My Sweet Angels Ch. 01

Story Info
Twins create memories as they accidentally watch gay porn.
3k words
4.42
92.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayxMark
JayxMark
15 Followers

It was a quiet Saturday night and Mark and Jay were watching old western movies while waiting for their parents to return from their vacation. The television had barely any volume, but the twins had both seen the movie several times to remember it word for word. They hadn't spent much time together, considering the fact that they practically grew up separately. Mark was the football captain and was one of the ''popular'' kids at his school, whereas Jay was far more reserved; he attended an all boys college. Since Jay had been around guys most of his life, he had experienced some sexual interaction with fellow students. However, it was more of a state of confusion and he swore he would never touch another man in such a manner. Mark, on the other hand, has had sex with almost all of the cheer leading squad; after all, he was the star at his school. Now, they have both graduated high school and they were spending the night at their mother's house before leaving for college.

"Should I make some popcorn?" Mark asked, his eyes shifted from the screen to his twin brother's dimly lit face. Jay, nearly asleep by now, encouraged him to make popcorn and asked him to take out the beer that their parents had hidden the fridge in the garage. Mark smirked. He was a heavy drinker and he loved to party, but Jay usually preferred to be sober. He felt flattered to share such a special moment with his brother.

Mark removed the blanket from his half naked body and made his way to the kitchen to get the popcorn. Jay watched Mark's slender and toned body as he walked away. He felt a little insecure, even though he wasn't fat, he was definitely not as in shape as Mark was. Out of curiosity, Jay flipped through the channels. It was nearly two in the morning and he doubted there would be any decent shows on. He stopped at a channel that showed a very tall, handsome man with gorgeous, compelling eyes. The music in the background was soothing, so he left it on this channel as he gently rested before Mark came back with a huge bowl of freshly popped popcorn and a few cans of beer.

"What are you watching now?" Mark asked, slightly relieved to not have to sit through that boring western movie again. He'd seen it many times, but he knew it was one of his brother's favorites so he didn't mind. He looked up at the screen to find that it seemed to be a gay porno. Slightly amused, he said "Wow, Jay, I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff."

Jay opened his eyes slightly and concentrated on the television screen. What the hell? He was confused until he saw a frontal view of the handsome man he saw earlier. Ah, no wonder he was so handsome... Still, he felt embarrassed to choose such a sexual program to watch while he was spending the night at Mark's house. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware that it was a porno, it's just that the music was nice and that guy looks so intriguing..." He reached for the remote, "here, I can change it back to the movie we were watching..."

"No." Mark said with a quiet voice. "This is fine, after all, the music is nice." He smiled at Jay and offered him some more popcorn as he slipped under the covers with his twin brother. Jay laughed a bit at his brother's odd request. He sat almost upright in order to eat the popcorn and his attention was brought back to the television. Mark handed him a beer and they both drank until the bottles were nearly empty.

The two brothers watched as the incredibly handsome man from before was passionately kissing shorter attractive blond male. The scene was slightly uncomfortable for the brothers, but that just made them even more intrigued in what would happen next. In the program, the handsome man mounted the blond and began to rub his nipples as he tenderly kissed him. After a few minutes, Jay had a slight erection that he was embarrassed of, so he slipped under the covers in order to hide his hard cock. He glimpsed at his brother, who was equally interested in the progression of the show. It seemed that the handsome man was removing the blond's clothing skillfully, with one hand to unbutton his shirt without breaking the kiss. As the scene progress, the moans were growing as they prepared for the insertion. Mark panicked a bit, "Uh... Maybe this isn't appropriate after all." He said as he reached for the remote to turn off the television. The popcorn was already finished so he set aside the bowl and slipped under the covers.

The new silence was almost alarming. Jay was still incredibly turned on by the hot gay sex that was on T.V. He wanted to relieve himself, but he was afraid to admit that he was turned on by gay porn stars. He turned around on the bed and faced Mark, who was stiffly facing the other direction. He studied the smooth, strong back of his brother's perfect body. Jay wanted to touch him. No, I shouldn't be thinking these dirty thoughts... He shuffled around a bit because he felt uncomfortable. He slipped one of his hands into his boxers. Jay was surprised by his large seven inch erection, and he needed to relieve himself elsewhere... But where? The bathroom doesn't have a lock on it, but it seemed dark enough on the balcony. Besides, Mark was probably too drunk to get up anyhow. In this situation, the balcony seemed to be the safest bet. He quietly removed the covers, revealing a large and stiff erection poking at the cloth on his plaid boxers. Thank God Mark was facing the other way, or he might have noticed. He made his way across the room and quietly opened the door to the balcony. Ahh, this fresh air feels really nice... He sat against the door, with his bare back against the cold glass door. He looked around at the quiet neighborhood. Surely, no one would notice me, it's too dark for them to see anything anyway. His right hand went straight down to his hard shaft and smooth, round balls. He didn't bother removing his boxers because he was too horny to bear it. His other hand went to his lips, he licked him gently and his hand slowly trailed down to his left nipple. In a matter of seconds, both of his nipples were erect and he could feel the precum leaking from the tip of his penis head. Mmmmm... He pleasured himself by stroking his hard cock and rubbing his aching nipples. But, he was so horny, he needed more pleasure. He put his left hand in his mouth again and brought to next to his anus. He slowly stuck one finger in. Ahhhh... He moaned as he slowly fucked himself with his finger, he hasn't felt this much pleasure in a long time.

His moans became louder and louder as he reached his climax. He had slipped in another finger in his asshole as he stroked himself harder and played with his balls. Fuck! I'm going to cum! He released a bunch of white, thick cum from his penis, his hands were soaked from his juices. Jay licked his fingers clean and opened the door. To his surprise, his brother was watching him through the glass doors. Apparently, he hadn't fallen asleep yet. Crap! Did he see everything? Jay blushed as he stood at the doorway. Mark's jaw dropped, he was nearly crying as he witnessed such a sight... "What the hell? Are you gay?" He asked, almost repulsed.

Jay choked on his following words, "No. I-I was.... I was just..." He couldn't adequately think of an excuse to jerk off to gay porn. The moonlight shown in the room, his eyes were immediately directed towards his brother's hard cock. "Wait, you couldn't possibly be turned on...."

Mark retorted, "Hell no! I have all the bitches I need." He turned away from Jay and started making his way back to the bed. Jay shut the door and grabbed Mark from behind. His limp cock rubbed against his brother's hard ass.

"Wait," he said, "just wait a minute..." Maybe it was the alcohol taking over as he rubbed his brother's nipples. Jay nibbled on his brother's ear slightly and reached his hand near his brother's hipbone. Mark tensed up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mark shouted as he thrashed his brother's arms away. He stared desperately at his brother's sad eyes. Even though he just came, Jay was getting hard again by the sight of his brother's hot body. Jay smirked at Mark.

"Come on... I know you want me too, I can see your erection." He said in a seductive voice as his eyes trailed down to the large bulge in Mark's boxers. "Here, I'll take care of it for you... Don't worry." Jay knelt down before his brother and started to remove his boxers. Mark's incredible 8 inch cock jumped out, begging to be sucked. Wow... It's larger than I imagined... Jay smiled at the large, thick penis as he licked the tip. He could taste the salty, sweaty precum that was dripping already.

"Hey, noooo, stop it! This is wrong, I'm straight, man!" Mark screamed, however his body was reacting otherwise. His cock was so stiff that it hurt him. His hand went straight to Jay's head that was bobbing on his hard cock. Ahhhh, this feels so fucking good. Jay looked up at him and began to give him a hand-job as he made his way up to Mark's lips. He kissed him softly and tenderly as he jerked off his brother. Jay's cock was hard again as it was rubbing against his twin brother's thighs.

Mark, who has given up by now, returned the kiss. He held his brother's body in his hands as he quivered by his brother's amazing handjob. Damn, this feels so good. He must have some experience... Mark's moaning grew louder, but Jay stopped stroking his throbbing cock. "Come on, now... You couldn't possibly think I would let you come so easily." He said with a wink, he pushed his brother onto the bed and demanded that he didn't move or touch himself. Jay left the room to find some sex toys.

Mark's body was practically on fire now. Shit, why did he just leave like that? Fuck! I really need to cum, I feel like I'm going to explode. But he didn't touch himself, he waited on the bed with his legs spread wide open, the cold air had a chilling effect on his cock. Jay returned with some sort of cock constraining contraption and a vibrator. "Wait, no! What the hell is that?" Mark asked as he cringed and shut his legs.

Jay frowned, "why would you do that? It was such a lovely sight..." He placed the his hand on his brother's knees and gently revealed the throbbing cock. "Oh, what a lovely sight," he said as he went and kissed the tip. Mark moaned with pleasure. "Here, I have a gift for you." Jay got the contraption and wrapped the contraption around his brother's hard cock. "This will make you last longer..." Mark struggled because he needed to cum already, but this device wouldn't allow it! He begged Jay to take it off and let him cum. "Not so fast, I haven't gotten you ready yet."

Jay gently rubbed his brother's balls and reached for the vibrator. Mmmm, what a tight asshole. He placed his head near Mark's entrance and started flicking his tongue across his hole. "Ahhh, fuck!" Mark moaned because he never felt such pleasure in his ass before. Jay's tongue reached deeper and deeper into his brother's butt hole. One of his hands were playing with Mark's constrained cock and the other was pinching Mark's erect nipples.

"There, that should be wet enough," Jay said as he reached for the vibrator, which fit perfectly in his brother's asshole. He turned the vibrator on and rubbed it against Mark's aching rosebud. Tingles ran through Mark's body like electricity running up his body.

"Please, let me cum first!" Mark said, his breaths were more quick now. His aching cock was ready to release his hot cum all over his twin brother. "Fuck!" The vibrator was entering his hole.

"Calm down, you're too tense." Jay said to soothe his victim. Jay slowly began to penetrate his brother with the vibrator. It was only around one or two inches in, but Mark was already screaming with pain and pleasure. "C'mon... It's not even half way in yet, what are you afraid of?"

"Well fuck! I'm sorry!" Mark shouted, "I never had anything put up my ass before!" His face was flustered with his embarrassing remark, but it only encouraged Jay because he stuck the dildo in deeper in his ass. Jay slowly stroked his own hard cock as he watched the vibrator penetrate his brother's virgin asshole. "Shit! I need to cum, take this shit off!" Mark said, he had tried but the device was too complex for him to remove by himself. Jay snickered.

"A little bit more, just bear with it." He stuck the full length of the dildo into his brother's ass. Mark's back arched as he let out the loudest moan. Before he could curse his brother out, Jay kissed his lips. His hand left his cock and began to release the constraining device. Jay abandoned his brother's lips and took the full length of his brother's cock in his mouth.

Mark convulsed and came into his brothers warm mouth. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he shouted, the vibrator was penetrating him faster and harder than before. I'm cumming! Fuuuuck! Mark's body twitched as he released the thick load into his twin's heavenly mouth. Jay licked his lips and swallowed the strangely salty cum from his brother's penis. He licked it clean before he took out the dildo that was filled with his brother's anal juices.

Mark laid there breathing hard. Holy crap, that was the best orgasm ever! He noticed that his brother's cock was erect again and he changed places with his brother. Mark began to suck off Jay. Jay's head felt like it was spinning with the ecstasy of having his cock sucked by his hot twin brother. It was probably Mark's first time giving a blow job, but it felt fucking awesome.

Mark's head bobbed on Jay's cock and he removed it from his lips to wet his fingers that he stuck in his brother's ass hole. "Well, it seems you're ready to be penetrated too." He said as he fucked his brother with his fingers. Jay was going crazy, Mark's tongue was flicking the top of his cock every time he took it out to lick Jay's balls. He pleasured Jay with his mouth and fingers, until he reached for the dildo to penetrate into his brother.

"Wait!" Jay said, but Mark convinced him that it was revenge. "No... I don't want the vibrator. Give me your cock..." Jay's eyes darted towards his brother's slightly hard cock. He had just came, but it seemed like he was ready to cum again. Jay wanted his brother's cock though, so he began to suck his brother's cock in a 69 position. He sucked and licked his brother's cock until he was hard again.

"Ahh, fuck, I'm ready now." Mark declared as he threw Jay onto his back and spread his legs open. He had a full view of Jay's perfect, smooth, shaved cock. It was throbbing because he hasn't came since he was on the balcony. Mark handed the device to Jay and demanded that he put it on himself because he didn't know how to. "C'mon, bro, I did it... You have to do it too!" Jay laughed at his brother's request, but he was always turned on by bondage, so he put the device on himself.

"Shit, haha, this is so fucking tight on me." Jay said as his cock felt like it was being juiced. Mark had positioned his erect penis at his brother's entrance. He pushed its length in as he thrusted into his brother's small body. Jay groaned, "holy crap, you're fucking huge." Mark winked as he grabbed his brother's back and carried him so he was sitting on top of him. He was moaning into Jay's mouth as he pulled him in for another kiss. His cock was throbbing as it was being squeezed by Jay's tight asshole.

Jay's hips started moving on his own. His brother's lips tasted like beer and popcorn, but it was somewhat salty from the precum on his cock. Mark fucked his brother hard and wildly until they heard the front door open. "Crap! Mom's home!" Mark said in an alarmed whisper. Without removing his cock from his brother's hole, he laid down on top of him and put the covers back on. He fucked him slowly now. Jay was trying to contain his moans, but he was so close to reaching his orgasm. "Fuuuck, I'm cumming again!" Mark said as he thrust his full length in his brother's asshole. His cock throbbed as it released a warm liquid into his brother's asshole. He could feel it dripping out of his asshole as he removed him relieved penis. Mark rubbed the tip of his cock against the moist hole.

"Ahhh, fuck, I need to take this damn device off." Jay said as he frantically removed the device under the cover. As soon as it came off, he came automatically. He orgasmed hard against his brother, who was now spooning him. The inside of the covers were wet with their juices and Jay's asshole was still dripping with his brother's cum.

The footsteps were approaching their door. The doorknob turned and their mom peaked her head through the door. "Oh, my sweet angels... They're already sleeping." She said and shut the door again.

Mark's hand rubbed Jay's tight ass. "Fuck, you felt really good..." He admitted as he kissed the back of his brother's neck.

Jay smiled and turned around and made out with his brother. They exchanged kisses until they finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

JayxMark
JayxMark
15 Followers