My TBI becomes Total Brain Instruct Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she said as she took the top off. She looked down and saw that my cock was extending. "Very good boy."

She reached behind her in that way women do and undid the clasp of her bra and just let it pop open. Then she leaned just a bit forward and rolled her shoulders so the teeny bra came off her and fell right at my knees.

Her nipples were rock hard. I could see the sexual excitement in her little girl face with those big brown eyes she had. She was unconsciously licking her little lips. I could smell her thick scent.

I kneeled there panting and twitching with my cock fully hard again as she slowly used her feet to push off each of her sneakers. Then she untied the draw string to her scrubs.

"What do say, boy?"

"You're gorgeous mistress. Please mistress, please show me the rest so that I can properly worship your womanhood."

She stopped holding up her pants so of course they just dropped down as she had no hips for them to get stuck on. Her thin white panties were completely soaked through with her juices so I could see the mat of her full bush. We were both quivering.

"Mistress, I know you said I couldn't touch you but if I licked you through your panties that wouldn't really be touching you would it?" I said as I dumped some more sex hormones in her system.

"I knew you couldn't resist me. You'd be pathetic if you weren't so well trained. On your back boy," she demanded.

I quickly laid down. I could read in her mind how good it felt to be in control and how she almost couldn't wait to feel my big cock. But she intended to make me wait so she resigned herself to her own delay. Besides she thought, I'll be getting off long before I let him. IF I let him.

"Put your hands under your ass so I know you won't be playing with that nasty cock. You should be grateful I let a "man" like you gaze upon me," she said in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh mistress, I am grateful. Please let me worship you to prove how grateful I am."

My hands were now tightly at my sides and underneath me. She came and stood over my chest looking down at me. The view up her thin little legs was exquisite.

She had a mass of thick brown hair that was sticking out from the sides of her panties. The only thing she had to prove that she wasn't a young girl was her thick pubic hair so she rarely trimmed it and instead wore it like a badge of maturity. I would fix her thinking later but for now she was simply beautiful.

She thought for a minute and then went to the bed to get a pillow which she placed under my head so I was looking down my body and not straight up in the air. Sara then sat down on my chest. I barely felt her weight.

"Don't you dare move," she demanded. She slid herself up leaving a sticky wet trail on my upper chest until her groin was right beneath my chin. She had her hands behind her on my hips and now she began to gyrate like an exotic dancer rolling her hips up and down and back and forth. The smell of her was growing and I could see in her brain with the flow of naturally occurring chemicals that her excitement was building back up again.

Put this girl in the right conditions and she became a walking nymphomaniac.

My cock was rock hard. I didn't move my head as mistress had instructed me not to, but I couldn't help myself from doing something so I kept sticking my tongue out every time her pussy got close to my face. Finally I just lay there with my tongue fully extended just staring into those big brown eyes.

"Nasty boy. Kinky nasty boy. Wanting to put your tongue on my little pussy."

She brought herself forward so she was on her hands and knees with a knee on each side of my head. She looked back to confirm my hands were still locked under me. Then she rammed her panty covered hairy cunt down on my outstretched tongue.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she started smearing herself all over my face. I was tonguing her through her panties and alternating that with sucking her as hard as I could. "That's it! Suck it. Suck my cunt you little fuck! Yes, yes, yesss, oh fuck yes."

"Tongue! More tongue you miserable fuck! Now suck again. Yeah, just like that, oh you're such a good little bitch."

The higher she went towards a massive orgasm the fouler her language became. Within five minutes she orgasmed again and this one was a biggie that kept cresting and releasing a mass of fluid. I was soaked. Her sweet nectar went right through her already wet panties and all over my face, chin, and neck.

The stimulus proved too great so she rolled off me and lay there panting as she tried to recover.

I was now frantic with the need to come again so I put in her head that it was very important to reward me for being such a good submissive.

After a couple of minutes, that felt like hours to me, she took a deep breath and sat up. I was staring at her with begging eyes. My cock was as big as it would ever get and twitching as it pointed straight at my chin. I put in her head that she needed it, needed it desperately, inside her.

"Perhaps, just this once, I will allow you to gaze upon and touch my pussy. But ONLY with your tongue."

Her comment was another surprise for me at the depth of her personal control despite my being inside her head suggesting to her what to do.

She took off her panties and straddled me again. But this time she was facing my feet. Again she dropped her tiny ass down and forced my thrusting tongue up into her.

"Keep your tongue up in me you little fuck toy," she demanded as she started to slowly rock her hips. She leaned over and licked down my stomach until she came near the end of my cock. Then she licked further down on either side of my cock without ever touching it. She blew on it. She scraped her finger nails up and down the inside of my thighs. I was getting really frantic now as she teased me like I never would have believed if I hadn't been suffering through it.

She was good. The bitch was really good as a dominatrix. She had spent so much time fantasizing about it that she knew exactly what she wanted to do and how to drive a man absolutely crazy.

I know I was going crazy and since I'm not really a submissive I had had just about enough. I completely took over her brain and forced her mouth over my cock.

Ahh. Finally something wet around my aching member. This is going to feel great I thought as I began to thrust.

Oh shit! This is no good. Her damn mouth is so small that even when I make her jaw go completely slack her lips barely fit around the head and I could only get about an inch and a half in her.

I increased the flow of hormones and put in her head the image of her riding my cock.

She spun around and placed her little hands over my chest and started squeezing and massaging my nipples much as I'd done with her ass cheeks and she began rubbing herself up and down on my cock. This provided me almost instant relief. Finally my cock was being provided stimulation. I wasn't in her yet but her hairy wet patch sliding up and down my cock felt wonderful.

"You're so perfect mistress. Your so damn perfect," I kept saying as we rocked against in each other in a mutual masturbation frenzy.

Reading her mind I could tell she was perfectly content to just get me off this way and that she thought even that was probably too generous for our first time together.

Well she had her chance, two of them, I thought as after I'd forced her to suck me I just put in her head to ride me instead of forcing her body to do it. At this stage of the game it's now about me and I want to fuck her and fuck her good.

Her eyes grew large as she suddenly felt my hands on her ass pulling her forward farther than she had been sliding herself up on my cock. I held her in place as I positioned myself at her entrance.

"No!" she screamed, "I haven't given you permission!"

"I guess you'll just have to punish me later," I said as I filled her with one deep thrust. The little nympho began cumming almost immediately.

The feeling of being completely imbedded in her is beyond description. She was so tight that I could feel every millimeter of her fuck canal and every time she orgasmed I could feel the squirt of her cum all over my cock. I kept yanking her tiny body up and down. She was so small that it almost felt like I was jacking myself off using two hands.

Her little fingers were weakly squeezing my chest as she shook her head no and tried to keep up with my assault as her body gave way to the multiple orgasms I was causing.

Meanwhile I was using my powers to keep myself from cumming. The feeling was exquisite and I was determined to make it last. And lucky me I could.

Time for a lesson I thought as I rolled us over so that I was now on top of her.

I slowed down the in and out pace and began grinding my hips in a small circle every time I was mashed up against her. I was propping myself on my forearms and elbows so that my weight wouldn't feel suffocating to her. Because she was so tiny I was able to reach my hands up and pull and tweak her tiny little nipples as I kept the majority of my weight off her.

I kept kissing that pretty little mouth as I played with her nipples. My face was so covered in her juices that she couldn't help but taste herself. She liked her taste, just like I did.

I stopped her orgasms so she could catch her breath while I leisurely fucked her. It felt great but it was also mindless effort so I decided to experiment using my new found powers to actually rewire her brain circuits. For so long she had told herself that she wasn't beautiful and that no one would love her for who she was that the negative suspicious thoughts she had since adolescence had been hard wired into firm beliefs inside her brain.

I started with the serenity prayer. I let her dwell on each line. I let her see that some things could be changed but not the body she had been given and that as I was now making love to her for who she was, she should learn to love herself for who she was. I changed her belief that she would have to accept a deviant to the firm knowledge that she would find someone who loved her for exactly who she was and to never compromise until she found him.

I also gave her the firm conviction that it was OK to have dominant tendencies (because they definitely weren't going away) and to trust that it was OK to let a guy know that either before or soon after being intimate with him. From my own personal feelings, as well as my reading of what was now over 60 men, I knew that 90% of guys would love to have a woman dominate them occasionally.

It took much less time than I expected to make these changes and see that they were her new beliefs. Within ten minutes I could see and sense the change in her.

Time to get back to taking care of me.

I pulled out of her. We both groaned at the loss of feeling.

"Bend over the couch beautiful, I want to fill you like you've never been filled before."

She moved quickly to one end of the couch to comply while saying, "You've already done that lover."

The view was unbelievable. From the waist up it looked just like a naked little girl bent over the arm of a couch smiling back in a Lolita kind of seduction. From the waist down it was the 19 year old woman that she was. Very skinny but obviously a full grown woman with a mass of matted brown hair surrounding full vaginal lips, an engorged clitoris, and two rock hard little ass cheeks.

I stepped up behind her and lined my cock up. No way. No way will it fit. How did it ever fit in there? My cock was so wide compared to her little girl body. I froze.

"Stop teasing me and shove it in you bastard," she panted as she quickly snaked a hand under her to spread her lips apart. "Do it! Do it now!"

Who am I to argue with a woman in need?

So I did. I thrust my hips forward and impaled her. She came. The only reason I didn't was because of my powers.

Looking down I saw my wide cock obscenely splitting her little girl body in two. I grabbed those little ass cheeks and went to town. She grunted every time I hit bottom but she felt no pain, she just had the most wonderful feeling of fullness.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Oh fuck it's so good. It's so good to be fucked. I love your cock!" she exclaimed as she started to rock back against me and gyrate her tiny little ass.

"I love it. I love your tight little cunt. I love your ass. I love those miniscule little tits. I love fucking you." I yelled.

I kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and I just couldn't get enough. It was sooo tight. She felt so damn good.

"I'm going fuck you into next week," I grunted as my pistoning cock became a blur.

"Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me into next week!"

But all good things must come to an end.

I needed to cum. I needed it so bad. I wanted her to cum with me so I put in her brain the sight I was seeing of my hugely wide looking cock splitting her in two and that sent my little nymphomaniac right over the top again and as she let go so did I. I squirted buckets of jism into that tight little pussy as we both screamed out our release.

Thank god the room was sound proofed.

We were covered in sweat and exhausted and soon found ourselves wrapped up in each other and lying on the couch.

I woke up with the angry thoughts of her boss in my mind. Uh oh. Sara was definitely missed. I immediately had her boss "remember" that she had sent Sara to the Company office on an errand and had told her to then take the afternoon off.

Sara was asleep beside me and she looked worn out. Well a gazillion orgasms will do that I thought with a smile. Come to think of it I'd only had two orgasms and I was worn out. So I gave myself the afternoon off also, picked her up and carried her to the bed for a proper nap. A couple of hours later I sent a happier, more confident, but now unaware of our encounter Sara back to her roommates.

It was two days ago, almost two weeks after I first saw her that my "love" for Samantha came crashing down in a big way which has led to her being forced to her knees with her mouth wide open and awaiting my cock.

Until then, we were all still completely enamored of Samantha. The surgeons loved her as she was an excellent surgical nurse, never getting flustered or handing the doctor something other than what he called for. Her peers loved her as she seemed to take joy in being with them and a part of the team. The patients loved her as she was beautiful and she made them feel like she only wanted them to get better. Her subordinates loved her as she never had a cross word and all her requests were reasonable.

I'm ashamed to admit I spent a lot of time watching her through others eyes and then fucking the shit out of Commander Krause and Leah.

So what happened? I finally touched her two days ago and saw in her own head how she despised all of us. Everyone. No one could ever come close to even being marginally acceptable in her eyes. She hid it all with a nice and beautiful exterior but inside she was a mean, hateful, ice cold bitch.

She thought we were all stupid. She thought the stupid little Soldiers and Marines deserved their injuries for being stupid enough to join up. She especially despised Marines. Because I was the one constant Marine she had seen in the past 10 days and because I was the one who sought out her beautiful smile each day and made a point of talking as long as I could to her each day she especially despised that "stupid Captain X."

It was like getting a knife in the gut. I mean since I'd picked up my skill I'd confirmed what we all know, that people say one thing while thinking or meaning something entirely different. But she was so mean, so over the top with hate that it literally took my breath away and I cried out.

I cried out because her thought, when I inadvertently touched her, for just a second, as we moved a severely wounded Marine onto the operating table was, "I hope he dies." But it wasn't even the thought, it was the complete venom behind it that shocked and scared me.

I was doing my usual thing and hanging out in the waiting room when mass casualties started coming in from a chow hall suicide bombing at one of the other compounds. I was quickly recruited to help bring patients into the operating room after they were triaged. The second guy to the OR was this young Lance Corporal who'd gotten a huge piece of shrapnel right through his gut.

I wasn't wearing gloves and as Samantha stretched across the operating room table to help move him off the gurney her sleeve pulled up and the back of my fingers touched her wrist. It was like getting an electric shock and I screamed. That was how vile her thoughts were.

"OH!" I screamed. Everyone just stared at me.

"Uh, sorry, must be a touch of PTSD. But I'm OK now."

Everyone could see I was shaken up and of course none of them knew the real reason.

Samantha was first to say, with genuine sounding concern in her voice, "It's OK Capt X, we all understand." Her inner thoughts were an entirely different matter. "You're pathetic. I wish you were up here on the table and in pain just like he is. Fucking worthless Marines."

I took a deep breath and weakly smiled at everyone and got back to work helping out as best I could.

I immediately put Samantha Fucking Spiedel in her folder in my brain and turned off reading all her thoughts. Then I went and touched every patient and used my skills to completely turn off their pain and give them the mental strength to accept their limitations if they lost a body part. Meanwhile I helped out physically with the moving of patients and donated blood. It was a long day.

Yesterday, after I worked up my nerve, I opened the Samantha Speidel file. It was horrible and there was absolutely no reason for it. She had loving parents and grand parents. She came from an upper middle class back ground and was raised in a good neighborhood with good schools. Only one thing stood out as a reason for her hate and for her dislike of Marines. But it wasn't a good reason in my mind. Not for the level of response she had taken things to. More about the reason later.

In the light of day though, I had to admit that she hadn't ever done anything wrong. She hadn't let a patient die even though she wished they all would. She hadn't back stabbed any of her "friends," even though she thought they were all idiots. She hadn't stolen anything from anyone. Her thoughts were horrible but her actions were exactly as she had been brought up to act.

If I hadn't been reading well over a hundred other people I might have just thought this was normal. But it isn't. Most of us have shitty thoughts but we get over them and in fact most of us are really pretty transparent to someone who pays attention. If someone is racist my power just confirms what I thought before I touch them and verify it. I've had a lot of fun guessing what people are going to be like before I touch them and I'm about 75% accurate. In Samantha's case I was 100% wrong.

I had been nice to her. I had thought I was in love with her. That the bitch had fooled me into thinking she liked me, well that was an issue that wasn't going to go unaccounted for.

The problem with absolute power is that it lets you do things you wouldn't normally do.

Well I don't see it as a problem but you might.

So after a lot of thought I decided I would put this evil bitch in her place and give her an opportunity, just one, to change her ways.

I had the CO of the hospital give her a day off for the great job she did with the mass casualties. I had him order her to disappear telling her that he absolutely didn't want to see her hanging around. She'd earned a break and she damn well better take it.

She showed up to fuck room at 0630 right when I told her to. Normally I don't get up until around then. But this morning I got up early, shaved carefully, and then went and had a big breakfast. Gotta keep the strength up when one has a full day of fucking in front of them.