My Third Meeting With Ali...Ch.1

Story Info
Horny wife gets Ali's big cock all weekend.
1.9k words
3.82
82.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Third Meeting With Ali The Big Old Arab Ch.1

Hi!

This is the story about my third weekend with my old Arab stud Ali!

I finally did write the story - sorry for the long delay!

Before Ali arrived he had send both me and my husband a mail, telling my husband to tie me to the dining table naked so I was ready for him when he arrived.

7:30 PM - Friday 26 of January.

I was standing at the end of our table, my legs was tied to the table and spread, my body lay flat over the table and my hands were handcuffed and the handcuffs was tied to the other end of the table, my husband gave me a loving smack over my behind and said: "Now you are ready for Ali I'll put a blanket over you while we wait for him to arrive!"

He did that and gave me a big kiss. I was so exited, soon I was going to feel Ali's big fat cock again, my pussy was so hot and soaking, my nipples was hard and sensitive and I was waiting, I wish he would come real soon.

7:35

I heard a car stop in front of the house and felt the blanket being ripped from my body; I was fully exposed when Ali and my husband came into the room.

Ali said: "Hi Lene I'm happy you are ready for me!" He pressed a finger up in my pussy and licked at it and said: "Oh yes you are ready, you are soaking wet, have you been longing for old Ali's big cock?"

I moaned: "Oh yes Ali I have missed it so much, come on now fuck me now!"

Ali laughed and said to my husband: "Sit down beside the table and take a close look, then you will see how a real man fuck that horny wife of yours!"

My husband sat down beside the table and looked me in the eyes when Ali a moment later plunged his big fat cock deep into my pussy. I closed my eyes and screamed; "Oooooh Ali take it a bit easy with that big cock ouch it hurts ooooh!"

My husband kissed my shoulder and caressed my back a bit as Ali began to fuck me hard and fast, it felt like his big fat cock was ripping me apart inside, but at the same time it was feeling good being stretched to the limit, I was in another world, I only sensed the big cock working deep inside me and the hand of my husband caressing my back. I was moaning and sobbing.

Real soon I had a wonderful orgasm, my whole body was in cramps and was shaking totally out of control.

Ali stopped for a while, just as long as it took for the shaking to stop, then he started fucking me again. He fucked me hard and it gave a loud "smack" every time his body meet mine. Real soon he has to surrender, he pressed his big cock to the bottom of my stretched pussy and came with a roar: "Now you will get my seed - its coming nooow oooh yeees!"

After Ali has pulled his cock out they released me from the table, but they turned me around on the table so I was on my back, and then they tied me to the table again, my arms was stretched down on each side of my body and tied to the table, my legs was pulled aside and tied to the opposite end of the table, I was totally open and exposed, and helpless.

Ali's cock was nearly ready again, he gave it a couple of strokes and then he conquered my soaking pussy again, this time it was much easier my pussy was stretched and it was still soaking wet, my juices mixed with Ali's big amount of seed.

He then told my husband to place his hand on my belly and press a bit then he said: "Can you feel my big cock working deep in your wife?"

My husband was quiet a bit and Ali asked again: "Can you feel my cock working in your wife's belly?"

My husband said with a shaking voice: "Yes Ali I can feel it!"

Ali said: "Remember that feeling when she is pregnant, then you know what did it!"

All along Ali was kneading my tits hardly it was so hard that it hurt a bit but it felt better than it hurts. He said: "Tell your husband how much better it feels to have my big cock inside you instead of his!"

I know it would excite both him and my husband, and said: "Yes Ali your cock feels so much better than my husbands, yours are so big and thick, it stretch me in a way nobody else have done!"

Ali looked gloating on my husband and said: "Listen to her, she prefer my big cock instead of her own husbands, and you just look closely she will get it many times this weekend!"

Right after Ali's words I felt the orgasm coming, I screamed loudly: "Oooooh yes Ali I'm coming - fill my belly with your hot seed, fill me and put a baby in my horny belly nooooow oooooooh!"

Ali started fucking me even harder and deeper and soon he groaned: "Now Lene get ready here it comes, now I'll fill your pussy and womb with my hot seed oooooh yeeeees noooooow!"

Ali stopped moving and stood quite still with his big cockhead blocking the way out for the seed and he injected his big load.

Then he slowly pressed his big fat "piston" deeper and deeper inside me, I felt a pressure building up inside my pussy and screamed out loud: "Yes - yes Ali press it all the way up inside my womb Ali - oooooh it feels so good!"

I got another orgasm, even bigger than the other and I passed out!

When I woke up they had released me and I lay on the table still, Ali's seed was pouring from my abused pussy and ran down on a towel my husband had put on the floor.

After that we had a break and some coffee and a little chat.

Then Ali had a video we saw, it was (of course) about a white woman being fucked by a black guy, using both her pussy and mouth, and she was saying humiliating things to her husband, obvious being in the room but out of the picture, it was lasting about half an hour.

After the movie we vent to the bedroom, where we tied my husband to a chair beside the bed.

Ali told me to lie down on the bed and spread my legs, he placed my legs on his shoulders, and placed his big cock in the opening of my pussy, and said: "Now ask me to fuck you!"

I said: "Ali please fuck me with your nig cock now!"

Then one big deep thrust and all his big cock was inside me.

I moaned loudly and said: "Yes Ali fuck me now, fuck me with your big fat cock!"

He sure did that, he fucked me hard and fast, I was so horny and felt so good with that big cock working deep inside me. He fucked me for a long time and at last he filled me with his hot seed and I got an orgasm just a moment before he fired his hot shoot deep inside me.

He took my legs down from his shoulders and lay on top of me for a while, it is such an amazing feeling to feel a mans cock shrink inside my pussy at least it turns me really much on.

After a while he pulled his cock out and we lay there just chatting - my husband still tied to the chair.

After a while I get a feeling longing for his big cock again and I started to lick and stroke his big soft cock, soon it was not that soft any longer and he took me from behind as I was on my knees and elbows.

He fucked me in my pussy from behind for quite a while, after some time I got an incredibly orgasm and collapsed on the bed, my body was shaking in cramps and I was screaming and moaning.

After that was over Ali "forced" me to suck his cock, I couldn't get it inside my mouth but sucked his cockhead and stroked his cock, changing to lick up and down the shaft, then sucking his cockhead again.

Suddenly hi came, his sticky seed was injected in my mouth and all over my face and tits, I was covered with his seed.

He said: "Now you look just like the slut you are Lene!"

Then Ali said to my husband while he released him: "Now it's time for you to go to bed, I want your wife for my self now!"

My husband kissed me and left the room.

Now Ali and I was alone, he pushed me down on my back and began to lick my pussy, licked my pussy and then down the inner side of my thighs circling around and making me desperate, I wanted his tongue to hit my clitoris, but he played with me for a long time.

When he at last hit my clit it felt like an electric shock and I moaned loudly; "Ooooh yes Ali lick my clit make me cum!"

He licked my clit and pussy, it was nearly too much so I hold his head between my thighs and squeezed it so he couldn't reach his goal.

Then he forced my thighs apart and licked me again, I saw stars on the inner side of my eyelids and screamed: "OOOOOH YES ALI, I'M COMING OOOOH YES I'M COMING!"

Spasms were running through my body and I moaned and screamed, it felt so good!

When I was finished shaking and screaming, Ali plunged his big fat cock into my pussy in one hard thrust. I screamed again; "OOOH ALI BE CAREFUL OOOOOH!"

He fucked me real hard for a long time before he filled my pussy with his hot seed.

Then he rolled of me and lay flat on his back he was finished for a while.

I caressed his relaxed body and kissed him. Slowly his cock was getting hard again. Wonderful!

Now he told me to ride his cock, I did as he said, and Ali lay on his back playing with my tits while I fucked my self on his big fat cock, it is penetrating so deep in that position and it was so hot.

I got a new orgasm and fell relaxed flat on top of him, panting for air, as the orgasm was getting closer. Ali was at the edge too and grabbed hold on my ass and pulled me down over his big cock, I screamed; "OOOOOH ALI I'M COMING NOOOOOW!"

Ali was also coming and filled my gut with his hot sperm.

Then we lay there talking, I told Ali that I hoped that I wouldn't get pregnant this time; I wanted his 2 boys as well.

Ali looked at me and laughed; "You are a naughty one Lene, OK - I'll bring them anyway and we will fuck you half to death.

Then Ali took me from behind, first in my pussy and after 5 minutes he changed and fucked me in my ass.

Oh my god it hurts in the start but after a while it was pure pleasure.

After he filled me in my ass we took a quick shower and went back to bed, caressing each other's bodies we fall asleep.

That was the end of Friday 26-01-2001.