My Task for Mistress B

Story Info
The story of an unforgettable event.
1.1k words
3.72
32.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i must first ask forgiveness for writing this as a story, but i can think of no better way of describing my completed task. i swear it happened just as i have written it.

* * * * *

After receiving my task from Mistress B, my mind began to speed through many possible scenarios of what might happen and what it would be like. Needless to say, my dreams were rather wild, uncontrollably wild but somehow i managed to make it through the morning without touching my hard and waiting clit. i arose early and had a nice hot bath with vanilla oil. While i was shaving my legs, i began to imagine wearing my black silk stockings. i had laid my clothes out the night before, all the while fantasizing, so that i could dress the way Mistress wanted me to in a nice relaxed manner . Mistress wished that i wore my black and grey kilt, which goes without saying that it is quite short, a matching black lace garter, silk stockings, panties and bra, my white satin blouse and black pumps, my hair in a ponytail.

All the way to work, i work in an antique store, i was praying that the morning would seem to pass by quickly so i could complete my task. My morning was rather slow, of course, but was able to sell a rare dinette set when i flirted with this young stud who was just browsing; well i was browsing him too. After what seemed the longest morning of my life, at last i was free and on my way to a lunch i will never forget.

As i left the store, i got it in my mind to really strut my stuff down the street and boy did i make an impression. An entire construction crew stopped dead in their tracks and were unable to comment or even whistle. This was driving me wild, all of these men and women wanting me, all the while knowing that i could not until my task was complete. As i entered the pub/bistro, the cool air conditioning caused my nipples to harden so much they hurt which only made me get very wet. This cute little college girl, i could have eaten her alive, with a bright bubbly personality and beautiful hard body politely showed me to a quiet two-seater booth and went to get me my glass of wine, a nice semi-local blanc de blanc. While she was gone i slipped out of my panties and tucked them in my purse.

When she returned i ordered the fish and garlic shrimp and asked if she would mind waiting before ordering if for about 20 minutes in case a friend of mine was able to join me. She very perkily, god she was making my clit throb, said that it was no problem and to just let her know when i was ready for her. As i watched her sweet tender ass wiggle it’s way to the kitchen, i noticed that the washrooms were downstairs and i immediately proceeded to the ladies room to complete what Mistress wished of me. As i entered the washroom, a sweet smell of fresh lilac filled my nostrils, it almost made me cum right then. i was so horny that i lifted my kilt and began stroking my hard clit before i got into the first stall. i immediately sat down and spread my legs wide, my pussy was so wet waiting for this i could feel the flow down my thighs. My clit throbbed, aching for me to cum, as i fingered myself in fast, hard circles. i knew that i was going to scream when i came so i put my panties in my mouth to stifle the sound as Mistress suggested i do. Feeling the need to completely fuck myself for Mistress’ pleasure, i removed a dildo from my purse and slid it deep inside my wet pussy.

Fucking myself with my dildo and rubbing my clit for Mistress was causing me such great pleasure. i was moaning without knowing, my orgasm mounting, when the cute little waitress (i peeked through the crack) entered the stall beside me. i immediately imagined her doing what i was, so close yet forbidden. Doing my best to stay quiet i heard a soft little moan beside me. Realizing that she was masturbating just as i was, made my pussy drip with excitement. i couldn’t hold it any longer, i let a moan slip through my lips, my waitress moaning with me. My legs began to tighten, my stomach contracting wildly, my pussy squeezing my dildo so hard, i had to force it inside me.

My waitress began to breath very heavily as i let slip another moan. My breathing erratic, my pulse racing, i began to cum. i moaned so loud that the waitress began to cum with me. i could feel myself gushing as i came, my hand wet with my juices, my pussy stuffed full with my dildo and my clit throbbing as i pinched it. Knowing that i had completed my task for Mistress made me cum again, my panties falling from my mouth as i let out an almost silent, passionate scream. As i began to lick my dildo clean, my unsuspecting girlfriend promptly washed her hands, and left me alone to clean up. Satisfied with the job of cleaning my dildo, i put it back in my purse, along with my panties.

After freshening myself, i returned to my little booth and just sipped my nice cool wine. i saw my girlfriend coming out from behind the bar and i raised my glass slightly and mouthed " i am ready for you now". i began to flush as she approached. She leaned into the booth, close enough for a whisper and said "i am ready for you too, shall i hold your lunch another 20 minutes?". i simply smiled and said that it would unfortunately have to be another time. All through my meal we exchanged glances and smiles. When at last i was satisfied completely with a strawberry ice cream sundae for dessert, my girlfriend brought me the bill. i flipped over the little slip of paper only to find this note " lunch is on me and the wine will be later to if you like. Thanks for making me cum." and her phone number. i wonder what she is doing right now while i write this to you Mistress. i think i might just give her a call.

Sexy jessica