My Thai Wife Takes a Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed on top of me and took my cock into her. I was not fucking her. She was fucking me. I entered her only to find that she was soaked and wide open! In reality, she could have easily handled one of those big dark cocks. We made love furiously thinking about having my wife fucked in my own bed by a real man. My wife thrust against my dick with a vengeance. I knew that since I had just cum, I would last quite awhile and settled in for the ride. Bee was in a frenzied state as she used my tool for her own pleasure. I could see on her face that she was fantasizing about the things we had just discussed. My wife rammed her cunt against my pubic hair, over and over again. She was totally caught up in the moment. It had been a long time since I'd seen her so completely committed to a fuck. She wanted cock, and now, with mine buried deep inside her pussy, she intended to finish what I'd started. My breathing suddenly grew ragged. The thought of all another guy "barebacking"--having unprotected sex--with my wife blew my mind. She lubes up very, very nicely when she gets excited. As far as I'm concerned, she has the hottest, wettest, sweetest, most responsive little pussy in the world! Just thinking about other guys enjoying that with her, skin-on-skin, without some condom in the way, almost made me cum immediately. My nuts were swelling from the abuse her butt was putting them through bouncing on them like she was. I felt every inch of my wife's beautiful pussy sliding up and down my pole. She was in heaven herself and each thrust brought her closer to herself.

My wife arched her back, allowing me more access to her canal. As I thrust upward, my mind raced, imagining myself standing next to our bed, watching her take on her lover. In my mind, he was the one pinning my wife's body to his and it was his dick pounding in and out of her pussy. The wetness of my wife's pussy would be for him and not me. I would dutifully wait until he shot off in her and left our house before spreading her pussy lips and tonguing out the product of their illicit affair. I would gratefully accept every drop of his cum that my wife's swollen cunt would give me.

In the midst of a hot love making session I started telling her how much I wanted to see her with Noo's big dick in her pussy. She became more aroused as I described to her how thick it was and how much it would turn me on to see his big dark cock stretch her cunt wide open. He had the virile penis of a big strong man who was not her husband. He would pleasure her as he pushed it deep inside her until she came and he shot his spunk up inside her. How good it would feel to stick my tool into her pussy after he filled it with his juices.

"I want to feel you dump your load inside my pussy!" She groaned.

"You just want to feel anyone dump a load inside your pussy!" I responded.

"Yes, but you're there now, and you'll do. Just fuck me. Shut up and fuck me! I need it now and I don't care who. Fuck me with your hard dick and come in my pussy, you son of a bitch"!"

She cried out with ecstasy and I felt her come above me. She hugged me tenderly and said she loved me even more. I was so good to her. It was touching, but I wondered whether she was really sincere.

The next day went very slowly for both of us. We had our minds on the evening and I have to admit I experienced mixed emotions. More than once I nearly backed out. Bee too was very nervous but I could see the idea appealed to her. She seemed to grow more and more excited as the moment approached. We reached the hotel early, checked in and waited for the guy to turn up. I looked at her. My God, she was so sexy! Her face was glowing with excitement. She was wearing only a thin small black lace nighty and stockings. No bra. I loved her outfit. She was so lovely it would have been a shame to cover herself. She walked across the room and straddled me on the couch. I felt her wet crotch brush up against me. I could also tell that she was horny and looking for some fun by the look in her eyes. She was definitely ready for some cock fun. She pulled me tightly against her and kissed me feverishly. She leaned down and gave me a deep French kiss, her mouth open, pressing her tongue between my lips. She continued to kiss me and rub my chest as I looked at her. We were both thinking about what was going to happen later that night. I kept thinking of her doing it with someone else and it made me so hard. Then a second later I wondered if the guy who was going to have sex with my wife would be better than me and this made me feel uneasy and apprehensive.

Bee seemed to read my mind. She looked at me seriously and said:

"Are you okay with this, honey?"

"Well, I don't know really." I replied shaking my head. I was getting cold feet.

I mean man the idea of another guy doing my wife that was real serious. And it was nearly too late. If I wanted to stop things it had better be now or never. It was my last chance to bail out of this. We had had a great time, and it would always turn me on. I would never forget it and if I now told her I didn't want to go through with this I am sure we could both live with it. If we went ahead and did it though, there would be no going back. Once that point was crossed and she had fucked another guy with my consent she would no longer be my lovely faithful wife, but just another Thai slut and things would never be the same. Did I really want my wife to start fucking other men like a common bargirl? Men who quite probably could make her cum more? I shook my head and said:

"I'm not sure anymore, Babe...."

I was thinking that after this I would always be suspicious and jealous of her. I could never be sure she not cuckolding me and fucking other guys without my consent. Could I cope with that? It would break my heart to see her do it. I wasn't sure that I wanted her to go through with this anymore.

Bee saw my hesitation and knew I was upset. As I looked at her, her outfit, her face, her fabulous curves and my cock was still rock-hard, and Bee saw it though. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked at me her eyes shining:

"Please honey. I want his cock real bad. I want to, please. Let me do it. I need it. After what you have put me through I want to fuck him so bad I can't wait. I'm so horny for his cock, honey. Do you like what you see, honey, your wife in heat for another guy?" She asked. Her head swayed back and forth and she reached back behind her arse and started playing with my half hard cock with both hands.

"Uh huh..." I replied softly. "I didn't expect to be so turned on..." Shaking my head.

"Me either," she breathed. "Honey...Let him do it to me here in our hotel room. I want him. I want him so bad."

Her face was red and blushed slightly but her eyes were sparkling with excitement, mischief and malicious irony.

She took hold of my hard erection through my trousers and squeezed it, saying:

"You see. You want to see me get fucked by another guy. Wow. He is so hard, honey. You would like to see that dark banana deep inside my small pussy, wouldn't you..."

I felt jealous but very aroused. My cock lurched in her stroking hand. She squeezed me harder and licked her lips.

"Yes..." I groaned as she pasted herself against me, practically raping me there and then.

She took my hand and slid it up her stockings to her moist pussy. She opened her legs as she would open them for him. I was shocked by her behavior! And our guest hadn't even arrived! I was so excited and nervous that I was actually shaking.

"Do you want to feel his big thick black cock deep inside your belly?" I managed.

She smiled wantonly, licked her lips, then said:

"Honey, does it upset you that I want him to fuck me? You could always just watch me and wank yourself off if you want as he rapes me. I will pretend I am a whore for you. I will kiss and suck his cock with my tongue and my mouth. I want to feel his hard cock deep inside me. I want him to cum a lot my pussy."

She leaned down to kiss me. She rubbed her tits together and told me to help her get ready. Her mouth covered mine in a rough fashion and her tongue pried my lips open. She entered my mouth and our tongues danced a lewd tango. I couldn't believe how excited my wife had become as we lived out our fantasy. I couldn't believe how excited I had become thinking about Noos dick in my wife's pussy.

My wife then calmly removed her wedding rings and placed them on the little shelf in the bathroom. She looked at me apologetically and said:

"There is no way I can do it with my wedding ring on."

I nodded as she slid down to my cock and started licking the tip with her tongue.

Then, she straddled me and started sliding her wet pussy up and down my torso, getting herself off. But before long he showed up. I opened the door and lead him straight to the bedroom where Bee was now sitting on the bed waiting with fear and anticipation.

Bee stood up and shook his hand while I introduced them.

"Noo, this is my wife Bee." I said.

He looked at her shyly at first but she smiled warmly, helping to put him at ease.

We chatted a little then Bee declared that she was going to take a shower and get ready. Noo looked at me and I nodded reassuringly. With my wife out of the room, I explained to Noo precisely my expectations.

"I want to watch and film you having sex with my wife." I told him bluntly. "I want a permanent record of this."

He laughed nervously. He was unsure but then I reassured him that it if I sold it on he could have some of the money.

"Okay," he nodded, "if Bee agrees, then so do I."

He undressed, stripping off his shorts and releasing a dark thick cock which was definitely a larger caliber than mine. He smiled, climbed onto the bed and pulled open the sheets, preparing the bed. Meanwhile, I fetched the digital camcorder and prepared the shoot.

Bee returned wearing a towel around her waist. She gasped. Mesmerized, she was staring as he freed his member. She gingerly put her hand around it and exclaimed that he was much thicker and bigger than me. Stepping away reluctantly, she dressed back into her stockings but obviously not bothered to put her nighty back on. I looked at her astonished. She looked at me, probably amused by my startled look. She saw that I was still hesitant. Her eyes were round and her face flushed with arousal. I just looked at her, kissed her briefly and whispered:

"You know you are a slut, Bee, that's why you are here. Your cunt is anyone's tonight. Do you understand?"

She looked at me and said:

"Well, you want this to happen so I hope you really enjoy it, honey. Just undress and watch me fuck him because I'm so wet now I think I will cum over his cock right away."

She smiled at Noo wryly as he placed his hand on her naked thigh. She brought his hand under her towel and he pushed his fingers into her sopping pussy.

She glanced at me remarking:

"You see, my pussy is soaked..."

I noticed the glazed look come over her, almost as if she were in a trance. She licked her lips slowly and then reached up for Noo's hard fuck stick. I felt my stomach roll as she gently cupped his balls with one hand and stroked the hard length of his prick with the other.

He was leaning back on the bed with my wife's hand traveling up and down his upright erection. She was going to have sex right and commit adultery right there before my eyes. She was going to cuckold me. I watched, sick with anticipation, morbid curiosity and tremendous arousal. I could not believe my eyes. My wife was about to get this man's cock stuffed inside her before my very eyes. What a slut. I would never have thought her capable of doing that in front of me.

She began pumping up and down its length, taking as much as possible of that thickly veined dark meat between her fingers. I stared in disbelief at its size. His hands roamed across her back and then on down to squeeze and knead her hanging breasts, causing my wife to moan involuntarily. They ignored me completely. Her bath towel dropped down, revealing her in her naked desirable glory. She was ready for mating. Breaking away physically, but maintaining eye contact with her soon to be lover, she climbed onto the double bed. I watched with astonishment as she lay down on her back, in the missionary position and opened her thighs, displaying a beautiful and voluptuously exotic Thai flower, sending several messages to us at once. First, showing Noo that she was ready, willing and sexually available for him to access. Second, allowing me to fully contemplate what I was giving away and allowing me to get a superb view of her cunt for my camera. Aroused, Noo's erection was swelling by the moment. He leaned over her at first and gave her a long lingering kiss on the mouth. She kissed him back deeply, their tongues were exploring in each other's mouths, filling her. They were kissing, but she almost had him fucking her there and then. As he kissed her, his hands roamed over her body, kneading and caressing. I could see that my wife was aroused. In the dim light I could see her little nipples, hard and erect and her kissing passionate, hungry. I was anxious to see that cock stretching my wife's pussy as it plunged into her depths.

He broke away and began kissing and caressing her body. His tongue flicked over her nipples and she took his hand in hers. The Asian boy then began licking her rig cage and stomach, stopping at her belly button to run his tongue slowly in and around inside it. Bee began to buck and moan and heave up into him and as her head rolled back her hands went down her sides. Her head hung back her eyes rolling back into her exploding skull, only the whites showing as she gasped repeatedly. She opened her stockinged legs further as he fingered her pussy and began to lick around her semi-shaven pussy. She groaned as he knelt between her legs and his tongue moved over her glistening mound and then delved deep into her wet musky sheath. From experience, I knew that that never failed to get her aroused.

She pulled him into her, holding his head and face pasted against her pussy. When he began to lick and suck her clit, I watched her hips begin to move in tiny circles, thrusting to meet his tongue and fingers as they rammed her cunt. She looked at me as I filmed her and she smiled, spreading her legs even further to give her lover better access. I watched, still holding her leg, he buried his face between my wife's satined legs and started a rhythmic licking of her pussy and clit. Noo was pushing with his face as he began eating her really hard, making grunting and slurping sounds. My sweet little wife was soon moaning and squirming in excitement with legs outstretched of either side of his head. She was rolling her hips and thrusting her hips into his mouth. I had never seen her anywhere this hot before. It is hard to describe how much this turned me on! Watching another man with his head between your wife's legs or sucking her tits is an unbelievable sight! I leaned forward to get a closer look! I could easily see her cheeks expanding and contracting as he thrust his cock in and out of her pretty mouth. The whole time this was happening Noo was licking my wife's cunt only inches from where I stood. He was good at it, really good. She groaned with pleasure. After a moment, he moved away. She sat up, her movements unsteady, and with Noo kneeling directly in front of her, she reached up with one hand and took hold of the shaft of his cock, stroking it back and forth. I watched, mouth dry, camera filming, as she took his cock head into her mouth and began running her tongue over his impressive manhood. Noo bit his lips, grunted and pushed seven inches into her mouth. As she sucked his cock, he began to knead her breasts. I moved around beside Bee so I could film and closely watch his cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she slid avidly up and down his thick dark tool. I reached out and I rolled a nipple between my fingers. Bee moaned. The sound was muffled by a mouthful of Noo's giant cock sliding back and forth across her lips. One of Bee's hands started stroking and caressing the sides of Noo's large smooth dark rib cage. My naked wife was kneeling between his legs enthusiastically and noisily sucking on his huge erection. I had my cock out and was beating it watching her caress his balls and suck his knob.

Suddenly she was on her back again with him on top of her now. I watched him dive between her legs once more, cunnying her as she continued to suck him in the classical 69 position. I knew his tongue was going deep into her pussy, cleaning her out of my presence. She was so far into her pleasure zone that she didn't notice me filming anymore. I quietly slipped around them, filming, feeling my cock grow stiffer in my pants as I watched my fantasy come true. Her head bobbed up and down faster on his glistening cock. From the way she moved I realized she was aroused beyond belief. I hadn't seen my wife that horny since our honeymoon. I guessed she wanted to fuck that man's brains out. After a while, Noo climbed off her.

Kneeling facing each other a moment, Noo big hairy cock rubbed teasingly against her naked shaved cunt. They kissed open mouthed and Noo's rigid manhood began to slide it up and down Bee's slit, making it shine with her saliva and his pre-cum on it. He pussy was already shinny and simply flowing with her juices. This just added extra lubricating for him to enter Bee.

He tried to push it between her gaping pussy lips, but she grabbed his cock and rubbed it slowly. They both stared at each other in the eyes and I could see the raw sexual tension between them. I was almost transfixed watching them. She continued to rub his cock and balls preventing him from making the penetration that he desired so much, all the while, staring him in the eyes as if to enjoy the sexual tension that was obviously overwhelming him. Finally, she lined his cock up with her hole and started rubbing the head of his cock against her cunt very slowly; continuing to stare him in the eyes. Some silent message passed between the couple and what I suspected would happen did. I looked at him then at her. I told her slowly to continue. I had to see that cock inside her lovely pussy ravaging my wife.

She lay back and lifted her stockinged legs right up in the air in a clear invitation. She was freely and wantonly giving him full access to her cunt. He smiled and positioned his virility between her legs again. His stiff cock waved in front of him as he climbed over her again. Jesus, what a cock he had! Although it wasn't very thick, it was very long! I'd never seen such an erection before. I was shocked as I realized he was going to fuck my wife!

She placed her hands under her knees and pulled open her thighs. I zoomed in on her face and saw her glance down between her legs at the shiny and manly dark cock preparing to enter her chaste womb. Her face flushed, she was so turned on! Although technically she had not been unfaithful with me at that point, after all, she had just had oral sex, her lust for him was so strong I did not feel the courage to interrupt.

He stared intently at her face, her mouth open wide and her eyes were fixed on his virility. He very slowly moved his hips forward, watching as my wife's face changed its expression and her breathing stopped as she held her breath. He reached down to pull his head down to hers and they started kissing passionately. At the same time, he shoved his huge cock head forward and home into the entrance of my wife's parted and unprotected pussy.

As I filmed, he continued to push slowly in until the entire length had slid into my wife and was deeply embedded in her juicy cunt. She looked like she was in pain, small squeaks coming from her mouth as small bits of air escaped from her lungs. His huge cock pushed into her tight, beautiful tiny pussy. He went into her as far as he could reach and let out a deep groan. She almost doubled up and let out an animalistic groan herself. I had never penetrated her so far... She was so wet with lustful secretion and saliva the cock had no trouble entering her sex in spite of its size. She let out a muffled moan, her legs in the air, as his cock filled her completely up to the balls. She came on his sex, gripping the sheets, a tear of pain and ecstasy on her cheek as she let out a deep throated groan. She slowly wiggled her hips from side to side, feeling the thickness of his cock, letting it stretch her out.