My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01

Story Info
Falling for the right guy.
6.2k words
4.77
103.4k
330
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers

So, I wanted to put this story up in one piece but it ran long and I got tired of writing. *shrug* Second part coming soon. Hope you like it.

*****

Life's a bitch, ain't it? Here I was, 25 and practically homeless with a three month old. I used to have it all together. I was in college at my lovely Alabama State, about to start my clinicals when I met a man. Isn't that how it usually goes? A man sweeps in and ruins everything.

John was a guy I met in med school. He was going to graduate and convinced me that my life started with him. I was dumb enough to believe him and earned a good disowning from my family when I left with him for the north. You should really listen to the people that love you, especially when it's about someone you think you love.

He convinced me not to go back to school and that he would take care of me. Of course, he didn't marry me because "it's only a ring and you know how I feel about you" was his mantra. Alas, I was blinded by love and my eyes weren't opened until there was a blue line on a white stick.

He seemed excited at first, really excited and I believed him. John was Super Dad the whole way through the pregnancy until I gave birth to Morgan. He then grew distant more and more until one day I came home to an empty house and a letter that said he signed over all parental rights (see: responsibility) and wished me the best of luck. I was left with my student loans, the apartment I couldn't afford, no income, dwindling savings, and a little girl who had no one in the world but me.

I didn't know what to do. I put my forehead to the cool kitchen table and sighed. I couldn't cry anymore. No, something else had to be done. I couldn't leave my daughter at home so I took her to interviews with me. Forewarning, it's not exactly what employers were looking for. I'd sent my lackluster resume to every place I could. I think I even applied at a dog washer and got turned down. My parents still weren't returning my call and I was at the end of my rope until my cell phone rang.

The voice on the other line was strangely accented. "Is this Cordelia Sanders?"

"This is she. Who is this?" I sat up in the kitchen chair.

"This is Sven Aas. You applied for the housekeeper position. When can you start?"

My face flushed with excitement. I never thought I'd get the position. It was too good to be true, a housekeeper for a professor with really good pay. I expected having to live with a bespectacled pot bellied man who'd make nothing but Dad and "I'm too smart for you" jokes but it was a dream job. "I-uh, immediately. This is the live in position is that correct?"

"Yes it is? Can you begin today?"

"Mr. Aas, I have to tell you, I have a daughter. She would be living with me." I said a silent prayer of hope.

"How old is she?"

"Three months."

"Oh good. Yes, there is room for her. That is fine. Should I send a truck for your things now? How quickly can you be packed?"

I was shocked by how eager he was for a housekeeper. I looked around the apartment. Morgan and I had been living out of boxes and suitcases because I never knew when the day would arrive that the landlord's grace would come to an end. "I'm packed."

"Underbart! Let's get you here as soon as possible, my flight is tonight."

We ended the call and I prayed that I was making the right decision. I gathered up Morgan and rocked with her as we waited for the movers. The men who came were from a high end company; they were quick and courteous and did their best not to disturb my baby. I looked around the empty apartment one last time before taking the keys and turning them in to the landlord. He took my promise of the back rent because he knew I was honest but I left a diamond necklace from my first cotillion as collateral anyway. I thanked him for everything before heading to my car.

I buckled my daughter in the back seat of and drove out to the address that Sven sent in a text. It was a gorgeous two story brick house in a nice neighborhood with tree lined streets that would turn beautiful colors as fall arrived. Some blonde giant was in the front yard guiding the movers. I parked in front of the house and moved around to unbuckle and unlock Morgan.

The giant spun in our direction. "Oh hi Cordelia! I'm glad you made it safely!"

I was taken aback. He was huge and handsome. Something like if Thor, a super model, and a lumberjack had a sanctified threesome, Sven would be the result. I looked up at him as I walked closer, Morgan's carrier seat handle gripped in both hands. "Hello Mr. Aas."

"Sven is fine! Is this your gorgeous little girl? Hello, little lady." He squatted down and made faces until my daughter stretched and giggled in her seat.

I couldn't help but smile myself. He radiated a goofy happiness about him that was unbearably infectious. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sven. Yes , this is my Morgan."

He stood and smiled. "Pretty name, pretty girl, pretty Mommy. Here you are." He handed me a set of keys and a garage opener. "I'll be at the conference for two weeks, so you'll have some space and time to settle in."

I took it all in, still a little shocked by his sudden openness. "A-Alright."

"Good! Your first check is on kitchen table as well as a little extra for groceries and something nice for little Morgan. Bye little ladies!" He waved to us before heading for an SUV and taking off down the road. I stared after him before walking into the house. It was beautiful and had a sporadic neatness to it. There were little, well maintained messes here and there but overall the house felt clean and inviting.

I walked into the kitchen. It was spotless and stainless steel and I got the feeling that Sven was not a big cook. On the table was a check for $5000. It seemed unreal, it all seemed unreal. It was like I was in a waking dream.

The movers were working upstairs so I went back into the living room and sat Morgan's carrier next to the sofa. I unbuckled her and snuggled her into my arms, sitting down so I was out of the way. She cooed softly and tugged at one of my braids. The men finally came down after a half hour.

"We've set up both your bed and all of the nursery equipment. Mr. Aas already tipped us, so is there anything else you need moved before we leave?"

"No, that's it. Thank you so much gentlemen. Have a wonderful night."

"You do the same." They all smiled and a few waved to Morgan who giggled again. I was blessed with a happy baby.

I locked the door behind them before heading upstairs to examine the rooms. They'd left the lights on and I was forever grateful as we were down the hall as I didn't want to roll into Sven's room, even if he wasn't there. My room was first.

The high ceilings made my king bed and dresser look diminutive is comparison. The walls were still white and the carpet was thick and plush. Boxes were stacked neatly against a wall and a huge window dominated one side of the room. There were two doors other than the one I came through. One went to a walk-in closet and the other went to a big beautiful bathroom with two sinks, a standing shower and a garden tub. The bathroom had a big closet for towels and soaps and then another door that connected it to the nursery.

The nursery was as big as my room and the men had taken care to put together all of Morgan's furniture and even put one of her stuffed animals onto the crib's mattress. I cuddled her and moved to sit in the pink rocking chair next to her mermaid lamp.

"I think we're going to like it here." I cooed as I kissed her forehead.

The next day, I deposited the check and it cleared without any problem. It took most of it to pay back my landlord and get my bills together but there was more than enough left for food since I was still breast feeding. Morgan and I got to live like queens for the first time since she was born.

The days seemed to pass by like a dream. I checked the mail, cleaned the house, cooked, and spent the rest of my time with Morgan. I didn't notice how much time had passed until Sven came through the door. I stared at him like a dear in the headlights in a short thin cotton dress.

"Hi Cordelia!" He didn't seem to mind at all.

"Hello Sven, how was the conference?"

"Underbart! I got you this..." He set a snapback with the conference's logo on my head and then held up a teddy bear in a matching shirt. "And this is for tiny Morgan. Is she sleeping?"

"Thank you." I was genuinely happy, he didn't have to get anything for us but he did. "Yes but she'll love it. Are you hungry?"

"I am." He grinned, setting down his bags.

I nodded and made him a big plate of the spaghetti that I had just made. I set it down on the kitchen table with a saucer of garlic bread I'd made from scratch. Sven thanked me but paused his fork. "Eat with me?"

"Sure!" I smiled and joined him at the table with my own plate and garlic bread and we ate happily as I listened to him talk about the conference and his work.

And so it went with Sven and I. I would take care of the house and when he came home, I would hear about his classes and he would ask about my day. He overpaid me and though I would try to refuse, he insisted that his extra was a gift for Morgan. She was always being spoiled by him with attention. He would buy teaching tools and videos and just sit on the floor with her going over them. I would have to break it up to take her off to breastfeed but after a while, we just got so comfortable that I could sit on the sofa and we'd talk as she suckled away. After she was done eating, she'd either take a nap or go right back to her lessons. There was a weird sort of energy between us that just seemed to work.

As time went on, comfort settled in over everything. One Saturday I came in for Sven's laundry while he was still in bed. He always slept in on the weekend so he grumbled at my intrusion.

"Sorry... Sorry... I'll be in and out in five minutes. " I tried to tip toe through the room to his closet but he grumbled something in Swedish and lifted up his cover in invitation. "What?"

"It's too cold, where is your sweater? Come here." He mumbled half asleep. It was a surprisingly cold fall and the house was indeed chilly. Morgan was sleeping in her Flannel pajamas and a hat and here I was still doing housework in cotton dresses.

I raised an eyebrow but he began to fuss in Swedish so I just climbed in under the covers only to be bombarded by his big strong arms. "You are like ice. Your southern blood is too thin to pretend you're like me." He chuckled and snuggled me closer.

Try as I might to fight it, I felt myself drifting off under that big embrace. The next thing I knew, I was fast asleep against Sven's chest. He slept only in his boxers and something thick and semi hard was snuggled against my thigh as we nodded off with only a thin cotton layer between us.

Our legs intertwined as I slept deeply and my head snuggled under his chin. I woke up with his member rock hard and throbbing against me but from what I could tell, Sven was still knocked out. I wriggled from his hold and got the laundry from the closet. With a final thought, I slipped on one of his big sweaters before going to check on Morgan.

I knew I had to get out of there fast. There was a strong need in me. I hadn't had sex since about half way through my pregnancy and here was my gorgeous boss, unconscious with a lovely thick cock. The last thing I needed was to get charged with sexual assault for trying to take advantage of him.

My little angel was still asleep so I left her to start laundry and breakfast. Sven came down as I was flipping pancakes and stole a piece of bacon off the plate. He didn't mention the state he woke up in, only smiling and happy in his own goofy way. "I'm glad you have a sweater."

"Thanks, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it." I smiled and put the fresh pancakes on a plate for him with more bacon.

"Not at all. Feel free." He waited until I had a plate too and sat with him before he started to eat.

I bought a vibrator that evening and made sure to get express delivery. Throughout the day, I found myself burying my nose in the sweater to get Sven's scent and getting wetter all the while. I considered the purchase was an investment in my sanity and my livelihood.

Sven didn't help at all. He always seemed so close and doting. It wasn't until I was constantly under the pressure of pinning him that I noticed how much care he put in treating us. He was always bringing home little knickknacks and treats and he always seemed so focused and happy to be home when he came in from teaching.

It was like living with a giant adorable teddy bear. He was teeming with childish excitement at the approach of winter. I thought it was probably because it reminded him of home until I remembered that professors get winter break as well. He was excited to spend more time with us.

One week, however, Sven didn't seem his usual self. He seemed frustrated and was even short with me at dinner one evening. Of course, he immediately turned around and begged for forgiveness. I finally just stopped him and gently gripped his sleeves.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"There's a girl."

"A girl?" My heart sank and I hated it for it. He was my boss, not my boyfriend. I shouldn't get sad if he dated. "A girl you like?"

"No." He grumbled. "She is a student. The girls flirt, they always flirt, but she takes it too far and doesn't know when to stop. She's leaving me notes and trying to come to my office after hours. I'm trying not to hurt her feelings."

I stared at him. Sven couldn't be a real person. I wanted to poke his cheeks and see if it was all solid. Professors didn't pass up easy students. On top of that, Sven wasn't even married. I sighed and hugged him. He was so solid and strong under my hug. I grunted happily as he gripped me to him. His hold was a little tight but I wasn't complaining. I stroked his back comfortingly.

"How about Morgan and I visit you? I mean... I know we're not... but you could say we are." I looked up at him then squeaked as my feet left the floor as he scooped me up.

"That would be great! Tomorrow?" He hummed a little song as he spun around with me and I knew I would have to buy new batteries with how much I was going to buzz away that night.

"Sure! Tomorrow is fine."

"Underbart!" He kissed my temple and set me down before going to see my daughter in her high chair. "Morgan! You're going to visit me at University tomorrow!" He tickled her cheeks until she giggled.

The next morning, my legs were like jello from an unsatisfied night with my vibe. I'd tried every position I could think of but every orgasm was lackluster. I was tingling with desire and hungry for proper pleasure but I buried it as much as I could to do a favor for the kindest man I'd ever been employed by.

I got dressed: black ankle boots, black thigh high socks, a dark grey wool swing skirt that revealed some thigh as I walked, and a rust colored v-neck sweater that showed plenty of cleavage. I put on my cotillion necklace that dropped at the perfect height so that my breasts were the center of attention. I twisted my braids up but left a few out at the front to frame my face.

Spinning around in front of the mirror, I realized I still loved my body even if it was still in post-baby mode. Long legs with thick thighs, smaller but still ample breasts, ass for days, and all in a lovely chocolate colored package, I couldn't complain. I could only hope that this was enough of a message to the girl.

I dressed and fed Morgan before heading out to the campus. It was slightly unnerving. Walking around the buildings brought back regrets of what I didn't finish but the sounds of Morgan's cooing softened the blow. I reached down to tap her nose before entering a building.

The security was pretty lax and there seemed to be a carefree attitude. I still got stares but that was guaranteed with what I was wearing. I finally found his class: Honors Intro to Ecology. It was almost to the end and he must have been making jokes because the entire class was laughing. I peered through the window of door to see him at the front. He was in dark jeans, a sapphire blue button down shirt and a black blazer. The combo made his pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes pop. No wonder he was having a girl crisis.

One of the students noticed me and gestured to the door. I smiled at the young man in thanks then looked up at Sven when he opened the door. He seemed taken aback and stared at me for a few minutes.

"Too much?" I was a bit nervous. This was the first time I'd dolled up for anyone since John.

"Not at all." His voice had an edge of roughness I hadn't heard before. He kissed my temple and grabbed the handle of Morgan's carrier seat before holding the door open for me. "I'm almost done."

I walked in and heard a few catcalls from some of the students but those were shut down quick by a glare from Sven. It was the first time I'd ever seen him glare. He set Morgan on his desk but she was already reaching for him and starting to fuss.

"Professor Aas, is this your family?" One of the students called out.

"Ja, this is Cordelia..." I did a little hand wave and a sweet smile to the students as he unbuckled the carrier and scooped up the little bundle within. "And this is little Morgan." He cuddled her to him but turned so that they could see her face. She turned into his chest to hide from the bright lights of the classroom.

There were a few 'Aww's from students as he rocked with her. "How old is she?"

"5 months." He grinned in proud papa mode but it didn't seem disingenuous in the least. Morgan had stayed a tawny brown like her father and clung to Sven like he was the only thing that mattered. I knew the truth but it honestly looked like he was holding his own daughter, his daughter with me.

I noticed one girl glaring at me and Sven at the front of the room as the students peppered him with questions about us. She was busty young red head with thick hair that had been done in loose voluminous curls. I could feel the hate radiating off of her and took a step closer to Sven. This girl was bad business.

Sven held up a hand and chuckled. "Alright, you have met my family. Go home, enjoy your weekend. Do your homework."

Of course there was one smartass. "Well which do you want? Should we enjoy our weekend or do our homework?" The class erupted into laughter.

I had to interrupt. "Do your homework tonight so you can enjoy your weekend."

"Smart and hot! You've got great taste, Professor!"

I rolled my eyes and Sven did a dismissive hand wave. "Thanks, now out, out with you all."

The class slowly began to file out. Some of the girls came closer to see Morgan. Her eyes had gotten used to the light so she just giggled or gripped fingers as her head lay on his chest. The girl walked past them all, glaring and talking low with a friend as she left the room. The other students finally gave us peace and left as well until it was only the three of us left in the classroom.

Sven sighed and looked to me. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are the best."

"It was no problem at all." I smiled and moved closer, making faces at Morgan and kissing her cheeks before grinning up at him. "You make a good dad."

"Really?" There was hopeful happiness in his voice and I nodded.

"Very much so."

He leaned in and I pecked his lips before I realized it. We stared at each other before the door burst open. It was another older man with salt and pepper hair.

"Sven! I heard your family was here! So cute! I'm Nate Orelle." He extended a hand and I shook it.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Cordelia and this is Morgan."

"Pretty and pretty. Lucky man. Now you don't mind us borrowing him for the bachelor party tonight for Tom, right? I mean he's been hesitant but-"

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers
12