My Thrill

Story Info
Slightly older friend from childhood becomes "my thrill".
4.3k words
4.48
11.4k
11
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Part One*

"Another beer?" the bartender asked me.

"Yes. Two please."

He looked at me suspiciously.

I smiled. "One for me and one for my friend...who should be here shortly."

I was waiting for my friend of twelve years, Charlie. Charlie was thirteen years older than myself, and had been a friend of my family for years. He had worked closely with my father for many years and had become close to us after my mom had left us. At the time I was only seven and my being surrounded by my three older brothers, Charlie, at the age of twenty at the time, kind of had a weak spot for me. I think he felt my mother's leaving had hit me the hardest. As a child, I regarded him as a strong, handsome adult. My Dad still had his old record player from when he grew up and we (Charlie and I) listened to records and danced. They were fond memories I had.

But during my teenage years I drifted from him very intentionally...

During those teenage years I didn't want to be close friends with him anymore. He tried to give me advice and to advise me, very gently, not to go out with so many boys, but my ears were closed to his suggestions. At thirteen or fourteen, I thought I had everything figured out and that I didn't need Charlie or my brothers or my father even. I didn't want to be advised or coddled or told what to do. I often sought the company of boyfriends or girlfriends or the solitude of my room when he came over. But those were my adolescent years.

Being twenty now, I would say I was far from a perfect person, but I had gotten over my massive ego that I had had in my teenage years. The last year or so Charlie and I had picked up on our friendship. I still needed advice about men and a companion - and he was one of the greatest friends I had.

Flirtatiousness did not elude us, though. We were both attractive adults, we were aware of the other one's attractiveness and flirted some but had never gone out as a romantic couple. I don't think it ever crossed our minds. He was a strong male figure during most of my childhood and I still looked up to him rather than fantasized about him.

I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?"

"Bernie Madoff?"

He laughed and sat next to me. "Close."

"That's what girls do," I laughed.

Our beers arrived just then and we drank and talked. He drank and eyed me closely with a smirk.

"When are you going out with Lenny again?"

I looked at his smirk. "What are you laughing at? Just because he's older, I mean, so what?"

He laughed. "You're right. Sorry. I went for older when I was your age. Older women, that is."

I nodded. "So I remember," recalling a time he had brought one of his older girlfriends over to the house one time when I was a child.

He drank more and then eyed me again. "Are you sure you know what you're getting into, Ann? I mean, I do worry about you sometimes, getting hurt. He doesn't seem like a nice guy, just one of those out for young stuff."

"Will you stop?" I asked. "You don't know him. Now, onto other subjects," I said, breaking the conversation up. "You were in college once. I need help with my calculus - would you be the man who could help me?"

He laughed. "Sure, sure, no problem. When?"

"Saturday night, 9 p.m.? My apartment?"

He nodded. "Sounds good. I'll be there. I really should get paid for it," he said. "You can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, as frustrated as you get."

I pushed him playfully and laughed. "And that's what girls do. Now buy me a few games at the pinball machine."

Connected to the bar was a giant game room with pinball machines, pool tables, and such. We walked over to the arcade and bought some golden coins to use on the pinball machines and cashing in our dollar bills to use quarters for the pool table.

The rest of the night we played the pinball machine, pool, arcade games. We were always kind of loud and rambunctious out in public, but it was a bar, so it was acceptable. At the end of the night we hugged rather awkwardly and went on our separate ways.

*Part 2*

I had a rather odd sleeping schedule. Insomnia, you might say. With work and with school, some nights I could sleep a heavy-duty ten hours, and other nights I wouldn't go to bed till four a.m. and then I'd be exhausted the rest of the day.

Saturday night, shortly before I was expecting Charlie, I found myself in my nightgown, snoozing on the couch. I had a little apartment of my own, nothing fancy, but then I didn't need much anyway, just as long as I had a working toilet.

There was a knock on my door. I startled awake and opened it. Charlie wasn't phased by my nightgown. It was a rather conservative nightgown, being rather fluffy and ending at my ankles. I invited him inside.

"Sorry about the nightgown," I said. "I've had kind of stomach thing today, not really sure what it is. Hope you don't mind."

He put his hand up. "Not a problem. I brought some of my old college notebooks with me," he said, holding them up. "I was hoping they'd bring back some old calculus memories for me. Remember, I barely passed that class, too."

I nodded and we sat ourselves at the kitchen table. "I know. If I do well on this test that's coming up, that'll be sure to raise my grade a whole bunch, but if not, well, I'm doomed."

He laughed and we got to work. With open notebooks and textbooks before us, I was determined to get the hang on this calculus thing. I had a mind more for history and science than I did for math. While we worked I brought up an old memory.

We sat side-by-side at the table, our knees occasionally touching each other than quickly pulling away. I smiled.

"This reminds when I was in third or fourth grade and you were trying to teach me long division."

His eyes met mine. His eyes were a deep, velvety brown. He smiled. "I remember. You were so determined, but so frustrated. I remember back then your feet swung back and forth underneath the chair. You were so little, they didn't touch the floor."

"They're still like that," I said to him saucily.

He blushed and looked away. He continued. "But I do remember when you finally got the long division thing. I could see a light bulb go off in your head. A very cool moment, indeed."

I agreed and got up to pour us a couple glasses of Coke, mine with a straw, if you must know. I was kind of embarrassed about my remark about my feet not touching the floor, but sometimes, just sometimes, his good looks would make me forget my platonic state of mind and those eyes would defeat me. But, as always, he remained a gentleman. He just turned thirty-three a few months ago, yet I saw in him a maturity that surpassed Lenny's.

Sucking on my soda and chomping on the bag of chips I had brought out from the kitchen, Charlie and I somehow got distracted and he pretended to be a parent, bringing a chip to my mouth, saying, "Here comes the airplane!"

I laughed and pushed his hand away, but he aggressively fought me. I laughed harder. "Stop!" It was impossible for me to keep my lips sealed when his goofiness made me laugh so hard.

"I thought you liked chips," he said, taking his large hands and trying to move one of mine out the way.

"I do, but not that way!"

"Which way do you like it?" he asked.

We stopped for a moment at his comment. He blushed, but I just giggled. I held his hand that was resting on the table.

"Hey, it's okay," I said gently.

He looked at me. His eyes had a weakness to them. I leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek. I slowly brought my head back again and I could feel the closeness of him, the narrowing of his eyes on my face. The tender moment was interrupted with a knock on the door. It was nearly eleven o'clock and yet someone was at the door.

I got up from my seat. "Who is it?"

"It's Lenny," said the voice on the other side.

I opened the door. Lenny stood there, his hair grayed and his expression stern. "Come on in," I said. He did so and saw Lenny sitting at my kitchen table. The two eyed each other suspiciously.

Lenny then looked at me in my nightgown. "I was just in the neighborhood, I wanted to stop by to see if you needed anything for you stomach." He paused. "Is this how you normally receive your male guests?"

"Lenny, it's not a big deal," I said. "This is Charlie, the friend I told you about. He's helping me study for my calculus exam."

"You always keep your hair immaculate," Lenny continued. "Yet tonight I see it is out of place. How'd it get that way?"

I felt my hair, realizing it must've become tousled when Charlie and I were playing earlier.

"Lenny, I know what you're implying," I said. "And it's not true. You're too suspicious of me."

"It looks like I have reason to be," he quipped. "Now listen, Ann," he said, pointing his finger at me. I swiped away his finger with an angry hand.

"Stop it. You're not going to talk to me like I'm a child. I'm not going to allow it. I want you to leave."

At that last note, he pivoted on his heel and left the apartment coolly. I slammed the door behind him. And then I looked at Charlie, just as angrily.

"And you!" I yelled. "You sat there like a big old coward, not even stepping in!" I walked over to the window, my eyes welling with tears. It was quite a beautiful view, the twelfth-floor window overlooking the lights and traffic of the city.

Charlie came over to me. I could feel his tall, strong presence, standing beside me, also looking out the window. "Ann," he said quietly. "I didn't want to step in because I didn't feel it was my business to. You've always been able to take care of yourself. And you would've gotten mad at me for interfering." I looked up at him. He smiled weakly. "Isn't that so?"

I stifled a laugh and nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you. Outside of Daddy, you're the best man in my life. That old Lenny is just so controlling. I just hate him sometimes."

Charlie looked out at the city then at me. "Ann," he said gently. "I can't tell you what I want you to do with Lenny. It's not my business, but one thing I do know," he said, taking my delicate chin in his large hand, looking down at me, "don't take up your time, suffering fools. You deserve better."

Again, his sweet tenderness, his eyes had defeated me. I felt a stirring in me to make love to him, but he kissed me sweetly on the cheek. I held his face, trying to steer his lips toward my lips, but he backed away, a very gentle rejection, and he left the apartment. I watched as he left, quietly closing the door behind him.

I stood there for a very long time, hoping he'd come back, realizing he'd made a mistake in rejecting my kiss. But he didn't come back. I realized I was lucky to have him as a friend, a best friend, in fact, but that if he didn't want me romantically, then I could handle it. Although something told me that his rejection wasn't completely sincere.

Like I mentioned, we had flirted before and I had kissed him on the cheek before, which would sometimes embarrass him and which sometimes he would rave about and I would laugh. But never had he initiated a kiss, even on the cheek. Something was just different this time.

Turning out the lights before bed, I realized he was a strong-willed man, but not too strong. Underneath there somewhere was a man of weakness, a side of him I wanted to tap into, to tempt.

*Part 3*

A couple of days later Charlie and I went out to lunch together. He and I chatted as if nothing had happened, but something had. Since the two days we had seen each other, I had reminisced more than ever about how he took care of me when I was a child.

There was a time, when I was twelve, I had asked a boy out I liked. He said no. In my schoolgirl dress, I curled up into Charlie's lap, crying. It was my first crush, my first puppy love. Charlie cradled me in his arms, stroking my hair, reassuring me everything would be alright and that I'd forget all about him with time. Over those next few days, he visited me more often, bringing me small gifts, trying to ease my heartbreak.

And now I had puppy love all over again, only this time with that man who had cradled me during my childhood. I felt if I couldn't have him, that I would cry, I wanted him so. I felt I would burst into tears if I ever found out I could not have him and that he did not want me. Outside of my father, he was the only man who had respected me. And he was absolutely right. I had spent my life, suffering fools. But all this I kept to myself.

After lunch, we went back to his house to do one of our favorite past times: chess. We were both extremely competitive and excellent chess players, if I may say so, and so the game dragged on for a good three hours.

After I had been defeated in the game, Charlie pointed out that I looked very tired. I nodded, agreeing that I was tired, that I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before.

"It's only a 20-minute drive back to your place," he said. "But I know when you're tired, that can seem like forever. You're welcome to nap here, if you'd like."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to be rude."

He laughed. "It's fine, I was just going to watch 'Forrest Gump', which I know you hate," he said, going into the kitchen.

I nodded. "That's true. I do hate it."

I started to get comfortable on the couch, wrapping the couch throw around me. Charlie came in from the kitchen with a soda.

"Hey kiddo," he said. "You can nap in my bed. I was planning to watch the movie out here since I don't have a television in my room."

From my position on the couch, I looked up at him, tilting my head. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal. Come on."

I followed him upstairs to his room. I was wondering why he was there. I stood, untucking the blankets before getting into the bed. I looked at him behind me and smiled.

"Are you stalking me?" I giggled.

He chuckled. "Nooo, I was going to tuck you in."

My heart fluttered when he said that. The sensuality had doubled with both of us so close to his bed. He pulled back the covers more and allowed me to climb inside. I lied on my back as he covered me, sitting beside me on the bed. I looked at him, my hands lying down at my sides. He took one of my soft hands and held it with his two. Nothing was said, we just looked at each other.

"You've turn into a lovely girl, Ann," he said to me. "Now get some beauty sleep, sweetheart," he said, kissing me on my forehead and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

While we had been holding hands just a minute ago, I had seen the tenderness, the hotness in his eyes. I could sense that he wanted me but that he would not weaken. And he had not called me "sweetheart" since my childhood. When I was a kid, I never thought much about it, but as an adult it was one of my favorite pet names and my heart fluttered that he called me that.

The bed I laid in was so soft. His scent was around me. His scent of aftershave lotion and manliness. And he was quite manly. He stood maybe 5'11", certainly quite a bit taller than me and he was strong. I knew he exercised, but not to excess. In our hugs, my head against his chest, my hands on his arms or my arms around him, I could feel his youthful muscle underneath his shirt. So often, I could see his dark chest hair peaking up through the top of his shirt. When I was little and curled in his lap, I would play with his individual hairs in between the tips of my fingers. I hadn't done that in years and all those juvenile instincts were coming back to me.

It took me a while to fall asleep, I was so aroused being in his bed, but I did eventually fall asleep. It must've been around 5:00 when I dozed off. The night before had been one of my sleepless nights and now I slept like a baby.

I woke up around two hours later. I knew his movie was to be over soon. All that had happened between us the last couple days, it was a game, going back and forth, us (or at least me) getting aroused and pulling away. I knew sex might ruin our friendship, but I would always regret it if I didn't try and see what would happen.

Charlie was the sweet type, but I had to pull out of him the sex machine side. I wanted to experience everything his lovers experienced. I wanted his embrace, I wanted him inside me forever. If my instincts were correct, he would be in soon to check on me after his film had ended. I decided for sure that I must break the wall of all this tension.

Knowing he could walk in at any minute, I stood up from the bed and quickly removed all my clothes, stuffing them underneath the bed. I crawled back into the bed, reclining on my side, having brought the blankets way up to my chin.

Charlie was like a clock. As I had assumed, about fifteen minutes later I heard his quiet footsteps approaching his bedroom door. He opened it and looked in on me, seeing I was awake.

"Hi," he said. "Can I come in?"

I giggled. "Well, it's your room. I just woke up a few minutes ago. How was the movie?"

He came in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh, pretty good. I think I've been watching it too much, though."

I nodded. "I can believe it."

He laughed, pointing to my covers up near my chin. "You cold?" My eyes downcast, not answering him, I then drew my eyes up to him, a different look this time. A wanton look.

He swallowed as he looked into my eyes. He got my drift. His eyes began to search my face, as if looking for an answer. The lust that must've been showing through my expression answered his questioned. He pulled back the covers gently. He saw the swell of my breasts and breathed in. He paused, afraid to go further, but he went further. His eyes molesting each inch as he uncovered me, bringing the covers down to the foot of the bed. I lied before him, nude. He looked at my smooth thighs, my tucked-in waist, my fleshy bust. Very gently he leaned in, his mouth next to my ear. He whispered to me.

"I've always wondered, baby," he breathed. He ran his large hand along my shape, caressing the flare of my hips. He sat up. I wasn't sure if he was just sitting up or if he was planning to leave. I sat up and tugged on his collar.

"Don't say 'no' to me," I whispered to him. "Don't you want me?"

"God," he said, hugging me, his arms around my naked back, my nakedness up against his clothed body. "Of course I do, baby. You're beautiful. Your skin is so soft. Your breasts are beautiful. Your hair, your soft, blonde hair."

With him cradling me, I tugged on his shirt collar. "Undress for me," I smiled.

He stood up and undressed. I watched him. I had never seen him even half-naked, even on the hottest summer days. He exposed his chest. It was so broad, strong, hairy. He dropped his pants and shorts and he had the most magnificent cock. It was completely hard and it was all mine. It looked like it almost hurting, the way it was so purple and blue like a bruise.

I took his shoulders and pulled him into bed with me. I loved his nakedness. His skin was darker, tanner than my own. I lied him down on his back. He wasn't questioning it like I thought he would. He was mine now.

I spread my legs over his cock. I was so completely wet and ready for him. While I positioned myself over him, he stroked the upper part of my arms, looking from my breasts up to my face. This was it, we were going to make love. I knew I could get into him this way. Our hands touching, we both held onto his cock, guiding it into my pussy.

"Oh Charlie," I moaned. "God, this is what I want," feeling it sink into me.

He groaned. "Oh I know, baby, I want you too. I've wanted you to for longer than what is right."

His sensual, sexy words caressed my arousal. His cock eased all the way into me. More than any other man, I wanted to make love to him. I began to ride him. My hips circling in an erotic motion. I then started to move my hips from front to back, slowly at first, teasing him. Nothing felt better than his penis in me. I had taken bigger cocks, but his was the most filling, the most satisfying. I felt on the verge of cumming already, but held myself. My pussy lips exercised him like a second mouth.

12