My Tainted Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, George had Madge on her knees and he was giving her the face fucking of her life. He was holding her head tightly and thrusting himself furiously into her mouth, so deeply that I could see the outline of his manhood in her throat. His hairy balls were slapping against her chin and she was gagging his pre cum and her saliva all over her swinging tits. With a loud cry, he held her face even closer to his groin and ejaculated. She had to swallow it all trying to get air into her heaving lungs and finally George withdrew with a satisfied look on his face and said,

"That was pretty good for starters, you always could give a good blow job, but there again, you had lots of practise with good old Bob, didn't you?" She looked up into his coal black eyes, saw his mood darken and knew that she was in for a hard time until her Brother and Sister-in-Law arrived later this afternoon.

George and I got together and discussed what we would do next, making sure that she couldn't overhear us, which increased her apprehension and raised goose bumps on her near naked body. We took an arm each and led her onto the patio. When George had this house built, he had ensured that the garden could not be seen from nosy neighbours or even from the road, so there was no danger of us being observed, we could use our slut in complete privacy.

We placed her face up across the sturdy picnic bench, handcuffed her hands to the supports at one end and tied her legs exactly as I had done the previous night. I found a blindfold and ball gag in the box and fitted these in place. She was helpless, she couldn't see what we were going to subject her to next and if she tried to scream, she wouldn't be heard. There was a washing line near the table and hanging from it was a bag of clothes pegs, my eyes lit up and George nodded in agreement as he saw where I was looking. I started to attach them in a ring around her nipples, as each peg took hold, her body jerked and she tried to cry out. When both rings of pegs were in position, her swollen teats stood erect between them and I shifted my attention to her puffy labia, which were already glistening with her juices. I roughly pulled each in turn, clipped on a vertical row of three pegs to each juicy petal and using a strip of duct tape; I spread them widely and stuck the pegs to her thighs.

Uncle George had not been idle during this and he had been lighting half a dozen candles, giving them plenty of burning time to form a good puddle of molten wax. He indicated that I should start fucking her, so always being willing to oblige, I slid my stiff shaft into her vulnerable and very wet cunt. She was more than ready to accept me, I felt her inner muscles flutter around my cock and suddenly it was as if a silk vice tightened around me. George had tipped the hot wax directly onto one of her nipples and as her body convulsed, her cunt contracted, gripping me like nothing I had ever felt before. Gradually, as the pain subsided, her hold on my manhood relaxed until once more, he did the same to her other nipple and I lost it! My spunk exploded from deep within and I had the most intense orgasm ever! She was thrashing around as much as her bonds would let her and if she didn't have the ball gag to bite on, her orgasmic cries would have been heard for miles around and as I pulled out of her spasming pussy, a flood of our juices ran over the table. George's manhood had recovered from Madge's earlier blowjob and he took my place between her open thighs saying,

"You know Gordon; your slutty Aunt never let me have her ass in all these years, so I do believe I'll 'rectumfy' that, right now! She seemed to enjoy it last night with you, so let's see if she can open wide enough for me."

"How do you know I shagged her tight arse last night Uncle George?" I asked him. He laughed at my confusion and replied,

"Are you forgetting how I got the videos in the first place Gordon? I was in the CCTV control room and watched it all"

"Ah yes! I forgot about that, I hope you enjoyed the show, I did and judging by the volumes of cunt juice she squirted over me, old Madge did too!" I chuckled. I decided that my Aunt could clean all the goo of my shrinking cock and it would be safe to remove the ball gag as my prick would do the same job of keeping her quiet. I hoped that Uncle George had set up the video camera correctly and was catching all this in glorious Technicolor; I wanted a copy of the tape for future use.

After pouring the hot wax over her nipples, George had left the candles burning, so I thought it was only fair to give him the same sensation that he gave me, but instead of her nipples, I leant over and dropped the wax right onto her swollen clitoris. She screamed around my half hard cock, her body stiffened with the shock and George cried out as her anus contracted painfully and sucked the ball juice right out of him. This was her most powerful orgasm so far and as her sphincter tightened, so did her gaping sex and a jet of her cumm hit George on the stomach. Her screams subsided and she passed out from the sheer intensity.

By the time she had recovered, we had released the handcuffs, removed the pegs and untied her legs. It was lunchtime after all and we needed food. George told her to get showered, put on fresh stockings and garter belt and make us all burgers. In answer to her unspoken question, he nodded and said that as she had done well, she could eat with us. We sat at the table with a couple of cold beers and she hurried to obey.

The lunch was soon on the table, but instead of allowing her to sit, he told her to stand beside us while we played with her ass and pussy, but that on no account was she to cumm. This became a contest between us to see who could get her turned on the most and make her defy his order.

I didn't think that I could get hard again after cumming so many times in the last twenty four hours, but the sight of George reaming her anus with a large carrot coated in butter, soon had my virile young penis standing to attention. I had three fingers buried in her hot pussy, thumb pressing her tender clit when an idea struck me. I pulled out a little and folded my thumb into the palm of my hand, coated it with some of the butter George had used and slowly began to insert my hand into her slack cunt. She moaned out loudly at our duel assault on her front and rear holes, but I felt her pussy release more juice to help my hand on its way. I kept rolling her stiff clit with the fingers and thumb of my other hand and finally, her blood engorged labia were around my wrist. Beside herself with lust, her hips jerked backwards and forwards, fucking herself on my fist. George's orders totally forgotten, she cried out once more and flooded my hand and arm with her nectar.

We were both fully recovered and before she collapsed, my Uncle grabbed her hips and backed her ass onto his raging cock, telling me to take her from the front and we would give her a double. The feeling was incredible, his hard dick up her fanny made her soaking pussy fit my cock like a glove and it wasn't very long before I was squirting another load of hot spunk into her belly.

There was just time for us all to get showered and dressed before the arrival of my parents. Much to her horror, we decided that Auntie Madge was to remain dressed as she had been all day and no amount of her pleading and crying would change our minds. My mother Carol was also going to find out how much of a whore slut her Sister-in-Law had actually become. We did insist that she put on her make-up, fix her hair and wear her four inch heeled black boots, to compliment her scanty clothing and to complete the picture, we tied her securely to a high backed chair in the lounge, legs wide apart to show the wetness glistening on her abused sex. A short while later we heard the sound of a car drawing up in the driveway, doors opening and closing and my Fathers voice calling out,

"Hello! Madge! Gordon, is anyone about?" George had warned us both not to let on that he was alive, he wanted to surprise them, just like he had with us.

"Through here Dad!" I called back, "We're in the lounge" I heard their steps as they entered the back door, through the kitchen and into the lounge. Dad's face was a picture when he caught sight of Madge, trussed up in the chair, with all of her womanly charms on display; he was horrified and shouted,

"What the Fucking hell is going on here? Have you gone completely mad Gordon, release her at once you pervert! Are you Ok Marjory? But don't worry, Son or no Son, I'll call the police!" The lounge door slammed shut and George said in his quiet voice,

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Bob" This caused a similar reaction to his first reappearance, Mum collapsed to the carpeted floor in a faint and Dad just stood there, ashen faced, his mouth frozen open in shock. George hurried across to help Mum to her feet and said,

"I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you that I hadn't been killed in that car crash Darling, please forgive me, but I had to find out the truth! And with Gordon's help, I have"

'Darling', he called her, now it was my turn to be confused. What was going on here between my Mum and my Uncle? I thought to myself. He steered Mum over to the couch and told her to sit next to me. My Father, he told to sit on the floor between Aunt Madge's obscenely spread legs and when he had us all where he wanted us, he said,

"I guess it is time for a few explanations, especially to you Gordon" He looked over and gave me a wink and a smile, then continued, "Firstly, the 'accident', I knew they," He glowered at Madge and Bob, "were hatching up some plot to get rid of me, so I was especially careful to test the brakes on the car before getting to the steep part of the road and when I discovered that they had been tampered with, it was easy enough to arrange for it to look as if I had gone right through the barrier" He switched his gaze back to me and continued,

"I have known about Bob and Marjorie's affair for a very long time, even before you were born Gordon and of course I eventually plucked up the courage to tell Carol, your Mum" He turned to her and gave her a loving smile, before dropping a bombshell,

"Yes, we also became lovers, but we both agreed that we would keep it a secret, we didn't want the good name of the family dragged through the divorce courts. Carol became pregnant and we thought that everything would change, Bob would want to spend more time with her and Marjory would want us to have children too, but, try as we might, she never conceived and laid the blame firmly at my door. I knew Bob was still visiting and that they were having regular, unprotected sex, but still Marjory couldn't get pregnant. That led me to convince Carol that we should have some tests carried out. She got a sample of Bob's sperm, on a rare occasion that they made love" He paused, glared at the man in question and dropped an even bigger bombshell than before,

"If anybody is interested, the results are here" There was a collective gasp as he produced a sheaf of papers which had the distinctive heading of the local hospital written across the top of each page. He came over to my Mother and me, pulled us both to our feet and; putting his arms around us he announced,

"Gordon, I'm proud to say that you are our Son. Neither Bob nor Marjory are capable of having children, thank God for small mercies. So basically what I'm telling you is that Carol is still your Mum, Madge is your Aunt, I'm your Father and Bob's your Uncle!" The three of us hugged each other tightly, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, but all very relieved at the final outcome.

Epilogue.

Mum and my new Dad, George, told Bob and Madge to get out of their house and that they better sign the divorce papers without any question, or they would take the evidence of their plot to kill George directly to the authorities.

For my part, I managed to get my 'Aunt' to one side before she left and told her that I would be in touch soon, I was going to arrange a party for my pals at the gym and that she would be the 'entertainment' for the night and if she even thought about refusing, then her and my ex Father would be the new stars on the local website!

As usual, if you enjoyed this story and there is a demand, Part 2 could follow very shortly. All feedback and comments gratefully received.