My Sweet Little Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, Sir. It is clear,' she said and flashed a smile. 'Thank you for everything, lover. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.'

'Shh... Stop thanking me, Fi,' said Nick as he cupped her face and dropped a kiss on her forehead. 'I want you to be happy. And if you are not happy with anything, you are going to tell me ASAP.'

Fiona shrugged her shoulders and pushed towards the bed. Once he had settled down, she snuggled into his side and looped her arms around him.

'You are the best, Nick. And what do you want me to complain about?' she asked, dropping a kiss on his chest. 'In fact, you can complain about me not buying anything for you.'

'Come on, you really don't mean that, do you?' he asked, looking at her intently. 'Whatever you do for me is more than enough, Fi. I just want you to love me... which you already do. I would complain when you stop loving me and stop giving me those sweet little kisses,' he said, stroking her face.

'I am never going to do that. But I do have a request,' she said, looking into his eyes.

'Anything, sweetie,' he said and cupped her face. 'What is it?' he asked, gently stroking her hair.

'Please never ever stop loving me,' she whispered and hugged him.

'I promise, doll. Anything else?' he asked, idly running his fingers across her back, careful not to touch the healing skin.

'No, that's it, Nick. I love you,' she said and settled down, laying her head against his shoulder.

'I love you too, angel. My sweet little angel...' he answered, holding his most precious thing close to his heart.

THE END

Feedback and comments are welcome.