My Telija Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this point that he pulled back, looking down at my brand new erection, and I blushed remembering I didn't have anything under the linen shirt that hung to my knees,

"We should get you to bed."

"Right," I smirked. Surprising even myself, I reached up and kissed him softly, "Thank you."

His mouth parted a little, his eyes shining with adoration, "No. Thank you."

"Okay, no more mushy stuff right now. I just want to go to bed and pass out for the next twenty four hours," I yawned.

Vendish smiled and pulled us up. He stood with me wrapped around his waist. His long strides had us bumped against the bed in no time, and he let me slide down his body until my feet hit the ground, "You are all wet again, as am I."

"Sorry," I dropped my gaze.

He lifted my chin with a finger, "There is nothing to be sorry about. It happens to all of us from time to time, although Rosie might not like the mess." I looked to where we had been sitting and a large circular puddle caught my eye. Both of us were damp again and I shivered at how cold and irritating this was getting.

Vendish chuckled and turned around, "Take off the tunic and get in bed, I will not look I promise."

"Are you serious? What are you five? You just gave me a hand job in the bath tub and you want to give me privacy?" I busted out laughing, "Ven, you can turn around." I grinned and threw the wet tunic at his feet. He grumbled something and looked over his shoulder before stripping off his own tunic. I blushed and turned away, the sight of his hard golden body making want to eat him alive.

"Giving me privacy?" He chuckled and threw his pants at my head, pulling the covers over his legs and hips. "I'm just teasing you Jordan."

"Sure you are," I rolled my eyes and flopped back onto the bed. The sheets were soft against my skin, the covers nice and thick, as I burrowed within their warmth. I could definitely get used to this bed. The minute my head hit the silk covered pillow, my eyes began to drift shut.

"Sweet dreams my Telija," Vendish's heavy rumble came to my ear. His muscled form wrapped around my side, his thick arm went around my bare waist, and his long leg snuggled in between mine. I sighed. This is what heaven must feel like.

~~~~~~~

After yesterday, I had figured I already had seen the most shocking highlights of Fae. I was wrong. Rosie placed a bowl of what seemed to be oatmeal with fruit in front of me with a smile. Her wide blue eyes looked around the table with a warning glare at the others, who either shook their heads or snorted. Vendish sat to my side, darting his gaze around the table then back to me, measuring my reaction.

I kept my mouth shut, only opening it to stick a bite of breakfast inside. The leaders of Fae had spent the night, a 'Fae slumber party' apparently. Although, I doubted these particular Fae painted each other's nails and braided their hair. The thought alone had me choking on my oatmeal. Vendish slapped my back, horror on his face.

Clearing my throat I waved him off and decided to end the big game of staring at each other, "So, I'm Jordan, as you probably already know. I figured I'd introduce myself, seeing as how none of you wanted to go first."

Vendish's eyes went wide. A small choked sound came from his mouth, "Jordan..." He hissed and I smiled.

"No, he's right," Guardwin mused with a twinkling eye, "I have been a terrible guest, my apologies wee one." He nodded and I nodded back, was that what I supposed to do?

Vendish rubbed the spot between his eyes and his shoulders slumped. The poor guy was stressed out to his limit. Full blown exhaustion was fast approaching. Without even thinking, I stretched my arm and rubbed his back in small circles. Guardwin smiled wider, obviously pleased with my interaction with Ven. I rolled my eyes, turning to see Vendish leaned back against my hand, his eyes partially closed. Finally, the man started to relax...Hallelujah!

I wasn't about to deal with this on my own and most certainly not with a giant stress ball at my side. The creature next to me leaned in and sniffed, causing me to practically jump into Ven's lap. Vendish's eyes snapped open, his hand shot out and grabbed the thing by the face, "Mine." He growled and the creature blinked, pulling out of Ven's harsh grasp.

"Forgive me Prince," The creature's hiss returned. "He smells so good, I could not resist. My intentions were not of harm. The Prince's mate is safe amongst us." He bowed his scaled head and I shuddered.

His scales were black, but when they caught the light, they shimmered with blues, greens, and purples. They were actually quite beautiful like the colors of a peacock, but in many tiny reflective pieces, almost like a mosaic. A giant lizard is what he really looked like, but in more of a human form. Black eyes blinked at me and I raised a brow, "Jordan." I stuck my hand out.

He hesitated and I shot Ven a glare. Lizard man slowly extended his scaled fingers, his nails a shimmery silver, "Sena." Our fingers connected and his skin was surprisingly smooth. I would have thought with all the scales his skin would be rougher, but that was not the case.

A small smile birthed on his face with tiny sharp teeth glowing white against his dark skin. I think he was pleased that I would touch him without fear. Maybe I made a friend after all. I gently took my hand back and he nodded. Guardwin cleared his throat and cocked his head at Ven, who when I turned to look at, was glaring like his eyes were weapons.

I slapped his chest playfully, causing him to look at me, "You good?" My irritation was quite evident.

"Yes," He snapped his head back to the others and my eyes questioned Guardwin. He sighed heavily.

"I think we'll get this over with then. You've met Sena, the leader of the Yukah. And this is..."

"Hold up! This guy is a Yukah?" I hitched a thumb in Sena's direction, "The creature everyone is afraid of?"

Every being at the table stiffened, their eyes trained on Sena, "That's ridiculous. I thought this lot was all like peace and love and blah fucking blah. Now you're telling me that you're eating breakfast with the source of your nightmares? That's such bullshit. Look at your faces! I mean God, it's a wonder you don't have caution tape wrapped around him," I shook my head in disgust. He might look like a lizard, but I could tell he was a lot more gentle mannered than everyone said.

"He is a monster!" A woman with long golden hair scooted out of her chair. "Just this fall he and his others ate a wee one wandering home from the palace."

I stood, I had no idea why I had to defend this creature, but I did, "You look here Rapunzel , unless you actually saw him," I nodded my head to Sena, "take a child and put it in his mouth, eat him whole, and spit out the bones....you're full of shit. Did you ever think the kid went to the other side? Maybe got taken by a hunter." Gasps filled the table.

"Maybe he found his mate in the mortal realm..."

"Yeah good lot that did your Father...Bloody doomed us all," The giant of a man sitting next to Guardwin rose, his bare chest covered in dark hair, his face lined in a full beard, and his yellow eyes narrowed.

"Don't you dare!" I roared and threw my bowl across the room. My temperature skyrocketed and my lungs felt like I was breathing fire. Everyone scraped their chairs and backed away from the table. "My Father loved my Mother you piece of shit. He didn't have a choice..." The shadows wisped out from under my gauzy tunic, wrapping around my body like dancing arms of inky smoke.

"Telija noooo!" Vendish pulled me to his chest, holding me tight, "Let it go, just breathe, and let it go. He didn't mean it. He didn't know..."

My teeth were clicked together tightly and I took deep inhales from my nose, letting them go slowly through my teeth. The shadows started to creep back under my shirt and my temperature went from blazing to hot.

Vendish brought both of us to the ground, rocking me back and forth until I started to breathe normally. I looked up to see Guardwin and Sena, kneeling in front me, both of them concerned. A rush of cool air engulfed me, Vendish's hands splayed over my chest. The wind cooled my skin, taking my headache away, and I relaxed into his chest.

"Jordan? Can you hear me?" He whispered. I nodded my head.

"I'm fine. I'll be okay... Can I have some water?" My throat was dry. My voice sounded hoarse.

Sena jumped to his feet and returned seconds later with a glass of cold water. I downed the contents and put the glass on the ground. Much better. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Non-sense, don't apologize. Brutus should have known better than to provoke you," Guardwin shot an angry glare to the wolf man in the corner. The giant crossed his arms with a huff and turned away.

It was then that a searing pain shot through my wrist and I cried out, bringing my arm to my eyes. Everyone gathered around went wide eyed, as a black and blue pattern began to form like spun lace around my wrist. A roar filled my head. The sound of flapping wings flitted through my mind. Yellow eyes, fire, shadows...Make it stop! As abruptly as it began, the pain ceased, along with the evil slideshow.

"It cannot be, he is the...." Sena hissed, his black eyes searching the mark on my wrist.

Vendish's large hand took my wrist, turning it over to get a better look. A large blue stone was delicately drawn onto my skin, intertwined with tiny black vines, overlapping over and over until it formed a tattooed bracelet.

"Jordan, this marking only means one thing." I turned to look at him. "You have been deemed the Master of Shadows."

~~~~~~

Lucy and Daega sat with me to the side of the stream. All the Fae were gathered in the woods to perform what they called the 'Rahn Ji', or the Death Celebration. Daega sat on my shoulder, her tiny fingers braiding a lock of my hair, her touch soothing. Lucy moved her feet back and forth in the cool rush of water, her silver eyes raking over me in concern.

"Are you gonna be okay Jordy?" Her hand squeezed mine.

"I don't know Lu. Everything is happening so fast," I murmured.

"After the ceremony things will be better. All Fae, even half, enjoy the festivities. It helps us gain closure and refreshes us for a new day." Her fingers stroked my arm, over my tattoos, and down to my new marking before squeezing it in reassurance.

"I hope so. I need a break from my life," I snorted.

"You are doing so well wee one. For all that has passed in such a short time, your strength shines," Daega sang in my ear and I smiled.

"Yeah not to mention your loooovvveee...." Lucy teased and I batted her arm.

"Knock it off hoe!" I laughed and she busted out in a giggle.

"I've missed you," She tackled me to the ground, her wings fluttering, as we wrestled. She gasped and fell into the water, sputtering her way back to the surface with a gasp. "Oh it's on lover boy!"

"Better run Lu..." My best maniacal laugh was followed by water spraying from my fingers as I chased her through the trees, Daega soaring in and out of the tall oaks above us. It felt so good, to run and play, to be a kid for just a minute and take my mind off all that had happened. I smiled as other pixies giggled and zipped around us as if joining the game, their multicolored glows creating a rainbow of lights around the forest.

I caught Lucy by the shoulder, misting her with water. She laughed, "I'm it now, so start running Jordy!"

My feet took off, pounding the ground with the soft leather of my ankle boots. She started closing in, a light stream of water hitting me in the head, followed by her shrill giggle. I spotted Ven as I neared the stream again, a smile on his face. "Don't let her catch me!" I laughed as I ran past him. He bellowed a chuckle and raised his hands just as Lucy sprayed water from her hands. The water turned to ice in mid air, as Ven's wind wrapped around it.

"Hey!" She pouted, but kept on running. I peeked over my shoulder to see where Vendish was, but in doing so ran smack into someone. I fell on my ass and started to stand and apologize.

I glanced up as Lucy came to a halt next to me and gasped, "Oh Gran, I am so sorry! He didn't see you there. It was an accident."

The woman in front of me had ankle length black hair, a silver streak through the front, and silver eyes. A silky blue cape was tied around her neck. It moved in the breeze, giving you the briefest look at her slender bare feet.

"Will you be quiet Luciana? That pitch gives me a headache," She relayed with distaste.

"I'm sorry Gran," Lu bowed her head whispering.

"And you must be the half breed I keep hearing about, the reason why my Kimella abandoned her people," She raised a brow and I swallowed. Oh, I did not like this broad.

"I think what Aunt Kim did was very compassionate. You should feel lucky to have such a caring daughter," I replied, feeling familiar arms snake around my waist.

"That excuse for Fae is not my daughter. My son left her because he finally grew a pair and realized she was not of worth. Besides they weren't Ghea, and thank the Mother for that," She smiled.

"Well it's nice to see you Rain," Vendish rumbled.

She slid her gaze from toe to head and raised a brow, "You as well Prince. I see you have found your Ghea in another man." She snorted, "Your mother will be pleased." She laughed.

"Actually I've already spoken to her and she is over the moon, as is my Father," I could hear the pride in his voice.

"Pity," Rain clucked her tongue. "Come Luciana. Running around like a child is not becoming of a true lady."

"But I just..." Lu hung her head.

"Did you just sass me girl?" Rain's face twisted in hatred.

"No Gran, never," She whispered.

"That's what I thought." Rain's lips formed a smug smile, her silver eyes narrowed like a cat that caught its prey.

I had had enough of this bitch talking to my Lu like that, "Excuse me." I snapped my fingers in her face to get her attention.

"Jordan..." Ven warned and grabbed my hand away from her shocked face.

"Why are you talking to her like that? What the hell is wrong with you people? She is not a dog. She is a person, a great and amazing person at that. If you don't like her, then fuck off," I shrugged out of Ven's embrace and put my hands on my hips. Come on bitch, bring it on.

Her jaw dropped, "You filthy little mongrel! I should drown you where you stand for talking to me like that." Her eyes went dark and she raised her hands.

"If you touch my mate...I will kill you." Ven was between me and Cruella so fast, I hadn't even seen him move. His hand was wrapped around her throat while her arms flailed to her sides. "Do you understand me water Fae? Kill you!"

He dropped her to the ground and grabbed me and Lucy by the arms, dragging us back to the crowd of Fae. No one seemed to care that Rain had just about lost her life. In fact, the others seemed smug about it. Well hell, who wouldn't?

"Thanks," I stroked his arm when we stopped just outside the large crowd gathered. He hugged Lu to his side and kissed her head, then did the same to me.

"Luciana is like the annoying little sister I never had and Rain is just a thorn in my side. I was more than happy to remove it for the time being, but you need to stop picking fights with the Leaders," He warned.

"She's a Leader?" I scoffed.

"Of the Water Fae no less," He put a finger to my chest.

"Well hell...I didn't know, but still she's a..."

"And no more of that mouth. Great Mother, where did you learn to speak like that?"

Lucy laughed, "The humans are very creative! There was this one time I could hear him from his bedroom, he screamed..."

"Lucy!" I was going to throttle her.

"Okay okay, geez, I was just playing," She bit her lip. No she wasn't.

Vendish looked between us, shaking his head, "You two will be my death."

Guardwin parted through the crowd, leading a gorgeous blonde towards us. Her hair hit just past her chest, falling in soft waves, and was pulled back one side with red and black roses. Small pieces of black netting poked out from the flowers, forming a dark yet beautiful headpiece. Her lips were painted crimson, accenting her porcelain skin, and sky blue eyes. She was slender, with curvy hips that were prominent in the red dress she wore.

Guardwin matched her, wearing black leather pants, and an open faced black tunic with red embroidery. The woman stopped when she was a few feet from us and covered her mouth, tears in her eyes.

"My baby!" She cried and ran to me, pulling my body into her arms.

"Orla! Give him a minute darling," Guardwin tried to pull her off of me, but she wasn't letting go.

"Oh my wee one, oh my little baby," She cried and stroked my hair, kissing every available inch of skin on my face. Orla pulled back, her hands still gripping my shoulders.

"Jordan, this is your Grandmother Orla, the Queen of Fae," Guardwin chuckled.

She too was youthful like Guardwin, but her eyes were wise and filled with things I had yet to experience. Tears rained down her fair skin. Finally I sighed and hugged her back. Why not? She was a match to Guardwin in every way, radiating that love and warmth that he held. She cooed in my ear, her slender arms going back to my hair, and holding me close.

"You are so beautiful, so handsome. I have imagined many times what you looked like and here you are; a vision in my eyes. There are no words to express how much I truly love you my Jordan..." Orla whispered and I squeezed her tight. Every time I heard those words it calmed my aching heart. Years of going without that simple phrase will do a number on your mind, and my new family was quickly making up for lost time.

She let go of me and Guardwin handed her a small white handkerchief, "Thank you darling. Look at me, such a mess. Forgive me Jordan, the last few days have been trying and to see you here now, just make's it all worth it." She dabbed at her eyes with the cloth.

"It's alright. I don't mind, honestly," I smiled and she swooned.

"He is such a gentlemen Guard. He is so perfect. Our baby is home," She kissed him and he laughed.

"Indeed he is my Queen," He kissed the side of her neck tenderly and heat crept over her cheeks. "We need to get started though, the sun is setting, and they are about to start the fire."

"Of course darling," She wrapped Lu under her arm and kissed her head. Lucy radiated under Orla's touch, getting the affection she deserved from her other Gran. Ven pulled me along and we followed them into the crowd. They had formed a circle around a large pile of wood that would be the bonfire.

Five people stood around the timber holding torches and waiting for the ceremony to begin. As sad as the reason for us being here was, I couldn't help but be fascinated by it all. For the first time in my life, I felt a part of something, connected to the people that surrounded me. Then there was the guilt that weaseled in, telling me I should be upset that I was at my Mother's funeral.

Ven seemed to sense my inner turmoil and hugged me close, kissing my cheek. I squeezed his arm that was slung around my chest and watched Guardwin and Orla step forward. Lucy and Kimella were standing next to us. Kimella hugged Lu close and they too watched.

"Creatures of Fae, we gather here tonight under the protection of the Mother, and the watch of the woods, to say good bye to our loved ones." Every species began to kneel and I looked around, feeling Vendish push my shoulders down to kneel.

Guardwin continued, "Tonight we honor the souls that perished unto the darkness. Let the Mother take them into her arms and plant them unto the earth so that they may grow tall amongst the trees and watch over us eternally." He nodded his head and the five men around the timber touched their torches to the bottom, starting the fire.