My Telija Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vendish, I'm sorry. I didn't know how close you were, but this is just so..." he trailed off and I looked up. "Why did the Fae leave me behind?"

"Because as a part of Jameen, you kept her alive with regular contact...she was not Fae and could not be brought into this realm, so we had to leave you, much to your Grandfather's upset."

"Oh my God! Is she dying because I'm here?" Jordan shrieked and stood, rushing over to the place we had arrived. He hysterically started waving his arms in front of him and I knew he was looking for a way back.

"No...she is being taken care of by the guards. Some Fae contact will cease her distress, but she will need your touch in time," I walked to him, wrapping my arms around me.

He sighed with relief, but was still obviously worried, "so let me guess what happened next. Meeka got pissed off about my mom and started a war?"

"She tried," I smirked, "but your Grandfather killed her before she could summon the dragons. He knew what she would do and slit her throat while she slept."

"What about Lygos and the dragons?" he looked confused.

"Well, Lygos was obviously irate with his sister's death and tried to take control of the dragons to wage a war, but we found something out that night about the shadows..." I shuddered with memories, "the shadow power was transferred to Guardwin that night. We believe that by causing her death with his touch, the dragon's recognized him as their master, but we will never truly know the details. That night Guardwin went mad with unbalanced power and it took all twelve species to force the dragons into the earth, so the great mother could restore Guardwin once more."

"Who is this great mother, you keep talking about?" Jordan raised a golden brown brow.

I chuckled, "she is everything we are, she is the light, she is the earth, the air and water, the heart that beats inside of you...she is mother earth."

"You worship mother earth?" he started laughing and I scowled. The wind picked up then and the sky darkened to an angry plum color. Lightening cracked across the sky and a chilling cold filled the air. Jordan looked up with fear and the smiled died on his lips, replaced by awe with a hint of panic.

"Forgive him!" I shouted over the howl of the field, "He is but a child and knows not what he speaks of!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jordan screamed and fell to his knees, covering his head, and I bit back a laugh as the air chuckled lightly around my ears. The sky reversed to its normal orangey purple and the space around us calmed once more. Jordan slowly lifted his arms from his head, peeking out from his huddle on the ground.

"Never ever do that again..." I narrowed my eyes playfully at him, trying my best to look stern, but he was so adorable when he hid in the grass like a wee child.

"I promise," he nodded, his eyes guilty and a frown on his lips.

At that moment a light tinkling chime reached my ears and I smiled, lifting my hand palm up for the coming visitor. Jordan stood up straight and gasped, watching the tiny pink ball of shimmer buzz to my hand from the trees. A tingle went through my hand, followed by the tickle of wings as Daega landed in my palm. Jordan approached in a speechless state, creeping forward like a curious cat.

"My Lord," the tiny buzzing voice greeted me and I bowed my head slightly in respect, "June wished for me to tell you the mother is well and that Luciana crosses over shortly," Daega turned her tiny pink body in my palm, her diamond like eyes looking at Jordan. Her wings began to flutter nervously and she turned back to my face, beckoning me closer, "that is him? Jameen's wee one?"

"Yes Daega, it is him," I chuckled softly and she blinked her tiny eyes, her fuchsia hair ruffling in the breeze of her beating wings.

"He looks dirty my Lord, strange..." she whispered with a giggle, "oh what fun we shall have with him. I must go and tell the others."

"No you won't Daega, no tricks, no games, no dances either. Let him be for now, you playful pixie," I smiled as she sat in my hand with a huff.

"What is that?" Jordan managed, pointing his finger in shock.

Daega got to her feet, putting her hands on her hips, "I am pixie, you dirty beast...not a 'that', not an 'it', I am Daega and that is what you shall call me."

"There, there, little one, he didn't know," I cooed, stroking her tiny iridescent wings with my finger, causing her to giggle excitedly.

"Pixies?" Jordan raised a brow, "okay I think I need a drink now." He rubbed his eyes tiredly and I knew that I had given him too much to take in.

"I shall fetch you a drink!" Daega shot into the air with a laugh, "something smooth to sate your thirst," she chimed.

"Remember what I said little one," I nodded at her. She blew me a tiny kiss and in a wink was gone from us.

"What did she mean? Is she going to poison me?" Jordan was so skittish, but I guess if I was in his place, I would be the same.

"No," I laughed, "She is just eager to please me is all. Daega is a very good friend and loyal in every way to the Fae court."

"Eager to please you?" he scoffed, rolling his eyes, "that's sick..."

I cocked my head, trying to understand his meaning. Then it dawned on me what he was saying and I clicked my tongue, "you misunderstand Jordan. I do not use her for those kinds of services. Besides not only is she too small, 'she' is not my type."

Jordan looked at me seriously, "a wind Fairy has a type?"

I scoffed, "I am not a wind fairy as you say. I am Fae and yes I have powers over nature, but above all else I am a man. I am not some beastly nightmare Jordan. "

"I am a man..." he mocked me, pumping his fist against his chest and raising it into the air, "yeah right."

Growing tired of his frustrating human views, I waltzed forward to stand before him. I towered over him by a head or so and his eyes looked up in a stunning silence, "I am all that I say Jordan of the Fae right. I do not look down upon you for our differences and yet you mock me for mine. I think it would be best if I left you to another protector, for I do not see this relationship working out. I will summon a guard to take you to the palace and leave you in Guardwin's care...."

I turned around, letting the grin slip into place, and started to walk away. I might be a man, but I was Fae as well, and playing on emotions was what we did best. It was not right, I know that, but still I had to get him to come around somehow. To prove to me that this was real on both ends and I was not alone in this bond we were fated to share.

"Wait!" I heard his boots fall quickly through the field behind me, "don't leave!"

Whirling around with my face set in stone, I eyed him, "why?"

"Because...well...just don't go..." he whispered, not even able to look me in the eye. His hands were behind his back and he swirled his boot in the grass.

"Look at me and tell me why Jordan."

"I don't know!" He looked up frantically, "please just don't leave me here alone."

"Are you scared of being alone or are you scared that you'll never see me again?"

He was silent, and I sighed, "telija?"

"Yea?" he answered then scrunched up his face in confusion, "wait, what did call me?"

"It does not matter now. You are afraid to answer me and that is answer enough." My feet resumed walking away from him.

"Vendish, I'm scared alright? I woke up this morning to go to a meeting over a simple book cover design and now I'm being chased by hunters and birds. I find out mother earth and fairytale pixies are real. I'm told that my father left my mother to rot away and that I'm the only one that keeps her alive, but now I'm here...in this place that looks like something out of dream, and here you are the only one that I've met, telling me you're going to leave me here...alone. What did I do wrong? I've done nothing to deserve any of this...it's not my fault I was born! It's not my fault," he fell to his knees, his body wracked with tension, and sobs of distress escaped his lips.

This is what he needed and though it may seem I was being a cruel individual, it was time for him to be honest with his feelings, and leave his anger for another time.

"It was never your fault," I went to him quickly, kneeling, but not touching him, "may I please touch youtelija, please..."

His teal eyes were wet with tears, but he nodded, reaching for me. It was like coming home as my arms wrapped around him, feeling his small frame mold to my chest.

"You feel so good," he murmured against my shirt, dampening the material with his steady tears, "so right..."

"That is because you are mine," I whispered into his hair, inhaling the sweet smell of him.

Jordan's small hands moved under the back of my shirt, touching my bare skin, and causing me to relax into him. This touch felt different than the last time, as if I was the one spelled unto him. His hands slipped to my sides and then my chest, pushing me back into the grass. I lay there with a smile while he crawled onto my chest and laid his head down, resting contently as I combed his hair with my fingers. The moment was perfect and I could've stayed like this forever, just me and Jordan in the soft grass, but fate had other plans indeed.

"Heya Jordy!" An all too familiar voice laughed and my eyes snapped open.

Jordan's head shot off me, his eyes wide as he took in our latest arrival, "Lucy?"

"Well don't you look cozy, and with the Prince of all Fae of all people..."she giggled and I grunted, sitting up with Jordan in my lap.

Her glamour fell away to Jordan's eyes and he gasped. Lucy's buttery blonde hair turned white as snow and shimmered against the orange sun. Her skin took on its natural sky blue complexion and her eyes turned silver over her human blue counterparts. Luciana's dragonfly wings parted from her back and released to their full extent, showcasing the magnificent rainbow of colors they held.

"You're blue," Jordan whispered.

"Yes I know it's stunning isn't it," Lucy turned in circles, showing off in true Fae fashion.

"You're blue," he repeated.

"Jordan?" I shook his shoulder and he turned to me.

"She's blue."

"Uh oh, I think you broke him my Lord," Lucy laughed, her wings flapping in delight.

Daega came soaring into the field, her zipping trail burning pink, and in her arms a small glass vile.

"What did I miss?" Daega sang to Lucy.

"Oh nothing much, Vendish broke my cousin," Lucy replied with a smile.

Daega giggled, "well, let's see if we can't fix him then. Ooo Jordan..."