My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 12

Story Info
Candy roleplays Student & The Professor.
13.3k words
17.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is the twelfth chapter of a look back at a long term affair I had with a woman named Candy. She was one of the most exciting, stimulating people who'd ever come into my life. At this point in the story she and I had been involved sexually for more than three and a half years.

I have to admit I'd really fallen for Candy; I was in love with her. I'd known this for quite some time now and also knew she loved me as well. But we were both married to others.

And as much as I loved Candy, I loved my wife Helen just enough more that if I were forced to make a choice, it would be my wife I'd choose, even though I'd be giving up a lot.

You see despite my infidelity my wife and I do have a good marriage. I played around on her not because we have problems but because I'm selfish. Not unlike an addict I have a demanding urge to experience the differences of being with other women. The differences in how they kiss, how they feel under my hands, how they taste and have sex are what I crave to know.

A bonus of being with Candy was not only was I able to experience these things with her, but in addition to being the most sexual and sensual person I'd ever known Candy was also bisexual. On many occasions we'd shared her bed with other woman.

Although amazingly she hasn't as yet with Candy, my wife has caught me having affairs a few times during our marriage but always let it slide; after a while anyway. And despite my lack of fidelity we have a very satisfying sex life and a good personal relationship.

And as far as I knew Candy was happy in the way she fit into my life, and I hers. In all the time of our affair Candy had never asked or even hinted at me having to make a choice between her or my wife. She had a husband, of sorts, and was not looking to make changes and frankly neither was I. Right at the outset of our affair Candy said she knew I was married but that she didn't care, she wanted this affair to continue.

There are innumerable things about Candy I admire, both in her professional and personal life. Sometimes the lines between those lives blur but it's always interesting and usually a lot of fun.

Among the many things I admired about Candy on the personal side, or dare I say sexual side of her life, was her ability to role play. She could be the vamp, the seductress, the dominatrix, the submissive, a secretary, a cop, a doctor, a prostitute, a helpless girl broke down on the side of the road, an exhibitionist, a voyeur, a stripper, a young girl or an old lady. But regardless of the role she played you'd always have a good time together because she got so into it and was so convincing, staying in character throughout. Also her sensuality and sexuality were always major factors in these games and somehow playing these roles seemed to inspire her to new levels of both.

At times we would discuss a role to play and at other times Candy would spring them on me, surprising me. And surprise me she did one time when...

Early one week as we sat eating dinner my wife let me know she would be going out of town in two weeks time to play in a women's only tournament scramble in Atlanta. She was planning on leaving that Friday at midday and wouldn't be home until late Sunday night.

So naturally Candy and I made plans to spend that weekend together. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get to her house until mid-morning Saturday as I had a previous work related commitment which would keep me tied up most of the day and evening Friday and early Saturday morning as well. I'd tried to reschedule the obligation but was unable to, due mostly to the travel schedules of the others involved. It was regrettable but it would have an impact on the amount of time we'd be able to spend together during the first part of the weekend. But alas sometimes work comes first, even over girlfriends.

Luckily Candy, being the Owner and General Manager of her business understood this happens from time to time. Speaking on the phone she asked, "How many dates have we had that's gotten off to a late start or had to be canceled because one of us couldn't get away from the office? It's no problem, really I understand. Just try to get here as early as you can and I'll try to come up with something to make at least part of the weekend special."

"Such as?" I asked.

"That's for me to know," she responded the humor apparent in her tone.

Between the time of that phone call and the mid part of the week preceding the weekend my wife would be out of town, Candy and I saw each other at least five times and spoke nearly five times that again on the phone. Every time I asked her what she had planned for that weekend Candy would say something along the lines of, "I don't know, I haven't decided yet."

On that Saturday morning I wrapped up my business obligations and arrived at Candy's house around ten-fifteen. Using my key I let myself in and walked through the foyer and into her living room.

She was nowhere in sight and the house was quiet. If she were up Candy usually had at least the radio or a CD playing. So I thought she may have been still in bed even though it would have been unusual for her to be at this hour, unless she wasn't alone. I was about to cross to the staircase when I stopped, thinking I'd heard something.

I stood listening for a couple of seconds but heard nothing more; the house was silent. Then after taking few more steps towards the staircase I stopped again, having faintly heard what sounded like a scrapping noise but wasn't sure where it had come from. Moments later I heard it again more distinctly and looked to my right across the room towards the hallway that led back to her kitchen and saw Candy skipping out of it. She was skipping down the hall just as an adolescent would and the sound I'd heard was her shoes as they brushed against the tiled floor.

Candy was dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit; red plaid skirt, white blouse, white knee socks and fifties style black and white saddle shoes. Her hair was fixed into a ponytail that hung below her shoulders and swung from side to side as she skipped. Also moving around provocatively were her 36C breasts.

She stopped short at the end of the hallway feigning surprise, her hand going to her throat and gave a sharp, "Oh!" Then she said, "You surprised me Professor Q, I didn't know you were here already."

Inwardly I smiled because Candy had truly surprised me again, springing this role playing game on me as she did. When she had told me ten or so days earlier she'd try to come up with something special for the weekend I wasn't expecting this. I figured she might want to go away someplace for the remainder of the weekend or maybe go shopping, to the theater, throw a party or maybe even have a special dinner of some sort. But I didn't expect this. And Candy was playing a role I'd not seen her do before. So given past history of how these role playing games of hers usually turned out I immediately slipped into the character she'd identified so subtly for me.

"I just came in Miss M. and I'm glad to see you didn't keep me waiting."

With her hands clasped behind her back she cast her eyes down and dug the toe of one saddle shoe against the tiled floor in front of her, twisting it back and forth and said in a young girl's voice, "The other girls told me I should never keep you waiting Professor; it wasn't good to make you wait."

I walked over to an easy chair Candy had in her living room and sat down and leaned back in it, getting comfortable. Placing my arms on the armrests I crossed my right leg over my left and then gave her an imperious look and said, "Well, they were right and its good you listened to them. But you're early so there's nothing to be worried about."

Staying where she was Candy smiled an innocent little smile like she was glad she'd pleased the 'Professor'.

It always amazed me how well Candy acted during these games. That coupled with the emotions that showed at anytime on her face and in her eyes when she smiled, grinned, frowned or whatever helped relate what Candy was feeling or wanting to show. But on the other hand negotiating a business deal with Candy was difficult as she could easily hide her emotions and maintain a 'poker face'. But if it was appropriate in business and at most other times her face was always so expressive.

"What is it you wanted to talk about Miss M?"

Continuing with the shyness act Candy crossed her arms under her breasts then brought the index finger of one hand to her mouth and nibbled at the nail. Keeping her eyes cast down she began to swivel her hips back and forth causing the hem of her skirt to twist around her legs just above the knees one way then the other.

"Well?" I asked with mock sternness.

Candy said quietly and shyly, "I'm just not sure you're the right person to ask Professor that's all."

"Why not?"

Slipping the finger she was nibbling between her lips to the second joint Candy sucked on the digit as she idly pumped it in and out several times. Then she slowly slid that finger out of her mouth pulling her bottom lip down with the tip as it passed over it. Catching that lip between her thumb and forefinger she toyed with it as she held her head slightly cocked and down, her eyes cast up looking at me and still with pseudo shyness said, "Well, it's a little embarrassing."

"Oh? How so?" I asked.

Dropping her arms and clasping her hands together Candy held them just in front of her pubic bone, her upper arms squeezing her breasts together between them as she rocked back and forth on her heels. With her eyes cast down to the floor once more she said again using a youthful voice, "I found some things in a box and I don't know what they are or what they do and don't know who to ask about them."

"Really? Well could you show me these things you found?"

Candy's head came up level, her eyes looking upwards as if searching the ceiling for the answer. Her head rocked slowly and slightly from side to side as she alternately sucked both lips in over her teeth, released them, pursed them and then bit at the lower one. Her hips slowly swiveled again as she pretended to think. Then she looked at me with a big smile, nodded her head enthusiastically and said, "Yeah, I can do that Professor, couldn't I."

Candy must have put some thought into where I'd sit because she couldn't have put the box she walked over to in a better place.

Let me describe Candy's living room; it has cathedral ceilings and coming from the foyer there's a large brick fireplace and mantel against the wall on the left. Set in front of the fireplace, placed about twelve feet away was her sofa with a table on either end. To the left of the sofa was the easy chair in which I sat with a table on the right side. Facing the easy chair, but set to the right of the sofa and end table was a love seat, also with two end tables. You could enter this seating area between any two of the end tables and in the center of this space sat her coffee table. Sitting in the easy chair the hallway Candy had come out of was to the right. And there was about a sixteen foot wide walking area that passed behind the sofa, running the length of the room.

Candy walked from the head of the hallway between the end tables of the sofa and love seat and went to the love seats end table nearest the fireplace. With her back to me she bent over at the waist while reaching well underneath the table to retrieve the cardboard box. This caused the back of her schoolgirl's skirt to lift exposing her bare ass and the strap between her cheeks of the white thong panties she was wearing. Picking up the box she turned and set it on the end of the coffee table nearest her then sat on the love seat.

I couldn't see into the box as it was on the far end of the table and Candy had folded over the top flaps closing it. She was seated on the very edge of the love seat her hands resting on her lap, her knees together. As she stared at the box on the table curiosity was the expression she wore on her face.

"I don't recall asking you to sit Miss M."

Candy sprung to her feet and said, "Sorry Professor Q."

"So, what's in the box?"

She pulled the box flaps open and then stood peering down into it. Again she put her hands behind her back and swiveled her hips as she stared down into the box.

"Miss M.?" I asked with mock impatience.

Candy lifted her head and looked at me with a look of pure innocence on her face then looked back down into the box again. Then using somewhat poor syntax, as a younger person might, she described what was in the box. "Well there got all kinds of different things in there Professor. They got some long round tube shaped rubber looking things in there; some are shorter then some and some are longer then some. They got some smaller white plastic things that are kind of rounded too but they also got sort of a pointy end on one end. They got something in there that looks like...I don't know, maybe kind of a little like an arrow head. You know, wide on one end and pointy on the other, but the wide end has got a wide oblong piece on that end of it too. They got a little yellow rubber looking thing in there with some wires and a black rubber hose on it and one of them things that doctors squeeze when they put that thing on your arm and take your blood pressure. And I don't know what kind it is but they look like they got some kind of bug made onto the yellow rubber part of it too. They got some chain in there with what looks like two little tweezers looking things hooked on it. There's something that looks like a tube of lipstick, but it ain't one like I ever seen before and they got a plastic box in there too but I can't see what they got in it because it's closed."

Since we were together when we'd bought these items I knew exactly what she was describing but said, "Miss M., I haven't got a clue what's you're talking about. Perhaps if you took something out and showed it to me, together we could determine its use and maybe even demonstrate it. For the sake of science you understand."

Candy nodded her head and had a look on her face as if the schoolgirl she was playing had not considered that and thought maybe she should have.

She peered down into the box again and put the tip of one finger between her lips as she tried to decide which of these 'mysterious' things to pick out first.

Finally reaching into the box she came out with a six inch white plastic vibrator. She held it in one palm as if judging its weight. Then using both hands her fingers explored its length, cupping over the tapered end and closing together as she slid her fingers off that end.

Someone not knowing Candy and watching her examining the device, and also seeing the look on her face could easily and mistakenly believe this was actually the first time in her life she'd ever seen your basic plain white plastic vibrator.

Then holding it by the base in her right hand Candy held it upright in front of her, her arm extended, her left hand going behind her back. Her face wore a big smile as she excitedly asked, "This one Professor, what is it?"

"Well it's difficult to tell from here Miss M. Would you bring it nearer so I may inspect it more closely?"

Candy sidestepped around the end of the coffee table walked down and stood in front of me with the vibrator still pointing straight up in her outstretched hand.

"Have a seat there Miss M.," I said pointing to the end of the coffee table.

I took the vibrator from her and pretended to inspect it. "Well, obviously it's cylindrical in shape and about six inches long. The upper third is smooth and the tip has a beveled taper over the last approximate inch of its length. The lower two thirds of the barrel have ribs molded into it for some reason and the casing is made of a hard polymer."

Turning the vibrator around in my hand I 'accidentally' twisted the bottom and it began to do what's it's designed to do. "Hmmmm, interesting."

"What is it Professor?"

"Here feel," and I touched the tip of it to the tip of her nose.

"Hee hee, that tickles Professor," Candy said as she pulled her head back and rubbed her nose with the back of her hand.

I 'studied' the vibrator for another fifteen, twenty seconds or so then pontificated, "It appears to me Miss M. given the shape of this device, that these ribs along the bottom two thirds appear to serve the purpose of providing a sure and non-slip grip to the user as opposed to the smooth ends purpose. Also please note when the base is twisted the device seems to pulse at variable frequencies, increasing in frequency as the base is further rotated. I believe the beveled tapered end's purpose is to provide a method to deliver those variable pulses to a specific point. These observations lead me to conclude this is a device that may be used by the female gender of the human species in an attempt to achieve a certain level of self-gratification."

Candy stared at me with mock innocence and confusion, blinked her eyes a couple of times then said, "I'm sorry Professor but I don't understand."

Looking into her eyes I saw amusement there and said, "I believe child this is a device that women would use to masturbate with."

Again Candy's eyes blinked repeatedly and her mouth hung open as if she were shocked by what I'd said.

"Do you masturbate Miss M.?" I asked in a clinical tone.

Feigning even more shock Candy said, "Oh no Professor, my mama told me I should never touch myself there and that I should never ever let anyone else touch me there either. My mama said that good girls never do things like that, only bad girls do. And I'm a good girl Professor."

"Hmmm."

"But Professor I still don't understand how it would be used."

"Well we could demonstrate it's use but we'd need to have a test subject."

"A test subject Professor?"

"Yes, someone willing to use the device as we monitor their response to whatever stimulation it may provide."

With schoolgirl enthusiasm she said, "Professor I could be the test subject. I could huh couldn't I?"

"Well I don't know Miss M., as you say you're a good girl. And what we need for this is a girl who's...well, maybe not so good."

Candy pouted and bit her bottom lip a moment then with disappointment said, "But maybe I could still try to do it though huh Professor?"

"Now you see, I wouldn't want your mama coming after me because she thought I'd had something to do with you doing anything that could be construed as being even remotely bad or naughty. So...if you want to study this devices effect it may be better if we just found someone else who wouldn't mind being the test subject."

Acting out; I really thought Candy was almost on the verge of tears as she begged, "Please Professor, I won't mind, I want to be the test subject, I want to try and do it. And my mama won't ever, ever know anything about it, I would never ever tell her, I promise. Please," she said dragging out the word.

"You sure you want to try?"

"Yes sir, I am, I want to do it. Can I do it then, huh? Can I? Please."

"Ok then but only if you think you can handle it."

Very excitedly Candy responded, "Oh I can, I can handle it Professor, and I promise you'll see I can do it." Then just a bit less excited and a little less sure she asked, "What do I have to do first Professor?"

"Well I believe we'd have to assume a position that would facilitate the application of the device, least the application in a casual manner."

"How would we do that Professor?"

"Slide yourself forward and sit on the very edge of the table."

When she had I went on, "Good, now put one foot there," pointing to a spot near the left leg of the coffee table, "and one there," pointing to another spot near the right leg of the table. "You're doing very well indeed Miss M., keep it up."

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers