My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 01

Story Info
Candy comes into his life.
5k words
31.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

You know its ironic how we encounter or miss out on experiencing different things or meeting people due to fate, kismet, chance, coincidence or whatever you want to call it. Of course if we miss out we never know anything about it at all, we're totally clueless. But think back to some exciting, happy, sad or just dull event or some person, good or bad, who's come into your life and think about the circumstances that brought it about. In my life, on reflection I've met many such people and there have been many events that would never have happened had it not been for coincidence. One such person I encountered...

It was 1992 and my wife and I were sitting in the bleachers at our teenage son's ball game when a couple of women about our age came up and one asked, "Excuse me, but didn't you give a presentation at the (industry seminar) last week in Dallas?"

I was a little surprised to run into someone in this setting who'd been at that meeting but admitted, "Guilty, it was me."

She responded, "I thought you looked familiar and just had to ask."

"Well I hope you enjoyed it and got something from it," I said.

"Oh, I did," she said then extended her hand and introduced herself. "My name's Candy and I own a company which I believe can benefit from some of the concepts you spoke about. I'm very interested in discussing it further."

Her handshake was firm, very businesslike, but the hand was soft, delicate and very feminine, the fingers long and thin. At the release was there just the hint of hesitation and maybe a gentle squeeze? And in her eyes did I detect amusement and maybe...something else?

She passed me her business card and said, "I'd appreciate it very much if you could find time to call next week." Then we shook hands again and she and her friend left.

As she walked away I couldn't help but watch her derrière as it undulated with each step she took.

After having walked twenty feet or so she looked back over her shoulder and caught me looking and beamed me a broad smile. Then as she turned her head back around she leaned in and said something to her redheaded friend before they both laughed and disappeared into the crowd.

Over my shoulder my wife said, "Looks like two kittens playing under a sheet and I don't think her pants could be any tighter. At least she has the body for it."

My wife's like that, she don't mind me looking and will even pass a comment, complementary or otherwise about other women. At times she'll even point out a woman to me and say "oh, isn't she attractive."

But in the now, in 2005, thirty plus years (twenty plus at the time this story is set) we've been married I've never been able to convince her to swing. It's really a shame.

My wife is really a wonderful woman much too good for the likes of me. You see throughout my marriage I've always had a problem remaining faithful. Not because I wasn't getting what I needed at home, quite the contrary, my wife and I enjoy a robust and healthy sex life. No, my lack of fidelity is solely my fault and stems from my own compulsions. I've always craved being with other women, craved the difference in how they felt, how they smelled, how they tasted, how they kissed, how they made love...these differences are what I wanted to experience the most. But the differences I desired to experience were not for the sake of comparison to each other or to my wife, but the differences in and of themselves.

Selfish of me? Absolutely.

I looked down at the card with the name and logo of her company emblazoned upon it and read the name of Candice M. (of course her name was spelled out) above the title "President & General Manager". Slipping the card into my shirt pocket I made a mental note to call her on Monday, not wanting to miss out on some potential new business.

I also thought about how coincidental it was that it came about. I was in Dallas as an attendee of this seminar when literally at the last minute I was asked to step in for a colleague who'd fallen ill and would not be able to deliver his presentation. Luckily on my laptop was a presentation I'd been working on for another venue that would dovetail nicely into this meeting.

So IF my colleague hadn't fallen ill, AND IF I'd not been asked to stand in, AND IF Candy hadn't been in attendance I would have missed out on meeting one of the most exciting, sexually free, provocative and open woman I've ever known.

Long story short we worked together for almost eight months doing due diligence, creating a viable model for her to implement in stages the changes she wanted to make within her company and executing those changes.

We'd worked many late nights and weekends together during this time and not once was there any hanky-panky going on. Oh sure there were some meaningful looks, some pregnant pauses, some double entendres, but nothing happened other than business.

Not that it wouldn't have been interesting mind you. Candy was an attractive brunette with big brown eyes, stood about 5'8" and weighed around 140 or so, and had a very nice figure. She was assertive and direct in her manner and definitely a type A personality. In another time and place she'd have been called a "brassy broad".

At the end of the project we had a celebratory dinner with some of her staff and when we left the restaurant together, just the two of us, is when things turned in a different direction. We walked together from the restaurant to a lounge nearby and after we'd had a couple drinks I had to go to the restroom and excused myself.

I was standing at the urinal and was just about finished peeing when I heard the door open. Hearing the tell-tale click of heels I turned my head and saw Candy walking towards me with a devilish grin on her face, one I hadn't seen before. "Need to pee?" I asked humorously.

She stood at my shoulder for a moment looking down at my cock then looked up at me. Still grinning she arched her eyebrows up and down, Groucho style and said, "No, just come to watch you pee."

She then reached over and took my cock in her hand and shook it for me then proceeded to squeeze and stroke it bringing me to hardness in seconds. Smiling, Candy looked up at me from what her hand was doing then looked towards the stalls.

Leading me by my six inch cock she pulled me into the handicapped stall, undid my belt and button, pushed my pants and underwear down and had me sit on the toilet. Then she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, placing them into her purse before hanging it on the coat hook on the back of the stall door.

Candy pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist, revealing her garter belt and stockings. Then she straddled my hips and took my hard cock in her hand and rubbed the head along the length of her slit before sitting down taking it in to my balls. She was wet, warm and tight and as she rode up and down on my cock she leaned in and placed her mouth over mine, her arms around my neck. As she rose and fell on my cock my hands roamed over her hips, ass and legs.

As we fucked I heard the restroom door open and two men entered talking about something or the other and I thought Candy would stop until they left. But no, she rode harder and faster and a let out a soft, but audible moan.

The two men went quiet, but we could hear them whispering between themselves and then chuckle as Candy's breathing became more ragged and her pace more frantic.

I could imagine them peeking under the stall door and seeing two sets of feet pointed in opposite directions.

After a couple of minutes or so the two men left and looking into Candy's eyes I saw fire there. Moments later she hit her peak and went over the edge cumming as she continued to ride my cock, slamming herself down onto it. She was very vocal as she came moaning her satisfaction loudly, her face scrunching up as she rode the pleasurable waves of her orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasm she held my head to her neck and I kissed and nibbled there as her breathing returned to normal. As she sat catching her breath she continued to move her hips in small circles with my still hard cock buried inside her. Before rising off me she quickly kissed me then took my hand and pulled me up then took my place sitting.

Reaching out she took hold of my cock as she placed her other hand on my ass pulling me forward, taking me into her mouth. I stood with my underwear and pants pooled around my feet as she sucked me, her mouth moving up and down my shaft and it took her less then three minutes to bring me off, swallowing every bit of cum I gave her.

Finished she stood, rose up on her tip toes and kissed me again then said, "Thank you."

I told her, "No problem, but I think I should be thanking you."

Smiling she said, "You're so sweet," then brushed pass me and opened the stall door as she pulled her skirt back down.

After I pulled my underwear and pants up I left the stall too thinking, "Wow!"

As I washed my hands she fixed her lipstick in the mirror and then we walked out together. As we walked out we passed another man on the way in and the look on his face was one of pure shock and Candy burst out laughing as we went back to our table.

As we sat and signaled the waitress for another round of drinks I noticed a couple of men at a table several over from us looking our way and both were grinning like fools. One gave me a thumb up and the other clasped his hands and shook them in a "victory" wave in front of him. I was thankful Candy had her back to them and didn't see these juvenile assholes or their antics.

As we waited for our drinks to arrive Candy leaned over and said, "I've wanted to do that for months."

Knowing exactly what she was talking about I asked innocently, "What's that? Sneak into a men's room?"

Again she gave a hearty laugh and said matter-of-factly, "No silly, I've wanted to fuck you," just as the waitress arrived and set our drinks on the table.

Since the waitress had approached from behind me Candy had to have seen her and timed her statement purposefully. I can admit I was a little surprised and maybe a bit embarrassed but the waitress just looked at each of us and smiled before leaving.

After the waitress left Candy became a little more serious and said, "I know you're married but I don't care, I'd really like to do this again sometime."

I paused a moment looking into her eyes then said softly, "I'd like that too."

We had another drink and then walked hand in hand back to the garage where we were parked. We got off the elevator when it got to the level she'd parked on and walked over the dozen or so slots to her reserved spot.

She unlocked her car door, turned to me and said, "I know you can't come home with me tonight and tuck me in so I guess we'll just have to do it again right here."

When I pointed out the camera in the far corner near the elevator doors she looked over her shoulder at it then turned back to me and with an impish grin said, "so," then stepped into my arms. Obviously Candy was excited by having sex in places where she could get caught in the act.

We stood in an embrace kissing along side her car for a minute or so, our arms holding each other tightly. I pulled her skirt up, exposing her bare backside and let my hands knead and caress her ass as she pushed her tongue deeper into my mouth. She pressed herself against my hardness, grinding against my trousers as I squeezed and pulled on her cheeks.

Breaking our embrace I turned her around and bent her over the front fender of her car and she automatically spread her feet wide. The palm of my hand rubbed over and around her rounded cheeks as I caressed her ass. With two fingers I reached lower and felt her wet pussy, my fingers dipping into her slightly before moving further down and over her clit. Keeping two fingers on her pussy I rubbed up and down her slit passing my fingers through her lips and on either side of her clit.

On one pass I slipped my thumb into her pussy and could feel her inner muscles contracting, man was she tight. When my thumb was wet I rubbed it over her asshole as my fingers moved back and forth through her lips and she pressed her ass back against my thumb.

Candy lay bent over the car fender with her forearms under her and her head on her balled fists as she gently and slowly rolled her hips against my probing fingers.

I played with her in this position for several minutes more when we heard the elevator door open and Candy stood which pulled her pussy off my fingers. Thinking she was giving way to propriety, I was surprised when she turned around and hopped up and sat on the fender of her car with her skirt still up around her hips. Then she reached out and took my hand and pulled it back between her legs.

As I pushed two fingers into her hole and rubbed against her clit with my thumb she pulled me to her with her arm around my neck, kissing me passionately, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. Her other hand went to my crotch, feeling my hardness through my trousers. Hearing the foot steps nearing, Candy's kissing became even more passionate and with her hand on my forearm she held my probing fingers tightly between her legs.

As they passed the parking slot we were in I heard the footfalls stop and a feminine, "Oh!" I turned my head to look at them and saw a man and woman around our age standing on the far side of the lane looking at us. The man took the woman's arm and pulling her along, quickly walked further down the lane with the woman continuing to look our way, craning her neck to get a view of what we were doing as long as she could.

As soon as they were out of sight I turned back to Candy and her eyes were afire with passion as she told me, "Fuck me now," and her hands went to my fly and franticly pulled down my zipper.

I stepped back to pull myself out and when I had she pulled me to her by my hard-on, placed the head against her pussy and as I pushed into her she wrapped her legs around my waist. As I fucked into her she pulled me in with her legs and every few strokes Candy would pull my mouth to hers for a kiss. Then she leaned back on her elbows across her hood, her legs still around me. I ran my hands over her blouse covered breasts as I pistoned in and out of her. I fucked her for four minutes or so like this when she sat back up, dropped her legs from around my waist and gently but firmly pushed me back off of her.

Candy slid off the car and turned around and took up her original position bent over the hood before looking back over her shoulder telling me, "More."

Stepping forward I entered her from the rear and holding onto her hips fucked her for another three minutes or so when she came, moaning as her pussy squeezed my cock as I continued to move in and out of her. Candy pressed her ass back to meet my thrusts into her pussy as she came, her head resting on her forearms on her hood.

Her orgasm finished she stood pulling her pussy off my cock then turned and squatted taking my still hard, wet with her cum cock into her mouth finishing me off in about a minute and a half. As I pumped several shots of cum into her mouth she had one hand around me gripping my ass as she swallowed and kept sliding her mouth up and down my length until there was no more cum to swallow and I had softened. She held the head of my soft cock between her lips for several long seconds before pulling her mouth off of it with a loud slurp.

Standing she placed her arms up around my neck and kissed me passionately before leaning back and while looking into my eyes said, "That was fantastic, thank you."

All I could do was nod as I stood huffing and puffing.

Taking her arms from around my neck she stepped back, put one foot on the front bumper of her car, spread her legs some, squatted a little and placed her hand between her legs on her pussy then pushed her fingers deep into herself, moved them around and in and out some then put those fingers in her mouth and moaned, sucking on them, savoring her taste, her other hand on her breast.

Damn was she nasty...and hot. What a woman I was thinking.

After pulling her skirt back down she gave me a quick peck on the lips, looked deep into my eyes as she placed her hand on my face, caressed my cheek and said, "I'll give you a call." With that she got into her car, backed out, gave a little wave and drove off.

Kind of an abrupt end to a totally unexpected evening I thought. Guess that was it then, Candy was the "love 'em and leave 'em" type and what we'd done was just a one time fling. On one hand I was ok with that; the memory of the evening would last forever. But on the other hand I was thinking ruefully, "Oh, what might've been."

I'd already done myself up and walked over and pressed the up button for the elevator for the ride to the level I'd parked on. And as the doors opened I glanced up at the camera and wondered if the "watchers" had enjoyed the show.

To my surprise Candy called early on Wednesday afternoon and asked if we could get together. Since my wife was out of town traveling on business I agreed to see her. She gave me the name of one of the downtown hotels and asked me to meet her at seven o'clock in room 1598.

After going home, showering and changing I drove to the hotel and went in. Going through the lobby I walked to the elevators and when the doors opened I got on with an elderly couple, the wife needing the use of a cane. We all got off on the fifteenth floor and turned the same way down the hall.

Arriving at room 1598 I knocked and almost immediately Candy swung the door open and leaned with one arm held high against the edge of the open door, the other hand on her hip. She was wearing just a pair of very sheer panties and matching bra, her long brunette hair cascading down over her shoulders.

She gave me a moment to take her in visually then said, "I'm so glad you're back, it's been so long. Please come in."

Her emphasis on the word "come" made it sound more like "cum" and it was at this moment the elderly couple passed the door to room 1598. The elderly woman was aghast seeing Candy in her sheer underwear, which showed barely less then if she were nude. The elderly man was looking Candy up and down, his mouth hanging open, feasting his eyes over her voluptuous body as she stepped just outside the room's door into my arms and gave me a passionate kiss.

Still embracing me she looked over my shoulder and said to the couple, almost whining, "Excuse us, but he's been gone for months and I've missed his loving so much."

The old lady gave a "humph" and said disgustedly. "Some people. Come on George" and muttering to herself pulled him down the hall with one hand full of his jacket and her cane in the other.

Breaking out in a huge smile Candy pulled me into the room, closed the door then broke out in laughter.

Smiling I said to her, "You really enjoyed that didn't you?"

She said as she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes with her hand, "The look on the old ladies face was priceless and I bet the old man will think about what he saw for a long time."

I just shook my head, more at her audacity then anything.

Standing in front of me with a pout on her face she said, "I didn't lie about missing your loving though, after all it's been nearly a week."

Reaching out I pulled Candy into my arms and we kissed, her arms around my neck. It was a passionate kiss, all tongue, lips and our hands caressing each other.

Then we both pulled my clothes off between kisses and fell onto the bed together with Candy on top, still passionately kissing each other. My hands moved of their own volition, running up and down her back, over her panty clad ass as I sucked on her tongue.

After a couple minutes of her lying on top of me and us kissing, Candy slid down my body and took my hard cock in her hand stroking me a few times before running her tongue up the length and around the head. She pressed her pursed lips against my hardness and with the tip of her tongue between her lips she ran them up and down my cock, before moving down and licking and sucking my balls for a couple minutes. Licking her way back up to my cock she took me into her mouth again and lovingly sucked me. She went down on me for four or five minutes when I had to stop her so I took her hand and pulled her back up to lie next to me.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
12