My Sweet Little Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But I want to ...'

'I know, Fi. But I want this more,' he said, flipping her onto her back, back, nestling between her legs. He grasped for control. He didn't want to hurt her, even though some primal instinct made him want to thrust wildly inside, possess her as his own. He held back, entering her one inch, then another, then another. As much as he wanted to impale her recklessly, he also wanted to enjoy every moment of their joining, draw it out. Her hands tightened around his neck and he pulled them away, pinning them to the bed.

'Be a good girl. You will get what you want.'

'Oh God!' She squirmed as he drove deeper in a slow, deliberate movement.

'You like that? You like the feel of my hard cock filling you up, don't you?' Her low whimper registered in his balls before it registered in his brain. He withdrew and pressed forward again, gritting his teeth against the hot pleasure of her walls clenching his dick. 'Jesus, Fiona.' He tightened his grasp on her arms and pressed his forehead to hers. Her hands squeezed his as he held her down, entering her again and again in a rhythm as old as time. Her hips arched and seemed to cradle him perfectly. The love which they saw in each other's eyes held both of them like a magic spell. Sex magic. Dark, pure ritual came to life to electrify them both. Each time he sank inside her again she shuddered and made sounds that made him feel wholly powerful and male. Her hands clenched and unclenched in his grip.

'Fiona...' he groaned on a long breath.

'Nick!' Her cry was high and frantic. 'I can't ... I can't take this ...'

'What? What's wrong, Fi?'

'It's too much...' She shook her head against his cheek, trembling against him. 'It feels too good. Every time you move in me...'

Nick stroked her hair back and then twisted it in his fist with an intensity of feeling that came over him like a surprise. She was shaking. Her lips opened, wanting him. He kissed her deep, and each time he thrust in her she gasped into his mouth. Her pussy gripped him so tight that he almost lost his mind. Just when he thought he couldn't hold on another second, he felt her begin to tremble.

'Oh...oh,' she cried. 'Please. Please...'

He bit her lip and drove deeper, harder. Her limbs shook and she tensed her breath irregular and fast. One hand still held her arms pinned above while the other held her thigh hard, held her open as he sank into her, possessing her, branding her as his own. 'Yes, come on. I want to feel it.'

She came unwound in his arms, struggling against him, caught in the throes of her orgasm. He held her down and felt his own essence, his entire being empty into her. She wrapped her legs around him and milked him until he was drained. He collapsed on top of her, never wanting to move. His breathless gasps tickled the hair that lay loose on her shoulder. He rolled with her onto his side so he wouldn't crush her, but he didn't withdraw from her. Not yet. He wanted to stay joined with her another moment, just one more moment. She, too, seemed unwilling to pull away. He felt her chest rise and fall against his. She was so small, so feminine.

'Am I dead?' she asked, a little out of breath. 'You should be arrested.'

'I don't think you are dead,' he chuckled and moved, pushing himself a little deeper into her. 'I don't think dead people can feel that.'

'I am tired, Nick,' she admitted in a low tone, not wanting to spoil his mood. Maybe he wanted to again make love to her. Would he be upset if she didn't want to continue? Nick's voice made her realize how foolish her worries had been.

'I know, sweetie,' he whispered and cupped her breast. 'Are you comfortable?'

Curled safely in his arms, Fiona was far more than comfortable. But she was too tired and sleepy to even reply back. She just sighed and drifted off to sleep.

***

'Stop drooling,' said Nick, walking out of the shower the next morning. He was naked except for a towel wound around his hips.

Fiona giggled and laid back her head against the pillows, enjoying the scene before her. As soon as he whipped off the towel and started wearing the briefs, she remarked, 'Nice ass, lover!'

Nick turned towards her and raised his brows. Seeing her intent gaze, he shook his head and walked towards the closet.

'Why do you want to wear anything else, baby?' she asked and continued, 'You look pretty edible in them.' She pointed towards his briefs and burst into a laugh.

'What has gotten into you?' asked Nick as he tugged on a pair of jeans.

'Surely, you are used to hearing these compliments. Don't be such a spoilsport,' said Fiona, burrowing into the covers.

'Fi, you are insane,' he said, shrugging on a crisp, yellow, cotton shirt. 'I never had a girl who drooled at me like you do. You make me blush,' he admitted and buttoned up his shirt.

'Come here,' she said softly, raising her arms and beckoning him to hold her.

With a few steps, he closed the distance between them. He wrapped his arms around her and drew her close.

'You smell so good,' she said, inhaling the fresh smell of his aftershave. Dropping a kiss on his cheek, she ran her fingers over his freshly shaven jaw.

As he tried to pull back, she whimpered, 'Don't go. Stay back.'

'I gotta go, sweetie,' he said softly, pulling back and stroking a finger down her soft cheek. 'It's Monday and I have a meeting scheduled today.'

'What about breakfast?' she asked, catching her palm into hers. 'I shall dish something out. Give me two minutes,' she said and started to get down, when he restrained her with his arm.

'I will get something in the office, doll. Get some rest, Fi. You look exhausted,' he said, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

'I can't sleep. I need to get ready,' she said pulling her hair into a knot. 'My mean boss is going to fry my brain if I don't get there in time,' she said with a wink.

'Your boss in one lucky guy, if only he realized what a gem you are,' said Nick as he stood up and pulled her to her feet.

'Why don't you be my boss?' asked Fiona as she looked at him with puppy eyes. Her breasts pressed against his chest and he felt his cock swell. 'Think about all the fun we could have if I were your secretary,' she drawled seductively, unbuttoning the top button of his shirt.

'Yeah, right,' he said and pulled apart. 'Nice try, sweetie but I don't wanna lose my job,' he said with a grin, making her smile.

'I love you,' she whispered and wrapped a sheet around her to ward off the cold. 'Thank you for yesterday and I will miss you,' she said remembering their wonderful evening at the play.

'I love you too, baby,' he said and ruffled her hair. 'Don't thank me, Fi. It's the least I can do. Now, get ready and I will see you in the evening. Okay?' he asked, studying her face.

'Okay,' she said with a nod. 'Drive safe, eat something and call me,' she added within a breath.

Nick smiled and squeezed her shoulder before collecting his briefcase and walking out of the room.

***

Fiona walked out into the parking lot of her office. It was already 15 minutes past 6 in the evening. She knew that Nick might be at home, waiting for her. She wrapped her coat more firmly around her and walked towards her car. And then, she suddenly heard the footsteps. She stopped and turned around. But there was no one in the area except her and a number of vehicles. Shaking her head, she kept walking towards her Mustang. Then she again heard them, heavy steps which matched her own. She ran towards the car and jerked open the door. Once inside she slammed the door shut and locked all the doors. She fished her phone and immediately dialed Nick's number.

'Yes, baby?' answered Nick on the first ring.

'I think I am being followed,' she said softly as she started the car and pressed on the accelerator.

'Where are you?' asked Nick as he shrugged on his jacket.

'I am in the office's parking lot, moving out and am about to be on the road in a minute,' she rattled off making sure that there wasn't any car following her.

'Good. Now, pay attention,' said Nick as he closed the front door and walked towards the stairs. 'Drive in heavy traffic route, no stopping except for the traffic signals, no crossing the speed limits and don't take any shortcuts. I am on my way. Did you see anyone?'

'No, I didn't find anyone. But I clearly heard the footsteps. I don't find any car following me,' she said, looking into the rear-view mirror.

'Any damage to the car?' he asked as he entered the parking lot.

'I didn't check anything. I just sat and drove off,' she said. 'Where are you?' she asked, trying not to cross the speed limit.

'I am just out of the building, doll. I shall meet you at the park. Do you remember the route to park, Fi?' he asked.

'Yes, I do,' she said and increased the pressure on the accelerator.

After what seemed like the longest drive in her life, she stopped the car before the gates of the park. She saw Nick standing beside his car and dashed out to meet him. He hauled her into his arms and held her close.

'I have got you, doll. Relax,' he said gently. 'Breathe, Fiona. Calm down,' he said.

'I was so scared, Nick,' she wailed, clutching his arm. 'What if ... Oh God!'

'Shh... He can't hurt you, baby. I won't let him,' he said firmly. 'Now, get into your car and drive home. I will be right behind you. Okay?'

She nodded and went to her car. She started the engine and drove past Nicholas. Through the rear-view mirror, she saw him climb into his car and follow her. Knowing that she was safe now, she let out a sigh of relief. But till how longer was she safe?

***

'You gotta eat, Fi. Scoot up,' he said, settling down on the couch beside her. 'Here,' he said, taking the plate from her hands and offering her a forkful of the noodles that he had ordered.

There had been no damage to the car. But Fiona was sure that she had heard the footsteps and had felt someone following her. It hurt him to see her scared and vulnerable. If only he could get hold of the Devil...

'No,' she shook her head and leaned against him. 'I am not hungry,' she said, her tone almost a whisper.

'I am not eating if you don't,' he said gravely, as he lowered the fork. 'Think about it.'

'That's mean,' she said and took the fork from him. 'Eat,' she said, offering him the food.

'Not until my girl eats,' he said, cupping her face. 'What are you worried about, Fi? That bastard cannot harm you. Don't you trust me?'

'I do but you don't know him, Nick. He is too twisted,' she said, solemnly.

'Okay, whatever you say,' he said and turned the fork towards her. 'Eat while you talk.'

As she took the bite, Nick dropped a kiss on her forehead and took the fork from her fingers.

'So, what is he going to do?' he asked, downing a mouthful of noodles. 'What is the worst that he can do, Fiona?' he asked, offering her another bite.

'You don't know,' she paused, accepting the bite. 'He can hurt me by hurting you. I don't want that ...'

Before she could complete, Nick burst into a laugh. 'He would hurt me?' he asked and stifled a smile.

'Quit laughing, Nicholas. I am being serious, dammit,' she said, angry at his carefree attitude.

'You are too innocent, baby,' he said as he stroked her face. 'What do you think of me? Do you think I am not strong enough to fight your psycho ex?' he asked, offering her another bite.

'You can't be as ruthless as he is,' she said, gulping down the morsel.

'Yeah, right,' he said, and chewed his bite of food. 'A guy hurts you and you think I won't be ruthless.'

'I don't want to lose you,' she admitted and looked away.

Tears filled her eyes which threatened to spill down her cheeks any second. She heard Nick place the plate on the coffee table and the next thing she knew was that he had her in his lap, her back pressed against his strong, muscled chest.

'You won't lose me, Fi,' he whispered softly, turning her so that she faced him. 'Please don't cry, sweetie,' he said gently and wiped the tears which were flowing down her cheeks.

'I love you, Nicholas,' she said and wrapped her arms around him, soaking in his warmth. She felt his fingers stroke her back.

'Shall I draw a bath for you?' he asked. 'You really need one, Fi.'

He felt her nod as she snuggled closer into him. He wrapped his arms around her and stood up. Carrying her into the bedroom, he placed her on the bed.

'I will fill the bathtub with water. Give me a couple of minutes,' he said, brushing his knuckles against her cheek.

As soon as Nick left, Fiona thought about the evening. Why couldn't she have a normal life like everybody else? What more did Robert need from her? He had taken away whatever she had. Enough was enough. She couldn't and wouldn't allow him to take Nicholas away from her. He was the most precious thing in her life and she was ready to fight with Robert, if she had to.

'Come on, doll,' said Nick as he caught her hand and walked her into the bathroom.

Fiona was instantly soothed by the soft scent of the rose bubbles that Nick had added to the water. The hot water seemed so tempting and she stood there, just enjoying the view.

'Go in,' he said and pushed her inside.

She stripped off her clothes and eased down into the hot water, allowing it to calm her frenzied nerves. She let out a sigh and laid her head against the tub.

'I will be in the bedroom, Fi. Just holler if you need anything,' he said.

Fiona looked up only to find him standing beside her. After all that he had done for her, she wasn't letting him go so easily. She caught his hand and brushed her lips against his knuckles.

'There's enough room for two,' she whispered and tugged his hand, 'join me.'

Unable to refuse, he shrugged out of his clothes and stepped in. The water sloshed over the edge and onto the tiled floor, owing to his big form. Once he settled down, she moved towards him and sat between his thighs. She leaned against him and her fingers played with his, tracing the lines of his palm.

'Why are you so good, lover?' she asked and wrapped his arm around her waist. 'And how come you are still not taken?'

'Thank you,' he said. 'But I am taken now. And right now, I am with my girl and I want to talk about us.'

Fiona recognized the tightness in his voice. She turned around and looked at him. 'What's wrong?' she asked.

'Nothing's wrong,' said Nick and kissed her cheek. 'I want to ask you something. Can I?'

'Of course, you can. What is it?' she asked, her fingers tracing imaginary patterns on his chest.

'I was thinking of moving in with you. My house has seen very less of me during the past few months. What do you think?'

'Is this your way of asking me to move in with you?'

'No, baby. I don't want you to leave this house. I can rent out my apartment and move in here. And just in case, if things don't work out ...'

Fiona silenced him with her fingers. 'Nick, please don't say that ...'

'Hey, don't take it seriously,' he said, stroking her hair. 'Do you think I can survive without my breath?' He kissed her lips briefly and held her close. 'I don't ever wanna lose you, angel.'

'Then why ...'

'I didn't mean it, baby. It's just a phrase and moreover, I don't wanna rob you of your life. Stay here, go to work, do what you always loved to do. I would be more than happy to settle down in a remote corner of this house.'

'Okay,' she said before cupping his face and adding, 'and you are going to get more than a remote corner, lover.'

'Are you sure, Fiona? Don't ask me to move in just because I want to. Take a few days and think about it, love. I wouldn't mind,' said Nick and caught her hand, brushing his lips against her knuckles.

'Nicholas, I don't have to think. I trust you, baby ... completely and absolutely. Now, kiss me and seal the deal,' she said with a wink, making him claim her mouth for a soft kiss.

***

'Strip, slut. What are you waiting for?' he asked holding a burning cigarette between in his fingers.

'No,' she said and tried to move away. But he was too quick.

His hands reached out and clutched her shirt. He yanked the shirt off, leaving her naked.

'Move, bitch,' he said and dragged her towards the chair so that she sat on the floor between his legs. 'Time for some fun, Fiona,' he said with a sneer and occupied the chair.

And the next thing she knew was the horrible pain as he crushed the cigarette into the skin of her breast. She screamed and tried to move away but he wouldn't let go. She felt tears sting her eyes and the pain spread across her body.

'Please ...' she heard herself plead but he wouldn't let go.

'Fi ... Wake up, baby. It's a dream, sweetie. Open your eyes,' said Nick as he sat up and flipped on the light. He shook her awake.

She was cold and shaking when she opened her eyes and found Nick beside her. She tried to move away, but Nick wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her up, so that she could sit.

'It's just me, Fi. You are with me,' he said gently and offered her a glass of water.

She shook her head and wiped the tears that were flowing down her cheek. Oh! So, it was just a nightmare. She wasn't with him. She looked at Nick who seemed to be awoken from a deep sleep.

'I am sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up ...' she said apologetically.

'Hey, it's alright, doll. Do you want to talk about it?' he asked, stroking her back.

'It was just a flash from one of those horrific days. He had a cigarette and ...' she faltered and Nick drew her close, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

'Shh... I am right here, Fi. Those days are over. Okay?' he asked, cupping her face.

She nodded and allowed him to hold her close. Breathing in his masculine scent, she cuddled him closer.

'Will you be able to sleep, sugar?' he asked, looking at her. 'Or shall we watch a movie till you feel better?'

'Nope, I am fine. Let's sleep,' she said before asking, 'Will you hold me, please?'

'You don't have to ask, Fi,' he said and laid back, pulling her into his side. 'Better?'

Fiona adjusted a bit, trying to find a comfortable position. Laying her head on his broad chest, she wrapped her arm around his waist and threw one of her thighs over his, possessively. He felt her sigh and within a few seconds, she was out like a light.

***

A week later...

'What's wrong?' asked Nick as he drew her close. 'You are wound tighter than a spring, sweetie.'

'Nothing,' she murmured and looked at the numerous faces around them.

It was Nick's birthday and she had planned a surprise party for him. The party was in full swing but she was too worried about the later part of the evening. Would she able to do it? She had practiced the lines over and over again. And now, all she needed was tons of courage and confidence.

'Shall we dance?' Nick's voice cut through her thoughts.

Seeing her blank expression, he spelled out the letters D-A-N-C-E. When she offered him a smile in return, he swooped her up into his arms and strode towards the middle of the room.

'You don't know how much I love to dance with you,' said Fiona as she laid her head against his shoulder.

'And maybe that's why we haven't danced since Matt's wedding,' mused Nick, swaying them slightly to the slow music. 'What else have you been hiding?'

'I didn't hide it, baby. It's just that I never got an opportunity to tell you,' replied Fiona. 'Please don't be angry.'

'I am not angry, doll,' said Nick as he pulled apart and dropped a hasty kiss on her forehead. 'I can never ever get angry on you, even if I wanted to.'

'Oh! That's too bad,' remarked Fiona with a wink. 'Now, I can think of a whole lot of possibilities to be a bad girl.'