My Thai Wife Takes a Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless. Torn by mixed emotion watching a guy stick his slimy cock into my wife's welcoming womanhood, a chaste cunt that until now only I had pleasured. When his cock head had started to disappear up my wife's cunt I was certain that it was too big and that it wouldn't fit. Undaunted Noo had pushed harder until it had disappeared deep between her rosy vaginal lips. I watched her buck instinctively against his cock, attracted to him sexually and reacting to his virile homage. Her legs rose higher and she told him enter her deeper, that she was good to fuck. I watched with mixed interest and disgust as his shaft slowly came out of her, pulling the inner lips with it. He leaned forward to kiss her as he fucked her, then moved back, rubbing her clit. She looked down, eyes open and dilated in pleasure, watching intently his cock slipping in and out of her wet sex. She grabbed his hips desperately, shaking, pulling his cock hard into her damp pussy. He started fucking her with deep, with hard strokes. Her pussy lips clung to his cock as if they were stuck to it. When he pulled back, her pussy lips extended out and when he pushed in, her lips went in with his cock.

She thrust her loins to meet his dark pumping cock. He leaned over her body to cup, pinch and kiss her right nipple while continuing to thrust at her in a series of smaller fast strokes. Her legs had come up gradually, higher and higher until they were wrapped around his waist. She clung onto him, desperate to trap him inside her. Her jaws were locked with pleasure. She wanted to feel him as deep as she could inside her belly, thrusting up against her womb. First he had made her cream with shameless desire and now she had welcomed this stud inside her most intimate parts and given herself body and soul to this wonderfully sinful coupling. She had gone 'over to the dark side' and indulged in promiscuous debauchery, she had screwed another man like a whore. She had accepted this obscene corruption and nothing in her life would ever be the same. She had known another man, sinned and experienced extreme carnal pleasure in front of her cuckold husband. She had committed adultery. In that moment she had become immoral and unclean, stained and soiled forever. Instead of fighting this, she was hot and weak and burning at the same time. She squealed with delight at each thrust, pulling him deeper into her. He bounced her up and down on his big rod. She loved it. She seemed to trust him completely. They stared into each other's eyes as they fucked.

I watched Noo on top of my wife with Bee's shapely dark brown legs wrapped around his back. We could all hear the sounds of their fucking. The slap of his balls against her arse, and the friction of it. Rapid, steady thrusting, not varying his pace at all, he just kept pounding away at her. The delicious sound of her twat slapping against his cock was music to my ears. He was pounding his big black cock into her, as she gasped encouragement:

"Fuck my slutty married Thai pussy! Cum inside me! Please!"

I moved around and zoomed in on her face for a close up of her reaction. Her mouth curled in an expression of pure sinful bliss, creases of pleasure wrinkled her eyes. Her eyes were open and staring up at the man above her. Noo sat back slightly and grasped Bee under her buttocks, pulling most of his cock out until the bulbous head of his cock was visible. The rest of his shaft was glistening with her love juices giving me a wonderful view. He proceeded to fuck her with just his cock head. Her wet pussy lips opened and closed round him making lovely sexy noises. She was so wet it was almost as if he had already come. His breathing became short and hard, the feeling of her lips round his head obviously very pleasurable. Bee started pulling the boy's hips hard into her never taking her eyes off his face. She parted her legs even further to give him total access to her most intimate parts and giving me an excellent view of his massive cock squeezing in and out of her swollen cunt. He leaned over again, kissing her on the lips and then she gripped my hand and kept hold of it while Noo continued to fuck her. She suddenly turned her head, half opened her eyes. She was making eye contact with me while his dick was well up her cunt, and smiling too! She raised her arms as she reached out for me and pulled me down to her. We kissed mouth to mouth, her tongue darted into my mouth with wanton bliss while Noo continued to vigorously fuck her. I kissed her and she told me how much she loved me while she was ridden energetically by another man who sank his cock repeatedly into my wife's chaste womb.

I realized that I enjoy watching her get fucked as much as she does getting fucked. I was so aroused. The mere thought of another man's load of potent baby-making spunk deep in her cunt made my cock twitch. I gave her my hand and she clung to it while her stud had increased the pace, making her shake as her pleasure mounted. Bee was on her back with her silk encased legs resting on his back. They both glistened with perspiration and her stockings had a run. She was passed her fingers through her boyfriend's hair and then down his back as he pumped hard and fast. She let out little whimpers of ecstasy causing him to accelerate further and faster. She was groaning and caressing his chest now. I saw her head toss and turn with sheer bliss until she was no longer able to withstand the pleasure. She clutched me closer at each thrust, crying out so loudly. I had the great pleasure of seeing her writhing and groaning as another man fucked her.

She locked her stockinged heels together, toes curled, as she wrapped her arms around him and begged him to fill her pussy. She felt so stretched and so full she wanted to receive his fertile seed deep in her belly. Noo, sensing her peak ploughed into her clutching hole, withdrawing all the way, and returning balls deep on each stroke. He buried himself up to the brim in Bee's cunt. His cock swelled, spasmed and began pumping out his load of spunk into my wife's fertile unprotected womb. As he grunted and started to come, I saw that she hugged him, wrapping her hands and silky shaped legs tightly around him so he couldn't withdraw, pulling him on top of her, kissing him gratefully. He pushed the head of his cock against her cervix and pumped more seed into her womb. With each strong burst of semen from his youthful cock, Bee shuddered, groaning blissfully, her eyes closed, a grimace of intense pleasure on her face. The violence of his pulsing orgasm sent Bee the top and she grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled him in deeply, her orgasm sucking his sperm into her womb as she began to climax hard with load groans. I knew that I was allowing him to unleash his load into her pussy and inject my horny wife with his seed deep into her adulterous and welcoming loins. She tightened her legs around Noo and continued her rocking motion as to continue to drain him. She actually gripped my leg as she reached an orgasm, moaning into the pillow how fantastic Noo was.

I held Bee's hand tightly and told her how much it turned me on to see her getting fucked. Noo had his cock deeply buried in my wife's spasming cunt. The room smelled of so much sex it was almost overwhelming. I could imagine how it must feel: Slippery, hot, tight and pulsating. Noo's own ejaculation was violent as he continued to hump hard and pour more his semen into my wife. He slid back and forth, making a loud squelching, sloppy sound, as she just wallowed in all the cum being injected into her more than willing dilated vagina. The last jet of his cum hit her red pubes as his cock sprang loose from the grip of her snatch. I couldn't resist moving over to get a close up, her lips red, swollen and spread open, their combined cum trickling out.

They remained intertwined a moment as he continued to tongue kiss her face and breasts, his cock still buried deep inside her warm belly. I saw her tenderly and gratefully stroke his back until he had finally emptied himself inside her. I looked down between their legs, at the cock buried in her cunt and saw the cum leaking out from around his cock. Noo left his cock in her body, holding the sperm in her cunt while he kissed and stroked my wife in the after glow of their sex.

Bee finally reached down and took his cock out of her pussy an inch at a time. A thread of their mixed fluids joined them from her inflamed cunt lips to his still half-hard cock for a moment. Then broke and clung to her thigh, leaving a stringy rope of cum dripping from her well-fucked cunt. Her pussy made a sloshing sound as it withdrew, and now I could see the true extent of her abuse. Her cunt was open, and the cum was clinging to her dark matted cunt hair. I leaned back to get a good look at her pussy. It was puffier than I remembered it. She reached down with both hands and held it open for me. It was strange seeing her act so slutty. She made no attempt to cover herself, nor close her legs. She just laid there, showing us both her most personal parts. She began to rub its head and balls slowly allowing his remaining seed to drain out on her pussy. He slid off her, holding his thick, gleaming spent cock. She took it tenderly and fed it into her mouth and sucked the sperm off it before Noo rolled off and disappeared into the bathroom. Bee let out a small groan of satisfaction.

I examined my just-fucked wife. She was lolling in bed with a satisfied glow, trying to sort out the emotions and sensations of the fucking. Her breasts and neck splotchy and red from Noo's kisses and his cum was oozing from her splayed legs. She was now an adulterer, a woman who fucked another man. I realized that I had married a slut. She relished the sensations swirling in her pussy from that wonderful 9 inches. My heart leaped into my throat when I realized that they hadn't used a condom, but Bee had reassured me that she wasn't ovulating. Cum was running out of her and down her stockings. She reached for the tissues by the bed and grabbed a couple and put them between her legs to wipe and mop up his sperm but I knew that she was still full of the spunk that Noo had pumped into her. Knowing that her bare pussy was full of another man's cum had an incredible effect on me -- I had the biggest, hardest boner in my life.

She looked flushed and was very affectionate, snuggling up to me and hugging me. Her face glowing with satisfaction and delight. There was no doubt that she had totally enjoyed the experience. We kissed and I felt her tongue enter my mouth, followed by Noo's thick cum. Kissing Bee, tasting his cum and chasing each other's tongues around our mouths drove me a little crazy.

"He was good?" I said, sitting down beside her.

She nodded and replied with a big grin:

"Yes, I liked it very much. Do you enjoy seeing my hot pussy swallow another man's cock? "

My wife said that his cock was uncut and it looked different than mine and it was much chunkier. I laughed and said mockingly:

"You fucking slut. You let him blow his load up your cunt."

Bee just she smiled and retorted:

"That's what you wanted wasn't it? I'm probably pregnant now!"

"I really want you, baby. I'm hard from watching him make you come." I groaned.

"Now?" She questioned with a wince of distaste and doubt, raising an eyebrow.

I smiled and began to undress. A few moments later I was on the bed naked, kneeling before her. She leaned towards me and began to kiss and nibble at my nipples and chest playfully. Her legs spread wide, I could see her pussy was soaked.

She opened her eyes to me and then a smile spread across her face as her hands reached up and pulled my face closer. Our lips met and she began to kiss me with passion. Once again pleasure flowed through me. It didn't take sex for her to excite me. Her body, her touch, her look even her name was enough to do that. She pulled me to her, our lips pressed tightly together as our mouths opened and each attempted to put our tongue into the mouth of the other. Immediately, my excitement level surged once again. I slowly caressed her shoulders and began to knead and lick her breasts too. As I kissed her, I slowly worked my fingers into her soggy, used and soiled slit. Her cunt was gaping having been stretched by the guy's heavy cock. My fingers eased into the moistness between her swollen lips. She allowed me to slide them in and out a few times before directing my hand up to her mouth. I felt her hands running down my back, caressing and swaying with pleasure. He had spunked all the way up inside her and now I suddenly saw myself down between her legs licking it all out, and swallowing the combination of their sex juices. I dropped down lower and ran my lips over her wet mound. She threw her head back and shook her hair, gripping my shoulders. Looking down at me, our eyes locked. She seemed to read my mind. Instinctively she guessed what I wanted. To repeat what the other man had done to her.

She lay down on her back, pulling my head down between her legs. I could see the extreme size that her pussy had stretched to. As I spread her pussy lips with my fingers more cum started to drain from her cunt. I quickly put my mouth over her exposed hole and I began to lick, first at the outer lips then the long, hanging stretched out inner lips. I sucked those lips into my mouth and ran my tongue over them. Then my tongue found her hole. It was as I pushed my tongue inside her that Bee began to really grind her body down onto my face. Aroused, I began to cunny her, my tongue darting avidly into her musky sticky sleeve, brimming with her stud's sperm. I licked as much of the semen out of her as I could. She lifted her legs to give me access as I worked her clit and rubbed her breasts. I knew from her reactions that she was enjoying it, relaxing, her body starting to awaken once more to the pleasure. She was asserting her female sexual dominance by feeding me the essence of her fucking with the virile stranger. She found it very exciting to think of a man licking her pussy after she had a load deposited there. She thought it made her feel sexy and would prove that I really loved her. She was giving me a chance to make her happy. The bitter salty taste of their mingled juices was proof of what had happened. She was demonstrating beyond doubt that he had in fact fucked her and that she had loved having him put his semen there. In tasting it I was letting her know that I knew and that I liked to suck her afterwards. I was stating my subservience to her femaleness, her cunt. She had had known the forbidden wild thrill of seducing, attracting and lustfully fornicating with a stranger. She had been the slut wantonly taking what she wanted, using another man's cock for her sensual satisfaction. I had been the cuckold, having to willingly accept and savor my wife getting fucked by another man.

I pushed my face against her cunt, her warmth. I opened my mouth and voraciously licked at her cunt, seeking every fold and licking it. I felt her wetness and his sperm on my tongue, the sperm had a different consistency and taste from her familiar juice, thicker and bitter. She moved slightly around and I caught her message, I slipped my tongue down over her anus. Another way to state dominance now making me lick her arse, and I was glad to do it. She was moaning now and her moans fired my excitement, making me lick more insistently. I wanted her to come. She then threw her head back as she pumped it in and out. She pulled my hand onto her breasts and held it tightly as I kneaded her breast with my hand intertwined with hers, causing her to groan with bliss. I was really turned on by now, but I held myself back. I wanted her avid for my cock before I entered her. In my passion I was only vaguely aware that Bee had an orgasm and I was just becoming aware of how aroused I was. As I continued to suck the juices from Bee's wide-open pussy I tried not to swallow all of the fluids. Much to my surprise after a little while of this her groaning became less intense as if she became more distracted by her arousal. I slowly lifted my head as I continued to eat her pussy. I had half noticed Noo return earlier and climb back onto the bed with us, his long dick hanging between his legs, watching my pleasuring this raunchy female he had already fucked once. I saw that he had started to suck her breasts while I licked at her pussy. I immediately turned back to look at Bee with some sort of expectation that she would push him away. After all, it was my turn and I was her husband. It occurred to me that this was probably the reason she was in such ecstasy and not from attentions to her pussy. She lifted a leg up and reached down to stroke my neck. I felt her pull me closer towards her wet pussy but then I noticed that her other hand was firmly wrapped around her male friend's cock. It was a most unusual situation watching this uninvited man, with his hands running over my wife's naked and aroused body, playing with her most private and sensitive parts while she moaned softly.

I could taste the guy's sperm in her cunt as I worked my tongue into her slit. Noo was licking at her breasts and I realized that she was running her other hand up and down his spine to arouse him, stroking him in affection and encouragement, sending him a clear signal to ravage her breasts.

I did not want to and anyway could not move. She held me so tight, probably both in extreme pleasure and to ensure that I did not interfere with her lover kissing her breasts. Noo reached down, masturbated his drooling cock meat and then ran his spunk-wet hands over her thighs. His fingers approached where I was enjoying my wife and I was shocked at his audacity. He started to masturbate her cunt and thrusts in his fingers in the same place where my tongue was working. Her pussy was open and sperm leaked out of the juicy and delicious hole. As he began to feel her pussy and finger fuck her I watched as she humped her cunt against his hand. I looked back at Bee's face, her breathing was now short and sharp as she gasped for air. I became mesmerized by her beauty, her face flush. I was aroused beyond belief, especially when she did nothing to stop nor discourage his liberty. I saw her reaching out and touching and gently stroking Noo's manhood while he touched her up.

She rolled me over and climbed astride of me in another sixty-nine, but this time with me on the bottom, and Bee freely crouched above me.

As I continued to cunny her, I caught sight of Noo approaching, holding his erection and masturbating. It was then I felt the movement of my wife and raising my eyes I saw the other male positioning himself to once again fuck my wife. He took Bee's leg and lifted it before moving forward only to move it higher and moved again. When he was finally in the position he desired he had slowly sank himself into my wife's pussy from the rear, his cock pushing her vaginal lips and my tongue aside as it slid into her squishy hole. His cock slid easily inside her, lubricated by her cuntal juices, his sperm and my saliva. Holding her hips, he began to fuck her in a long, slow and steady rhythm. Bee's hips undulated in harmony with him.

I watched, mesmerized, as my wife was screwed again by another man. Watching the man's cock, oiled and glistening with her juices, sliding in and out of her delicious hot wet pussy was the most erotic and thrilling thing I have ever seen. I continued to lick at her cunt and his wet cock as it ploughed into her pussy from behind while my wife sucked on my hard rod. The sperm already deposited in her wet hole constantly squelched out and ran all over my mouth and face as his big dark cock plunged in and out. I hadn't seen my wife's cunt getting fucked like this before. She looked so sexy with another man's cock buried in her pussy. My wife's hips gyrated just above me, I could see their united genitals, the cock pumping in my wife's wet and swollen pussy. I feasted on the sight for a long time and then I wondered how Bee would taste now, just fucked.