My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 04

Story Info
An Impossible Task
5.3k words
13.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
83 Followers

This is chapter four in the story of my long term affair with a women I'd come to love very much. In fact I honestly believe I loved her as much as I did my wife, although admittedly my wife still held an advantage over my lover.

The first part of this chapter is non-sexual, although there were definite sexual undertones involved, and is told to explain how I ended up in the situation that followed.

Candy and I have been involved intimately for almost a year now. We're able to get together at least two to three times a week and when my wife travels out of town on business, we spend most of those nights together too. Also since we work in the same industry we attend a lot of the same seminars and other industry meetings so this too allows us to spend time together.

Now we don't necessarily have sex every time we meet, our relationship is deeper than that. But Candy is a very passionate and sexual person so consequently our sex life is healthy and robust. When we have gotten together for sex we've met variously at hotels, at her office or at her house. We've also had sex in public a few times because it seems Candy has a thing for semi-public sex. On top of this, about seven or eight months ago Candy brought her long time female lover Jocelyn into our sex life. So between my wife, Candy and Jocelyn I was a busy boy in the sex department. I had no need or desire to look elsewhere for sex and frankly had about all I could handle at the moment.

One of the things I loved about Candy was she was spontaneous and unpredictable when it came to sex. She'd initiate sex at the oddest times and in the oddest places, for instance our first sexual encounter, the men's room at a lounge. At other times she'd slip into a role to do a little sexual role playing and not always tell you about it, so it sometimes caught me by surprise. Yes being with Candy was never dull, but sometimes her unpredictability was a little off-putting. Like the time…
My wife and I were out for the evening and had stopped for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. They weren't ready to seat us when we'd arrived even though we had a reservation because they were incredibly busy, especially for a weeknight.

As we stood near the hostess station talking someone touched my arm and said, "Hello, there! So good to see you again, it's been such a long time."

Turning I see Candy standing there along with a young, attractive black woman. It was absolutely unexpected seeing Candy at this restaurant tonight and knowing how unpredictable she is my pucker factor shot up by about 50%. But keeping my cool I introduced her to my wife Helen and Candy introduced us to her companion, Darla.

I reminded my wife, "Candy's the owner of the company where I'd worked on that project several months ago."

My wife said, "oh, yes, the woman from our son's ball game."

Candy replied, "That's right, you have a good memory."

"Not always," my wife replied.

Candy said, "I really didn't expect them to be so busy tonight. Do you folks have a reservation?"

Nodding I said, "Yes, we do."

Speaking to Darla Candy said, "I doubt we'll be able to get a table without a reservation as busy as they are. You mind going elsewhere for dinner?"

In my mind I almost let out a sigh of relief. And then my wife spoke up.

"Why don't you have dinner with us?" she offered.

Candy asked, "Are you sure you won't mind? We'd hate to impose."

Helen responded, "Of course not, they'll seat us at a table for four, plenty of room for everyone. Please you're most welcome to join us."

Candy smiled sweetly and said, "Well, in that case we'd certainly love to have dinner with you."

Standing with what I'm sure was a stupid smile on my face, my P-factor rose another ten points. When the Hostess called to seat us I let her know we'd be four now and she said, "No problem."

"So you say," I thought.

When we sat my wife was to my right and Darla to my left, which left Candy seated across from me next to my wife. Going through my mind was the adage "you danced the dance now it's time to pay the fiddler". But I was determined to get through this evening without having a heart attack, although I guess that would have been just desserts for my adultery.

After we were seated and had ordered a drink Candy said, "Darla and I are here because she's leaving the company. She's been with us for quite some time and since she's also been one of my most reliable employees I wanted to take her out and give her this small note of thanks for a job well done."

Darla explained, "I really don't want to leave; it's a great job and Candy is wonderful to work for. I'll really miss working there but I have to go home to Philadelphia to tend my sick mother."

My wife and I expressed our condolences on her mother's illness and prayers she'd soon recover.

Candy asked, "So are you two out for a special occasion or just dining out tonight?"

My wife responded, "Oh no, nothing special, just eating out."

To my wife's response, specifically the 'eating out' part, Candy placed her hand on my wife's forearm, raised her eyebrows, gave a Cheshire cat grin and said, "Hmmm, sounds like fun."

My wife is definitely not a prude so I wasn't worried about any negative reaction to Candy's turning her comment into a double entendre. But the circumstances of the situation were having a definite effect on me and I could plainly see that Candy was going to push the envelope tonight and hoped she wouldn't go too far.

During our meal we shared good conversation over a variety of topics and it seemed to smooth out some even though Candy involved my wife in private conversation several times. I didn't mind they talked, not at all. But I hoped Candy wouldn't make a statement of any kind about our relationship. Regardless of how subtle Candy would think she was being, Helen was quite astute and could possibly pick up on something. This was my concern with their talking.

And during one of these private conversations they put their heads together, Candy whispering something into my wife's ear. Then they both looked at me, then each other and then both burst out laughing simultaneously.

Then after their laughter subsided, and as Helen whispered back into her ear, Candy, who had her hand on my wife's forearm, looked my way with that damned devilish grin of hers on her face and pursed her lips at me.

Cheeky to say the least; but this was Candy being the quintessential Candy.

When they separated she looked into Helen's eyes, held her hand and said most seriously, "Most men do honey, most men do, being the pigs they are." And then they both burst out laughing again.

Not leaving Darla out of the joke, Candy leaned over and whispered into her ear, evidently sharing what she and my wife had talked about.

Darla smiled then said, "Oh you are so right, men are such pigs."

In addition to the private conversations, during drinks, the appetizers, dinner and now after dinner, Candy seemed to go out of her way to touch my wife as often as possible. She'd placed her hand on Helen's arm or hand several times as they talked, letting her hand linger.

After dinner when the bus boy had cleared our tableware and while we waited for the waitress to bring our coffee Candy announced, "Well, I've got to go to the little girls room, anyone want to accompany me?"

Given my previous experience with Candy and a restroom it was a good thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything because I probably would have choked on it.

My wife said, "I'll come; I can never wait until I get home."

Once Candy again gave me that devilish look of hers and said as she put her hand on my wife's arm…again, "Helen, you can come with me anytime you want," her emphases on the word 'come'. And as if that wasn't enough she went on, "And poor dear, I know what you mean," adding as she looked at me, "sometimes you just can't wait to get home to take care of certain things."

As they left the table Candy, who was trailing, looked back and playfully smirked at me and I thought, "Oh boy, this isn't going to be pretty." Any reduction of my P-factor that may have occurred during dinner was wiped out and it soared to new heights with this turn of events.

Darla and I made idle chit chat as I waited for them to return, or for the bomb to fall, and the six or seven minutes they were gone seemed like an hour.

The waitress arrived with our coffee about the same time Helen and Candy returned to our table. As they sat Candy looked at me smiling, raised and lowered her eyebrows rapidly a couple of times as if to say she'd been naughty.

I knew nothing happened because if it had my wife would have gone ballistic. In all the years we've been married, even though I've made numerous attempts, I've never been able to get her interested in swinging and she definitely had no sexual feeling for other women. If something had happened in the restroom the whole restaurant would have known about it, so I knew Candy was just fucking with me.

Don't get me wrong, I would have LOVED for something to have happened sexually between them, with my wife being a willing participant, but I know it wouldn't have worked out that way.

Nothing more occurred during dessert and coffee to make me uneasy about the situation. We finished our meal with pleasant conversation, laughing and joking.

When the checks came Candy grabbed both. She said, "Since you folks were kind enough to share your table with us, you have to let me pick up the tab."

My wife thanked her and we finished our coffee as we waited for the waitress to bring Candy's credit card and receipt back.

Outside the restaurant we said our goodbyes and my wife and I walked to our car in one direction as the other two women walked to theirs in the other.

Hand and hand we strolled to our car and as we drove home my wife said, "I enjoyed dinner very much. Candy and Darla were very nice and that Candy is a hoot, although she is a little touchy-feely. But I enjoyed our little visit."

I hoped she'd get around to telling me what the joke had been about and knew she would in her own time, so I decided to be patient.

We lay in bed that evening, reading when she asked, "Were you upset by our laughing at you?"

Finally!! I lay my book down and said, "No, I figured it was just girl talk."

"It kind of was. What Candy whispered to me was, "Your husband must be pleased with himself, being seen having dinner with three lovely women and could I imagine what fantasies were running through your mind at the possibilities?""

"What did you tell her?"

"The truth, that I knew you had fantasies of me being with another woman or really about any women playing together."

Laying there I thought a minute before telling her with a playful pout, "There you go again, tormenting me about my fantasies of you with other women."

Playfully she said, like all the other times before, "You'll get over it."

Shortly thereafter we turned out the lights and fell asleep snuggled together, our legs intertwined as usual.

The next morning as I drove to work Candy called my cell and I asked, probably a little snippier then I intended, "What was that about last night?"

She said, her voice almost pleading, "I swear it was innocent, I had no idea you and Helen would be there. I was just taking Darla out for dinner because she really is going back to Philadelphia because of her sick mother. We just ran into you on coincidence."

I thought a moment and concluded what Candy said was probably true. I had mentioned to her Helen and I was going out to dinner but hadn't said where. And there are so many fine restaurants in town there was no way for her to guess which we would go to.

Finally I said, "Ok, I can buy that. But do you know what you put me through last night, showing up unexpectedly like that?"

She laughed and said, "Oh, I've got an idea. But my darling sweetheart, that was nothing compared to what I intend to put you through."

I asked suspiciously, "What do you mean?"

She said, "Not now, let's meet for lunch and I'll explain."

When I couldn't get anything more from her I suggested the time and place for lunch and she agreed.

We met for lunch at a friend's restaurant. Candy knew the restaurant but didn't know I was close friends with the owner. The restaurant was upscale and had an old world feel but the reason I suggested this place was because it has several booths surrounded by heavy drapes offering privacy to diners, and my friend is very discreet.

I was already seated in one of these booths when Candy arrived and she slipped in next to me. She leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the mouth.

Sitting back we ordered cocktails and when the waiter left I asked with no prelude, "Ok, what are you up to now?"

Candy gave me an impish smile and said, "My, but aren't we impatient?"

"Candy, I know you wouldn't do anything to harm me or Helen so I'm not concerned about that kind of thing in the least. But I also know you have a devious side. So again I ask what are you up to?"

She smiled and said sweetly after a long pause, "Helen's darling, I could just eat her up. I'd love to share her with you sometime or maybe even get her alone for myself. Hmmm, delicious I bet," then shrugged and shook her shoulders sexily at that final comment.

"Candy even though I'd love it to, that would never happen because Helen has no sexual interest whatsoever in other women."

"I know."

"Then what are you asking?"

She picked up her water glass and looked at me over the rim as she sipped, then set the glass down, picked up her napkin and dabbed her lips.

I knew she was trying to control the pace of this conversation, trying to build up my anxiety. Just as she was about to finally say something the waiter appeared with our cocktails and I decided she was in fact succeeding at building up my anxiety.

When the waiter left she picked up her cocktail glass but before she could take a sip I asked tersely, "Candy, what the fuck are you playing at?"

She stopped with the glass midway off the table, looked at me with that impertinent grin of hers and said offhandedly, "One way or the other I'm going to get a taste of her pussy," and then sipped her drink.

I was dumbstruck. All I could do was sit there staring at her wondering if I'd heard her right. If I had awoken that morning with my pillow glued to my head I couldn't have possibly been more surprised or shocked by that than at what Candy had just suggested.

Putting her drink down on the table she casually continued, "It's up to you to figure out how to make it happen and if you don't help me do this…then I'll just have to do it on my own."

Got to admit the woman's got balls.

I sat back thinking about all this when Candy said, "You know, I could throw a party, we get her drunk and then I could do whatever I wanted."

I looked sharply at Candy and said, "No, if something like this were to happen it would have to be with her knowledge and willingness. But never like that."

Candy smiled that fucking evil little grin of hers and said, "There's no "if" honey, I told you, this will happen. And I'm not going to wait forever either. You know I have limited patience when I want something and can't have it. So you better think about it very hard and come up with something quickly," then took another taste of her cocktail as she stared at me.

She let me stew in my thoughts for a couple minutes then sat forward, placed her hand on mine and said, "Oh don't worry darling, if I have to do it on my own I wouldn't involve you. You know I wouldn't want to mess up our thing, it's too important to me. I just mean if you can't figure a way for me to get what I'm asking then I'll have to try my damnest to get it for myself. I'll have to figure a way to seduce her, that's all. But I tell you what, if you do get me what I ask, I'll back off." Then with one of her impish looks on her face she said, "And you won't be sorry."

The rest of lunch was spent talking about other things, but my thoughts were jumbled and confused. I honestly wanted to make this happen almost as badly as Candy did. But how could I make this happen without putting my marriage at risk? I knew this concern made no sense because I routinely put it at risk with all my other philandering. But this was somehow…different.

We finished our meal and after Candy gave me another quick peck on the lips we went our separate ways.

The next few days were difficult; I couldn't come up with any argument to use with my wife that I hadn't used before on the subject of swinging. No plan where I could innocently maneuver her into a situation where something could possibly happen between her and Candy.

I knew the clock was running and didn't know where, when or how Candy would make her move if I didn't come through. And honestly I all but gave up and decided that perhaps the best way out of this, for me, was to let Candy try seduction, even though that route was fraught with danger for me.

My wife and I awoke on Saturday morning and lay in bed cuddling and talking a few minutes when she got up and walked into the bathroom asking, "I'm going to shower, care to join me?"

It's our routine to shower or bathe together when we're both home so this wasn't unusual. After we'd washed ourselves and each other my wife stepped out and dried as I shaved.

After drying, she stepped into and pulled up her panties and stood in front of the mirror brushing her teeth. Standing in the open shower door I saw her in profile and had an epiphany, I knew how I was going to get Candy what she wanted.

After drying I tossed the towel over the towel bar and stood beside her and brushed as well. I rushed through my oral routine so that I'd finish as she did.

When she had I stepped over and scooped her up and walked back into our bedroom. As I threw Helen onto the bed she laughingly said, "What're you doing I don't have time for this."
I jumped in beside her and kissed her then began to nibble on her neck just under her ear. Helen has a weakness for this and quickly lay still with a smile on her face and her eyes closed as I cupped her breast. I played with her nipples for several minutes, alternating kissing her mouth and nibbling her neck, before I moved my hand down into her panties.

While my wife doesn't get so wet she can "soak a mattress" or anything like that, she does indeed get very wet when she's excited and I could feel her juices dampen her pussy as I played with her. In no time she was soaked and from then on I alternated rubbing her pussy under and on top of her panties.

When I rubbed under it was to make her wetter and when I played on top it was to soak up some of those juices. Back and forth I went for about fifteen or twenty minutes, fingering her through several small orgasms and then I knelt and lifted her legs straight up into the air. I licked the back of her calves as I pulled her panties over her hips and up her legs.

Pushing her legs apart I lay face down between them and pushed her panties between her lips and partially into her hole before removing them and pushing them under the covers at the foot of the bed.

I ate Helen's pussy until she pulled me up on top of her, my cock finding its way on its own and slipping into her easily.

We fucked at a steady rhythm, until she pushed me off saying, "Lie down on the bed." Then she got on top, held my cock and aimed it at her pussy then sat on it.

She leaned forward holding herself up with her hands on the mattress as she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She rolled her hips fucking me for several minutes before she picked up her pace and rode my cock until she came, moaning and arching her back.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
83 Followers
12