My Threesome with a Rockstar

Story Info
Threesome with a rockstar.
1.5k words
3.69
26.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drive up to Manchester and Andres meets me at the hotel we're staying at. We're heading over to the M.E.N. arena that evening for the Porcelain and the Tramps concert and neither of us can wait. He looks like a total rock star already, but I've still got my preppy girl clothes on. Although we don't have much time, we still have a little time to imbibe in a bit of some green refreshments before I change into a corset, mini skirt, and black boots. I put my hair up in a clip and opt to wear my glasses instead of my contacts. I apply some dramatic smokey grey eyeshadow and black eyeliner and I'm ready to go. I'm kind of dressed like the preppy girl gone wild, but I'm ready to rock. Andres and I hop in his car and head over to the arena . .

As I sit in Andres's car I am overcome by the scent of his cologne and I just want to reach over and grab him and jump on him and ride him while we're driving down the road, but I abstain. We do a bit of small talk and discuss mundane things until we get over to the arena and see all of the Porcelain and the Tramps fans in the parking lot. I feel pretty good in what I'm wearing, and I just hope I don't hurt my ankle or anything in the boots that I have on. I'm used to dressing so conservative and uptight that it's exciting to have a change of wardrobe, even if it's just for a concert . . ...

Andres parks and I step out of his car and bend down to adjust my boots. My skirt is short and yeah, I'm going commando, and when Andres walks around to meet me, he gets a pretty good view of my naked ass. I did this on purpose as I know that he's an ass man, and what better way to cut the nervousness out of a situation? Surprisingly though, he comes up behind me and grabs my ass and grinds against me and I am so turned on that I just want him to do me right there, but instead I stand up and turn around, giving him a peck on the lips before I take his hand and lead him to the entrance . . .

We walk through the gate and somehow I get pushed off to the side and separated from Andres. There are a million people, and I catch some guys ogling my breasts before Andres comes over and grabs my hand and tells me to follow him. He leads me over to this group of guys who smile at me when I meet them and Andres introduces us. It turns out that these guys are friends of Andres's and they've invited us backstage and given us passes. I was immediately floored and I definitely could NOT fucking wait to get back there . . .

All of these thoughts were flying through my head about going backstage at a Porcelain and the Tramps concert. I'd never been backstage and I was just totally swept up in it. I was thinking: "Am I going to meet ROCKO? Is he going to be an asshole?" I didn't fucking know. It was just a good thing that Andres and I smoked that bowl earlier, or I would have been even more nervous that I already was . . .

We get back there and just seeing all of these guys was making me horny. I also wanted a fucking beer. I was totally awestruck when who do I see? Freakin' ..:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 />Chino from the Deftones! I was just like OMFG! But I held off, tried to act cool, I was hanging out with Andres who was a bit of a rockstar himself, so I just nonchalantly said "Hey" to Chino as he walked by. I was wondering WTF the Deftones were doing at a Porcelain and the Tramps concert as they were on their own tour, but I was definitely NOT going to complain . . .

Andres and I went with his friends over to a room backstage and just kicked it there. They offered me a Newcastle (they must have been reading my mind) and we sat around and BS'd. Andres was in his element, but I was acting like this shy little girl and I was hoping that the beer would loosen me up. When they passed around a joint, I readily puffed on that, and when the beer buzz and the weed finally kicked in, I was relaxed, talkative, and ready to fucking PARTY!

I wanted to go out front and watch the concert, so Andres and I took off and found a place in front the stage. We found out from Andres's friends how fucking lucky we were that night because both the Deftones and Nine Inch Nails were there for a surprise show. I couldn't believe my fucking eyes when I saw Chino Moreno and his band get on stage and when Trent Reznor got on before ROCKO and his band, I was ecstatic beyond belief . . .

Andres had been grinding up against me during the whole concert and we were both so turned on by the intoxicating music that when we got backstage again, we just wanted to find somewhere to fuck. We walked around until we found an empty room and slipped in there. Andres started kissing me and then our hands were all over each other. He had his hand up my skirt and he was fingering me while I unzipped his pants and massaged his cock. No real foreplay was needed here, we just wanted to fuck, so I bent over and he lifted my skirt up and started pounding me. I grabbed hold of a chair and just held on while he slammed into me harder with every thrust. We both came not long after that little quickie and walked back out to see who we could talk to . . .

I just have to say that I was wearing the perfect fuck me outfit with the short skirt (sans panties), corset, and tall boots. I was so fucking hot, and when Andres and I were sitting down talking to Rocko, I was blown away. I was a bit stoned and flushed from that quickie and I'm certain that my horniness was emanating off me. I couldn't even hold off from putting my hands all over Andres again. He was trying to be all cool talking to his fellow rockers and here I was, groping him, kissing his neck and trying to get all down with him like some groupie. And then Rocko came over and whispered to me that we should go continue this party in his bus. I looked at Andres and he said fine, so the three of us took off . . .

I could not believe my fucking eyes that I was in Rocko's tour bus, but when he led us in there, I was totally ready to get down. We started slamming shots down and by then I was fucking drunk. Andres came over to me and began kissing me and then Rocko came behind me, feeling my ass and sliding his fingers up into my kitty. The three of us moved over to the bed and I laid down on it while Rocko pushed my legs apart and went down on me and Andres put his cock in my mouth. It was almost like doing a 69, except this time, I had two guys . . .

Before I knew it, Rocko was sliding into my wet pussy and fucking me and I was still giving Andres a BJ and trying to concentrate on doing that while I was getting fucked. Rocko was fucking me hard, pounding into me and making me moan, but my moans were obstructed by Andres's hard cock. After Rocko got off, I got in in the doggy style position and Andres fucked me behind while I got Rocko's cock hard again. Then I got on top of Rocko and rode him for a little while before Andres's shoved his dick in my ass and I had my first bout with double penetration. I was screaming my head off with that and I had one orgasm after another before we all stopped, just totally beat and exhausted from that . . .

I laid there between Andres and Rocko and I could not believe what fucking happened. My first threesome and I just got totally fucked, but I was feeling oh, sooooo good. Sore, but good.

We had one more round of fucking before we decided to call it a night and Andres drove us back to our hotel room. I didn't know how much more dick I could take, but when we got in the shower to clean ourselves up, Andres and I fucked again and then continued it until the next morning. All I can say is that was one hell of a concert . . .