My Sweet Sister in Law

Story Info
Family visit goes to plan.
4.4k words
4.29
121.6k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, so, hi. I've been reading here for years and years. But this is my first submission. Good or bad, I don't know, I'll let you decide. All characters are over 18/not real and all that stuff. Let me know what you think. Also, it could have gone in a few categories, but I put it here. Maybe I was wrong. Again, you decide. Enjoy.........

I married young, just 24 years old when I went to Pakistan and had an arranged marriage to my cousin sister. She was 21 and stunning! Fresh and untouched slim at size 8 with perfect 34b tits and an arse that would not let me rest. I should explain, perhaps, that marriage between cousins is a very common thing amongst the high caste families of northern Pakistan. So it was not a big thing in my culture.

My wife, Saba was a virgin and had never been touched. So as I brought her back to the UK, into my world I was presented an opportunity to mould her sexually to my own tastes. And that was exactly what I did. I took that sweet innocent girl from rural Pakistan and trained her to be the perfect sexual playmate. Soon she was an expert cocksucker, she was bending over and taking it in every hole and loved it when I talked dirty to her. Now to you dear reader you may be thinking that I'm the luckiest guy in the world, but this story isn't so much about my delicious wife, as it is about her sister.....

You see, Saba is the oldest of 5 sisters and they are all delicious. Many times I've had her bent over with her pussy full of cock as I tell her how much I'd like to get my hands on her sisters one at a time or all together given the chance. It's strange, but she loves it, the idea that I find her sisters so hot fills her with a strange pride of sorts and she gets off on it as she takes my cock and cums all over me. We've spoken about it and she has often said that that she would prefer to share me with one of them rather than another woman because they are, after all, her sisters and she loves them enough to share.

Now for the main, this has been accepted as dirty talk between husband and wife, as her family are still in Pakistan and not really a day to day part of our lives, but that changed one day when her second youngest sister Mona told us that she was planning a visit with her husband and her newborn baby girl. At the time of our marriage, over 10 years ago, Mona was a teenage girl of 14, now at 24, and a new mother, the game was very different.

I remember the night before they arrived for their visit I had my wife riding me, impaled on my cock as I described to her how happy I was that Mona was visiting and all the things I wanted to do to her. She came hard and fast listening to me describing how I wanted to bend her little sister over and eat her creamy pussy from behind, how I'd love to slip my tongue into her and over her and into her juicy ass. I went on to describe how I'd also love to see her eating her sweet little sisters juicy pussy as I took her from behind and the result of this was an explosive orgasm that shocked us both.

In my mind, her reaction was the deciding point, I was determined that at some point during this visit I would make a move and make little Mona my willing fuck toy too.

At the arrival gate I stood and waited with baited breath, it had been a few years since I had seen Mona, the last time had been before her marriage and although she was barely 20 years old at the time, she was a stunning young lady. Taller than Saba and not as slim, with a more athletic physique she had given me hard ons even then.

But as I watched her walk out of the arrival gate I saw that her recent pregnancy had been very kind to her. Her breasts were the first thing I noticed, full and firm, obviously full of milk for her 9 month old baby, and thankfully an eight hour plane ride surrounded with strangers was not the place for a good Pakistani girl to be breastfeeding openly.

I remembered how much fun it had been when Saba's tits had been so full and firm with milk. And at that idea, my cock swelled in my pants a little. We met and hugged and I was introduced to her husband Samir. Now, as hot as Mona was, this guy was not, a terrible mismatch. Short, fat and 20 years older than her, such a waste of extremely fine pussy. Never the less, he was a decent guy and I liked him, and over the next few weeks got to know them both very well.

The fun began about 3 weeks into their visit. Samir decided he would be going out of town alone to visit with some old friends who had settled in the UK and as these guys lived together in shared accommodation it was not the kind of place to take his wife and infant child along with him. As I drove him to the city his friends lived in, my mind was filled with ideas and scenarios of how I was going to have my way with his wife while he was away.

Mona, Samir and I had fallen into a nice little routine, she would put her baby to bed and then the three of us would sit in the living room and watch movies and TV shows late into the night, I had taken some time off work to spend with the guests and as my wife had booked time off for when I had to go back to work, this normally meant that she would amble up bed at a relatively decent hour leaving us to our shows.

With Samir out of town however I had my opportunity to make his wife mine, while my wife slumbered upstairs in our bed. The entire drive home, I was hard and imagining the things I would soon be doing to sweet innocent Mona. As I arrived home, I was disappointed to see that everyone was already in bed asleep. No matter, time was on my side, and the fun was just beginning.

Before I go any further into my tale, I think its times I took a minute to give you some pertinent information. My name is Amar and I am 34 years old. I am tall at 6"2' and have big muscular build. Now to be fair, I'm a solid average in the pants and have a respectable 6' cock, cut and shaven. You may not know this, but Islam requires followers to shave all pubic hair, so its been common for Muslim women to have juicy wet shaven pussies for much longer than modern fashion has mandated for the western world.

Saba, as I described earlier is around 5"5' tall and has retained her slender figure even through the birth of out kids and is still drop dead gorgeous, her tits, a perfect 34b and her arse as perfectly formed as a ripe peach. Both of us being Pakistani have a very light brown skin colouring.

Now little miss Mona, taller than Saba, maybe touching 5"8' in height, slim, but with an overall athletic quality. Her breasts at a guess would probably have been a lovely 36dd and as I mentioned full of that sweet delicious milk. Now don't get me wrong, before our own kids had been born, I had no real fascination with milky tits, but there was one occasion that sealed me into the milky tit fan club, a memory of my wife sitting on my cock cumming hard and as she did her full milky tits started spraying hot, sweet milk all over my face and chest. I suckled and suckled and fell in love with the sexuality of milky tits there and then.

And finally, her hips, wide and shapely, with a delicious curve to her bottom that had been driving me crazy since she'd landed. The last thing I want to tell you about is a pakistani custom, older brothers and cousin brothers will always have the word "Bhai" attached to their names, Bhai, meaning Brother is used as sign of respect to ones elders and also to affirm a sibling type relationship.

Older sisters are titled "Baji" or as in Saba's case "Appa". As such, Mona still referred to me as Amar Bhai, and so did Saba, when we were playing the pretence that I was her foreigner cousin who came to Pakistan and took advantage of the young innocent native girl with my wicked western sexual ways.

And Mona referred to Saba as simply Appa. A favourite roleplay between us husband and wife. Anyway, for the purposes of this tale, I need you to understand how hot it made me to be called Amar bhai while fucking.

And so I found myself the following night, laying on the couch as I listened to the ladies upstairs putting all our respective kids to bed and chatting to each other as only sisters can about all manner of inane things. My mind was filled with doubts and ideas, fantasies and fears, would I really be able to pull it off???

My excitement was palpable and my level of horniness was rising by the second. By the time I heard the sisters wish each other goodnight, it was close to midnight and I knew my darling wife would soon be dead to the world in her deep slumber. I lay there as I heard Mona coming down the stairs, she popped her head around the corner and asked if I wanted a cup of tea before she joined me for the next episode of our current TV show. Knowing I would need some time to let my wife fall heavily asleep I agreed and she disappeared into the kitchen.

A few minutes later she walked back into the room and handed me a cup of tea as I moved over on the couch and made some room for her to sit with me and handed her one end of the blanket so she could keep warm. We sat through an episode of our show before I was satisfied that the wife would be asleep and that's when I started to put my plan into action.

Over the course of the show we'd been watching I'd moved closer to Mona, and surreptitiously had her within reaching distance.

"I'm bored of this show. Want to watch something a bit more interesting?" I asked Mona with a cheeky smile.

" Sure," she answered, completely unaware of where that one tacit word would lead her. "what did you have in mind Amar bahi?"

"Oh, there's a movie I've wanted to watch with you for while." I said as I hit play on the DVD I had ready to go in the player.

"What's it about?" she asked as I shifted a little bit closer to her, at this point I could smell her sweet scent and my cock had hardened under the blanket.

" You'll see I said, as the screen brightened and the XXX rated porno I had queued came to life. Within a few minutes the sex scenes has begun and Mona made a move to get up, but I caught her around the waist as she tried to stand and pulled her back so she fell into my lap. She landed directly on my hard cock and her meek little gasp at the feel of it brought a smile to lips as I nuzzled at the back of her neck.

"Wha.....What are you doing Amar bhai??" she whispered.

"I'm doing what I've been wanting to do for weeks Mona," I whispered back, "and you're going to be a good little sister and just enjoy it, do you understand?"

"No, Amar bhai," she whispered urgently as I used my grip on her to rub her firm backside up and down on my hard shaft, easing it into the crack of her luscious bum. "what about Appa? what about Samir? We can't!"

"Oh sweety," I whispered, "your Appa knows exactly what I want to do with you, and as for Samir, well, you're wasted on him! I bet he has no idea how to make a sexy little girl like you moan with ecstasy, but I do, and I'm going to enjoy making you moan little sister." my kisses to the back of her neck were having the desired effect and I could feel her pressing down on my lap even as she spoke.

"No Amar bhai, we can't, I......." her words were cut off as I slipped my hand into her Shalwar, a baggy type of trouser worn with a long tunic called a Kameez. I'm sure you've seen asian women dressed in such garments. Anyway, my fingers finding her pussy through her panties stole the words from her lips, and as I slowly started to rub her slit through her panties her words ended and her gentle moaning began.

Silently I slipped my fingertips under the gusset of her panties and onto her bare mound. And as I knew she would be, I found her slit moist and hot. The feel of her sex, making my cock surge against her bottom. I had her on my lap, leant back against my chest with one hand between her legs and the other wrapped around her waist, her twisting and wriggling was exerting sublime pleasure against the length of my shaft which was nestled between her bum cheeks.

I slipped my fingertip into her dripping pussy and curled it up, rubbing on the sensitive flesh of her g-spot and making her groan like a wanton whore.

"Ohhhh," I whispered as I pushed harder on her insides, "you're enjoying this are you? You like it when Amar bhai touches you here?" I asked as I slipped my other hand down and into her shalwar as well.

My other hand quickly found her hard clit and began stroking a gently rhythm against it as I continued to curl my finger inside her. It was then I realised how big her clit was, it must have been the size of an almond and her moaning became louder as I felt her pussy walls start to squeeze against my invading fingers. I wanted her to cum, I needed her to cum, I was counting on the daze of post orgasmic bliss to be enough time to get her naked and under control.

And so I worked her pussy harder and faster and within seconds, she was a wailing heap of flesh writhing atop me, biting down on her own hand as she shuddered and came on my hands. I worked ther through her orgasm and then quickly pushed her off me onto the couch to my side, she lay back panting as I worked quickly and pulled her shalwar off her lower body.

"No Amar bhai," she murmured as I lifted her sitting and began pulling her kameez up and off her torso. "we can't, my sister, my husband, you're my brother, it's wrong....." and throughout her words I kept at my task and soon had her lying back in her bra and panties.

At that point she regained some semblance of her wits and scooted back into the corner of the couch, as far from me as she could get. It mattered little as I needed some space for my next move.

"Shhhhh Mona, it's ok," I said as I reached out and took a gentle hold on one of her ankles, "you trust me dont you?"

"Yes, I do," she whispered as I pulled her leg out and reached for her other ankle. "but what are you doing Amar bhai? This is so wrong...."

"I'm doing what I want to do, what I need to do." I replied, "You want me to do it, I know you do, see how wet you are? If you didn't want it would you be so wet?" my words gave me the cover I needed to fianlly be in position, and quickly I lunged forward before she could react and buried my face in her soaking wet cunt.

I used my hands to rip her panties off and looked deep into her swollen glistening pussy, seeing her large clit and pink pussy lips before covering them with my mouth and sliding my tongue deep into her slick cunny.

Whatever words she was about to say vanished as she moaned loudly and began to cum on my face over and over. Her pussy spasmed around my tongue and my face was awash with her copious pussy juices.

I kept at it for a while, letting my tongue slide as deep as i could into her silken tunnel. Before moving up and covering her huge clit with my mouth and lavishing it with long hard strokes of my tongue and sucking on it.

The whole time she kept cumming and cumming until at last she just went quiet and still. I moved back and wiped the wetness off my face with the back of my hand, looking down at her prone body, those magnificent tits rising and falling as she lay there.

Almost forgotten on the TV the porno was still playing, and I absent mindedly switched it off as I rose off the couch to stand over her. I had to see those tits! So while she lay there I reached down and popped the clasp on her bra, luckily it was a front opening one, probably more because of her breast feeding then my needs, but what the hell, made it easy to uncover those wonderous tits.

Full and firm, they sat atop her chest like they had been carved from living marble. Her nipples a soft shade of brown with a hint of pink to them, my aching cock swelled just looking down at her.

I reached down and dropped my pants before reaching up and pulling off my top. My hand wandered down and began stroking my shaft as I looked down at her lying back with her legs splayed and her tits heaving.

And thats the sight that greeted her as her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me as I slowly wanked my cock over her body. There was fear in her eyes as she made to speak, but as her lips parted to undoubtedly tell me how wrong this was, I leant forward and slipped my fat helmet into her mouth. She looked shocked.

Saba had told me about this, how wives in Pakistan did not do blow jobs, how husbands did not expect it and would get their dicks sucked by their mistresses and felt their wives were above that kind of nastiness.

But even so I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock and with one hand on the back of her head I eased my fat head between her soft lips.

She looked up me shocked with her soft brown eyes as I groaned out loud and thrust my shaft to the back of her throat. She gagged softly, tears welling in her eyes as I smiled down and said "that's it little sister, suck it, let me feel your tongue against it."

I felt her tongue start to slide along the base of my shaft, and the soft suckling of a virgin mouth slowly sucking harder as a deep moan escaped my lips. I looked down at her, one hand buried in her long flowing dark hair and began to fuck her sweet mouth.

Thrusting into her mouth and entering her throat making her gag gently. The speed of my thrusts growing in tempo as I reached down with my free hand and cupped her firm tit. "Oh Mona,"

I sighed as I squeezed her firm tit flesh, pinching her hard nipple and feeling her milk ooze from the hardened nub. Her spit was beginning to dribble down her chin as my balls began slapping her face. "you're such a dirty little slut, just like your big sister."

She moaned as she heard me and a pained look spread across her face, but at the same time I watched as she clenched her thighs together and her hand drifted towards her slutty cunt. I laughed out loud, "I saw that, dirty girl!" I teased, "does your pussy need some cock sweety?"

I stepped back and looked down at her, her beautiful face tear streaked and with thick drool dripping onto her ripe tits. She closed her eyes and turned away from me as I moved over to my side of the couch and sat back.

I reached down to my slobbery cock and pushed it out from my stomach.

"Mona, baby," I cooed, "it's right here sweety, what you need is right here. All you have to do is climb on little sister." She looked over and her eyes fixed on my fat cock sticking up. She almost looked hypnotised as she moved closer.

"It's wrong," she mumbled as she swung a leg over my lap. "so wrong," As she felt me notch the head of my cock between her swollen cunt flaps.

"That's right sweety, all you have to do is sit down, and show me that I'm right, that you really are a cock whore like your sister."

She sobbed out loud as she heard me and then sank down fully on the fat shaft being offered. Her eyes popped open and I could feel her molten pussy squeezing around me. I laughed out out and she sobbed again.

My hands went down her body and cupped her full arse and I began to guide her up and down the length of my cock. Leaning forward I captured a nipple in my mouth and sucked on it hard.

Her warm sweet milk flooded my mouth and she wailed in sweet ecstasy and began fucking onto me harder. I sucked on her tit and drank my fill before moving to her other teat and biting down on it roughly, I felt her pussy clamp down on me and my balls were soaked in a gush of her warm pussy juices as she came on my cock for the first time. She fell limp onto me, breathing hard and covered in a sheen of sweat.

"I didn't know it could be like this," she whispered. "I've never felt like that before......"

"I'm just getting started with you." I whispered, as I reached down, behind her back, to where my cock was sunken deeply into her pussy.

I gathered the copious wetness there onto my fingers and moved them slowly up to her tight little arse hole. "There's so much I am going to do with you." I whispered as I spread the slickness of her cunt over her last virginity.

12