My Thoughts

Story Info
Her version of their first threesome.
3.7k words
4.34
76.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In my last story I asked my husband to tell you of our first threesome experience from his perspective. Now I would like to tell you my side of the story and some of how I felt. To make sense of this story you may want to read the first story ‘If only I could see’)

We had talked about me having sex with another man many times and in some ways it had been exciting to think about but at the same time I wondered why he would want me to do this? If he loved me why would he want me to do something with another man? A lot of these thoughts went through my mind and I must admit to being a little confused.

I was extremely nervous when it happened the first time and although I enjoyed what was happening, at the back of my mind I was wondering how this was going to affect our relationship. Having played around all evening with my husband (Phil) and his friend (Jim), when we went to bed I was as horny as hell and was feeling well enough under the influence of alcohol to give something a go. I decided that I needed to do this on my terms and so when we got into bed I was trying to seek reassurance from him that he was ok with what had been happening. The three of us had fooled around quite a bit that evening and at one stage I had accidentally felt Jim’s hardness through his trousers. He had come up behind me and whispered something in my ear. My hand had dropped to my side and accidentally stopped next to his crotch and I could feel the bulge with the back of my hand. I had not pulled my hand away but rather left it there and then as he was whispering in my ear I very slightly moved my hand from side to side.

The pause in his whispering was enough to tell me that I was having an effect. Jim carried on whispering but his words were defiantly slower as he was obviously trying to concentrate on what he was saying. His hot breath on my ear and the warmth of his body as he stood next to me, started to excite me.

He finished and I pulled away and laughed at what he had said and then moved off knowing that I was having an effect on him.

So now as we lay in bed talking about what had happened, I had the knowledge that Jim was game. I was far enough gone to feel confident to try something and all I needed was the last re-assurance that my husband really was comfortable with this. I needn’t have worried, as he was hard and horny as hell.

He was starting to feel me all over and I knew what direction he was going in. But if I was going to do this I wanted to do it on my terms. So I took his cock and went down on him. His pre-cum was already oozing out and it wasn’t long before he was twitching and throbbing in my mouth. Seconds later he was pumping hot cream in my mouth and I enjoyed the effect this had on him.

A few more words and it wasn’t long before he was dropping off to sleep. I could tell he was a little surprised that I had not wanted my satisfaction but he didn’t seem to push it, for which I was grateful. I lay in bed having last minute thoughts and doubts until I realised that if I didn’t make a move I would talk myself out of it.

I gently climbed out of bed and then headed off down the corridor. At the door to the spare bedroom I stopped and for a moment and I nearly turned back. What if Jim refused? What if he ….? A lot of last minute thoughts started to try and confuse me, so I put my hand on the door handle and slowly opened the door. I had been in the dark for over an hour now and so my eyes were well accustomed to the lack of direct light and I made my way over to the bed.

He must have heard me because his head rose off the pillow and he said, “What’s up?” in a slightly alarmed tone. I pulled the bed covers back and whispered “Nothing, I just wanted a cuddle” and slipped into the bed next to him pulling the covers over me.

His uncertainly was evident in his slow and hesitant moves and I understood that he must be wondering what was going on. “It is ok” I said, “Phil is asleep and anyway he wouldn’t mind even if he was awake”, I said hoping that I sounded convincing because I did not want a conversation about this.

He seemed slightly assured but still cautious and so I kissed him and felt his warm mouth. I wondered if he could taste Phil on me and had a moment panic that he would suddenly be revolted and that would spoil the whole thing. I don’t know if he did or didn’t but he did stop responding and his hands rested on me.

I stopped kissing and whispered, “You are going to make one of my fantasies come true”, hoping that this reassurance would calm him down. I realised that he would be wondering what Phil would think if he walked in and found us together. There was no doubt that he was happy to have me there as I could feel the swelling up of his cock against my stomach. This last comment must have done trick because he relaxed and started to move his hands over my body.

It felt strange being next to another man in an intimate way. But at the same time it was exiting and I started to relax and allow my hands to explore this body I had not yet seen.

Eventually I let my hands work their way around to the front of his body while we were still locked in a heavy kissing session. Finally, I needed to feel his manhood. I wanted to know what it felt like after the early brush that evening. My hands slipped down from his chest, across his abdomen and there it was! I found it a bit quicker than I thought I was going to and it twitched as I brushed against it.

I lifted my hand to hold it and then came the first surprise. As my hands closed around it I realised that it was bigger than I had expected. I hadn’t thought of this before and had assumed that it would be the same as Phil’s. My heart jumped and my mind was racing. I started to feel it and in the dark my imagination went into overdrive. It felt totally different. I was starting to imagine it as being bigger than it was and then I was worrying if I could take it or if it would hurt me?!?! But despite all these thoughts going through me I realised that I was getting very turned on.

The next shock that I got was his fingers suddenly arriving at my pussy. His hand came to rest on my pussy and immediately sent shock waves through my whole body. This was only the second man to ever touch me down there and for a split second the same thoughts came rushing back, ‘was this the right thing to do, how would this effect our relationship, did he really want this…’. But then the feeling from my left hand that was still exploring this hot weapon said ‘I want to feel this, I want to know what this feels like’.

I don’t know what was going through his mind but by the way his cock was responding to my touch I think he realised that it wasn’t going to be long before he was cumming. He suddenly moved me away from him and I wondered what he was trying to do. When you have been with the same man for ten years you know each other’s habit, movements and what things mean. This was someone new and for a moment I wondered if he was changing his mind.

Far from it, he moved down the bed and his face went between my legs. He lightly kissed my pussy lips and then his tongue flicked across my pussy sending little electric shocks up my body. ‘God’ I thought, ‘I won’t be able to put up with this for long. I’ll be cumming quickly if he does much more of that’.

It was not that he did anything particularly different to Phil but it was something new and I was so worked up at this stage. It felt deliciously naughty combined with exciting and adventurous. His touch had made me catch my breath and Jim picked up on this and carried on licking and running his tongue over me until he was also letting it slip into me and explore my inner sanctum.

Very quickly I was beyond the point where I was thinking of anything but the mounting feeling that was building up and then it was there. Waves of feelings resounding through my body. Spasms of rapid contractions and release as I could feel the flood gates open and I was moaning very loud and holding onto his head wanting it to stay there forever and not let this feeling stop.

As the feeling continued to wash over me with each pass being slightly less as I came down from my heights of pleasure a thought went through my mind ‘How loud had I been?’ A moments panic but then I didn’t care as this was fantastic and I now wanted that cock.

Jim came back up the bed and kissed me hard and deep into my mouth. It was lovely and I held his body against me enjoying the warmth and the after glow of a wonderful orgasm.

Slowly my hands descended to his bum, which I gripped and felt before moving around to find this piece of manhood that I wanted to feel. He stopped kissing and I took the opportunity to make my move. I started to move down the bed and as I pushed back the covers and descended, I said to him “switch on the bedside light”.

He was obviously surprised by my comment but he leaned over and switch it on. My imagination had run wild enough and I was wanting to see exactly what he had down here. As it came into view, with me blinking in the sudden bright light, I was not disappointed as there in my hand was a hard, uncircumcised, throbbing manhood with a glisten of moisture seeping out the top. It was bigger than Phil’s but not as big as my imagination had run away with in the dark. It was slightly shorter probably but defiantly thicker.

I wanted to taste it and I licked the pre-cum off the top before letting it slip between my lips and then sucking it into my mouth. Jim let out a small moan and it was twitching in my mouth.

I realised that he wasn’t going to be able to control this for long. I decided that, when this beast got in me I wanted it to be a long lasting experience and not over in couple of minutes. So I started to give long slow sucks deliberately speeding up so as to encourage him to cum as soon as possible.

I didn’t have to wait long and for the second time that night I had a cock twitch and then explode in my mouth. Jim was moaning and holding the side of my head in his hands as his whole pelvis was twitching beneath me. As he calmed down I did not let him out of my mouth but rather held him in my mouth and let him relax. When he relaxed I slowly started to suckle him, determined that I would revive this beast so that I could ride it.

It didn’t take that long and I started to feel the reaction as blood started to pump quickly into his cock and it started to respond to my attentions. I enjoy the effect that I was having on him and it wasn’t long before he was ready for me again. I moved up the bed and we kissed but before I could move onto him he started down the bed and his face buried itself between my legs for the second time.

Jim was good with his tongue and he had me moaning and jumping under his attack on my pussy with his mouth. I don’t know how many times I cum but I know I was eager for his cock by the time he moved over me with his weapon pointing out and eager for the attention it was seeking.

I cannot describe the feeling that I got as he slowly at first slid himself into me. He was defiantly thicker and I have not been stretched like that before even with toys and two or three fingers from Phil. I let out a long moan as I felt every inch of him working its way in. I don’t know how long he pumped me but the feeling was magical and I was lost in the pleasure that filled me with each movement he made.

I held him tight with my legs around him and he continued to speed up again. It wasn’t long before I was building up to cum again on this lovely cock. Then I felt him starting to pulsate and swell a little more as he was starting to cum. I started cumming before him but soon he was responding by filling me with loads of hot juice, which I felt exploding inside me.

After we both regained our breath and calmed down again, I started to think about what I had done. Phil was lying asleep in the bedroom down the corridor and here I was gaining sexual satisfaction from another man. A thought ran through my mind ‘what if he had not meant it?’ I thought, ‘what if he was only saying it as a fantasy but didn’t really mean it?’ These are probably normal thoughts in this situation, so I dismissed them and decided that I would go back and see if my husband was awake and let him find what I had been up to.

When I got to our bedroom I had to bend down in the dark and see if he was awake. He seemed asleep but then he moved. I was grateful because I really wanted to tell him his fantasy had come true.

I climbed on top of him with my legs on either side of his chest.

“I have been a naughty girl,” I said. “Do you want to know what your naughty girl has been doing tonight?” I asked. I suddenly felt very nervous so I continued before he could say much although I was sure he had responded with a “mmm”. “I did what you always wanted me to do. I have been playing with another cock,” I blurted out in a way relieved that it was said but also fearful of what the reaction would be. At that moment I moved forward and lowered my soaking pussy down onto his mouth.

He groaned in a way that made me feel that it was ok and so I moved my pussy over his protruding tongue eager to see what effect this would have on him. Looking down I realised that I was unloading cum onto his face. I don’t know why I said it but I said “Do you like the taste of my lovers cum?”

I could tell by the way he was reacting that this was not bothering him. In fact he seemed to be enjoying it. His tongue was licking at my lips with earnest and I had to say “Please be gentle because my pussy has had a bit of a hammering tonight”. I started to lift myself off his face when I realised just how much cum had been deposited on his face. I gave a slight laugh and told him he was covered in cum. I immediately went down to kiss him and found myself licking him clean.

While I was busy working on his mouth and face I felt him positioning his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I waited for the usual thrust as he started to move into me but instead I hardly felt anything as he pulled me down hard on top of him. He was in me but there was very little feeling except on the outer lips of the pussy, which were a little tender.

He started moving back and forth inside me and I started to get a little feeling as he built up a rhythm. I even made comment about not been able to feel him and asked him if he liked the feeling?

He was building up very quickly and I knew it wasn’t long before he would be cumming. I started to tease him with words, saying things like “I never imagined what a thick cock like that would be like and never realised how much feeling it would give me”. “It was so amazing and felt soooo good” I continued, I hope you are pleased that I did what you have always wanted” I said and then decided to go for the ultimate tease and so I added, “because now I have had that nice thick cock I am going to have to have it again.”

That was the last straw for him and I felt him begin to explode. He bounced around below me having a powerful orgasm that nearly threw me off him. I held on and allowed him to enjoy the moment he had dreamed about and had finally happened.

My thoughts

I woke up very early in the morning and lay in the bed listening to Phil breathing heavily next to me. I wondered how we had got to this point. I wondered if it had happened at all, but the slight soreness between my legs when I moved them together assured me that it had.

I thought about this and wondered if it was going to affect our relationship. It is quite difficult to understand that the man you love, and who tells you that he loves you, also wants you to fuck another man! It seems contrary to what I always understood about relationships. I tried to rationalise it in my mind.

I knew he loved me and I most defiantly loved him. As long as that commitment was in place then what was I worrying about? I believed him and he must believe me to trust me in this way.

I tried to understand how he must feel and what satisfaction he must get from this. (I knew what satisfaction I had got from it!) What is he looking for? I know he likes me to tease him. I suppose this is a form of teasing. He often says that he likes to see me enjoy myself. He has said many times “I find it a big turn on to see or know you have enjoyed yourself” and that has been regardless of whether he achieved it with his tongue, cock, finger or a toy. In fact he loved me satisfying myself. I had discovered that men are different in the way they go about sex and so I suppose that this was another way of him seeing me have fun.

I was worried because there was a little feeling of being cheap or behaving like a slut that slightly bothered me, but that seemed to be part of the excitement for him. In our fantasies he had talked about him catching me with another guy or me not telling him what I had planned and then coming home with evidence of what I had been up to. All these seemed to excite him.

I started to realise that there was so much I could do and that this could be fun. At the same time I also realised that the one thing I needed to always do was reassure him that although I did all sorts of things, he was the man I loved.

So he liked being teased. So what classifies teasing? I thought of all our conversations and I decided:

It is teasing if I talk about the naughty things I have done and how much I had enjoyed it or how much better my lover had been.
It was teasing if I gave him graphic accounts of what I was going to do or had done. It was teasing if I dominated him and told him what he could and couldn’t do.
It was teasing if I made him watch me with my lover or made him listen to me while I rode another cock.
It was even teasing if I treated him like a little boy or as my plaything to do as I told him to.

But the bottom line was that he would always want me to reassure him that I would come back to him and to know that he was the man in my life. He would need to know I loved him more than anything or anyone else. In fact it is no different than what I want. I want to know that he will always accept me back and want me to be with him.

As I lay there I thought that this could be fun. It was worth giving him that reassurance if it brought us both pleasure. He always re-assured me and showed me he loved me. I began thinking of how I was going to tease him in future. All sorts of thoughts went through my mind.

I suddenly realised that I was wet between the legs. I turned and looked at him sleeping soundly next to me. Well nothing like starting as you plan to go on!! I blew him a kiss and slowly got out of the bed and tiptoed down the corridor. ‘This was going to be fun’ I thought as I pushed the spare bedroom door open and stepped inside. ‘A lot of fun for both of us!’