My Time as a Mexican Whore

Story Info
Innocent wife kidnapped and forced into prostitution.
1.5k words
4.11
661.4k
266
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,809 Followers

The large man was pounding hard into Michelle's pussy as she lay on the small bed. The bed springs were squeeking loudly and the bed was slamming into the wall of the tiny room. He was grunting and about to cum. He had chosen not to wear a condom. It was always the john's choice. The man slowed a little in his thrusts as he pumped his seed into the pretty little wife. He moved to suck on her right nipple and then moved up a little higher on her tit with the full intention on marking her with his hickey.

Michelle started to cry, but held back as best as she could. Michelle and her husband had planned on starting a family. They had hoped she would get pregnant on their vacation in Mexico along the Mayan Riveria. Now here was yet another man cumming in her unprotected womb.

Her pussy already felt worn out, yet she knew that the night had only begun. This was only her third trick for the night. She knew there would be many more. Everyone wanted to fuck a pretty young American wife.

The man thrust his tongue deeply into Michelle's mouth as he finished squeezing out the last of his cum into her pussy and leaving a new hickey on her tit. He was proud of himself. He and many of the other men had laughed about giving her a baby. He hoped he had been the one. He rolled off of her. Michelle was glad to get out from under his big belly. It had been hard to breathe.

Michelle was pretty. Her shoulder-length medium brown hair had life to it, bouncing about her head as she walked. Her green eyes seemed to give life to her pretty face. Her 36D breasts very nicely topped her 25 inch waist and 37 inch hips.

Michael and she had married five years ago. They had put off a family until they were better settled financially. At thirty, Michael was two years older than Michelle. They both had good jobs. He had become somewhat successful in the energy business. She was the secretary to the president of an accounting firm.

Everything had been going great until that horrible night. It had been less than two weeks ago. They had gone with some others from their resort to a popular nightclub downtown. She had dressed seductively in a short dress that showed off her assets very well. Michael had insisted that she wear it. She hadn't worn a bra. He liked her looking "hot", and she certainly did.

It had been getting late, Michael had drank too much, and Michelle was trying to get him into a taxi to go back to their resort. Michael had insisted on one last drink at the bar next door before they left. As they entered, Michelle felt uncomfortable. None of the others from the resort were inside. It was dark and as her eyes adjusted, she could see several men sitting around the bar. The few couples dancing where all Mexican. She couldn't see any Americans.

Michael had walked up to the bar and Michelle followed him, noting the stares of the men around her. He ordered them two drinks, although she insisted that he didn't need one and she didn't want one. As Michael was downing his drink, a strange man came up and asked to dance with Michelle.

She told him "No,thanks". He insisted in his broken English. Michael finally told the man that he could dance with his wife.

As they walked to the dance floor, Michael stumbled. When they started to dance, Michael fell down and Michelle tied to help him up.

Two men came over and helped him up and walked with Michael and Michelle outside. They said they would get them a cab. Michelle remembered being thankful for their help.

Just then a white van pulled up and the side door opened. Michelle could see some men sitting on the floor and that there were no back seats. Before she could say anything, the men pushed both Michael and Michelle into the van. The door shut, and the van sped off.

Immediately the men grabbed Michelle and ripped at her dress. When Michael tried to help her, one of the men hit him and held him down. It wasn't hard to do in Michael's intoxicated state.

Ripping her dress open, the men grabbed for Michelle's tits, ass, and pussy. One man held her arms down above her head. He leaned over and sucked on her tits as another man pulled her panties down.

Michelle was screaming and kicking. When her foot contacted with the chest of the man trying to get her panties off, he slapped her hard. She was stunned. He moved on his knees up her body, taking his dick out. He grabbed her hair and lifted her mouth to his cock.

Michelle held her lips closed and shook her head "no!"

The man slapped her again, harder than the first time. Tears came from her eyes. Her head was ringing. As her mouth fell open, the man forced his smelly dick inside.

Michael had had his hands taped behind his back and his ankles taped together. As he tried to protest, one of the men hit him hard in the stomach. He vomited immediately. Another man kicked him several times. The van stopped. One of the men took a rag and wiped the vomit out of the van, slapping and hitting Michael as he did. All Michael could see in the dark night was the side of an old car a few feet away.

"Suck!" the man ordered Michelle. "Or we kill husband."

Michelle looked over at Michael. He already looked in bad shape. She began to suck on the man's rape-tool as she felt another man begin to lick what she was to come to know as "fuck-hole 1."

His dick began to grow as she sucked. She gagged as he shoved it deep into her throat. Her saliva ran out of her mouth and down to her chest. The man pulled his dick out.

"Swallow me!" he ordered, and then slapped her again. He then put his hard dick back into the pretty wife's mouth.

As he did, Michelle could feel a dick pushing against her pussy. She could do nothing about it as he pushed fully inside her and began fucking her.

The man fucking Michelle's mouth began to cum first. She had to swallow some of it, he was so far down her throat. As he began to pull out, he paused and finished cumming in her mouth.

The other man soon began to cum in her pussy. She could feel his wicked seed shoot deep within.

The men pulled Michael over to her. "Now how you like pretty wife. Kiss her!"

Michael's face was pushed into Michelle's. He could taste the man's foul cum as they kissed. He was then pushed down to her pussy.

"Lick it, clean her, or maybe I give her a baby!," the man who had cum in her pussy said.

Michael began to lick her and even suck on her to get the cum out. In his befuddled mind he was trying to prevent a pregnancy. The men laughed at him and punched him. Even in their shock, Michelle and Michael felt the total humilation.

Before Michael had finished licking the cum out, another man had his dick in Michelle's mouth. Yet another was in her pussy as Michael was pulled aside. He was forced to watch his wife raped by two men at once.

Michael could see cum running out of his wife's mouth as the second man pulled out. It dropped down to her breasts. He could also see cum coming out of her pussy as the other man pulled out. He expected to have to lick it again, but instead, a man laid down and made Michelle mount him. Another man held her head up by her hair and pushed his dick into her mouth.

Michael was pulled up and made to lick Michelle's asshole. He knew what the men were planning to do. There was nothing he do about it except to get her as wet as possible.

Michael was pulled aside, and the man Michelle had been sucking moved around behind her and pushed his dick inside Michelle's tight virgin ass, ignoring her screams.

Another man quickly stuffed Michelle's mouth with his dick. The van suddenly pulled to a stop. The side door was opened and Michael was pulled out. They were on a dirt road somewhere in the country. The tape was taken off of Michael's wrists and ankles. The men took his shirt, belt, shoes, keys, billfold and rings.

Left with only his pants, Michael walked off as the van sped on, the men laughing. He could see no tag or other identification. Michael's last sight of his wife Michelle was with three men fucking her at once, one in each of her holes.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,809 Followers