My Teacher - My Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

He lifted his palm a little in the air, moved it a few more millimeters and then lowered it gently. His palm now made full contact with the soft and fleshy part of her belly on its left side.

Kamala suppressed a moan with great difficulty. Oh god, this boy had just touched her belly erotically, the touch of his palm on her skin was hot, a little sweaty and very much enjoyable. No one ever touched her this way and she felt a strange sensation.

Sekhar felt a heavenly pleasure at this marvelous contact and what it felt like. Even in his most erotic dreams he never felt that Madame's body would feel so good to the touch. It was as if she had preserved it all for him. And she didn't wake up! So, with care, he could proceed.

Proceed he did with the enthusiasm only the young possess! He let his palm rub, very gently, her soft and little fleshy belly, his tips sending tiny shocks through her body at the points of contact. After he had his fill of her belly, he lifted his palm up and a little north and ever so slowly brought it down.

He was spot on and his palm made a light contact with her blouse ensconced left breast. Kamala let out a light moan and he froze. He almost gave in to panic and thought of pulling his hand away and leave. But he didn't. He just waited and waited, with bated breath. Kamala sensed his fear and his desire and his struggle. She stayed put and did nothing.

After a couple of minutes, Sekhar got back his courage. He let his palm cup her breast and press it with the tiniest of pressure. Oh god, this was heavenly! What lovely breasts Madame had hidden away from all in her drab clothing, he thought! Hers was the first breast he ever touched this way and it felt heavenly to him. He gave in to his passion and squeezed her left breast.

Kamala was dizzy. This was a totally new experience to her sex denied body. In her college days she heard and entertained thoughts of sex. Later on she had the normal sexual needs that were never fulfilled except through occasional masturbation when too much pressure built up and needed release. There was neither an opportunity nor the courage to have an affair with any one and before she realized it, she was labeled a spinster and that was that.

Eliciting no adverse reaction, Sekhar got bolder. He got off from the floor and sat gently on the edge of her bed. He cupped both her breasts one in each hand and squeezed gently. Kamala continued to feign sleep enjoying the fondling of her breasts for the first time. After a few minutes, he wanted more of her tits. He wanted them bare.

At home Kamala wore a blouse that was old fashioned, even for that period. It had a button at the top and the bottom border of the blouse had a belt like strip of clothing which could be tied into a knot. His probing fingers found out these details in just a few seconds. He had seen similar design blouse worn by his aunty once.

He therefore guessed that if he probed around the midpoint of the blouse, he could perhaps find an opening that would give him access to the bare flesh. He guessed it right and his probing fingers found the gap between the two unfastened halves of the blouse and went in.

He first touched her right breast and as his fingers touched the bare flesh, she moaned softly. He was not scared now and he didn't care if he was caught. If she woke up and stopped him he would stop. Otherwise, he would proceed. His fingers went searching under her blouse and soon contacted her quivering nipple. He pushed his thumb in and rolled her hardening nipple between his thumb and fore finger.

Kamala could no longer contain herself. She was delirious with passion and shaking like a leaf. She quickly got hold of the bottom of her blouse and untied the knot and opened the two halves wide for him. Sekhar got hold of the top button and undid it. Her naked breasts heaving with passion lay fully exposed now. Though they couldn't be seen clearly in the darkness, they could be felt.

Young Sekhar grabbed his Kamala Madame's breasts in both hands and started squeezing and kneading them roughly. Kamala was in heaven. This was no boy, this was a man, a man possessed and his hands were those of a man, not of a boy! He tweaked and rolled her nipples and there was no need to pretend any longer.

"Oh Sekhar! " She cried out with pleasure.

She could wait no longer. She grabbed his head with both her hands and pulled it to her bosom. As he clamped his young lips on her hard and quivering nipple, she cried out in pure ecstasy and her body shook. Sekhar was too hungry to notice anything else.

He clamped his mouth on her boob with raw passion and was trying to devour it. He quickly alternated between her two breasts, wanting to devour both. He settled to a rhythm of mouth on one and hands on the other, sending his Kamala Madame into raptures.

Sekhar was already aroused for some time and his young cock was literally jumping in his pajamas. As Kamala pulled his head on to her bosom, he fell partly on her side and the erect tent came into contact with the soft left buttock on its left side.

Kamala got a jolt when his hard cock made its first contact with her body. Shocked by the hardness, the heat and the quivering! Inexperienced as she was, instinct took over.

She dropped her left hand to her side and grabbed his hot cock. He followed her cue and placed his right hand on the folds of her sari and grabbed her mound. Her fingers desperately sought and released his hard, young, jumping penis from his pajamas and started stroking it up and down.

He responded by pushing his own hands under the folds of her sari and petticoat and touched her hairy, bare pussy for the first time. As he touched her there, she convulsed.

His hand and fingers acted on instinct and set her on an orgasmic course. Her soft hand stroking his bare, agitated cock was too much for him and he shot a load of his cum all over the lower part of her sari.

Kamala felt his release and went dizzy as she felt a quiver deep inside her that became a tremor and shook her like a leaf in free fall. They lay spent on each other – two novices.

After several minutes, Kamala gently pushed him away and got up from the bed. She walked up to the switch board and switched on the night lamp. They were too shy to look at each other immediately. She looked at her sari and found it was a mess with a lot of sticky cum all over it.

Sekhar rushed to the bathroom to clean up. She removed her sari. Her petticoat was okay. She quickly retied her blouse, took the crumpled bed sheet off and spread it again properly on the bed. When he returned, she went to the bathroom to clean up. Back in the room, she found Sekhar standing in a corner without meeting her eyes.

She slowly walked up to him and opened her arms. He looked at her. She looked happy and contended. So, she liked what they did! It was a great relief to him because he was scared how she would react. He quickly hugged her tightly, his arms around her. Sekhar never kissed a girl in his young life thus far. But he saw in English movies how they kiss. So he tried it the same way.

Cupping her serene face in both his hands, he brought his young lips into contact with her moist lower lip. As his lips clamped on her lower lip she literally swooned. It was so exciting and so sweet to be kissed on the lips by a man. She had thought this would never happen to her.

Her mouth opened up to him with all the pent up hunger of lost years. His tongue darted into her open mouth exploring it with youthful jest. It sought and found her tongue and started playing.

It was that first full, wet kiss that brought them close to each other – really close.

Wordlessly kamala walked to the bed, her hand still holding his. It was a single cot and narrow for the two of them but it would have to do for now. She was clad in a petticoat and blouse and he in his pajamas and bunion. They sat side by side and Sekhar's hands went to her blouse. She stopped him.

She untied and removed her blouse and took it off. Her breasts were full, a little conical and hung a little low on her chest. But they were firm and had big brown areole of the size of a rupee coin. Her nipples were light brown and right size. They were not fully hard at that moment.

She gestured to Sekhar to remove his vest and he got rid of it. His chest was not very broad, had a few hairs but mostly hairless and muscular. His belly was flat and waist narrow.

They lay next to each other, side on, with Sekhar on her left and embraced. Her breasts now pressed softly against his chest and she moaned.

"I love you, Madame," he said softly to her.

"I love you, Sekhar," she whispered back.

They kissed again, full on the mouth and for long. As they hugged each other tightly, their bodies responded quickly. She felt his hardness poking at her through the pajamas.

Her hand went to his pajamas and tugged at the cord. He got the message. He got off the bed and removed his pajamas and jumped back into the bed, clad only in a short striped drawers. She reached for the opening and pulled out his erect cock. She looked at it fondly.

It was not thick or thin, just average girth. It was not too long, probably around five to six inches. It was light brown in color with the pink helmet. It was erect and vertical, pointing upwards to his belly. At its root was his black pubic thatch, not dense but light and curly. His balls were medium sized and looked cute in proportion.

To Kamala his cock looked absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. It was her first cock. It was her savior. It was going to penetrate and pleasure her, quench her age old hunger and thirst. It was the sacred phallus that was her deliverance!

She was so overcome with emotion that she wanted to kiss it with all her love.

Moving into a sitting position, she made him lay on his back with his head on her pillow. She untied and eased his drawers down his legs freeing his beautifully erect cock and the cute balls.

Holding it at the base in her left hand, she brought her mouth close to the helmet and kissed it lightly. Sekhar was spellbound. He never heard of oral sex, the novice that he was!

Kamala ran her tongue over his pinkish helmet and licked it. She tongued the edge of the helmet where the skin started. It left a pungent taste in her mouth that would be normally repulsive to her but strangely attractive now.

His cock looked like a banana to her and she wanted it a little more into her mouth. So she opened her mouth into a 'O' and took an inch of his cock in.

Her mouth was wet with saliva, soft, yielding and hot. Sekhar was totally lost in the pleasure. He only heard about how cock fucks a woman by going into a hole between the legs called cunt. He never heard of woman sucking a cock. Madame was very knowledgeable and he had great faith in her knowledge.

Obviously, she had this knowledge too and was using it now. It was so heavenly! He would just follow Madame, his teacher. She would guide him and tell him what to do and when, he thought.

Her instinct working sharply, Kamala swallowed more of his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it, simulating kids sucking on an ice fruit. Her hanging breasts were constantly rubbing against his hard and flat stomach and the nipples were now painfully hard.

She felt his hands gripping her head from behind and pushing it. It was as if he wanted his cock to be swallowed. Resisting his pressure, she instinctively controlled the up and down moment of her mouth.

Kamala felt his cock was fucking her mouth or was it her mouth fucking his cock? She smiled at her own erotic confusion and relaxed a little. It was then that her head was pushed further down by his hands and his cock went in a little more and the helmet touched the soft entrance to her throat.

They both froze for a second. It was absolutely fabulous. For him it felt as if his cock was into her cunt hole. For her it felt divine to be so touched by the cock in such a soft, sensitive area and images flashed through her mind of this cock deep into her moist, virginal cunt.

The impact was thus tremendous on both of them. As she sucked on hungrily he exploded. He ejaculated hot, thick sperm into her mouth. Kamala gagged and nearly choked. But she recovered quickly and opened her throat to receive the flow. It went smoothly into her and she felt elated, swallowing the rich, male sperm.

As the flow ebbed, she sucked the last few drops. As his penis started contracting, she licked it dry with her tongue. It tasted like a salt less soup to her but she loved it.

Sekhar was lost to this world. His eyes shut he was still recovering from the avalanche of joy and pleasure that engulfed him. His ejaculation and release were of a magnitude he never experienced before. Madame was like an Angel fulfilling his wildest dreams!

Kamala derived great satisfaction from the oral sex that she performed so spontaneously. Though her own organ was not involved directly, she enjoyed immensely having him in her mouth and receiving his sperm in her throat. She felt the great pleasure he derived from her act and that pleased her.

In addition, she felt she had the control now, control on him and on their mutual pleasure. She was also aware of the risk of pregnancy with unprotected sex. She wanted to properly prepare herself for the final act.

They were both tired from all the excitement of that night and slept well in their mutual embrace.

Before he left next morning Kamala cautioned him to be very careful so as not to cause any suspicion in anyone's mind about their relationship. He must avoid all contact with her at the college. Even at the tuition he should be very correct and careful, she added.

She herself was ecstatic about their relationship. She knew they would consummate it today. During the lunch hour she made a trip to her close friend from childhood, Dr.Padma who was a Gynecologist.

She took her into confidence and told her she wanted protection from pregnancy without revealing any details. Padma was very happy for her friend and gave her the 'pills' and advised her on how to take them. She also gave her a tube of jelly and more instructions.

The day went very slowly for both of the lovers lost in their own wild erotic thoughts. At last it was nine in the night and Sekhar knocked at her door. As soon as he came in, she shut the door. They embraced with a sense of urgency and kissed hard. It was along and satisfying kiss. When they came up for air, Kamala released him and walked into her room.

Asking Sekhar to help her, she removed the single cot and put it upright along a free wall. They spread two mats on the floor. On one mat they spread the mattress removed from her bed. On another, they spread a spare mattress. She spread two fresh bed sheets on these mattresses and put two pillows at the head and one big blanket. Their beds were ready.

They looked at each other and they were both tense. Kamala knew that he was in awe of her and she was expected to take the lead by virtue of being his teacher and his senior by many years.

She sat on the bed with her back against the wall, her legs stretched out and signaled him to sit along her side. He sat close to her, sitting likewise, their thighs touching. She took his right hand in her hands and gently caressed it.

"Do you like me a lot, Sekhar?" she asked softly.

"I love you, Madame."

"Call me Kamala then."

"I can never do that, Madame," he said emphatically.

"Why?"

"I respect you a lot, like I respect my mother. Can I call her by name?" he countered.

"Am I like your mother?" she asked smiling.

He blushed deep red and mumbled, "what I meant was about respect."

"Okay. I understand. Can I call you by a pet name?" she asked.

"Any name. You can call me by any name, Madame."

"Good! What do you want to do now?" she asked mischievously.

"I want to play with them," he said boldly, pointing at her breasts.

"What do you call them?" her pulse quickening.

"Oh, I know they are your breasts. We boys call them boobs and tits."

"You like my boobs? What do you want to play with them?" she was feeling excited by their talk.

"I love your boobs, Madame. They are like ripe mangoes, I like to squeeze and suck them."

His breath quickened as Kamala dropped her pallu, untied her blouse and removed it. In the bright light of the main lamp now her mango tits looked beautiful and sexy to him.

She quickly pulled him to her and gestured him to lay with his head in her lap and facing her.With her right hand cradling his head she pulled him close to her left tit and fed it to his young lips.

As his wet, young lips clamped on the tit and its nipple, she gave a deep sigh and said, "Oh, my baby, suck my boobs. Suck your Madame's tits to your heart's content."

Her words were musical to him and he started making urgent love to her breasts with his hungry mouth and with his strong hands. She felt the fire stoked in her loins by his actions. Pressing his head closer to her bosom, she felt she was suckling her baby.

You are both my lover and my baby, she thought to herself. I see both in you, my love!

"Give them a rest, baby," she said after a while.

She stood up lazily and removed her sari. She now had only her white petticoat on. She pulled him to her and slowly pulled at the cord of his pajamas. It slipped and fell down his legs.

He stepped out of it and also removed his bunion quickly. He stood in front of her clad in a new white underwear. His bulge showed off well and he was thrilled when Kamala's looks focused on that.

With her right palm she gently cupped his bulge and he shivered with the thrill. Gently she slipped her palm into his drawers and grabbed his cock. Putting both her hands inside, she started a slow, teasing fondle of his cock and balls.

Slowly she pulled the underwear away exposing his naked tool with its appendage. He looked very sexy to her with his erect and quivering cock and the cute balls.

"Don't you want to see and touch Madamethere?" she asked, softly and a little shyly.

The young boy wanted nothing else for days. He was so hungry for it and had shagged so many times just thinking about Kamala Madame's pussy. Now he needed no further invitation. His hands reached out and found the cord of her petticoat.

He managed to untie it correctly and the garment fell in a heap at her feet. He looked at her womanhood for the first time in all its naked glory.

Her pubic area was cleanly shaven. He looked in awe at her vaginal mound, the upper folds, the slit and the lips. He was excited – excited to see his first pussy – more excited because it was his Madame's.

He was also scared – scared because he was not sure how exactly he should handle that vagina and scared of not doing well.

Instinctively he reached out and cupped her bare pussy in his right palm causing her to moan loudly and wiggle her hips. With his left hand he reached for her behind. Her twin buttocks were high and beautiful, like two sand dunes. His hand couldn't get enough of their flesh into his palm. He knew there was only one way to quench their thirst.

He pulled kamala hard into his tight embrace so that his hard cock and balls aimed and contacted her mound tightly and he grabbed her buttocks in both hands pulling her even closer. As she felt his cock on her mound, her knees became weak and her hands held on to his shoulders for support.

Seeing their desire peaking to such levels, she got out of his embrace and fell back on the bed and pulled him down on top of her. She opened her legs wide to accommodate him.

Sekhar lay on top of her and felt the soft, fleshy, hot, naked body of his teacher squirm under him and he kissed her hard on her mouth. He felt her breasts getting squashed against his chest with hard nipples poking at him. His hands found and held her smooth flanks and he was conscious of his hard cock poking at her pussy and the widening of her legs.

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers