My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 07

Story Info
The Domination of Julie, Part 01.
11.5k words
19.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is chapter seven in a look back at a long term affair I had with a woman named Candy. Due to its length this chapter has been broken down, hopefully at logical breaks into four parts.

Candy is one of those one in a hundred women you come across every now and then; sexy, sensuous and totally uninhibited. Don't kid yourself, they're out there, maybe well camouflaged, but they're there. And if you're really, no, make that exceptionally lucky, you get to be a part of their life, even if it's only for a little while.

At this point in our relationship I'd been involved with Candy for slightly more then two and a half years. We met through doing business together. The company she owned contracted with the company I work for to assist in making some changes to their business model to improve their overall throughput. For the approximately eight month duration of the project everything between Candy and I was strictly business, but after the project ended things turned decidedly in a different direction.

We're both married, and as far as I know my wife is unaware of this affair. My wife and I do not have any kind of marital problems, other then my philandering, so I don't play around because I'm unhappy at home. I play around because of my own compulsions; I enjoy the difference of being with other women. Although she hasn't as yet with Candy, she's caught me having affairs a few times but has always let it slide; after a while anyway. And despite my lack of fidelity we have a very satisfying sex life and a good personal relationship.

Candy's married to Richard, a man she's known since they were kids. They grew up and went to college together and got married shortly after graduation. Theirs is not a conventional marriage, it is one of convenience. Richard is gay, strictly gay and the marriage has never been consummated. They married because married people presented a more mature and responsible image in the business community they were trying to break into. They have what I'd describe more accurately as a brother/ sister relationship; in fact I stole this description using Richard's own words.

Candy's bi-sexual and has a long time female lover, Jocelyn, who's also bi. They've been together almost as long as Candy and Richard have been married.

Sexually there's very little Candy won't do or at least try once. She's also very much into role-playing as a part of sex and we've indulged many times in play acting. It's really a stimulating way to keep things fresh. You should try it.

All this having been said as well as what's been written in previous chapters may be leaving you with the wrong impression. Don't get me wrong, Candy is not sexually active with everyone she knows. She does have many friends who are just that; friends.

But one time a friend asked Candy to help her out with something suddenly very important to her. Candy's friend Julie was the stereotypical wall flower. She was plain in appearance, mousy, naïve, very prim and proper, not very worldly, and she even taught school; fourth graders. Julie explained she wanted to experience some of the things she'd seen and secretly read about, some of the things she'd heard Candy or others talking about. In short what Julie wanted was to be awakened sexually.

But who could have expected the manner in which she wanted this awakening to happen; certainly not me.

Realizing the enormity of what her friend was asking and that the specific things she wanted to happen was too large an undertaking for just her, Candy asked for my help in this project. And that's exactly what she looked upon this as; a project to help her friend. In hindsight I don't think any military operation could have taken much more planning and preparation then this did. The way I came to be involved was...

It was the first Friday in May when I got a call from Candy. She'd been out of town on business for nearly a week so when I saw her home number on the caller ID I answered and said, "Hello, baby. See you made it back ok."

"Yeah, it was a bore. I'm glad to be home," she replied, then immediately asked, "Can you come over tomorrow morning?"

My wife had already told me she was going to her club to work out first thing in the morning and then she and a girlfriend were going shopping in the Quarter. I knew when she went on one of these shopping treks it would be an all day thing.

"Sure, I can be there. What time?"

"Anytime, just let yourself in. If I'm not up you know where I'll be," Candy purred.

Smiling I said, "Ok, I'll get there as soon as I can."

"Good and by the way Julie is coming over sometime tomorrow morning too and we want to discuss something with you."

"May I ask what?"

"She wants us to do something for her."

"Alright I'll see you as soon as I can. Love you. Bye."

"Love you too baby, bye," Candy echoed.

Pressing the end button on my cell phone I wondered for a second, "Now what can this be about?"

Julie's a good friend of Candy's and I truly liked her. I'd been involved with Candy about two and a half years at this point and to my knowledge she was not part of Candy's 'sexual' circle of friends. In fact I'd never even heard her mention anything vaguely sexual in nature before...at all...ever. Hell I'd never even heard Julie use a curse word before.

Personality-wise Julie couldn't have been more the opposite of Candy, or for that matter Jocelyn too, than she was. I mean personality in the sexual, sensual sense. Julie was always very cheerful, friendly and upbeat. But if anything even quasi-sexual, naughty or risqué was being talked about Julie would turn as red as a tomato. The woman was just too damn nice for her own good. And of course knowing this Candy and Jocelyn would occasionally take the opportunity to say something just to embarrass Julie, to put her on the spot. But Julie was a good sport and took it all in stride, safe in the knowledge that Candy and Jocelyn genuinely were her friends.

Julie's parents had both died in a plane crash several years earlier, before I'd even met Candy, and they'd left their only child quite well off. Her father had made quite a bit of money in real estate and other investments, so those earnings as well as the insurance and the settlement with the airlines meant that Julie didn't have to worry about her future. Although comfortable enough not to, she worked as a school teacher, and always took the summers off when school recessed.

She was recently divorced and from what I'd gathered from Candy and Jocelyn the divorce hadn't been pretty, but Julie would be better off without this guy. I'd never met Julie's ex because he never went anywhere or did anything with his wife. But from Candy and Jocelyn's description the guy really was a lazy, opportunistic leech.

For all I knew their description of the guy may have been totally accurate, but remember Julie was their friend and this was the female point of view. Besides, who am I to judge? After all I'm an opportunistic letch.

Julie was not what you'd call pretty; she wasn't ugly or anything, just not pretty. If beauty were the basis for being asked to dance, in a room of ten average women she'd be one of the last two asked. That is assuming there would be ten men in the room who wanted to dance. She was tall and slim, but not lanky though. She stood just a hair under six feet and had brown eyes. Her face was long and angular, her features sharp and pointy. Julie had a fairly nice figure with large breasts, 36C or D from what I could tell. But she was careful to hide her figure under long loose fitting dresses. Frankly her hair was her most obvious outstanding feature. Her mane was thick, luxurious and raven colored, absolutely magnificent. And she had the longest fingers, like people say make the best pianists.

Julie was also the sweetest person you'd ever meet. Her kids, her pupils I mean, loved her. My niece was in her class the year before and I'd gone to her school once for career day and these kids hung on Julie's every word. I watched her with her class before the other people there and I got started talking about our respective work. Julie didn't just teach 'to' the kids, or 'at' them. She took the time to explain to them in an effusive animated entertaining manner the point she was trying to get across. The class participated and spontaneously laughed out loud several times during her demonstration. It was my impression this was the norm, not the exception. Later the class was actually disappointed, collectively letting out a long, "Awww," when the bell rung ending the school day. Some hung around a few extra minutes talking with Julie before they had to leave to catch their bus. It was more than the change in routine with the career day event. It was deeper than that. These kids just flat out liked coming to her class. Her fourth graders always, and not just on the Holiday's, brought her little gifts. A lot of these they'd made themselves and Julie displayed them in her classroom and in her home. She was definitely proud of her kids.

Julie also did volunteer work at a local assisted-living home. Most everyone who lived there knew her on sight and by name and they all loved her too, looking forward to each of her visits. She played games with them, read to them, told them stories she mostly made up on the fly. Even dressing up in gaudy little costumes acting out the story she was telling, trying to make them smile at least for a little while. But I think what the old folks liked the best is when she'd just sit and listen to them as they reminisced. And she'd talk to them like an adult and not down to them as some of the homes staff did. I believe the simplest way to sum up what she did for these folks is to say she gave them the one thing a lot of them no longer got from other people...respect.

It was all these things together that made what Julie asked of Candy and I all the more surprising, disturbing and shocking. Frankly I was dumbfounded by her request.

The next morning, Saturday, I arrived at Candy's around eight-twenty and let myself in. She was up already and sailed into the foyer and threw her arms around my neck and gave me a deep passionate kiss then said, "Damn I missed you," before pushing her tongue back into my mouth, kissing me for nearly another minute.

When she gave me the chance I whispered into her ear as we hugged, "Not half as much as I missed you."

She whispered back, "Wait till you hear what Julie wants." Then Candy leaned back and looked up into my face with one of her looks and you knew this was going to be interesting.

But in answer to the question of 'what' on my face, Candy just smiled up at me, took my hand and led me into her living room.

With the ottoman pushed aside Julie was seated in a big, comfortable, old easy chair and Candy and I sat on the sofa. I sat forward and topped off the two women's coffee cups and poured one for myself from the pot Candy had on a silver tray on the coffee table. When I sat back Candy settled in under my right arm, snuggled herself against me and placed her left hand on top of my right thigh.

Julie and I exchanged the usual pleasantries for several minutes until Candy said to her, "Well, he's here. So tell us what you want."

Julie sat prim and proper on the front edge of the easy chair. Her back was straight, her knees together under the skirts she always wore, feet flat on the floor, hands on her lap, one on top of the other.

With the exception of a one piece bathing suit, I'd never seen Julie in anything other then dresses or skirts; very unusual these days. And the dresses or skirts she wore were never too short or too tight either, never showing off her figure.

Looking down at her hands in her lap Julie scratched at an imaginary blemish on one thumb nail with the other. After a lengthy pause she said somewhat lamentably and with a bit of a blush on her face, "I'm thirty-six years old and I've only been with two men in my entire life." After showing an ironic smile on her face for a couple of seconds Julie gave a short derisive laugh and added, "Well, one boy and a man anyway. Petey took my virginity when I was sixteen and we only did it once more after that and neither time was very good for me." She paused again still looking at her hand but now turning the flat of it in the light examining the top looking at...well, who knows what.

Turning my head I looked at Candy and arched my eyebrows in question and she just gave me one of her smiles and mouthed the word, "Wait."

"Ralph and I were married for almost six years and his idea of making love was to climb on, move around for a minute or two, ejaculate, then roll over and go to sleep. Needless to say it was all very...unsatisfying. But it really wasn't entirely his fault. I didn't know what I was doing either. I had no experience, nothing to base any kind of judgment on if it was good or bad sex we were having." With a sad look on her face she shook her head at the memory then after a moment said, "For the longest time I asked myself, is that it, is this what sex is? What's the big deal?"

With nothing to say to that I kept quiet.
Looking up from where her hands lay on her lap she said, "I met Candy, what...fifteen years ago?"

Candy nodded and replied, "About that."

"And shortly after through her I met Jocelyn. And although they always embarrassed me, secretly I marveled at the stories they would tell when it was just us girls around."

With a nod Candy silently acknowledged her friends embarrassment and smiled in sympathy as we waited for Julie to say more.

"And also secretly I wished I could be more like them, so open and free, so unashamed of enjoying sex. It made me wonder all the more what I was doing wrong. Made me ask myself why wasn't I experiencing the pleasure they were?"

"You wanted to be more like us? You won't even use words like pussy or tits for heavens sake. And remember the one time we got you to talk about anything sexual you admitted you've never even masturbated before," Candy reminded her.

Her face turning a deep crimson Julie confirmed, "And I still haven't. What's more I'm not even sure I've ever had...," she paused as she cast her eyes my way for less than a second then looked back to Candy and hesitantly finished her sentence saying, "you know...an orgasm."

This was the frankest talk I'd ever heard from Julie and was surprised she'd said this much. But she had more to tell us.

Julie paused in thought for another moment, took in a deep breath, let it out slowly then said, "But now I'm free. I've no one to answer to but myself. And now I want to experience it, I want to experience it all. I want to experience what I've only heard or read about. I want to know what it's all about. I want to be shown what's it's all about. I want to be taken by someone, repeatedly. I want to be ravaged."

When she didn't say anything more for several long seconds I said, "Julie what I'm hearing is you're asking to be made make love to, not just to be screwed."

"No, no I don't want to be made love to. At least not in the sense that you're meaning it right this moment," she said as she shook her head.

Frowning I said, "Then Julie I'm sorry. I don't mean to be this slow but I just don't understand."

For the first time since she began speaking Julie made and held eye contact with me. Then slowly and quietly she said in a voice just above a whisper, annunciating each word carefully, "What I want...what I need...is to be is ravaged, abused, dominated and humiliated. I want to be made to do things I've never done, things I've never even heard about or thought of, and not to have any control over it. In short what I want to be...is raped."

As Julie let it come out, actually put into words what it was she wanted to happen to her, Candy's hand squeezed my thigh tightly. I sat there dumbstruck, stunned, not sure I'd heard Julie correctly, but knowing I had. The only way to put it is to say my gast was utterly flabbered.

I went to say something a couple of times but nothing came out, my mouth just opened and closed; I guess I looked like a goldfish. Finally getting my thoughts together I leaned forward, placed my coffee cup and saucer on the table and asked incredulously, "You're asking to be attacked?"

Nodding Julie sat primly with her hands clasped on her lap, a demure smile on her lips and answered simply, "I am."

Julie had said 'I am' as casually as if she'd answered 'yes please' when asked if she wanted more coffee.

Sitting back I ran my hand through my hair as my brain processed what I was hearing. Then after nearly a minute of thought I leaned forward again and asked, "Isn't that a bit extreme? I mean you're very inexperienced, from your own mouth you've said that. And now you want...this? Isn't that a bit ambitious?"

Julie thought for several seconds then nodded and responded, "It is. Look I can understand your shock. But I know what I'm asking and this is something I really want."

Wide eyed, eyebrows arched, blowing a breath out slowly I again rubbed my head.

Seeing I was confounded by what she had told us Julie offered, "Let me explain. I know this is going to sound sick, and it is but I can't help that. When I was a sophomore in college a girl in our dorm was raped. I mean really raped. She was badly beaten by her attacker and when she stumbled back into the lobby she was practically naked. Two other girls and I took her to the campus infirmary and stayed with her. I held her hand as the doctor examined her and while the nurse took pictures of her injuries and took samples from her. When the police came to ask her questions I was asked to step out of the room but stayed right by the door in case she needed me."

I was wondering where this was headed, but neither Candy nor I said anything. Instead we waited for Julie to continue.

As she tugged down the hem of her skirt, insuring her knees were covered, Julie began to shift in her seat as she told her tale. "The girl didn't say much at first but the policewoman was very gentle and coaxing. She empathized with her and explained that the only chance they had of catching this guy was if she helped them. Finally the girl began to tell the police what had happened. The things she said the rapist had done to her both disgusted and excited me. I couldn't believe the things I was hearing. Tears ran down my face as I listened to what the poor girl had endured. But inexplicably I was also very excited and...and wet, you know...down there," Julie said nodding towards her lap. "My heart went out and I felt horrible for her, for everything she'd gone through that night. And I felt horrible for myself too, for what was happening to me right then. I asked myself what kind of sick person gets sexually aroused hearing what she'd had to endure. But I had no answer."

I thought, "Who would?"

Looking up at Candy and me with sad eyes she said, "Still don't really." Then Julie went quiet.

Almost a full minute of deafening silence had passed when Candy quietly asked, "Can we help her?"

Thinking she'd lost her mind too I looked at Candy, not believing she was serious.

"Come on, we can help Julie live out her fantasy," Candy urged.

Sitting quietly thinking for a moment more I finally said, "Julie I think I understand what you're asking for. You don't really want to be raped, you just want to play act some, right?"

Shaking her head vigorously Julie responded, "No. Like I already said I want no control over what's happening to me. I want to be raped."

I looked at Candy and with a hopeful look on her face she nodded indicating she understood what Julie was asking.

"Look," I began. "I'm not saying no, but I need to think about this. Ok?"

"That's fair," Julie said.

I left Candy's shortly after, my head awhirl. I really did understand what she was asking for. Regardless of what Julie was saying I knew she didn't really want to be raped or actually hurt. She just wanted a little kinky fun. And that was fine. But as I'd pointed out to Julie earlier this was a bit extreme for someone of her experience. And it was not something I was real comfortable with doing, at least not without some safeguards. Julie had to understand that she may not 'know' exactly what it was she was asking for.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers