My Team Won

Story Info
Winning a bet means some tough choices.
2.6k words
3.64
28.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My team W ON!! Not only did they win, they won BIG. We had the typical marital bet, the same bet we have every year. My wife was ready to pay up with the typical blowjob, but given the severity of the win I thought something more exotic might be in order. (She still gave me a blowjob, it just did not count toward paying off the debt.:) ) She has been asking what exotic form of payment she can expect, and I am having difficulty deciding between a couple of options, hopefully some readers can help assist with a decision.

We have a weekend trip planned in a couple weeks to watch our son compete, so she knows when she will be paying her debt. Some options that that appeal to me include:

GROOMED PUSSY = HAPPY PUSSY...

After returning from the competition we take a bath, lights low, enjoying the company. We soak in the warm water; making sure each others bodies are squeaky clean. I shampoo her hair, both the lovely locks on her head and the soon-to-be denuded pussy hair. After applying conditioner to her head and crotch, and rinsing she replies the favor. She lovingly washes my slightly graying locks, and then washes my recently shaved balls and shortly trimmed groin. She even makes sure the area is kissably clean. After we clean each other, we slide together, face to face. We gently kiss; she even offers her neck to my advances -- which is a welcome and unusual event. As I'm nibbling my way down her neck to her shoulders she inquires about what exotic form of payment I had dreamt up.

I slide my hand between her legs and start fingering her moist pussy, telling her to be patient. I think she starts to suspect what is coming when I remove my fingers from her pussy and start running them through her pussy hair. Her moans tell me it is alright to proceed. She nibbles my ears, informing me she is I eager to pay up. Our lips lock together, and when we separate I tell her to stay put, I need to get some toys. Her smile tells me she is curious about what is next.

When I return with my toiletry bag she playfully asks if I am going to brush her teeth or comb her hair? Neither, daily grooming entails more than brushing was my response. Her expression started to show a little concern when I explained that shaving was also involved. Since I already shave my balls, and trim my crotch -- a grooming practice I have encouraged her to try for several years -- she reiterated her long standing policy of no sharp objects near her pussy. I told her to relax, that she was in experienced, loving hands. I set the grooming guide on my trimmer to long, and ran it through my crotch, giving an even trim. She examines the results, I convince her the results are not itchy and she reluctantly scoots up to the side of the tub.

I can tell she is apprehensive, she wants to pay up, she wants to make me happy, she is nervous. I slide the humming trimmer down her stomach, she opens her legs ever so slightly. I am able to slide a finger from my off hand into her pussy, she is obviously as horny as she is nervous. As I slide the trimmer over her stomach and legs, using it more like a vibrator than a shaver. I start nibbling her snatch. She opens up more, her muscles tense as I maneuver the trimmer closer to her groin. She lets out a soft groan when the outer strands of her pubic hair encounter the trimmer. I remove my fingers and mouth from her pussy and start to straighten her curlies, which will make trimming easier. As the trimmer slowly moves toward her slit she tenses, and becomes extremely still. I work my way around her clit and pussy, removing as much hair as the guard will allow. After several minutes I have trimmed most of her hair. I slide the guide to short, and do some final touches around the panty line. She balks when I try this setting closer to her clit -- this time I respect her resistance.

With the hair trimmings littering the tub, we switch to the shower. Again we wash each other, making sure to remove the stubble from our bodies. After our shower we dry each other and take our party to the bed. We snuggle together, warming the sheets and each other. I slide a hand across her back, over her hips and request access to her privates. She maneuvers and gives me easy access and I start kissing my way down her neck, breasts, stomach and finally to a neatly trimmed bush. I take her clit into my mouth, it feels slightly different without the hair that I am so familiar with.... I like different. I'm eagerly fingering her pussy as I suck her clit, she responds with a shudder and an orgasm.

I repositioned for entry and easily slid inside. It did not take long for my climax to match my wife's. We quickly fell asleep in each others arms after a long and exhausting day -- debt paid in full.

BUTT WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS?

Similar start to the evening, contest, hotel, shared bath. The difference is this time my wife knows what is about to come, and who , and where. Before our bath I had laid out some gloves and lube along with shaving cream and a razor. I kiss her and tell her the toys are for her -- to use on me. We bathe each other and when we are clean I offer her my backside where she proceeds to shave my cheeks. After smoothing out the spots I miss when grooming my crack she deems her grooming work complete, now fun begins.

She reaches for a glove and the lube. My heart is pounding as hard as hers. She is nervous about poking around my bum, I'm nervous that the experience won't live up to my expectations. She slides the glove on, finishing with a pop. She gently leans me over the side of the tub, splashing the warm water on my back and butt and rubbing my crack with her gloved hand. I'm jittery with excitement as she hands me the lube. I open the lube and squeeze some over her glove. She returns to caressing my crack this time with a lubed, gloved hand. The difference is exhilarating. The cold lube touches my button, mixing with the warm water, I reach back and spread my cheeks, giving my wife implicit instructions to carry on.

She gently works the lube inside with her index finger. Her index finger slides easily up my ass and I work my butt back to accept more. She reaches forward with her free hand and asks for some lube. I squirt some lube into her bare palm, knowing this lube was destined for my cock. With one finger fucking my ass, she reaches under me and start stroking engorged cock.

I beg for another finger as she massages my slickened balls. She releases my balls and takes the lube from my hand and squeezes a generous amount around her finger that is still up my ass. The lube allows her to work her middle finger in beside the index finger. The only sounds I am capable of making are some low guttural moans. She starts gently rubbing my prostrate between the two fingers in my ass, and her gloved thumb. With her other hand she splashes the warm water on my cock, balls and ass, making the lube even slicker.

I have to move her hand off my cock, my orgasm is just too close and I am not ready. She asks how I am doing, I ask for a third finger. Another shot of lube and a splash of water later I lean over and relax to accept the next invasion. I'm rocking my hips as she stretches my ass with the third digit. After a few minutes of a three fingered ass assault I was ready to move to the bedroom. She removed and disposed of the glove. I felt empty as she washed my backside... I loved the attention. We dried each other off... she loved the attention.

My hardon was pressed between us when we pressed our lips together, tongues dancing together. She asked if I enjoyed my anal experience, my hardon was plenty of evidence for the affirmative. I again reached down and felt her pussy, her moisture confirmed that she was aroused by the experience as well. We retire to the bed, lights on low. I rolled on top of her, teased her by inserting my tip into her pussy. She wanted more, I was not quite ready to oblige. I slide my lubed cock from her pussy, and started kissing my way down her neck over her breasts and stomach. I turned around to a 69 position, giving her access to play with my privates as I ate her pussy. I slid two fingers into her snatch, and the pinky flirting with her rosebud -- the shocker position. She seems not to mind the pinky playing with her back door because she quickly reaches a powerful orgasm.

Somehow in all this attention I have been able to hold back my own orgasm, but enough is enough. I slide on top of her and enter her soaking, relaxed pussy. The heat and moisture are too much for me to hold on long and I unload a weeks' worth of jism into her waiting pussy.

I'M SORRY, SHE'S TIED UP AT THE MOMENT...

This time before we share our bath, we prepare the bed. We do this by removing the spread and using some rope to create some convenient tie down points. As we add or modifications to the bed I show her some tips about knots, making sure she knows a couple basics like a figure 8 and alpine butterfly, giving her the impression that she will be the one on the tying end of the knots. With the bed prepared, and tie down ropes laid out we let my hardon lead the way to the bath. In the tub I demonstrate some effective knots for binding wrists, and then let her practice on me. With my wrists bound behind my back I stand, spread my cheeks, and in a dominant voice tell her to wash my ass. She obliges, sliding a soapy hand up and down my backside while massaging the taint. She releases the binding, letting me return the warm water and rinse. She then stands, her pussy in my face, and with a regained sense of authority says she is ready to subdue me. I nuzzle my face into her snatch and moan an affirmative. We dry off and she leads the way back to the bed.

When we reach the bed she grabs me and pushes me onto the bed, and straddles my stomach. She grabs the tie down ropes as she roughly kisses me -- I still give the impression that she is in control. When she reaches for my wrist thinking I am going to willingly let her bind me I make my move. In a single move I turn our bodies 180 degrees so I am on top, her legs wrapped around my waist. I pluck one of the tie downs from her hand and quickly secure her right wrist to the bed. With one hand securely out of commission I am easily able to tie the left hand to the other side of the bed. With her bound to the bed I go to my suitcase, she seems puzzled by my departure. I pull a spreader bar from my bag, she is unfamiliar with this toy. She starts to understand what is meant by spreader bar when I tie a rope to each knee, and then to the ends of the bar. When I pull the rope through the loops at the end of the bar, her legs are spread leaving her fully exposed. I secure the rope to the bar, insuring her legs remain spread wide. Then I lift her legs enough to slide a couple pillows under her lower back. I use the spare rope to secure the bar to her wrists, insuring I have access to both her pussy and ass.

Normally someone who is tied to a bed, ass in the air would not be in a position to give orders, but somehow this position seems to put my wife in charge. She says 'Now that you opened me you have to eat me'. I dive into the wide open pussy, roughly push a finger into her snatch. As I am licking her clit she tells me to insert another finger. I do. She then tells me to use more tongue. I readily comply. I'm pumping two fingers into her cunt and she is still giving orders until she screams out an orgasm.

I remove my face from her pussy and admire the soaked, swollen results of my efforts. While she is still high from her orgasm I run a finger up her crack. Not only does she not object to this, she actually seems to be enjoying it. I use both hands to gently spread her ass, exposing rosebud. Her response was the same as when I bound her legs ... 'Now that you opened me you have to eat me'. Since we just bathed I knew the back door was as clean as it ever would be. It still seemed unexpected to be the one receiving commands, and I was tentative in my response.

She forcefully said 'Eat my asshole, asshole'. Both the language and the tone were new to our relationship, and I liked it.

I spread her cheeks further apart and plunged my mouth to her hole. She told me to treat her right as I sucked with a fervor normally reserved for her pussy. She started pushing her ass into my face as far as her limited mobility would allow, I was loving the combination of being in control, yet following orders. When she had proven who was in charge she said she needed to be fucked. I positioned at the entrance to her pussy and slowly slid inside. She called me an asshole and said she needed someone to fuck her, not make love.

I leaned forward on the bar and pushed in hard, retracting slowly and pushing forward. It only took a few minutes of hard thrusting before I gave an extra push and shot my load. With my erection fading I reached to start untying her. She asked what the fuck I was doing and told me I was not done yet. When I asked what she meant she informed me that since she was unable to clean up our mess that I was going to have to do it.

Before I asked what she meant she told me I needed to eat her out. I withdrew and looked at cum starting to seep from her cunt. She started squeezing and when another glob appeared she kicked her ankle toward my head and told me to lick it up. My desire to eat my cum usually diminishes greatly -- after I cum, and this was no exception. But again she insists, so again I dive in. I eat her to another orgasm as I fingered her used cunt, making sure to clean her to the best of my ability.

When she reached her second climax she let me untie her we held each other close, pulled up the covers and fell asleep in each other arms.

*

Well good readers, what do you think. Which option should I present?