My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 05

Story Info
Candy, Jocelyn & Samantha: A Sapphic introduction.
13.6k words
21.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is chapter five in this retrospect of an affair I had with the most exciting, sexually free, provocative and open minded woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and having in my life, my wife included in that assessment.

Yes, I'm married and playing around behind her back. And yes I know what that makes me, but I can live with that. Let's face it not everyone is cut out for monogamy, male or female. Throughout my marriage I've always had a problem remaining faithful, though not because I wasn't getting what I needed at home. Quite the contrary, my wife and I enjoy a robust and healthy sex life. No, my lack of fidelity is solely my fault and stems from my own compulsions. I've always craved being with other women, craved the difference in how they felt, how they smelled, how they tasted, how they kissed, how they made love...these differences are what I wanted to experience the most.

Selfish of me? Absolutely.

My lover, Candy, and I met through some business our companies did together. That stage of our relationship lasted about eight months and during it there was nothing going on between us other then business. But once the project she'd contracted for came to a successful end our personal relationship changed.

Since the beginning of the personal side of our relationship two years have passed. And during this time the sex was as it had always been with Candy; hot, spontaneous, sometimes semi public, sometimes in her office, occasionally at hotels, very often at her home, and even sometimes when we traveled on the road together. And while sometimes she invited other women into her bed, most often her best girlfriend Jocelyn, most of the time it was just her and I.
Candy's aware I'm married and that my wife, Helen and I have a very good and strong marriage, my infidelity notwithstanding. She has no problem playing second fiddle in this relationship and has said right from our first sexual encounter that she didn't care I was married, she wanted this affair to continue.

Now while she and my wife are not exactly friends they are friendly acquaintances. And while I personally feel this is a dangerous situation Candy insists on including Helen in social settings such as parties she throws from time to time. But on the other hand she doesn't ask me to bring my wife every time either; she does want me for herself every now and again. But Candy inviting Helen happens often enough to make it uncomfortable, albeit solely for me. Sick fuck that Candy is, and I say that with great affection, I think she enjoys seeing me in this situation.

Candy's also married. But hers is a marriage of convenience borne out professional expedience. She and her husband Richard have been best friends since they were ten years old or so. After they graduated from college they got married, but the marriage has never been consummated. You see Richard is strictly gay. They got married to further their respective careers since married folks presented more maturity and responsibility in the business world and gave them a slight advantage.

Over the nearly fifteen years of their marriage Candy has had many lovers, both male and female and Richard has had his male lovers. But all of Candy's lovers were transient in nature, short term affairs that lasted just a few months, not unlike my own past frequent affairs.

The one constant in her life, besides Richard I mean is Jocelyn. Jocelyn, like Candy is bi-sexual and these two have been lovers for more then fourteen years and share almost a husband/ wife relationship. I'm not trying to say that either woman would ever be mistaken for a man, not at all. Both women are definitively feminine and carry themselves with class and style. But both are also similar in nature sexually, almost a mirror image of each other in that sense.

Now while I've been part of several instances where these two seduced another woman and it turned into a foursome, there was one particular occasion where I played the role of voyeur. For my part there was no regret that I'd been relegated to this role, it was a stimulating and exciting change. The way it came about was...

One Saturday we were sitting in her living room, Candy, Richard and I talking about this and that when her cell phone rang.

Candy looked at the caller ID, said, "It's Jocelyn," and answered.

What Richard and I heard on our side of the conversation was roughly, "Hi Joce, what's up?......Oh nothing, just sitting around talking......Richard and Bill......Really?......You did?......How'd she react?......Did she like it?......She did, huh?......Well what'd you do? ......What'd she say?......Cool......You are?......She is?......Now?......What's her name again?......Sam?......Oh short for Samantha?......She's hot, huh?......Hmmmm......Sounds yummy......How old?......Yeah, sure we can do that again......Now?......Now's good......Twenty minutes?......See you then, hon. Bye."

Hanging up Candy looked at us with that smile and I knew something naughty was about to happen. Then she explained what the phone call from Jocelyn had been about.

"Jocelyn's been working on a girl she met about four months ago where she works out and feels she has her curiosity peaked about some girl/girl loving. She just told me that last night they were sitting on the sofa at her house talking and sharing some wine when she leaned over and kissed Sam. Jocelyn said at first Sam kissed back but then suddenly the girl pulled away embarrassed. Jocelyn passed it off as a heat of the moment thing and said she was sorry."

"Was she upset by that kiss? The girl I mean?" I asked.

"Apparently not. Jocelyn said Sam said it was ok, but she was a little shy the rest of the evening afterwards. Now today they're at the mall shopping, trying on clothes, shoes and such. Jocelyn says that Sam seems much more animated, helping her with her dress, lingering touches, small things like that. And to Jocelyn it seems like Sam was dropping subtle hints that maybe she'd like to kiss her again, or maybe even more."

"So they're together now?" Richard asked.

Nodding Candy went on, "Jocelyn figured she'd better do something while Sam is in the mood for it, since she's hinting and all. So she slipped away from her for a minute and went into the restroom to call me. Jocelyn asked if they could come here and maybe together we could seduce Sam, like we've done other women in the past."

Smiling I asked, teasing her, "You and Jocelyn really get off on seducing poor innocent women don't you?"

Candy just smiled her devilish grin and nodded then said, "Jocelyn said they'd be leaving the mall shortly and should be here in about twenty minutes."

"Sounds like you and Jocelyn have got quite an afternoon ahead of you with this gal. Maybe I'd better be going," I said.

Candy, holding my hand squeezed it tighter and placed her other hand on my forearm and said, "No, no you don't have to leave. I don't want you to go. You and Richard can watch from the closet," she suggested with a nod and an impish smile.

I looked at Candy with my eyebrows raised and she asked, "What, you above a little voyeurism?"

"No but I'm not sure about this."

"Why? You want to join in?"

"No. Well not necessarily. I mean you've included me in these little seductions in the past, but that's not it at all. It's just seems with the situation as you've described it this is something you and Jocelyn should take care of with it being just you girls."

Candy said, "Look it's no big deal. We're not going to rape the little darling, if she says no then its no. No harm, no foul."

I looked at Richard who shrugged and said, "Its fun to watch Candy play."

"Well I certainly can't disagree with that, can I?" I asked.

After agreeing to stay Candy said, "You'll have to go upstairs with Richard though so Sam won't see you two."

Richard got up from his chair and added, "Yeah and we'll need to go up now because I'll need your help moving some furniture around before they get here."

Candy and I got up from the couch together and she put her arms around my neck. She gave me a quick kiss then said, "Don't worry, it'll be fun." Then she put her lips back on mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I could tell by her breathing and kiss she was already excited just at the thought of what may happen in a short while.

Richard and I went up the stairs, walked past Candy's bedroom door and went into his. He went directly to a double set of louvered doors and when he opened them I saw it was his closet. He walked in and called for me to follow.

Entering the closet I saw the aisles formed an "L" and the aisle to the left was filled with what were obviously Candy's clothes. At the far end of this aisle was a window looking out into Candy's bedroom. After a moment I realized the window was actually the two-way mirror set in the closet door of her bedroom.

In the center of the aisle in front of the door was a lounge chair which Richard was pushing to one side.

Going back into his room he went to and patted a cushioned easy chair and said, "We need to put this chair next to the other one."

I was curious so as we moved the chair I asked Richard, "That's some closet you guys have. What's the story, I mean why is it so big?"

He said, "Actually it used to be a bedroom, but we converted it. When we bought the house it had a master bedroom and two smaller ones. Candy got the original master bedroom with the bathroom and I took one of the smaller bedrooms at the end of the hall. We knew we didn't need a third bedroom but did need more closet space. So we expanded Candy's bathroom taking up a piece of the middle bedroom on one side. Then we moved a side wall in my bedroom back into what was the middle bedroom, which took up more of it, but on the opposite side."

Pointing at the wall with the door to the hallway he further explained, "Then we pushed that wall back until it was past what used to be the hall bathroom door and the door on the opposite side of the hall to the middle bedroom, which is now this closet door. Of course we widened it so it would be able to have these folding doors."

After we set the second chair in place beside the lounge chair, leaving just enough room between them to slip past sideways, he opened a drawer next to the mirrored door and took out a speaker box with a toggle switch. He set it on a shelf, plugged it into what looked like a phone jack then pushed the toggle switch down from the center position.

When he saw me watching he explained, "Candy 'bugged' the living room and her bedroom so that we can have sound in here as well as being able to watch what was going on in her bedroom."

Indeed we heard through the speaker the faint sounds of Candy moving around downstairs then her cell phone ringing.

We went back into his bedroom and he began to undress. He caught my look and said, "I like to be naked when I watch Candy do things like this. Go ahead, you might like it too."

Shrugging I took off my clothes down to my underwear.

While undressing, I asked Richard, "You've watched Candy with other men often?"

He nodded then said, "But since she's been seeing you for the last couple of years the only extracurricular activity she's been involved in is with other women, which makes it somewhat less entertaining for me." And after a pause and with a shrug of his shoulders he added, "But it's still exciting to watch Candy enjoy herself."

Candy has hinted at this herself a couple of times in the past. Was she being faithful to me, other male-wise? Why should she be? I surely had no right to expect her to be. I was married to someone else and certainly had no intention of leaving my wife. And she was married to Richard, albeit for convenience. She was a highly sexed woman who I didn't think for a second could be satisfied being with only one man regularly and long term. But on the other hand I've never had reason to suspect her of seeing anyone else and she was always available to me when we were both in town. Even when either she or I were out of town we spoke on the phone regularly, the calls lengthy and sometimes bordering on, if not outright, phone sex. I just wasn't sure.

"How many times have you watched Candy and me?" I asked.

He hesitated for a moment and said, "Just that first time when I came out and startled you."

I knew he was lying but what could I say, what could I prove?

He went on, "Candy's forbidden me from watching you two. She said I can watch all I want when it's her and another woman though."

On this I really didn't know how much, if any was the truth. Candy could have told Richard to knock off watching her and me, but why would she? I was well aware that being watched was a major turn on for my girlfriend. And as far as allowing him to watch her with other women what's the harm? For Richard who was strictly gay it may have been alright as an occasional diversion, but it wasn't what he really wanted to see.

By now at least fifteen minutes had passed since Richard and I had come upstairs and Candy had expected Jocelyn and Sam to arrive in twenty. So I was thinking it wouldn't be much longer before they got here.

A couple minutes later the phone on the night side stand in Richard's bedroom beeped twice and then we heard Candy's voice over the intercom feature saying, "Jocelyn just called and said they stopped at another store so it's going to be a little while longer guys."

Richard said, "Ok," then pressed a button on the phone. Then he clapped his hands together once and asked, "Well since we have some time to kill, care for a massage?"

I'd learned somewhere during the past two years that while Richard by profession was an accredited physical therapist he had worked his way through college as a masseuse.

"Sure," I said.

He went into his closet and came out with a portable masseuse table that he set up at the foot of the bed. He laid a towel across it where my hips would be and told me, "Climb on but take those off first," while pointing at my underwear.

After dropping my shorts to the floor I lay face down on the table and placed my face in the opening. A moment later I felt Richard begin to rub the flat of his hands over my back and shoulders. He did this for a couple of minutes, and I began to relax under his touch. Then using his fingers he started kneading the muscles of my shoulders and neck and man did that feel good. Richard worked his way down my back then began to massage my thighs and calves.

Richard was really very good at this and I totally relaxed as he worked me over. Alternating gentle rubbing with deep massages, Richard worked my legs, back and shoulders for about fifteen minutes.

The phone on the night side table again beeped twice then we heard Candy saying, "They're here."

Slapping me on the bare ass Richard said, "Come on; let's get a good seat for when they come up."

Back in the closet he said for me to take the recliner as he sat in the easy chair.

On the speaker we heard the door bell ring then listened as Candy was introduced to Sam by Jocelyn. The voices were slightly hollow sounding but as they walked from the foyer into the living room the sound improved immensely.

After the obligatory offer of something to drink we heard the clink of glasses and then the pop of a cork from a bottle of wine. Then the three women settled down and talked about the clothing and other items Sam and Jocelyn had bought.

We could hear the rustle of the bags as items were removed from them followed shortly by compliments from the three of them on how cute this or that was.

After about fifteen minutes of this Jocelyn suggested, "Let's try on some of the clothes and get Candy's opinion on how they look." Knowing full well she did, she asked Candy, "Don't you have a big mirror upstairs?"

Candy said, "Hey, that's a good idea. You can try on your new things and see how they look on you in the mirror."

We heard them gathering their things and the voices took on that tinny sound again as they moved towards the stairs.

Upstairs in the closet Richard said, "Flip the toggle switch on the speaker from down to all the way up."

As the girls came up the stairs the sound improved as they came closer to Candy's bedroom. They appeared at the bedroom door with Candy leading the way, the girl named Sam following with Jocelyn trailing.

When I saw Sam I was stunned...I knew this girl! Her family lived across the street and several doors down from my wife and me. Her parents and us had been friends for the nearly twenty years we'd lived in the neighborhood. I'd watched this girl grow from an infant to the beautiful young woman appearing in Candy's bedroom.

I knew from conversations with her father she was a little wild, like most teens, but was not a major teen problem. She was a beautiful girl, about 5'8", blond, tanned, hazel-eyed, and athletic having played soft ball and soccer in school as well as having been a cheerleader. She was thin, toned, had hand sized breasts about 34C, a brilliant smile, a sparkling personality and I knew she was only nineteen. She dated regularly so it was apparent she liked guys, but here she was with these two older women about to be seduced into Sapphic love.

When the three of them had come into the bedroom they placed the bags and boxes onto the bed and the wine bucket and glasses on one of the night side stands.

Candy pulled back the drapes covering the mirrors on the far wall from where Richard and I sat in the closet. This brightened up the room considerably and gave us a view of what was happening no matter which way anyone was facing.

For the next twenty minutes or so they tried on various dresses, skirts, slacks and blouses but Sam never had less then her bra and panties on.

Now they were a nice bra and panties and it seemed that Sam was partial to thongs but I really was hoping for more (or less).

The only thing of note that happened during those first twenty minutes, other than a fine fashion show, occurred after they'd tried on various clothes for about fifteen minutes. And that was when Jocelyn removed her bra to put on a silk blouse she'd bought and Sam was stealing glances her way.

As she slipped her arms into the sleeves of the blouse, over the speaker we could hear Jocelyn saying, "I love the way silk feels against my bare breasts and how the smoothness of the material rubbing against them always keeps my nipples hard." After buttoning up the blouse Jocelyn said, "See," and pointed at the way her nipples poked out under the material.

Candy stepped over and rubbed her fingers over the silk blouse and Jocelyn's nipples and playing along with the redhead's comment said, "I've noticed the way they stand up before and figured that's why you wear so many silk blouses."

Sam watched, more stared really, while nibbling on her bottom lip as Candy caressed Jocelyn's nipples through her blouse.

Then Candy reached onto the bed, picked up a different blouse by its hanger and held it in front of Jocelyn, covering the one the redhead was wearing and said, "But I think this one goes better with those pants you have on." Then Candy laid the blouse back onto the bed, turned and walked around to the foot of the bed.

Jocelyn slipped off the blouse she had on and lay it neatly on the bed. Then she started unbuttoning the blouse Candy had suggested as it lay on the mattress, giving Sam another long, long look at her naked breasts.

And Sam was looking too as she bit her bottom lip or passed just the tip of her tongue between her lips, her eyes darting up every few seconds from what she was doing to peek at Jocelyn's pert tits. She watched until Jocelyn had put the new blouse on and then looked directly at how the redhead's nipples protruded underneath this silk blouse.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers