My Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we met last night, there was this spark of electricity that passed between the two of us. I knew right then and there that he was the guy for me."

She leaned over and kissed me.

"That's great, sis. But what about us. What about our special times?"

"What do you mean, Tonya," I asked.

"You mean Karen didn't tell you. After her breakup with Eddie she turned to me for some comfort. We ended up going down on each other. We've done it several times. Now don't get me wrong. I love a guys cock in my pussy as well, but there is just something about eating out my sister."

Karen had the good fortune to blush.

"Well it has always been a fantasy of mine to see two women have sex together," I said.

"You'd let us have sex together if we let you watch?" said Tonya.

"Sure," I said.

"Tonya, would you let Brent fuck you if I was willing to let you?"

"Mmmm. He is handsome I can see what you see in him. Sure I'd let him fuck me."

"Well, there is something else you should know, sis."

"What's that Karen?"

"Brent and I are trying to have a baby right away. I want to be pregnant on our wedding day."

"I've always had a fantasy of seducing one of my sister's boyfriend's and letting him shoot his sperm into me."

"Oh, sis you are a bad girl," said Karen.

"Now for you Brent, would you like to fuck my sister as well as me?"

"I don't know what red blooded male hasn't had a dream of getting to fuck two sisters."

"Well we're going to make your dream come true, honey" said Karen.

"Tonya, will you let me cum in your pussy?"

"Sure, I'm on the pill so I should be safe."

"Come on sis, let's go to Brent's bedroom and give him a show that he wont forget. Then you can fuck him afterwards. He's already done me twice today."

Karen led Tonya into my bedroom and I followed the two of them. KAren immediately began to strip. Tonya was a little bit hesitant but then Karen said, "Come on sis get naked. If he's going to fuck you he's going to see your body. You might as well show it to him now."

Tonya undressed in a hurry and joined Karen on my bed.

The two sisters then looked at each other and came together for a kiss. Karen started out by moving her head down and taking Tonya's right breast into her mouth. she licked and sucked on it for a minute and then moved over to the left breast repeating the process. Karen then continued to kiss her way down her sister's belly. She reached Tonya's thick red bush and began really licking it.

All the while Karen was licking her sister Tonya was moaning in what I could only assume was pleasure. As Karen dug her tongue into her sisters pussy Tonya started doing the same back to Karen. Both sisters were soon really letting their pleasure be known. Tonya came first screaming loudly, Karen wasn't far behind her also screaming but not as loud as Tonya.

"Well, Brent it's obvious that you enjoyed our show," said KAren and pointed to the bulge in my trousers.

"Can I fuck your sister now?"

"If it's okay with her, it's okay with me."

"Come here stud. Give me your cock in my pussy," said Tonya.

I quickly undressed letting my dick be exposed to her.

"Mmm. Nice dick you've got there."

"Thanks Tonya."

I got on the bed with the sister of my lover. Our lips met as my dick came in contact with her pussy. One easy push sent the first two inches of my dick straight into her cunt. Another push and I was almost fully imbedded in Tonya's pussy. I started to stroke my cock in and out of her. Tonya quickly reached her first orgasm with me. I continued to pound her pussy with my dick. I knew I wasn't that far from cumming. Tonya and I fucked for about another two minutes and then her pussy clenched hard around my dick. I lost it then. I began to blast a huge load of sperm into the womb of the sister of my soon to be fiancee.

"Oh, God yes. Cum in me Brent," yelled Tonya.

"I am. I am."

Tonya and I came down from our mutual orgasms to hear some applause at the door of my bedroom. Both of us looked at Karen.

"Wow that looked and sounded good honey," said Karen.

"It was very nice. Your sister is almost as good as you in bed. But, I'll never give you up for her alone."

"Thank you for reassuring me Brent."

"And I'll never try to steal him from you sis," said Tonya. "You have my approval to marry him."

"That's nice to hear as well."

"Do you two ladies want to go out to dinner?"

"Sure, I'm famished," said Karen.

"Me too," said Tonya.

"Well let's all go take a shower, separately of course and then get dressed and we can head out to dinner."

The two sisters each took their showers and then it was my turn. As I came out of the bathroom. I heard Karen say, "I think that's a wonderful idea, Tonya."

"What's a wonderful idea?"

"Well, Tonya wants you to fuck her every so often...."

"That's fine with me as long as you're okay with it."

"Please, Brent let me finish."

"Sorry."

But she also wants to go off of the pill and have you impregnate her. Are you willing to do that for her?"

"Yes, of course I am. But there is a condition to this. I won't fuck her again until after you and I are married and we are sure that you are pregnant, Karen."

"That sounds good to me," Karen said.

"I'm fine by that," Tonya said.

We all went out to a nice Chinese restaurant and had a large dinner. We went back to Karen's apartment after dinner after dropping Tonya at her place. I had brought my duffle that I was going to leave at her place with me. I put my duffle into Karen's closet and then lay back to her bed. Karen came into the room and lay down next to me. We lay there for several minutes just holding each other and kissing. Then both of us undressed and got into her bed. We didn't make love that night as both of us were exhausted from that day's activities.

We also didn't have sex in the morning. I ended up leaving her place around noon on Sunday.

I called Karen around 7 pm that night and we talked for over an hour. We made a date for Tuesday evening I ended the call with those three little words, " I love you."

"Love you too," she responded.

Over the next two weeks Karen and I got together several times at one of our places where we usually ended up fucking at least twice. On the weekend after our second date I went out to a jewelry store and picked out an engagement ring for her.

That night I took her to a fancy Italian restaurant and as dessert was arriving I pulled out the ring and dropped to a knee and asked Karen to be my wife.

"Yes, of course, I'll marry you."

I slipped the ring on her finger to the applause of the nearby tables.

She took me to her place and we made love one time that night. In the morning she got up before me and had breakfast waiting when I rose about twenty minutes later. She was dressed only in a bathrobe.

After breakfast was over she spoke, "Brent, I think that all of our lovemaking may have succeeded. I think I'm pregnant."

"Well have you taken a home test yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you to be here."

She pulled a test kit box out of a bag from a drugstore and went into the bathroom. Several minutes passed when she came out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes.

"Is it positive," I asked.

She nodded and handed me the test. I looked at it and saw the word pregnant in the results area. Tears sprang to my eyes as well. I opened my arms and she stepped into them. I held Karen tight for the next several minutes.

We called Tonya to let her know the good news. I could hear her yelling as Karen pulled the phone away from her ear.

Karen and I curtailed our lovemaking over the next four weeks. She made a doctors appointment to confirm the pregnancy, which it was.

I took her down to the courthouse and we got a marriage license and filled out all the necessary data. We were told there was a three week waiting period for us to get married. So we set the date for three weeks from Saturday.

Karen had already given her notice that she was moving out of her apartment. We began the process of moving all of her belonging into my place, while we looked for a house.

We found a nice one that had four bedrooms and we put in a bid on it. It was accepted so I gave my notice at my apartment as well. We moved as much of our belonging in there as we could.

The next two weeks seemed to fly by. She still had her bed over at what was going to be her old place so we occasionally still stayed there. On Wednesday morning I woke up to go to work. After taking a shower, getting dressed, and having breakfast I kissed Karen goodbye for the day, not knowing that I would only get to kiss her only two more times, ever.

I went out to the bus stop and caught it to the train station. The ride to work took almost an hour. Forty-five minutes into the ride my cell phone rang. I looked and saw it was Tonya calling me. I wondered what she wanted so I answered.

"Hello,"

"Brent, you've got to hurry and get to Memorial Hospital,"

I could hear the panic in her voice and so I asked, "What the matter, Tonya."

"Karen's been shot, she's in critical condition. The doctor doesn't think she'll make it."

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I said as tears started to roll down my face.

I quickly got off the train at the next stop. I quickly ran up the stairs and jumped into the first available cab.

"Memorial hospital and step on it," I said.

"Sure thing buddy," said the cabbie.

We arrived there less than ten minutes later, I gave him a twenty for what was only a ten dollar fare and said, "keep the change."

He pulled away and I walked in the doors of the emergency room. Tonya came running up to me throwing her arms around me, crying."

"What happened Tonya," I asked.

"Eddie her old boyfriend came to her door shortly after you left and shot her three times in the chest and stomach and then turned the gun on himself. He didn't survive. One of Karen's neighbors saw everything and called the paramedics and then called me. I called you as soon as I got here."

The doctor the approached us and saw me.

"You're the fiancé, I take it.

"Yes, how is she?"

"Not very good. She suffered a lot of damage, and we are having trouble stopping the bleeding internally. Also the baby didn't make it. However she is as comfortable as we can make her right now."

"Thank you doctor, Can we see her."

"Certainly right this way."

He led us to the alcove where they had Karen hooked to to a lot of machinery.

She was awake enough and sitting up when I walked into the room. I went over to her a kissed her once.

"My love," I said.

"Honey, I lost the baby," she said and cried some more.

"I know,"

"The doctor doesn't think I'm going to make it,"

"I know," I said and tears once again sprang to my eyes.

At this point Tonya came into the room. She walked over to her sister and embraced her. Tonya and I sat in silence by her sister's bedside for the next ten minutes.

Karen beckoned for the Tonya to approach her. She whispered something to her. I could see Tonya nod in response. Then she called me over, Brent I expect you to keep your promise to me. Get my sister pregnant. If you don't I'll find a way to come back and haunt you."

"Okay honey,"

I leaned in a kissed Karen one more time. A minute later she flat lined. The doctors and nurses came in and tried to restart her heart and lungs but to no avail she had lost too much blood.

Tonya and me left the hospital in a state of shock. I called into work and told them where I had been and why. My boss gave me the next two weeks off to grieve. Tonya and I spent the next week together but not in any sexual way. We both were remembering Karen. Her body had been cremated and we held no service for her. I as her fiancé had received the ashes which now sat in a vase on the mantle of the fireplace. I almost had canceled the bid on the house that Karen and I had wanted to buy. But Tonya convinced me not to.

"I can move in here. Since you and I both promised my sister that you would fuck me and get me pregnant, it makes sense not to let this house go to waste. We can raise our child here."

"You're right, Tonya. Even though I care for you and may eventually come to love you like I did Karen, you can't replace your sister."

"I wasn't."

Tonya and I moved her belongings into one of the spare bedrooms in the house. We talked occasionally over the next week and a half. Then Tonya came into the master bedroom late Saturday morning. She removed her bathrobe and exposed her body to me for the first time since I had met her and fucked her at my old place.

"Brent, are you ready to fuck me and get me pregnant?"

"I'll do my best."

Tonya climbed under the covers with me and stroked my dick until it was fully hard. Not that it needed much help seeing her naked had done a pretty good job of it by itself.

Tonya slowly lowered her pussy onto my dick and began fucking me.

"I should be fertile today, so let's keep our promise to Karen and make a baby today."

"Okay, Tonya."

Tonya and I fucked for the next fifteen minutes until I started to cum inside of her."

As I came down from my orgasm I could have sworn that I saw the picture of Karen which I still had on my night stand smile.

Tonya and I continued to make love every other day for the next two weeks. She eventually moved all of her belongings into the master bedroom. I didn't question her about this. It was like she belonged there.

Ten months later Tonya gave birth to a baby girl whom we named after her sister.

Tonya and I had married in the intervening time. Now I can safely say that Tonya has been great therapy for my grief.

12