My Thing From Another Dimension

Story Info
Lab techs discover a secret experiment with sexy results.
2.4k words
3.78
27.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My coworker at Ashida-Kikuchi was named Lauren. We were both techs in the whacked out physics lab. It was a pretty sweet gig because the doctor was never around and Lauren was really brilliant so whatever assignments we did get she handled easily. I only got the job because my uncle was a janitor but she was a groupie to Dr Kikuchi if science has such people so she was really enthusiastic about everything. She was also pretty cute; tall, blond ponytail, short skirts showing off her long, toned legs... What was I talking about? Yeah, she wasn't model material with her biggish nose and glasses but her brains put her out of my league. She was really nice though in a geeky sort of way.

One night I was watching the little black and white TV and eating pork rinds while she was fine-tuning some gadget left for us to tend to by the doc. Neither of us ever saw him much anymore since he worked days and we were put on nights to keep us out of his way.

"Done!" Lauren exclaimed, and put the gizmo down. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.

"You're a marvel, Lauren."

"It's nothing: just some little lamp with a laser rod attached. It's practically junk, really. Why would Dr Kikuchi even have this? It has nothing to do with his wormhole theory."

"I'm sure I don't know."

"I wish I could ask him." Suddenly there was a noise from The Room; that's a rear office that was always, always locked. Only Dr K ever had admittance. We both jumped, and looked at each other. "Do you know who's in there?" she half stage-whispered and half-pantomimed.

"No," I replied in kind. Lauren mimed talking on a phone.

"Maybe we should..."

"We're in a shack in the middle of a desert," I whispered. "Who would rob us? How long would it even take for police-" Suddenly the door opened, and my Uncle Al walked out of The Room backwards, with his mobile sanitation station in tow.

"Hey, you two!" he said, half turning to see us.

"Geez, Uncle Al, you scared the shit out of us!"

"Ha ha, sorry. I had to straighten some things. Lock up for me, will ya?" He dragged his equipment out of our lab before we could say anything. Lauren and I looked at each other in shock. We were both thinking the same thing.

My uncle was not much of an employee. I guess it runs in the family. He should have known, but didn't, that tech privileges didn't extend to that room. Neither of us even had a key. He also could have known, but didn't, that Lauren would be dying to see what was in there. I was less likely to understand any of it, so it didn't matter much to me, but I didn't want her getting fired over it and leaving me vulnerable to be revealed to be a spare part.

"Just a peek," she said.

"Don't wreck anything, please." She was extremely clumsy.

"I won't. He must have been in there today. I wonder what he's been doing. What if he's made some kind of breakthrough? We'd be the first people in the world to... Oh, I really shouldn't... I don't know..."

"It can't hurt to take a quick look."

"My thought exactly," she said, and stormed over to the door. She turned to me before she went in. "Are you coming?" I shrugged and followed her. I guess she was too chicken to go in alone. Anyway, I'd be able to keep an eye on her.

The door creaked open and she stuck her head in. "Oh, wow!" she exclaimed and went to sift through all the science things.

"Yeah, very impressive," I said, standing back with my hands in my pockets.

"Wow, that's a heavy duty charger. What's this? A field emitter?"

"It looks like a hot plate."

"He must have been planning to try something, or he has already. It's even on a, what is this, a harness? Mm..." She studied a blackboard covered in equations, with her hand on her chin. "No, he couldn't have. How would he power it?"

A bit lost, I wandered over to a table top that had a cylindrical impression in it. I reached my hand down into it and found a used cup, still wet with coffee. "Euww," I said, and dropped the cup. I heard a noise in the trash can a few feet away. Stunned by a vague realization, I put my hand back into the hole on the table, and felt around for the cup. When I crushed it, I heard another noise from the garbage. I withdrew my hand and wiped it on my lab coat. "Uhh, Lauren, I think we should go."

"Do you know what this is?" she asked, pointing at the harness with the metal disk on it. I could see her eyes had become wild behind her thick lenses.

"Maybe."

"Dr Kikuchi has completed his wormhole experiments! He had the means to generate a portal, but there was no energy great enough to make one. I think... I think he's found a way to take power directly from light."

"Like solar?"

"Yes. Kind of. No, not really. See, light is physical but it violates certain laws of physics. It goes faster than anything else can. By adopting its nature, he's created a sort of zero point... Go get me that laser I was working on."

"Lauren, what are you..."

"Hurry! Do it!" I got the thing she'd been working on from the other room and she snatched it from me like a zoo animal at feeding time. I stood clear as she assembled the components on a table. "Yes, yes," she said, figuring it out. It was the closest I'd heard her come to having an orgasm, and I liked it. They do say the brain is a woman's most sensitive erogenous zone. "That's it!" she cried, and stood back from the Goldberg machine she'd made with her arms out in a sort of Eureka gesture. "Do you realize what you see? This is the first, the first ever wormhole generator on earth!"

"Well, there's one in the garbage. Wait, are you saying we could use this thing to get into a bank vault after it's locked?"

"No! Yes! Don't be so pedestrian! This changes everything, don't you see? Our society: the way we go to work, our energy concerns, the world economy; it could all be revolutionized!"

"I'm not a pedestrian."

"This is the most radical thing I think I've ever, ever... uh..."

"Are you alright? You seem flushed." She locked her eyes on me in a way that made everything she'd said so far seem perfectly reasonable in comparison.

"There's something... I've always wanted to try. Are you with me?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'm with you. Just promise you won't get me fired, or destroy the universe." She grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the warp engine.

"Come on!"

***

I'm not going to try to explain how I got into the situation I next found myself in, because frankly I'm not certain how it happened. Let's just skip over that and I'll tell the story from that point forward.

"I feel ridiculous," I said. I was standing naked except for the hot plate harness, which fit like a bathing suit, and I kept my hands over the disk, even though it completely obscured my genitalia. It was pretty large, as you can imagine. Lauren had emerged from behind the blackboard looking normal except that her lab coat was buttoned up, which it usually never was. Her long blond hair was still tied back, her nerd glasses were on, and she still wore her boots.

"Do it for science," she said, and made some final tweaks to the tabletop mechanism. She smiled and threw a switch. Simultaneously the machine clicked, our crotches beeped, and the room became a few degrees warmer and filled with slight whirring.

"What the hell? Are you also wearing one?" I asked, and pointed to the emitter in my bikini area, but my hand snapped back immediately to cover it up. "Are you crazy? I may want to have kids someday. Alright, I don't, but this thing could give us cancer. I'm taking it off. You..." Women have a way of silencing men at any given moment, and she used it now. While I'd been talking, she'd been unbuttoning her coat, and where I stopped talking is when it hit the floor. Her breasts, it turns out, were enormous, and her hourglass figure divine. She also had a harness on her hips, with the round emitter covering her pubis. A tiny green light flashed on the top of the disk.

"Better now?"

"You have kind of a secret life, don't you?"

"Come over here." Though mesmerized I was still a little confused but I complied. Lauren didn't miss a beat as she grabbed my shoulders and spun me so I was prone over the table with her behind me. I felt like so much scientific equipment being adjusted but if memory serves I didn't object at all. I heard her tightening her harness and wriggling a little to get the fit right, but when I turned my head she said, "Eyes front."

"What are you..."

"Don't worry, you'll like this. I think." I heard her breathing as she waited a few moments, and I checked the urge to turn around again. "Oh," she suddenly said, then got right up behind me. I jumped a little feeling her thighs against mine and her crotch at my rear end, but either she or the circuitry had warmed her plate considerably. "Just relax," she said.

"I still don't know what this is about." I felt her breasts on my back, the erect nipples tracing curves on my skin as she swayed her tall body in a serpentine dance.

"Yes, you do," she said and gasped as I began to penetrate her.

"What!" I yelled, as my penis grew to capacity in the space beyond the plate on my harness, which was also the space beyond the plate on her harness, and concurrently, believe it or not, the space inside her vagina. In other words, we were having sexual intercourse while she appeared to be giving it to me up the ass. Science!

"I think you're stimulated enough, now," she said with a trembling voice, and stood up straight so that her breasts left my back. That sensation was replaced by two vise-like grips on my thighs: her hands. My missile was now fully engorged inside her, and I was having trouble staying on my feet. "Hold on!" she cried, and slammed her gorgeous hips into me. I yelped, loudly. For a nerd she was pretty athletic. There was quite a bit of power in that boyish frame, and I found myself hoping she'd be gentle with me. Pulling back hard on my pelvis, she thrust forward again, the shock wave once more sending my member rocketing into her love canal and thrilling us both with nearly orgasmic delight. "Unnh!" she cried out. "Oh, God, I love driving!"

"Head for the highway! Ignore the speed limit!"

"Yeah?"

"Hurry, yes! Do us now!"

"Oh, Randall!" she exclaimed. The door creaked open, and my uncle stuck his head in.

"Forgot this," he said, and picked up a mop. He waved, and closed the door behind him. We stood motionless for a moment.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, waking out of it. She widened her stance, hunched over me, and really began putting it to me. Us. Herself. I was happy. Whatever. Normally I might object to getting groin-butted so obnoxiously by anyone on or off the subway but each delicious hump from that girl's delectable thighs and posterior sent a vagina enveloping my shaft with its wet, velvet hunger, spurring a charge ever closer to the edge of Euclidean sanity, even as the image of her beautiful, pendulous breasts bouncing violently behind my head was burned forever into the retina of my mind's eye. "Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, Dr Kikuchi!" she screamed.

"I'm so good!" I yelled in reply.

"Yes!" I was treated to the return of her breasts on my back as she grabbed both my shoulders from below, and transferred the effort of her pumping mainly to her abdomen. Alternating thus between power from her gut and power from her ass and thighs, she gave each area a rest in turn and probably could have gone on all night. It pays to know people who understand thermodynamics. The jabs I made as she curled on top of me came less frequently, but were hard and directed with greater precision.

"Lauren, I-I think I'm getting close, now."

"Don't you dare," she said. She straightened again, and put her hands on my lower back, reducing her speed drastically to lessen my excitement. "You don't run down till I say, dildo."

"Women," I gasped. She made me do her that way for a while, with my elbows on the table and she swaying in her boots like a sunflower in a pot. Her hands pinched my tush like lobster claws to help me maintain control whenever I edged toward the end. We developed a rapport I think as the bulge of my organ inside her nestled between my back cheeks with her every push. After timeless minutes she pulled away from me: her hands and thighs left my body. I whipped around in a panic, but I saw her standing plainly with her arms at her sides, smiling about what I was momentarily to realize: even two feet apart and facing each other, we were still joined.

"Hello, lover," she said. Her face and neck were bright red.

"Lauren, I'm burning." She studied me for a few seconds.

"Okay, on the floor." I got down on my back, feeling myself stirring and swishing her body every time I moved. My heart raced. She knelt beside me, glistening with sweat. "That's sweet, but it won't work that way."

"Oh," I said, and turned onto all fours. She knee-walked behind me, and I was once again mock-mounted. "Unnnh!" I exclaimed with each pound; she draped over me like a starfish, her hands locked on my elbows, her pussy ramming my ass, her sex washing mine in sublime ecstasy, her determination driving her only to my completion. "Lauren!"

"Randall!"

"I'm coming, too!"

"Take it, bitch!"

"Your ass is mine!"

"Here it comes!"

With that, we both exploded.

And so did Dr Kikuchi's machine. We held each other in the eruptions of fireballs and the showers of sparks, naked and cowering like animals. At last, we stood.

"How are we going to explain this?"

"I think you knocked me up," I said.

THE END?