My Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Woman discovers lover submitting written porn.
2.6k words
4.41
16.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another lonely night for me. My live-in boyfriend was out of town again, book signing for his recently published best seller. Being in love with a writer is not always easy, especially a successful one. Not knowing what to do with my time, I decided to log online and surf the web. While I was waiting to establish connection, I absentmindedly glanced through some of the scraps of paper sitting on the desk. Most of it was just trash but, one in particular caught my eye. It was the address to a website I had never seen before. Just then I heard the familiar "You've Got Mail" voice, signaling that I was finally online. Temporarily forgetting about the slip of paper, I went to work clearing out my mailbox, responding to email from friends and writing a short note to my mother. That done, I typed in the address I found on the piece of paper and hit enter.

"What the hell is this?" I thought to myself. Evidently it was some kind of porn site. But, this was not your normal picture site. These were stories, sent in by people. Immediately I recognized the pen name my lover frequently uses. Shock set in first, followed by hurt, then anger. Why that son of a bitch! He was writing stories about making love to other women on some porn site! Well, if he wants to write, then I will give him something to write about! I logged offline and set to work, contemplating my revenge.

The next evening, he arrived home as scheduled. I met him at the door clad in just a robe, gave him a loving kiss and told him dinner was ready. He looked appreciative, having had a long day. If he only knew what was in store for him that night! We ate dinner, idly discussing how his time away had gone. As I glanced across the table at my true love, I tried not to smile at his innocence. He had no idea what the evening held for him. Dinner done, I cleared the table and did the dishes, while he hopped in the shower, ridding himself of his dusty travels. As soon as I was done, I went to our bedroom. He was already lying on the bed naked, evidently tired, not bothering to even pull back the covers. "Too bad" I thought to myself. Still dressed in my robe, I lay atop of him, softly kissing him and grinding against him. His arousal became apparent almost immediately. I continued kissing him, sliding my lips up, capturing his mouth with my own, and kissing him passionately. My hands slid over his, holding them gently at first. Ever so slowly, I maneuvered our hands up, above his head. Before he knew what hit him, I had him handcuffed to the bedpost. He looked at me in utter shock, a bit of fear crossing over his handsome face. We had never done anything like this before and most of the time he was the aggressive one in bed. Well not tonight.

Giving him a reassuring kiss, I slid down his body to the end of the bed. With a little coaxing, I manage to get each of his ankles tied to the bedposts. Only then do I remove my robe. I hear him let out a soft moan as he sees my leather attire. My bra is tight fitting, my breasts almost spilling out. The matching leather thong does nothing to conceal my soft yet firm ass.

"Wh-wh-what has gotten into you?" he finally says, as his eyes continue to roam over my barely clad body.

"It's funny you should ask" I begin. "Last night, while straightening up the desktop, I came across a web address. I had no idea what it was, so before I threw the piece of paper away, I thought I better check it out first. Does Literotica ring a bell?"

The look on his face was priceless. It was a mixture of fear, shame, and anxiety with just the slightest hint of passion.

"Oh, I see it does. Well I thought if you wanted to write for such a site, then I should give you something to write about." While saying this, I begin to slide my hand over my body. Softly running my hand over my bra, I tenderly rub first one nipple, then the other, hardening them to firm peaks. I slide my hand down lower, across my abdomen, then over my hip. Expertly, I undo the tie that has kept my thong up to this point. I shimmy out of it, then move towards him. I position myself above his face. He loves the taste of me. At times, it's all I can do to get in my fair share of giving him oral pleasure. Deftly, I part my pussy lips and he gasps as he sees how wet I am.

"Mmmmm, like what you see baby? Wanna taste that?"

He moans a positive reply, licking his lips. I know I have him totally under my powers now. I begin to slide my fingers over my wet pussy, moaning at the soft feel of my fingertips. I love being touched softly, gently. Over and over again, I slide my fingers through my wetness, coating my entire cunt with my juices. My fingers slide over my clit and I let out another moan. He is beginning to beg me now but, I ignore his pleas. I rub my clit a little harder, my fingers sliding effortlessly. I continue to masturbate above him, moaning as I do. I rub my clit harder, faster, wanting to cum so bad. His moans and pleas only enhance my pleasure. I am going to cum, cum so hard. As the first wave washes over me, I slam two fingers inside my pussy, screaming out my pleasure.

"Oh God my love, please let me taste you" he begs. But his voice is lost in the throes of my passion. I continue to pump my fingers in and out of my dripping pussy. I am rocking my hips, meeting the thrusts of my fingers. God, it feels so good. He moans again, and I glance down to see some of my cum has dripped onto his face. He is licking his lips, his tongue trying desperately to reach the cum on his chin. I continue to fuck my pussy hard, exploding all over my hand as I cum again.

I glance down at him, as I begin to settle down. The passion in his eyes is overwhelming. A quick look over my shoulder reveals that it isn't only his eyes that are displaying his passion. His cock is rock hard. I smile gently, quickly running my now wet fingers over his lips, then slide down between his legs.

"Remember all those nights you made me wait to suck your cock until after you had feasted on my pussy? Well, tonight that isn't going to happen. I am going to feast on you first" I say as my hand wraps around his engorged cock. I know I have to be careful, because he looks like he could cum at any time.

Lowering my head, I softly slide my tongue over his cock, moaning as I do. I love sucking his cock. I can cum just doing so. Tenderly I place tiny kisses all over his hard shaft, while alternately sliding my tongue over him. I continue making slow sweet love to his cock with my lips, my tongue. He is moaning almost as much as I am. I slide my tongue under the head, swirling around his cock, before sliding my lips over it. Moaning again, I begin my slow descent on his member. He is harder than I have ever felt him before and this only enhances my pleasure. Before I can stop myself, I am sucking hard on his hot cock, moving my head up and down faster on him. He lets out a deep moan and this brings me back to my senses. Suddenly I stop, raising my lips off of him. As much as I want to taste him, this evening was meant for revenge. He begins to plea with me to continue. I just smile softly at him, while waiting for him to settle down.

As soon as I am sure he is past that point of no return, I begin to work my tongue and lips over him again. My hand gently strokes him, as I once again slip him into my eager mouth. I start sucking him harder, faster, and my hand picks up speed, pumping him into my mouth. I have decided that I am torturing myself, as well. I want to taste him so bad. I want to feel his cum shoot down my throat. I want to swallow all he has to offer me. My hand moves faster, my mouth sucks harder. My tongue is dancing across his cock. My moans are muffled by the engorged cock stuffed deep into my mouth. He begins to raise and lower his hips, as much as he can, trying to thrust his cock deeper into my throat. He is moaning loudly and I know my reward is fast approaching. With one more deep guttural moan, he begins to shoot his load deep into my throat. Oh God, yes. I swallow and swallow, accepting all that my love has to give to me. It seems to go on forever. And I love it.

I tenderly kiss his cock, as he tries to catch his breath. Glancing up at him, I can see the love he has for me, shining brightly in his eyes. I move up, laying fully on him now, and we begin to kiss softly, sweetly.

"God, my love, that was fantastic" he whispers against our kisses. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. With all my heart" I respond.

We continue to kiss, sometimes softly, sometimes passionately. I can feel that he is still rock hard, as he tries to move against me. I wonder if I should let the revenge end here or continue on with my plans. I am so in love with him and there is nothing better in this world, than feeling him planted deeply inside of me. It's then that I realize that I have yet to receive the apology I was wanting.

I move off of him and off the bed, walking towards the dresser. Opening the top drawer, I reach inside for the toy I had purchased earlier in the day. Walking back towards the bed, I lay down next to him, my pussy close to his face again. He looks at me, not knowing what's to come next. Once again, I part my pussy lips wide, sliding my fingers through my still soaked cunt.

"Mmmmm, like that baby? See how wet my pussy is? Wouldn't you love to slam your cock into me?"

He moans in the affirmative and I smile again.

"Not yet, my love. I want you to see something first."

I flip the 'on' switch on the toy I have hidden from his view, up till now. A perplexed look crosses over his face at first, until he suddenly realizes what that noise must be. I slide the vibrating dildo down between my legs. He gasps as he sees it. I begin to slide it over my mound, moaning as it touches me. The vibration is intense. I slide it along my wet slit, barely touching myself with it, and moan even louder. The sensation on my clit is overwhelming. It won't be long before I cum, and cum hard. Glancing at his face, I see his eyes are glued to my cunt, watching my every move. Laying my head back down, I continue to tenderly slide the dildo over my pussy. No wonder women love these things! Getting braver, I move it back to my clit and hold it there. My legs begin to twitch and I moan even deeper. I am on fire. I am no longer in control. I rub the vibrating dildo over and around my now exposed clit, gasping loudly. Oh God, Oh God. I scream and begin to explode. Thrusting the dildo deep within my cunt, I fuck myself furiously with it as I continue to cum. My pussy grasps the dildo, trying desperately to force it deeper within me. I cum more powerful than I ever have in my life. It seems to go on forever, whisking me away to a place I have never been before. Finally, I begin to relax, my thrusts slow down to a stop. I continue to gasp for breath, wondering why I have never tried that before. Suddenly feeling shy, I raise myself up and look at my love. The fire in his eyes is immense. I have to untie him now, yet fear what he will do once I do.

Gingerly, I untie his legs then move up to uncuff him. He grabs me and pushes me down onto the bed. Roughly he yanks the leather bra off of my breasts, tearing it in the process. His legs move between mine, parting them a bit roughly as he slams his cock deep inside my soaked pussy. Over and over again, he thrusts his cock deeply into me, fucking me harder than he ever has before. My legs move around his waist, as I thrust back against him. But he takes them off and holds them firmly against the bed. He is like a man gone mad. His mouth moves to my breasts and he grabs a nipple between his teeth, lightly biting down on it, before sucking it. He moves his mouth to the other breast, giving it the same attention as the first. Raising back up again, he continues to fuck me hard, his cock slamming into me. My moans match his own, as he fucks me harder and harder. Suddenly, he thrusts deep inside and begins to cum. His cock spills forth a river of cum, deep inside my throbbing pussy.

He isn't done with me yet, though. Getting off of me, he firmly positions me onto my knees in front of him and slams his cock into me again. Grabbing onto my hips, he thrusts in out of my pussy, grunting with exertion. I moan and cum hard, soaking his cock even more than it was.

"You love that baby? You like it when I slam my cock into you? Now who has the control, hmmm?" I can only moan in reply.

He pumps his throbbing cock into me even harder. My tits bounce beneath me as he fucks me. If he wasn't holding on to me so firmly, I would collapse from the sheer pressure of his thrusts. A new orgasm builds within me, even more intense than the one I had with the dildo. The intensity of it slightly scares me. My fingernails dig into the bed, holding on for dear life. We are both moaning loudly, gasping for breath. And then it hits me. With one more deep thrust into my throbbing cunt, we explode together. His cum fills up my pussy as mine soaks his cock. My pussy grasps on to him, milking the cum out of this throbbing cock.

He lets go of my hips and I sink to the bed, my legs giving out. I roll onto my side as he collapses onto the bed next to me. He gathers me up into his arms, kissing me softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about submitting some writings to that website, my love. I don't fantasize about having sex with other women. It's just something I did when I was having writer's block on my newest book. You are all the woman I want, all the woman I need, and I love you deeply. Please forgive me."

Now how could I refuse an apology like that.