My Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subger
subger
24 Followers

The relief period did not last very long. I felt the distention start to grow again. The pressure was becoming painful. I needed to get rid of this water! Just when I thought I could bear no more and was starting a constant groan into the ball gag, the pressure stopped. I checked and saw that the bag was finally empty. I felt rather proud of myself for having all of it inside me, but was ready to let go any time Mistress Q said the word.

"Good slave," She said. "You have it all in you now. Let me clamp this off so none of it leaks and W/we will see about letting you get rid of it."

Mistress Q clamped off the hose and picked up the forceps from the bed. I felt some movement back there and then the bag being removed and taken to the bathroom. Mistress Q returned to stand in front of me.

"I don't like to see you struggling with that pressure while you wait," She said. Walking over to the wall and showing me that great looking ass, She reached for the rope that was tied off there. I could feel the tension on my arms lessen and my heels finally touched the floor. My arms were still over my head. Mistress tied the rope off again.

"You need something to occupy your time while the suds do their work," She said with a smile. God, she was beautiful standing there. I wished She would take those shorts off, though. "Maybe a little recreation will do some good."

Mistress picked up the flogger from the bed and went to my rear. I heard the swish of the flogger and then the sting of the leather on my ass cheeks. It made me jump but was only hard enough to sting a little. There was no real pain, yet. She kept at it at the same pace. The nozzle was still in my anus because I could feel it wiggle back there each time the flogger made contact. My ass cheeks were beginning to get warm and the sting was increasing.

"I like to see a nice pink or red ass on my slaves," She said. She continued for I don't know how long. The blows never got any harder, but my ass cheeks were nice and hot when She finally stopped. She bent down and released my ankles from the spreader bar. I was able to bring my legs together. They were weak and stiff from being stretched and standing on tiptoe for so long. Next my arms were lowered and removed from that spreader bar. They just fell to my side. I did not think I would ever be able to raise them again. I was very unsteady on my feet.

"Let me help you to the bathroom," She said as She took my hand. "I don't want you falling down or getting lost."

I went straight to the toilet and turned so I could just sit down when the nozzle was removed. Mistress had me sit down anyway and then released the air from the outer bulb. I still could not let anything out. The inner bulb was doing its job. Then I felt the inner bulb deflate and the results were instantaneous and explosive. Mistress removed the nozzle, threw it into the sink, removed the ball gag, and left the room.

"Let me know when you have all that out and I will get the first rinse enema ready for you," She said over Her shoulder.

Let it all out I did. Not a problem. It was such a great relief. I could just imagine the mess back there so I gave it a courtesy flush. This continued until I had no more left in me. I just sat there catching my breath. I got a washrag and cleaned myself up. I called to Mistress Q and advised Her that I was finished and cleaned up. She came back in a couple of minutes. Her complete beauty struck me again. She was a living doll.

Mistress Q began filling the enema bag again with lukewarm water. There was no soap this time. I was glad of that. After putting the hook into the little loop at the top of the bag, She hung it on the towel rack on the wall.

"Get down on all fours with your ass toward the tub," She ordered. "I think you can handle a smaller nozzle for this one. When this is done, I will have you clean the inflatable nozzle for the last enema. That one you will need to be plugged for."

I got down on all fours as ordered and Mistress just put the nozzle in me. She used the one I recognized as the douche nozzle. It was uncomfortable going in due to the lack of lubricant, but I was still moist on the inside and it made it easier for me to hold the nozzle in without it being held. Mistress Q knelt at my side with Her hands resting on my back. I could see Her leg close up. Her skin was like cream. There was not even a trace of hair stubble. I wanted to touch Her so badly. The water started to flow into me. It was not bad this way. I liked this position much better. I could wiggle to adjust myself. It flowed for quite a while before the first cramps came. Mistress reached over, stopped the flow and started to massage my back in earnest. It felt great. The cramp was short lived

"You took almost half the bag that time," She said. "You are getting so much better at this."

I felt proud of myself for having pleased Her so. The flow began again. Mistress wiggled the nozzle just to make sure I felt it and then went back to rubbing my back. I lasted quite a while this time before another cramp started. Mistress shut off the flow once more and reached under me to massage my sagging abdomen.

"You are almost finished with this one," She stated. She continued the abdominal massage until the cramp went away. Then the flow was started for, what I hoped was, the last time.

It was the last time. It was only a short wait for the pressure to stop. There was no cramp in sight. The clamp was closed and the nozzle removed without ceremony.

"Here is your reward for taking that so well," She said as She slipped Her hand down to my cock. She caressed my cock and balls and then started to jack me off. I wanted to cum right away, but found that I could not. I had waves of pleasure washing over me and noticed that I was moaning almost non-stop. I was on the brink of heaven, but could not get there. This was diabolical!

Mistress stopped Her ministrations on me and stood up.

"Get on the toilet and release that load," she said and walked out of the room.

I did as She ordered with the same results as before. There was not much other than the water to come out this time. My stay on the porcelain throne was shorter than the last time. I washed up again and cleaned the inflatable nozzle that was in the sink. I called to Mistress and she came back in for the third time. She was carrying a plastic pitcher. Mistress placed the pitcher on the counter next to the sink and filled the enema bag once more with water. She hung it back on the towel rack and filled the plastic pitcher. The air was bled out of the hose. A little lubricant was applied to the nozzle.

"Get down on all fours again," She stated. "You are about to find out why I like the open topped enema bags."

I got down as ordered and the nozzle was shoved in my anus. It was larger than the douche nozzle, but the lubricant helped it slide right in without any pain at all. The inner bulb was inflated and the pressure grew. It was not comfortable anymore. Mistress Q tugged on the nozzle to seat it properly and then blew up the outer bulb. I was given no time to get used to anything. The flow was started. My Mistress kneeled down beside me once more and rested Her hands on my back.

I must have taken almost the entire bag before the first cramp came this time. My belly felt almost as distended as it did when the last enema was finished. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that I was right. There was only a little water left in the bag. Mistress Q shut off the flow.

"Amazing," She exclaimed. "You took nearly the whole thing in one great rush. You really deserve a reward now.

Mistress actually got under me from the side lying on Her back and took my cock into Her mouth. I was ecstatic. She sucked me like a pro for (what I believed) a long time. I was in constant spasm, but could not cum. Lord knows I wanted to badly. I drifted off into some other land until I felt Her mouth leave me. She got back into a kneeling position beside me and reached for the plastic pitcher.

"This is why the open top on the enema bag," She said as She poured the water in the pitcher into the bag. It was a little better than half full again. I groaned and started to plead with Her not to make me take all of that.

"Don't start or I will put the ball gag back in your mouth," She said sternly.

I shut up and waited. The flow was turned back on. The pressure was worse than before. I looked under me and saw that my belly looked like it was going to burst. I had trouble catching my breath from the volume of water pushing up against my diaphragm. I was drifting on the sensations and noticed that my bladder was begging for release also.

I knew I would not be able to piss with that tie around my cock and balls. I had lost a lot of feeling in that area since the mouth was taken away. Something had to give. It did. The flow was turned off.

"I am going to pinch this off until you get up on the toilet," Mistress Q said. "I will deflate it and take it out after that. I do not want you to release any of the fluid until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

I got up on the toilet and Mistress deflated the bulbs in the nozzle. It was removed from my anus. Mistress then pulled on the bow of the string tying my cock and balls. It came free and she tugged the little know out of it. She then started to slowly unwrap in from my cock and balls. I was thankful She did this slowly because it felt like She was taking part of the skin with it. It hurt like hell and I let Her know it.

"Do you want to piss or not?" She asked.

For the second time I tried to keep my mouth shut, but could not help moaning loudly as She removed that string. Finally it was off and my cock started to sag.

"Let that out, clean up the equipment, take a shower, and come out to the living area when you are done," She ordered. "Take the cuffs off for your shower and put them on again before you come out." With that She left the room. I could not help but watch that well proportioned ass in those black shorts as She walked away from me. Her back was smooth. The muscles rippled under the skin as She walked and Her shoulder blades were visible. What a package.

I let go of everything. It took quite a while for this one to drain all the way out of me. Showered and refreshed I went out to the living area.

More to come!

subger
subger
24 Followers