My Teacher, My Love.

Story Info
Student lives out fantasy, or does she?
5.1k words
3.74
38.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you after school, we need to discuss your assignment." Mr Edwards, Peter, said to me as he handed back my paper. This was so cool, just as I had planned. For weeks now I had been working towards this, smiling at him every time I caught him looking at me, wearing a top that gaped when I bent forward revealing my tits to him, wearing the shortest skirt I had and, when I knew he was looking, opening my legs so that he could see my panties. Now, the moment I have been waiting for, I will be alone with him.

I prepared myself for the meeting, I took off my panties and stuffed them in my backpack along with my bra, I applied makeup to highlight my features and applied perfume to my tits and between my legs, I wanted to smell good as well as look good for him.

He was seated behind the desk when I walked in. "You wanted to discuss my assignment?"

"Yes, Cindi."

"Why, what's wrong with it?" I knew exactly what was wrong with it.

"There's nothing wrong technically with it, it's the subject matter that is the problem. When I asked you to write about a fantasy I didn't expect you to write about a sexual fantasy, particularly not one that involves a teacher."

"But it's my fantasy, the one I've been having for some time, the one that keeps me awake at night, the one that just won't go away. The one where you and I make love to each other. There I've said it now, I find you sexually attractive and I've seen the way that you look at me when you think I'm not looking, I know that you feel the same way about me."

"Look, what I feel or don't feel about you is irrelevant, if you must know I think that you are an attractive young girl but that's as far as it can go. I cannot get involved with one of my students; I will not get involved with one of my students."

He was beginning to waver, it was now time to press home my advantage. I had been sitting in the front desk and my legs had been drifting further apart so that he could now see that I had no panties on, I bent down to pick up my backpack and he was now aware that I had no bra on either. I stood up and walked around the back of his desk so that I was standing beside his chair, his mouth was right next to my tit, he was looking straight at it and he could see the nipple erect through the thin material. I held my hand at my throat and as I talked to him I moved it down inside my blouse and, while he looked I began to caress my tit.

He let out a sigh and, looking down I could see the tent rising in his pants, it was working, I had his complete and undivided attention. With my other hand I undid the buttons of my blouse and grabbing his hand I placed it where mine had so recently been. He made no attempt to withdraw it and soon I felt his fingers tracing a circular pattern around my nipple. His breathing became heavier. I took his other hand and placed it between my legs, his fingers moving instantly into my sopping wet slit. I closed my eyes, "That feels so good, I dreamed it would be like this."

He could stand it no longer, he grabbed me to him, burying his face between my tits, a sob escaped his lips. I had won, I had him and now I was going to make love to him in such a way that he would be mine forever. I grabbed his head and moved it back a little and placed my nipple at his lips, he opened his mouth and sucked it in, caressing it with his tongue. I held him to me, he was now my sex slave, and I knew that I could make him do exactly what I wanted. "Fuck me now, I know you want to, I know that you can't resist the temptation to ram your hard cock into my wet and waiting cunt, Come on, do it, fuck me."

I jumped up onto his desk and spread my legs wide allowing him an unrestricted view of my swollen cunt lips and the juices pouring from within me. I grabbed his head and placed it between my legs and sighed as his tongue pushed into my cunt. This was what I wanted, I wanted him to lick me until I came and flooded his mouth with my juices, and then he'd know that I wanted him so badly.

His tongue lapped at my slit and slid over my erect clit, my hips moved back and forth faster and faster as I approached my orgasm. "Come on, faster, faster, yes, yes oh yesss!" I gushed into his mouth, my hands holding him into me so that he had no choice but to lap up all of my juices.

My hands went to the waist of his pants and I undid them, shoving them down his legs, I grabbed his hard cock and placed the head against my cunt lips. He pushed into me and when he was fully inside me I grabbed his hips and thrust against him. I wanted to control his movements, I wanted to control him. He didn't have to move his hips, I did it for him, pulling him into me, pulling him faster and faster until I felt him about to come. "Now! I want all of you inside me, I want your cum inside me, Now! Now! Now!" Being the captive that he now was, he came in several shuddering spasms inside me. I could feel his warm cum flooding, filling my cunt, just as I wanted.

He pulled his now limp cock from me and I licked it clean. I then grabbed him and pushed his head back between my legs so that he could lick all of the juices that were now seeping from my aching hole. "I think I need to discuss my assignment again tomorrow, don't you?"

"Yes, I'll see you in class tomorrow."

I left him there, left him thinking about what had just happened and the implications of it for him. He would have worked out by now that he couldn't tell anyone what had happened because he'd lose his job, and he now would have to do exactly as I wanted, exactly.

Catherine Bentley walked through the door to find Cindi in tears. "What's the matter Honey?"

"I had to see Mr Edwards after class this afternoon, he said that my work wasn't up to standard and that I'd have to make a greater effort if I wanted a passing grade. He gave me an 'F' for my last assignment." She showed her mother the paper with the red 'F' and a comment scrawled across the top of the page, "It's not that bad. When I asked him what I needed to do he raped me. He said if I gave in to him when he wanted me to, he'd make sure I got a passing grade."

"Have you reported this to the Principal?"

"No, I came straight home."

"Tomorrow I'll take time off from work and go and speak to the Principal, in the mean time I think we should report this to the police."

Catherine and Cindi spoke to a female officer Lieutenant Fern Steinman and Cindi related her story to her. She then underwent a medical examination, which revealed that her vagina had been penetrated recently although there was no semen involved. "He used a condom, he said he didn't want me to get pregnant. He wasn't aware that I am on the pill."

"So," Fern said to them, "As it stands we have you word that he raped you, you have no bruising, but that is not proof of a lack of force, that can be an emotional force rather than physical, but it is still your word against his, there were no witnesses. We have evidence of vaginal penetration consistent with sexual intercourse but he can claim consent. His real problem is that he is a teacher and you are his pupil, he has breached the teacher, pupil guidelines and for that he can be suspended pending an investigation and, if the charges are proven he will not only spend some time in jail but will lose his job."

"What do we do now?" Catherine asked.

"You don't need to do anything, we'll investigate the matter. We'll need to speak to the Principal as well as Mr Edwards to get his side of the story."

Catherine and Cindi walked out of the Police Station. "I don't feel like cooking dinner tonight, what say we eat out, my treat."

"Sure thing." Cindi slid into her seat and turned to her mother, "I really didn't want Mr Edwards to get into trouble, he's a nice man, really."

"He's not a nice man to take advantage of a young girl like you. He deserves to get everything that's coming to him. You did the right thing telling me about this Honey."

They ate in silence, Cindi was deep in thought, and when they arrived home she excused herself and went straight up to her bedroom. Some time later she heard her mother shower and get into bed, The house was in darkness and there was no sound around when Cindi spread her legs wide and slipped the vibrator into her pussy. This had become a part of her nightly ritual, fucking herself with this mechanical device before going to sleep.

During the morning the Principal's Secretary came into Peter's classroom with a message that he was required in the Principal's office, immediately. He entered to find a woman Police Officer there, Principal Gray looked sternly at him, and "Sit down won't you."

Peter sat and looked at the woman seated next to him. "This is Lieutenant Steinman and she has some questions she wants to ask you."

"Mr Edwards, this is just a preliminary investigation at this stage. A pupil of yours has alleged that you had sexual intercourse with her yesterday after class. Is there any truth to this allegation?"

"No, there is absolutely no truth, but the problem I'll have is proving it. By the tone of your voice I would assume that you believe the allegations, and in your eyes I'm already guilty. Now it is her word against mine and you've already chosen to believe her, so what chance do I have of proving my innocence?" Looking to the Principal he said, "I assume that I'm on indefinite suspension pending the investigation and outcome of this matter, it matters little to anyone that I have an unblemished record as far as my work performance and my relationship with students are concerned. I'll leave you to it."

"Wait a minute, if you leave now you're confirming your guilt."

"And if I stay you'll be subjected to accusations of preferential treatment of staff and I'll be subjected to rumour and innuendo, either way we can't win, so I'm going. You have only one course of action and I'm in a no win situation so what choice do we have?" he left, he didn't speak to anyone as he was leaving which was good, he didn't want to have to explain the situation to anyone.

The investigation was short and before long he had been arraigned on charge of having sexual intercourse with a student. His defence lawyer was initially sceptical about his chances of getting off the charges but as the time for the trial approached she became even more confident as the evidence in his favour mounted up.

The clerk of the court stood and we all stood as the judge entered the courtroom. "In the case of the State versus Edwards, all participants are in court your honour. Be seated, we all sat. The Prosecutor stood up, "Roger Merrington, your honour, I appear for the prosecution."

"Janice Hartigan, I represent the defendant your Honour."

"Your opening submissions Mr Merrington."

"Your Honour the prosecution alleges that the defendant, Peter Edwards, did on the 21st day of March this year, while a teacher at the local high school, have sexual intercourse with a student Cynthia Bentley. This offence took place in a classroom after classes finished for the day."

"How do you plead to these charges?"

"My client pleads not guilty, your Honour."

"Precede Mr Merrington."

"Your Honour, I call Mrs Catherine Bentley." Catherine took the stand and was sworn in. "Mrs Bentley, can you describe what happened on the afternoon of March 21?"

"I came home from work at my usual time to find my daughter Cindi in her room crying. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that her teacher Mr Edwards had raped her."

"Objection your honour, my client has not been charged with rape."

"Sustained."

"She told me that he raped her, whether he is charged with rape or not, I don't know, it's just that this is what she told me."

"What did you do then?"

"I took Cindi to the Police Station where we spoke to Lieutenant Steinman and where she had a physical examination."

"No further questions your Honour."

"Any questions Ms Hartigan?"

"No your honour, although I reserve the right to call this witness at a later juncture."

"Very well, Your Next witness Mr Merrington."

"I call Lieutenant Steinman." The Lieutenant was sworn in. "Lieutenant, in your own words can you describe the events of the 21st of March."

"I interviewed Mrs Bentley and her daughter and arranged for a medical examination."

"And what did that examination show?"

"That Cindi Bentley had recently been vaginally penetrated."

"Where there any bodily fluids present in her vagina?"

"No, she told me that he had used a condom."

"During the interview did you discuss the reasons why he asked her to stay back and see him?"

"Yes, it seems that he wanted to speak to her about her assignment. He said that it wasn't up to her usual standard and that she knew what she had to do to get a passing grade."

"Did she tell you what she thought that meant?"

"She said she thought that if she had sex with him she would get a passing grade."

"What did you do then?"

"I explained to the victim and her mother,"

"Objection!"

"On what grounds?"

"The use of the word victim, the Prosecution has not proved conclusively that Cindi Bentley was a victim of anything. Until such times as such proof exists and that there is proof that my client has committed a crime I ask that the prosecution instructs its witness to refrain from such descriptions."

"Sustained. Mr Merrington would you please instruct the witness to refrain from using the term 'witness'."

"Very well your Honour. Lieutenant you were saying?"

"I explained to Mrs Bentley and her daughter that the evidence was circumstantial and that it came down to their word against his."

"What did you do then?"

"The following day I sought an interview with the school Principal and Mr Edwards."

"And the purpose of that interview?"

"I wanted to give the defendant the opportunity to refute that allegation."

"And did he?"

"No."

"That will be all thank you. Your witness."

"What else did my client say?"

"He stated that he thought that I had already decided that he was guilty and that, while it was her word against his, he would not be believed and if he stayed on the job the school would be placed in a difficult position while he would be the subject of innuendo. Then he left."

"So you have had no further contact with my client?"

"No. By his actions he has virtually convicted himself so we decided that a further interview was un-necessary."

"So, in your mind any further investigation was deemed un-necessary?"

"Yes."

"No further questions."

"Next witness?"

'I Call Ms. Judith Simpson." The Principal was sworn in. "Ms. Simpson you are the Principal of Dwight D Eisenhower High School, is that correct"

"Yes."

"Ms. Simpson, I will show you People's exhibit A3, Do you believe that the 'F' grading of that paper is justified?" The judge seemed surprised that there was no objection from the defence table.

"No. It is a technically competent paper and the subject matter is well thought out and competently executed."

"That will be all thank you. Your witness."

"No questions." The judge was even more confused.

"I will call Mr Peter Edwards to the stand." Peter was sworn in. "Mr Edwards, I will show you People's exhibit A3," The paper was handed over. "Now could you explain to the court why it was that you gave this paper a failing grade?"

"I didn't."

"What!"

"I said I didn't. I have never seen this paper before, if I had I would have given it at least an 'A-'. It is up to Cindi's usual standard and, without going through it thoroughly I would say it deserved her usual high grade."

"You have never seen this before?"

"No. This is not the paper that Cindi handed in for that assignment."

There was a hurried and heated conference between Merrington and Cindi. Merrington Stood up and addressed the judge, "I would like to request a short adjournment to discuss this matter with my client."

"You have one hour."

The court resumed and the judge asked Merrington if he wanted to call any more witnesses.

"We have no further witnesses."

"Ms Hartigan?"

"The defence would like to call Mr Paul Harrison."

"Mr Harrison, would you state for the record your occupation."

"I am a handwriting expert."

"You have had a chance to look at both my client's hand writing and that on the people's exhibit 3A as tendered in this court. Tell me Mr Harrison, were these both written by the same person?"

"No they were not. The notation on the top of the tendered document is a forgery, a quite competent one, but nonetheless a forgery. If you look closely you will see that where the pen lifted off the page, on the forgery it is not done with the same flourish as the example tendered by Mr. Edwards. Also, because in both cases the pen used was a gel pen and the ink is slightly opaque, if you look closely at the tendered document you will notice a pencil line where the forger traced the writing from another document on to this paper."

"Thank you. Your witness."

"No questions."

"I would now like to call Mr Jonathon Smythe." Smythe came in and was sworn in. "What is you occupation Mr Smythe?"

"I'm the security Manager of the local shopping mall."

"Your Honour I'd like to admit into evidence the closed circuit television tape of the shopping mall on the afternoon of the 21st of March."

A tape was inserted into a VCR and the screen showed the image of a shopping mall with a large number of school aged people walking up and down. "Stop the tape. I draw the court's attention to the person walking towards the camera, does that person look familiar?"

"It is Cindi Bentley."

"And what time was this taken?"

"The time and date stamp shows that this was taken at 3.30pm."

"That's all."

"Mr Merrington?" Merrington was in earnest discussions with Cindi. "It must be wrong, I couldn't have been there at that time in fact I never went to the mall that afternoon."

"Mr Smythe, is there any possibility that the time and date stamp on that tape could be wrong?"

"None whatever."

"No further questions."

"Next witness."

"I call Melanie George." A girl Cindi's age stepped into the witness box and was sworn in. "Melanie, can you tell the court what you did on the afternoon of March the 21st?"

"I arranged to meet Cindi at the mall after school. She had to see Mr Edwards to discuss her assignment. I saw what she had written and understood why he would want to speak to her about it"

"Is this the paper?" Merrington took a paper from his file and handed to Melanie.

"No, I've never seen this before. The paper she wrote was about her fantasy of seducing her teacher. It was pretty heavy stuff."

"You said that you had arranged to meet her, what time was that?"

"3.30."

"And what time did you meet her?"

"She got there just after 3.30."

"You're sure of the time?"

"Yes. I had just bought a top at the clothes store and the receipt showed that time on it."

"That will be all."

"No questions."

"Your Honour, I would like to call Mrs Catherine Bentley to the stand." There was a general buzz of amazement over the court. "Mrs Bentley I will remind you that you are still under oath. Can you describe to the court the events of the 20th of March this year."

"I received a phone call from Mr Edwards arranging to meet me during my lunch break the following day."

"And what was discussed at that meeting?"

"He expressed concern at Cindi's behaviour."

"What in particular was discussed?"

"Her attitude in class and the way that she was provoking him. She was dressing in a seductive manner and she would open her legs so that he could see up her skirt and bend over un-necessarily far to show her cleavage. But that wasn't all, he showed me the essay she had written for her assignment and quite frankly I was disgusted with what I saw, it could only be described as pornographic."

12