My Texas Aunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Party on Zane; waiter at the party.
3.3k words
4.36
91.4k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Saturday's morning paper there was a picture of my running the ball on the front of the sports section. Aunt Laura had already cut it out and was posting it up on the wall. She said "Good morning Zane, take a look at this. Looks like you are doing as well as you thought you would honey."

"Thanks Laura," I said. I then asked her what we were going to do during the day. She told me that we had to do some clean up because she had a couple friends who were visiting this week. She had a long list of chores for me including mowing the lawn, tidying up the pool, cleaning the bathroom, and fixing the spot in the roof where the tree had hit it.

I got to work on the mowing the lawn, while she worked on the bathroom. It was tough work, and it was still hot in Texas. I ended up getting pretty sweaty out there. A little while later Aunt Laura came out wearing a loose white tank top and a pair of short jean shorts. She said she was going to do some gardening.

I went back to work mowing the lawn. Aunt Laura was on her knees in a flowerbed pulling weeds. I couldn't help but make circles around her. When I was behind her I had a great view at her shorts riding up her ass, and in front I had an even better view down her top of her firm chest. She then yelled out to me "I hope you don't wear out the circle of grass. And could you come over hear and help me with something."

I was a little bit embarrassed, but not as bad as I would have been a month ago. I knew Aunt Laura was just kidding me. I asked her what she needed help with and she asked, "Could you tie my hair back so it is out of my face. My hands are dirty and I don't want to get mud in my hair." I gently grabbed her considerable amount of blonde hair and tied it up in a ponytail.

"There you go."

"Thanks" She said. "Phew! You're sure sweaty, aint you? Feel free to take your shirt off if it will help you cool down."

I said that I was pretty hot, and decided to take my shirt off. I went back to mowing the lawn. When I finished I put the mower back in the garage and went in the house. Aunt Laura had some ice cold kool-aid. She handed me a cup and kissed me on the cheek. She said "thank you Zane. When you are ready I was hoping you could go up on the roof and see if you can repair it."

I said, "I sure will. Just let me catch my breath." Even little pecks on the cheek took my breath away.

The roof that was damaged was about 12 feet high, so I needed a ladder. I took some tools up there and got to work. It really wasn't that hard to fix, I had done some carpentry a couple years ago. I had the roof all fixed and was surveying the rest to see if there was anything that needed repairing.

I walked around to the other side and realized that I could see into Laura's bedroom and see her moving around. Thinking that it would be funny to surprise her, I snuck to underneath the window. I was going to have to get on my tiptoes to see in the second floor window. I peered over the ledge and looked in.

Laura walked into the bathroom before I could scare her. I ducked back down. I heard the water running in the house and realized she was showering. Disappointed I moved to get back down the ladder. But, before I left I took one last glance in the window. Laura had just gone into the bathroom to turn the water on and was now back in her room changing.

I decided I was going to watch a little before scaring her. She took her white top over her head and shook her chest while doing so. She just wearing her flesh colored bra and shorts. I thought that if I were to scare her now she would be mad at me for spying. I did do anything but watch. If I couldn't feel the Texas sun on my back I would have thought I was dreaming. She slid the shorts down her leg and kicked them into the corner. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra, as she did this my foot slipped a little.

Aunt Laura heard me and turned her head around to see what the noise was. I ducked down, but still hadn't regained my footing and started to slip. I ended up crashing down the roof and rolling off it. I dropped 12 feet to the ground and landed on my arm. I yelled out in pain.

Long story short; Laura came outside, saw what had happened, and took me to the hospital. It turns out that I had broken my left wrist. I had to get a brace for it. I went home late that night. Aunt Laura was very sympathetic. All I could think of though was if I were going to be able to play football. The doctor said it would be all right, but I would have to wear the brace and be careful.

It was tough having to wear the brace, but at least I did not have to do a lot of chores at home during the week. Aunt Laura was really getting the house in great shape for her two guests. They were friends from when Rose and Laura went to college, and were going to arrive Thursday.

At school a couple teachers said it was all right if I didn't do the homework this week since I was injured. But I knew that the real reason was that I was the quarterback. But I wasn't complaining.

Thursday afternoon Rose came over. Aunt Laura and her were going to go together to get some stuff for the guests. Rose looked great wearing a green blouse. I was infatuated with her red hair. They were about to leave when Rose asked "Isn't Zane coming?" I hadn't been planning on going, but I decided that I would tag along.

We piled into Aunt Laura's SUV. On the drive over we talked about many things. Eventually we got to football. Rose asked if I though I was going to be able to play with the broken wrist. I said "For sure. One limp wrist wont stop me."

"Oh pretty confidant are we?" Rose teased.

"I will guarantee that we win tomorrow. Anyone want to bet me?"

"I will," said Laura. "I think I have some good stakes. How about if you win than all four of us will have a 'special' treat for you-

"Deal!" I cut in.

"Wait, wait, wait... and if you lose than you will be our servant for the weekend."

I didn't know what that meant but I thought I knew what the special treat meant and I decide it was a gamble I would take. I told her that she had a deal.

For the game I had to wear the brace on my left wrist. I was a little concerned about it, but it had worked fine in practice all week. By game time my adrenaline was pumping and I felt no pain in my wrist.

We started out on fire, scoring on our first two drives. We had a 14 point lead at half time. Then on the very first play of the third quarter I was sacked and landed awkwardly on my hurt wrist. I had to come out of the game. I wanted to get back out there and play but the coach wouldn't let me. He said it was hurt too badly, and there is no need to risk it. As you can imagine I was pretty ticked.

The Rattlers went back to playing how they had been playing the last few years before I showed up. The back up quarterback was awful. In one of the ugliest halves of football I have witnessed, we gave up 28 points and lost our first game of the year.

I was pretty angry with the team and after the game quickly got out of there. I just wanted to go back to my old school, or at least a school with some decent players. After the game I got a ride home with Laura and Rose. It was a pretty quiet drive. After I showered and got dressed I went out to the kitchen to get some food. Laura said "I know you must be upset, but we need you to come with us to the airport to pick up my friend."

I asked if I really had to and Rose said "Remember the deal Zane, if you guys lose you are out servant for the weekend." I did remember. "So put on a smile and get in the car."

I really didn't have anything else going on so I wasn't too upset. I walked out to the car and opened the door for Rose. I jokingly said, "Here you go Mam."

Rose said "Thank you honey. That's the behavior I like."

I hoped she was just joking. We got to the airport and went to sit down at the gate. Laura said she was hungry and asked me to go fetch her some food. I guess my servant duties were already starting. I brought back food for them both and Laura said "Thank you. Now sit down here next to me Zane."

Their plane ended up being delayed and we walked around the stores in the mall for a while. There was a beach store that sold stuff for tropical vacations. We all went in there. Rose and Laura were looking at swimsuits. They found the Speedo section and started giggling again. I was getting nervous. Rose called to me "Hey Zane I think you would like this one. Why don't you try it on?"

I told her threes not a chance. "I don't wear banana hammocks."

"Zane we made a deal. We have lived up to out deals and now it's your turn. Try it on for us."

Reluctantly I went to the changing room and put it on. It looked ridiculous. At least it wasn't really tight. Laura and Rose barged into the changing room. Laura whistled and said, "You look great Zane. I think you should get it. Oh and here are a couple more to try on. This one is smaller, because that one looks a little too baggy."

I tried on a few more. Each time Rose and Laura would come in and be all over me. I can't lie about it not turning me on having tow beautiful woman flirting with me. And the Speedo certainly couldn't lie that I was turned on either. Luckily it was time to go back to the gate and we didn't buy a Speedo. Rose bought a swimsuit for her self.

We were at the gate when a smoking hot woman walked off the plane. She was a lovely Latin woman, with a very curvy body. I couldn't believe it when Rose and Laura went up and hugged her. What a sight.

These were her college friends. Oh boy I could only imagine the trouble they caused in college. We were all introduced. The Spanish woman's name was Maria. She was really gorgeous. She had strong Texas accent, and told me she was actually from Reyando. She said she had heard about the football team from friends in town.

We went to get their bags. I felt like The Man, walking through the airport with all these jaw-dropping women. Rose said the "Zane will get your bags. He is going to be our servant this week." All the woman were excited about this and someone gave me a pinch on the butt.

I loaded their bags into the car and had opened the doors for them. I had to sit in the next to Maria in the back seat of the car. Rose was talking about my great successes in football this year and it was a little embarrassing. Maria then asked "And have you been as successful with the ladies in Reyando? I would imagine you have a girl friend, or two, by now." Everyone laughed at that.

I said, "I actually do not."

"Ohm, well I imagine that will change in no time. And we can keep you company this weekend right girls?"

All three of them said yes. Maria, who was on my left leaned over and said "Don't worry Zane, this wont be a boring weekend with four old woman."

When we got home I was a little bummed. I was enjoying all the attention and having Maria's leg against mine. I unloaded all their bags into the house and carried them up to the rooms they were staying in. By the time I had done that they had mixed up some Margaritas and each had a drink. Laura called me into the living room where they were all sitting and said "No one is that hungry so we don't need you to cook us dinner. But we could use your company, and maybe a few more drinks. I have a couple more friends coming over in about an hour."

I was about to head back to the kitchen to get the pitcher when Rose stopped me. She said "Wait, as our servant you need to dress the part. And we have just the thing for you." She pulled out a bag. I realized that it was from the store at the airport. I thought we didn't get anything there but that bikini for Rose. She said, "Put this on. And nothing else. Then come back out with the pitcher."

I went and changed. I was a pissed about losing the bet, but also a little excited to see where this went. I couldn't get my mind off of Maria's tan honey thighs. I looked into the bag and all I saw was the bikini bottom. She wanted me to wear it. It was black with purple trim. I was embarrassed.

I brought them the pitcher and got nothing but catcalls. They were all hooting and hollering and clapping. I went and poured Maria a drink and she thanked me with a peck on the cheek. I felt a jolt in the bikini bottom and was worried I would become aroused. There was nowhere to hide now. Laura gave me a kiss and slapped my butt. I was hesitant to see what Rose would do.

I poured Rose's drink and she said "Thank you Zane." And then she gave me kiss on the lips and traced her hand from my chin down my chest and rested it on my package and said "Its nice have a servant like you."

They ended up getting really drunk, and flirty. I kept filling their drinks and getting thank yous. Each of them seemed to want to one up the other. First it was longer and longer kissed and gropes. Eventually I was pitching quite a tent. Maria said, "That looks pretty uncomfortable. I'm afraid it might just snap."

Aunt Laura said "Great idea Maria. Why don't you take it off servant?'

I knew I really had no choice. And I had been sneaking many sips of margarita and was a little loose myself. I slipped it off and was then standing stark naked in front of the three of them. I was completely erect. I kept serving drinks. Then the doorbell rang.

I had forgot that we had more guests coming. I quickly looked for some clothes to put on but Rose said, "Get the door Zane. And don't bother putting on any clothes. Answer it like that."

I had pretty much lost all my shame and did what she said. I the reaction of the two women, being greeted by a nude 18-year-old man with a total hard on was not what I expected. There were two women, a tall blonde, and another Spanish woman. They didn't look all that surprised, and that thick Spanish woman said "Looks like Laura still parties like she did in college." I opened the door for them. The blonde woman stepped in first.

She grabbed hold of my erect cock and shook it like it was hand. She said her name was Carly. I told her I was Zane, Laura's nephew. Carly was a very tall blonde woman with huge fake tits. I wished I could have gotten a hug from her.

The next woman also shook my cock and introduced herself. Her name was Gloria. She looked similar to Maria but much thicker. I led them to the living room where they all greeted each other. Rose explained how I was the servant for the weekend and that there wish was my command. They asked for me to pour them drinks. Each time I walked around the room the woman would grab my ass or rub my hard on a bit. They all seemed to be having a great time catching up on old times.

For the next couple of hours this was all I did. I poured them drinks and went and fetched them things, and gave back rubs. The whole time I was so hard too, I needed some relief bad. Carly asked me "Do you ever not have a boner? I bet that would get pretty annoying. But we love it."

I said that I could use a break for 15 minutes or so. I was planning on rubbing one out, but I didn't think they would know that. They figured it out though. Rose said "Zane I hope you rant going to masturbate. Remember what Laura said, you should be comfortable here. If you need to do it, do it here."

Everyone cheered. I guess they wanted me to jack off in front of them. I didn't want to. Aunt Laura then said "Zane as our servant we are telling you to put on a show for us."

I said fine, and reluctantly started to grab my cock. Maria said, "Now rub it." I started to and then they started to chant "Faster!" I went faster and knew I was close to coming. Then Rose yelled stop.

I almost couldn't but I did knowing I was the servant. I was aching for relief so bad. Rose said, "Now I want to see you cum. But with no hands." She got up and tied my one good hand to my other good hand behind my back. I asked her how was I supposed to cum with no hands.

She said "Just watch. You can do it." She stumbled over to Gloria and sat next to her on the couch. They both giggled. Rose gave Gloria a peck on the cheek then pulled back. They both went in for a sloppy, wet kiss. Now I knew what she meant. It only took a minute or two of kissing and for Gloria to grab Rose's boob and I felt like I was about to blow my load.

I started spasming and shot load after load up into the air and onto the carpet. It was the most powerful orgasm I have ever felt. After I felt like just crashing. Everyone applauded it. It was impressive. I asked Rose "Is that what you mean?"

She said "Exactly. And it looks like you are still hard. I think it's going to be a fun night girls."