My Time in the Monastery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About this time, we also perfected our advanced frenching techniques, and would kiss and swap spit for hours. I was the one giving all the orders and telling "Sissy" exactly what I expected. I loved ramming my tongue into my little pussy girl's mouth. I hoped and prayed that I would soon be shoving another of my organ of mine, my ever-hard dick, into that very same mouth. Soon, reality, lust, and "Sissy's craving of her MASTER'S cock would cause this fantasy come true.

Thanks in part to my little fairy princesses' love of anything erotic, "Sissy" helped me fulfill my titty fixation. I would suck, bite, and munch on and on her gorgeous little -girl titties for hours. I loved her boobs and enjoyed sucking on her pink nipples until I had her "nipped out". My little girl's cute pink nipples became an obsession. "Sissy" had the cutest girly titties and II loved them. As stated previously, I had always been a "tit man" and my little soon to be cock sucker's titties" were great. I loved to make her hot by licking, softly biting, and pulling at the nipples with my teeth. I would gently and harshly pull then bite her pinkish nubs and my little pussy-slave would look up with at her MASTER, with total devotion and with a glint in her eyes. She would softly moan and purr asking her MASTER to be both gentle and rough with her girly nipples. I would also cup, caress, and pull at her nipples with my fingers. She loved it when I pulled and milked her adorable pink nipples. "Sissy" often would cum by a simple titty biting or licking. "Sissy" would almost pass out with pleasure. I too nearly passed in holy rapture as I grazed at my luv wad's beautiful pink nippled titties.

"Sissy's" tits were my mouthful. I told her that I loved her tits. "Sissy" would beg me to play with her little girly titties as I moaned "nummy-yummy" while chewing, suckling, or biting on her titties. I did munch on her titties as frequently as our monastic schedules allowed. My little fairy would often come from behind me and rub her nubs into my back. I often, copped a dry feel when the other monks were not watching. My little cock sucker loved her titty treats. Sometimes I too, thought that I could cum just by sucking, licking, and biting my little cunt's perfect pink-tipped titties.

My little girly-boy- twat "Sissy" had the greatest set of titties that I have bitten, chewed, and or sucked. I have chewed on some great titties, all women except for "Sissy" but they could not compare to my first set that belonged to my little "twinky": "Sissy". I have often heard that we have indelible memories of the first set of titties that you suck after adolescence. True! "Sissy" girl, you have/had the finest set of titties that I have ever sucked, bitten, licked, and adored. Your nipples, you pinkish nubs still can make shoot my load when I think of your girly- boy titties.

"Sissy would often get nipple erections while were standing in line or watching TV. Of course, her MASTER would notice and that would cause a huge hard on which she would also notice. It became our secret game either while walking around the monastery, at prayer, meals, or often just walking up the steps. We were "horn dogs" and we didn't care who might notice. Hardened nipples and a diamond hard cock were often sported in our Indiana monastery. I am damn sure that we were not the first monks who had the hots for one another, but we sure were the horniest two monks with constant nipple erections and hard ons in Indiana.

I would also give her hickies all over her body, "Sister" would give me love bites all over my body, I relished giving "Sissy" hickies on her neck where they could be seen by the others brothers in our community. I purposefully left my love marks on my bitch I loved the dominance and having my boy-slave "do me" whenever I desired. Sister would just purr and stroke my cock. "Sissy" would fondle me and grin and tell me that I was her MASTER. She told me that I was her first and only MASTER and that she would obey and take her whippings without saying a word. I noticed that "Sissy" wanted more oF her MASTER. Who the hell was I to argue? My cute, little pussy-bitch was mine. My adoring, compliant girl friend became an addiction, and I wanted to replace my pussy girl's hand and "do her!!" Really, "do" her.

I desired "Sister's" hand jobs a lot. We would often have twice-daily "good loving/ good scourging" sessions as often as our monastic schedules allowed. He too, was in heaven servicing me and getting his ass whipped and spanked. I was very happy to oblige my boy-toy and often would raise red welts on his pure white monastic ass. I must admit that she had a nice tight butt. I loved the power. I would often walk around the monastery sporting a raging rock-solid hard on thinking about my next kinky encounter with "Sissy" and how much further I could make her go. I wanted to beat her ass, and to have her give me her amazing hand jobs.

I often would be at evening prayer just waiting to run to my room to be adored and serviced. Damn, damn I wanted her and I wanted to make Brother/Sister my very own slave. I wanted more, and more and Sister wanted to do even more sessions. Although, we feared being discovered, she would often rub my crotch under the dining room table when we were able to sit together. I would often goose my bitch while the other brothers were not paying attention. Sister was a cock addict and that cock was mine.

My cute, pussy-girl, "Sissy", told me once that she could cum when I entered the room, especially when I came into chapel. My little cum-fairy was always ready to serve and to be scourged. I wanted run to my room and have my cum toy beat me off and for me to beat and whip the bitch. She begged for more and who was I to refuse my little cum bitch? "Sissy" also wanted her MASTER to 'brand' her femmy bod with hickies over her yummy bod. I did. My little fairy was always sporting "industrial-sized hickies on her neck and on her yummy titties. I once thought of a way to monogram my cutie-cunt, but never pulled it off.

Again, our "games" changed. Brother / Sister "TML" started kissing and licking my balls and my cock and wanting me to whip her ass harder and harder. I was totally into it. "Sissy" paid very special attention to my cock head and licked it like I were a human lollipop. "Sissy" called it her slurpy treat. My very own luv monk my delightful cum bitch would begin at the base of my cock and lick upward while moaning and purring. She would look up and beg me to cum. "Sissy" was never satisfied with my cumming, and would beg me to cum again. My luv monk was insatiable. YES!!! My little vacuum toy always wanted a mouthful of my love juice. My adorable, precious, pussy-mouth was always devising new methods of "doing" her MASTER. Her MASTER was always planning new methods of getting more from my little "twinky". My very own boy-toy was now my prized possession and my personal cock sucker. I had had my very first blowjob, and I knew that I wanted more and more of the same. I was now obsessed with "Sissy's blow jobs, and her titties and her adorable cute little femmy bod; especially her titties, her mouth and her fuckable white ass.

"Sissy" would always stop and let me come on her hands or on his tits. That kinda sucked, (literally) but I finally convinced Brother "TML" to let me cum gallons in his willing monastic, cherry, mouth. My "slurpy machine would drain every gram from my cock. All I had to do was beat her cherry white ass and take incredible pleasure. I loved it. Sister's mouth was taking hot streams of my cum and she moaned with "holy passion, excitement and obedience every time that I came in her mouth. Bother / Sister never swallowed, but swirled my cum like a fancy French sauce in her mouth. She was happy, actually quite happy to have her ass beaten and to cum as she lay on her stomach. My little "fairy princess" was becoming my cum "dairy princess". I never could have enough cum-time with my femmy-bitch. I had "Sissy's" pussy-mouth on my mind constantly. I had visions of "Sissy's" mouth sucking my cock and milking ever gram of cum I could produce. I was in my own monastic heaven. I had almost the sex, all the adoration, all, but not enough for "Sissy's" MASTER. I wanted even more from my pussy-girl. I wanted my bitch's ass. When the thoughts first entered my mind, I was confused and thought that my I had become a "switch hitter. At that point, I didn't give a shit. My dick and only my dick was making all of my decisions.

My personal, cutie, cum sucking slave was always ready to please, and to submit. Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. I really wanted her to swallow, but she was not ready at that point. I know that a few more sessions....maybe, I would choke my little girl –boy with more than she could ever swallow. In my youth, I had a hell of a lot of spunk ready to gag my boy-toy.

I also convinced Brother "Sissy" to let me fuck him. I would only Vaseline and fuck his cheeks, no penetration, but again I came and pleasured myself for hours. I knew that this was "over the top", but I wanted her more and more, and could not contain my cock or my cum. "Sissy" was my cum toy. He wanted more and more and he would take his daily whippings as he lay on his stomach until he too came and came again. "Sissy" would take her ass whuppings like an obedient bitch. My bitch!!! My cute, slave would only whimper and beg her MASTER for more and more as she sucked and swirled my cum loads. Damn, I was in monastic heaven.

I wanted to dominate and make my little boy-bitch beg to blow me and let me cheek fuck her. He was mine. I was her cum MASTER. "Sister" "TML" was my obedient, cutie-twat slave, cum receptacle and my "toy". I certainly enjoyed his devotion and his total submission to me and to my cock. I loved the whippings and spankings that made "Sissy" totally compliant, begging for more and more. "Sissy" and she gave me great fulfilling pleasure and a place to park my cock in her moth or her ass cheeks during our monastic free times. I did enjoy my parking privileges and probably should been ticketed for excess time violations, and forgetting to yield the right of way.

Though a bit kinky, I especially relished my little sucking on my cock and by me coping a feel of her titties during scheduled prayer and silence periods. While the other brothers (monks) were supposedly in their rooms praying of meditating, I was shooting my load in my titty girl's adoring mouth, and or whipping my little cum drainer. Damn, I was happy to "give" and certainly to receive. I wanted to have her swallow my load and I wanted to fuck her ass, not her cheeks.

I think that my goals would have been realized had I not left the monastery for the cutest little blonde girl in the world who I met in college.

"Sissy" actually began talking about her MASTER taking her cherry and of swallowing her first load. Unfortunately, as before she was sharing her fantasies with the "fems' and not with her MASTER, as my docile cum hungry bitch should have been doing. As, I left the monastery for the outside world I will never know. It was only a matter of time and ass whipping and Brother/"Sissy" would have felt obliged and honored to suck and swallow, to fuck and plead. She told me later that she would jack off several times a daily thinking about swallowing my load and of her MASTER taking her final love gift: her virgin ass cherry. Had "Sissy" even discussed her hot thoughts with her MASTER, I would have been one happy ass monk.

The last "good loving" I received was shortly after I left. Sister called me and asked me to meet her at a different monastery. I had just broken up with my fiancée and had not had anyone touch me in months. When I arrived at the monastery, Sister answered the door dressed in her brown monastic robe and her white cord. I wanted to fuck her on the spot, but we were in the doorway of her monastery. My little cock sucker had an erotic plan in mind. "Sissy" as always, had on her favorite fragrance, (English Leather kinda appropriate) and had showered and shaved for the occasion. I, her "MASTER" always demanded that she have a close shave to be as girlish as possible on our dates. I wanted my little bitch to be clean, shaven, and always ready to please me, her MASTER. I always demanded that my little fairy not even have a hint of stubble on her face. I wanted her to be my bitch and look and act feminine! My little cum sucking toy had remembered her "MASTER'S" wishes

I remember once when "Sissy" had the faintest hint of stubble on her face. I made her suck me off, and I didn't whip her. She was almost in tears, apologizing. I refused to do anything to her. I did make her blow me two or three times without frenching and or me playing with her titties. She did offer her titties for her MASTER to bite suck and chew. I refused! She had to learn her lesson. If she wanted any action from and for her MASTER, she had better be clean-shaven and have her pussy face acceptable and stubble-free for her "man". I was a strict MASTER, and my rules and preferences had to be obeyed and followed or there were consequences. The MASTER'S word was the law. The MASTER'S every wish and whim were to be anticipated and acted upon with total humility and joyful servitude. The MASTER'S rule were very simple, be ready, be femmy, be subservient and suck me off. If you are lucky, I might whip you, and if I am feeling charitable, I might whip and allow you to lay on your stomach and rub your crotch until you too can cum.

I could see that "Sissy" was already "nipped out" and anxious to go. So was my cock. My hard on must have given me sway. I had a massive hard on and "Sissy" gave my cock a gentle swipe and purred. She told me that she wasn't wearing underwear and that she was ready to "service" her MASTER. "Sissy" gave me a not too subtle wink, licked her lips. I knew what was "cumming"

We went to her room where she gave me one last BJ. "Sissy" had a new trick. She had brought a cup of ice with us. She would suck on the ice and then suck on my rod. Damn, that was her best BJ ever. Neither my fiancée, nor any of the other women who I fucked ever quite measured up to that last blowjob. "Sissy" was great and I was happy. "Sissy" sucked, and sucked with a mouthful of ice. I knew I could not last long, but I held off as for as long as I could. I did not have the opportunity to paddle or whip my bitch, but she understood. The other monks might hear the moaning and the sounds of my cock and her moaning and purring. I regret to this day not reciprocating, but that is life! Looking back, I should had bloodied her ass, and made her scream for another slurpy load. That last "good-loving-good scourging session should have bee our first good swallowing, good fucking session.

OH, Brother/Sister TML, I still fantasize about your service to your MASTER. OK, I'll admit to the fact that once when I was sucking on a my fiancée 's titties, I imagined that I was sucking on your girly titties, she has bigger tits, but not as succulent as yours , my personal twink cum sucker. "KD" has a great set, but no one has cute pink nipples, and nubs like you. No woman I have been with gets the same nipped look that you did when I was sucking and biting your titties. Damn, I am still hot for your girly titties. I still want to nibble, suck, bite, and lick my little pussy-boy's adorable tits. "Sissy" your nipples and how they reacted to being sucked and bitten are an erotic wonder. If we ever get together again, I want to try and titty fuck while you are sucking my cock. Damn, why hadn't we ever tried that before? I want to bite, suck, kiss, and lick the set of titties that belongs only to me, your MASTER. Your titties are all mine. Forever!

Once when I was porking a former girlfriend and filling her with my cum, I was fantasizing that it was your mouth taking my entire load. I think that when I was cumming that I screamed out "Sissy" bitch I am cumming! She wanted to know "who" hat girl 'Sissy bitch' was. I am sure that I "made up" a huge whopper of a lie. She would never understand that "Sissy" was a boy-toy", who had given the most incredible head in my lusty monastery days.

I also lust when I jack off thinking that it's your mouth or your ass I into which I am depositing my cum. I loved your attention. I loved when you called me: "MASTER!" I loved having my cock in your mouth and embedded in your ass cheeks. I loved your lollipop sucks and beating your ass raw. 30+ years later, and I still have wet dreams about waking up with you on your knees and with devotion and servitude eagerly giving your MASTER a good morning blowjob.

"Sissy" I have had other "real" women, but no one has adored and worshiped my cock like you. Sister, you gave the best head I have ever experienced. "Sissy" girl, you worshiped and devoured my cock with the greatest devotion. "Sissy", you desired my cum and your "good scourging with such tender, eager yearning. I want to cum in your mouth and have you swallow. I want to fuck your cherry, white ass raw. I want you on your hands and knees begging to "do your MASTER" and to swallow and swallow and be my boy-toy, fuck muffin, cum receptacle as I again whip and beat my your girly boy- toy -ass with paddles, whips and chains. I want to ravage your ass and your mouth with my cock. I want you to beg to be fucked and also beg to swallow my cock and my cum. "Sissy bitch, you don't know what I wouldn't do to make you choke on my cum, and to hear you scream as I fuck you raw.

My cute, obedient, cock-hungry little "slurpy" machine, I imagine you with my cock in your mouth, kneeling beneath my computer desk as I am typing, with you my little fairy, licking, sucking, and begging to be whipped. I too fantasize and can almost hear you choking on my third or fourth load of spunk.

Remember, "Sissy" how after years on not talking we arranged an AOL instant chat. Recently, you surprised me by mailing your leather gifts of servitude. I was surprised by a UPS package that you sent. Inside carefully packed were several whips, paddles, riding crops and those little cigars, (blueberry mothers) which you asked that I smoke as you sucked me. You graphically wrote what you would do to my cock, and what I would do to your ass when we next met.

I also remember how fucking disappointed I was to learn that you had swallowed another monk's load. Initially I was irate. I am still pissed off and hurt. You little cunt, you will pay for the indiscretion. Cunt-boy, you will have the MASTER'S wrath and the MASTER'S cum. You will swallow so fucking much of your MASTER'S cum that you will gag on it. You will pay with your ass. You will pay, and pay again. I will fuck you as you whimper for me to forgive your disobedience. I will take what has always been mine: your cute little virgin "twinky" ass. I am thinking of monogramming your adorable virgin ass with my MMMWH or 'my MASTER was here' or maybe with my initials or my entire name. You won't soon forget the cherry popping or the branding. Cunt, you will pay! Fairy-girl, you will marvel at how much cum I will have for you to swallow and for you to have deposited in your cherry-virgin ass.

You also said that he was just a weekend fling at a retreat you attended several years ago. You said that it was no "big thing" and that you were thinking of me when you swallowed. Boy-bitch you can never imagine how much that hurt your MASTER. I may forgive, but only my cock shoved up, filling your boy-toy cunt will make me forget. I will hurt you as much as your have hurt your MASTER. "Sissy y you'll be thinking all about me when you swallow several of your MASTER'S loads soon. Your girlish mouth will be sore from sucking me often so often. You will swallow load after load of the MASTER'S cum, and then beg for another load. Bitch, if you even hesitate, your MASTER will severely retaliate and make you suffer, as you have wanted to for so long. Or, perhaps, I will not bite and suck your titties, or shove my tongue down your throat or the ultimate not scourging you and making you wait for hours.