My Telephone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

Mike relaxed, lying back enjoying the feel of Kelly lying bonelessly on top of him. Later they would have to move and to talk. For now, relaxed quietness was all they needed.

Later with Kelly dressed and getting ready to leave Mike queried, "Will you be here next week?"

Kelly returned a wicked smile as she left. "You'll just have to wait and see."

Next day, Linda showed up. She was another friend of his daughters and Mike knew her quite well, although she had rarely visited him. She had barely enter the house when the reason for her visit came spilling out.

"Mike, my phone broke. It's in being fixed but I don't have the money to pay for it. It's so unfair. They won't give credit. I don't know why. Other shops do. I need to have the money today. Kelly told me to come and see you. Kelly said you might be willing to help if I asked. She said I'd have to pay it back as soon as possible and I will, I swear. Please, I'll die if I don't have my phone, I'll truly die. You have to help me. Oh, Kelly said you might spank me if I'm late repaying but I don't think I'd like that. Could we do something else instead? I'm really pretty with good boobs and things so I thought you might like to take a picture of me, like, well you know what I mean. I like having my photo taken and having a man take my photo like that would be exciting, as long as you keep them private. Can you lend me the money? Please."

Mike laughed. "Sit down, Linda, and we'll talk about it. For a start how much will you need?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers
12