My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 09

Story Info
The Domination of Julie Pt. 03.
18.9k words
20.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is part three of four in the story of the domination of Julie. To recap this chapter of our story so far; Julie is a good friend of Candy, a woman I'd been having an affair with for a bit more than two and a half years.

Julie's a real wall flower; plain, mousy, naïve, very prim and proper, not very worldly, and a schoolteacher to boot. She was inexperienced sexually even though until recently she'd been married for six years. By her own admission she'd only been with two men in her entire life and now was ready to experience more. What she was looking for in her life was a sexual awakening. Julie was divorced now and wanted to move ahead with the 'new' Julie as soon as possible and this is what she'd asked Candy to help her with.

Julie sat with Candy and had given her an idea of what she wanted to happen to her. Hearing what Julie wanted Candy realized it would be too much for just her to handle so she asked me to come into it hoping I'd help her help Julie live out her fantasy.

When I'd first heard about what Julie wanted I was shocked; this was so out of character for her. But after several days thought and some politicking from Candy I agreed to get involved.

The basis of Julie's request was rooted in a truly sad event. She shared with us that when she was in college a dorm mate of hers had actually been raped. And as sick as it sounds, and Julie admitted as much, years later this sparked a fantasy. Her approximate words of that fantasy were, "I want to be ravaged, abused, dominated, humiliated, I want to be made to do things I've never done, things I've never even heard about or thought of, and not to have any control over it. In short what I want is to be raped."

After some initial reluctance Julie finally agreed to some safeguards for her protection I strongly felt had to be part of the game. Also to make the game as real as possible we had to surprise Julie with the start of it and after some discussion we found we had almost a two and a half month window during the summer months to do this in, from Memorial Day weekend to about the fifteenth of August. The point of having this window was Julie wouldn't know when, where or how we would move against her.

So we set about formulating a plan and it was soon evident we'd need some help carrying this out so we enlisted Jocelyn, Candy's longtime lover, and Richard, Candy's quasi-husband in this project.

The four of us who would be involved in the 'kidnapping' of Julie became more excited about the game the more we talked about it. Each of us had an important role to play and had contributed to the plan, the preparation or both.

At the outset five things had to be decided about the game. One; how do we grab Julie, two; where do we grab her, three; where do we take her, four; how do we secure her and five; what do we do to her once we have her.

Surprisingly it took almost two months of planning to address these five items and to prepare for what was to come. One night the four of us met at Candy's and I laid out the plan I'd developed to meet Julie's requirements. After taking into consideration other things such as personal or work obligations we settled on the start of the game to be three weeks later on...

Friday morning; June twenty-fourth.

Earlier in the week I'd told my wife I was going out of town on Friday morning to play in a weekend golf tournament with one of our vendors and would be back late on Sunday.

There really was a tournament scheduled for that weekend and I had been invited to play in it. So I used the same excuse at work that I had used with my wife. My company who promotes such relationships with our vendors and customers gave me the day off to attend. Candy owned her company, so didn't need to worry about taking a vacation day or anything. Richard and Jocelyn did have to use one though to participate in this caper. But they did so happily, wanting very much to be a part of the game.

It was seven forty-five in the morning and per our plan Candy had just pulled the van into the shopping centers parking lot where we'd wait for Julie to pass on her way to help Jocelyn. We parked with a view of Wilkes Avenue so we could see when Julie drove by. Richard was in the front passenger seat and I was seated on top of three layers of wrestling mats in the rear of the van. At seven fifty-five Candy's cell phone rang and Richard answered. It was Jocelyn saying she was calling Julie now.

In keeping with the plan Jocelyn called Julie with a fabricated story about her car having broken down on the side of the street. This was so we could get Julie someplace predictable where we could surprise her with the start of the game she'd asked for.

At eight-twelve we saw Julie pass the shopping center in her BMW. Candy started the van and pulled out well behind her as Richard called Jocelyn to let her know Julie was on the way.

As we followed Julie Candy was doing a good job at keeping our distance from her car, remaining unseen. When Julie turned left onto the street where Jocelyn was, Candy tightened it up just a bit so we could make the same light.

Up ahead of us Julie's car disappeared around the curve just below where Jocelyn waited. Candy sped the van up to get to the curve then slowed down again.

Julie's BMW was just pulling to the curb behind Jocelyn's Jaguar when Candy came out of the curve. Ahead of us we could see Julie's brake lights as she pulled over and parked.

Richard and I got into position, cracking open our doors. Richard was wearing a ball cap pulled down low in front so it would partially hide his face from Julie when he stepped out.

We could see Jocelyn standing in the street at the rear bumper of her car, her hand on the fender. Julie opened her car door, got out, closed it then took the few steps towards Jocelyn.

Just as Julie asked Jocelyn, "What happened?" Candy stopped the van alongside them. On cue Richard stepped out and lunged towards Julie, raising his hands up in front of him, his fingers claws and sharply yelled, "Ahh," in a low, gravelly, threateningly menacing manner.

Having already slid the side door of the van fully open just before reaching her, I stepped out and saw Julie was frozen in place not yet realizing it was Richard in front of her. One of her hands was at her mouth and the other on her chest just below her throat. I swooped my hands down over Julie's head, getting her arms trapped beneath mine. Wrapping my arms around her chest below her breasts I picked Julie up and began to drag her into the van. Leaning towards the door opening I leapt pulling Julie into the back of the van with me. After landing on our sides on top of the wrestling mats Richard slid the door shut. I felt the van leap forward as I placed my feet against the door and pushed us into the center of the vans floor.

Julie was struggling, kicking and screaming and I wasn't quite sure she knew it was us yet. I rolled on top of her face down form and she wiggled her right arm free and gave me a shot to the side of the head with her elbow. Her elbow hit me right on the hinge of my jaw just below my temple. Damn did that hurt! I had to lay my full weight on top of her and blindly try to recapture her free arm as I fought off the stars I was seeing.

Once I had both arms trapped again I lay on top of Julie until my head cleared. Then I sat up and pulled her right hand behind her to the small of her back. I held it there and reached into my waistband where I had the plastic zip-lock cuffs sticking out. I pulled one set out and passed one loop of it over her right wrist and tightened it down. Then I shifted my weight, took her left wrist in my hand, lifted my left knee which had kept her arm trapped between it and her body and brought that wrist behind her back too. I slipped the second loop of the zip-lock cuffs over that wrist and pulled it tight.

Julie was still kicking and screaming as I reached into the box I had wedged under the back of the driver's seat and removed the ball gag. If I'd been a real rapist I probably would have grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back by it. But what I did instead was place my hand on her forehead and pull back. She had her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth wide open as she screamed so I was able to get the gag in with no problem.

There were four straps on the gag, three with buckles. The first strap went straight around the back of her head and I done that one up first. The second strap went around the crown of her head, a third one went under her chin and the last held the ball itself. I got each set of straps buckled then tested the gag to make sure it wasn't too tight. Then I took the blindfold from the box and put that on Julie too.

She was still kicking her legs and wiggling her upper body but after a struggle I was able to get her ankles together and another set of zip-lock cuffs on them. She still kicked her legs but because they were tied together now it was a lot less violent. As I held her legs bent up I pulled her shoes off and tossed them aside.

Sitting on her ass I took the two leather ankle cuffs from the box and set one on the back of her thighs. After trapping her legs, holding them bent up at the knees against my chest I put the cuff I had in my hand around one of her ankles and buckled the two straps. I put the second cuff on the other ankle, attached the spring loaded hooks to each and using a pair of electrical snips, cut the zip-lock cuffs off her ankles.

I flipped around and after pulling them from the box under the seat put the two leather wrist cuffs on Julie next, hooked them together and then cut the zip-lock cuffs from her wrists.

Next I took the dog collar, something I'd added to the box just that morning and put it around her neck and buckled it. Then I slid off her and sat on the floor of the van, my back against the wall on the passenger side.

If I'd thought Julie was just going to lay there once we got her cuffed...I was wrong. She tried to roll onto her side and kick out at me so I wrestled her flat again, face down and sat on her. Either Julie was committed to playing this game as real as possible or she still didn't realize it was her friends who had her.

I knew what I had to do but didn't have anything to do it with when I remembered my belt. I unbuckled it and pulled it off then passed it between her wrists around the hook on her cuffs. Then reaching back and trapping her legs bent up again I passed the belt around the hook on those cuffs as well and then buckled the belt. Effectively Julie was now hog-tied, her wrists connected to her ankles by the belt.

Man was I beat. I leaned back against the side wall of the van again panting and rubbing the side of my face with my palm. My jaw ached where Julie had hit me and I was tired from having wrestled her.

She was definitely taking this game seriously, if she even knew yet it was us. Julie was still struggling, her wrists pulling at the cuffs testing their hold on her.

When we arrived at Carl's place, where we were going to hold Julie, Candy pulled the remote from the sun visor above her and clicked it once to open the gate at the street and went through. Since Jocelyn and Richard weren't right behind us; they'd gotten stopped by some traffic signals, she clicked it a second time to close the gate as we drove up the long drive. Clicking a second button on the remote opened the garage door. Candy turned her head to the side and said, "We're there." Pulling into the garage she closed the door behind us.

Moving past the still struggling Julie, I reached over and slid open the side door of the van as Candy came around. I sat in the vans open door my feet on the concrete floor still rubbing my jaw as she came up to me.

Using her hand Candy turned my head some and looked at the side of my face and observed, "Oh my poor baby, she really caught you a good one didn't she."

Candy reached in and smacked Julie on her ass and said, "Bitch you're going to pay for hitting my man like that. You just fucking wait." Then she kissed the side of my face and smiled at me, her eyes already aglow with her excitement.

I stood and turned around and pulled the mats through the door sliding Julie closer to us. Next I held her legs as Candy undid the belt. Then using her legs for leverage I rolled Julie onto her back and began to pull her out the door. Candy took Julie's legs from me and I moved around and got my hands under her arms and then we carried her over to the bed.

We tossed Julie unceremoniously onto the mattress and I lay across her so she couldn't squirm too much, although she was doing her best.

Candy took a short length of rope we'd already made up with a spring loaded hook on it and hooked it to one of the D-rings on the dog collar around Julie's throat. Then she wrapped and tied the other end around the two eye bolts we'd put in the headboard for this purpose.

Julie was lying kind of on one side with her hands cuffed behind her. I told Candy, "Let's get her feet connected to the spreader bar first."

Each of the cuffs we'd bought had two D-rings on them and Candy came around and hooked one end of the spreader bar to one of the cuffs before we unhooked them from each other. We'd left a lot of slack in the ropes holding the spreader bar so we were able to swing it back and forth as we needed it. With Julie struggling against us it took a bit but we finally got the other cuff attached.

By now Julie had to realize it was Candy and I who had her, and she was definitely into it, playing the game to the hilt. On the other hand if her mind hadn't yet processed what she'd heard and the little she'd seen, and concluded it was us and the game was on, what must have been going on in her mind right now?

Just then the garage door opened and Jocelyn and Richard came in closing the door behind them.

I asked them to each get on one end of the bed and be ready to tighten the ropes for the spreader bars. Candy moved on the opposite side of the bed from me and I pulled Julie by the shoulder more to me. I figured this would keep her left arm trapped under her when Candy unhooked the cuffs. Rolling Julie onto her back and struggling with her we finally got both hands hooked to the spreader bar. Jocelyn and Richard pulled down on the ropes taking out all the slack.

Julie was laying a little high in the bed, the top of her head almost hitting the cross member. So I asked Jocelyn and Candy, who'd gone to help her on the ropes since Julie was still struggling, to give us some slack while Richard pulled her down lower by her feet and I picked up her torso. After Candy had loosened the rope to the collar she stood and took hold of the rope to the spreader bar with Jocelyn.

"On three," I said and when I'd counted it off we positioned Julie with her feet nearer the foot of the bed.

When we'd set the bed up a few weeks ago we put some eyebolts in the sides of the bed where we'd figured her wrists and ankles would be. This way we could use some short lengths of children's swing chain with hooks on each end we'd made up and attach them to either the cuffs or the spreader bar then to the eyebolts on the bed rails enabling us to hold Julie flat on the bed.

After we'd attached these and retied the rope to the collar we stepped back and inspected our work and watched as Julie tested her binds.

Then I looked at my three partners in crime and saw that Jocelyn had a wide grin on her face and excitement in her eyes. Candy eyes were filled with fire and one of her wicked little smiles was on her face. Even Richard had a look of excitement.

Of course given the way Candy dominated him he may have seen this as his opportunity to dominate someone else and the idea excited him.

With one of two cameras he'd brought he also began to take pictures of Julie and would continue to record what happened to her throughout the game when he wasn't actively participating. These we would present to Julie as a keepsake when we were done.

Catching Jocelyn and Candy's eye I nodded and they walked over to the table we'd set up with all our toys and equipment. They each picked up a pair of scissors and came back to the bed, standing on each side of Julie.

Both women gazed down on the bound female on the bed for a minute then looked at each other, smiled and almost simultaneously pounced on Julie and began to cut her clothing away with the scissors.

At first Julie struggled until Jocelyn said, "You'd better lay still cunt or you'll get your ass cut along with your clothes."

Jocelyn cut from the hem up through the neckline of the summer dress Julie had been wearing as Candy, starting at one sleeve cut across the dress on through the other sleeve. When they were done they peeled back the clothing leaving Julies bra, panties and pantyhose exposed.

As they cut Julie's clothing away, Richard moved around taking pictures.

Jocelyn lifted the waist band of the pantyhose and began to cut through and down one leg as Candy snipped each of the shoulder straps on Julie's bra. Candy stuck her finger under Julie's bra between the two cups and lifted it, passed one leg of the scissors under and snipped the bra apart.

Candy flipped each cup over exposing Julie's breasts to our view, and now bare I guessed her breasts to be about 36C's. They each sagged slightly to the side when freed from their support. Her nipples were a pinkish color while her areoles were a light, light brown. Her nipples were not erect and appeared to be about a half inch in diameter, her areoles about two and a half inches in diameter.

Moving down Candy began to cut away the other leg of Julie's pantyhose and both women cut the pantyhose around Julie's ankles above the cuffs, leaving what look like footies on her.

Jocelyn and Candy squatted alongside the bed near Julie's waist. They looked over their work so far, their eyes roaming over Julie's body and then they looked at each other grinning hugely. When Jocelyn reached for the waistband of Julie's panties Candy stopped her by placing her hand of top of hers. Jocelyn looked at Candy questionably who held up one finger indicating 'wait a minute.'

Richard caught every move on film as Candy laid the scissors, legs closed against Julie's breast over the nipple. On contact you could see Julie's body stiffen. Candy then laid the scissors along Julie's slit on top of her panties and Julie didn't move an inch. Candy dragged the scissors slowly up through her slit lifting her hand so more of the point would be in contact with Julie. She dragged the scissors all the way up to the waistband of Julie's plain white cotton granny panties and then slipped one leg of them underneath, but didn't cut. Julie's chest was heaving as she breathed deeply in and out as Candy's hand remained frozen in place with the scissors inside Julie's panties.

Candy looked to Jocelyn and nodded towards Julie's crotch. Getting what Candy meant she laid her pair of scissors on top of Julie's thigh just outside the crotch panel of her panties. Slowly she slid one leg of the scissors under the panel and held it there as Candy began to cut from the waistband down. Just as Candy's scissors reached the edge of Jocelyn's pair, Jocelyn snipped the crotch panel apart. The girls peeled Julie's panties away as if they were peeling a fruit.

Julie's pussy was covered with a sparse amount of pubic hair with a very thin covering along her outer lips. Her outer lips were flat, barely noticeable and her inner ones extended well outside of the outer ones. The topmost part of her inner lips, her 'flaps', did not flare out very much beyond the width of the rest of her inner lips. She had a long clitoral hood, almost an inch and a half long and her clit was completely hidden under it. Her inner lips were closed tightly along the length of her slit and ran all the way to her asshole, coming back together right at the edge and dipping ever so slightly into her anal opening. And the color of Julie's inner folds was a couple of shades darker then her clitoral hood.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers