My Time in The Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers

I slowly ran my hands along the floor until they reached the carpeted base of The Saddle. I found the kneepad on the side nearest me, and moved past it, slowly tracing my fingers up the gentle arch, over the smooth leather, to the peak. I eagerly sought to feel the probes that would soon fill me – probes that I had never actually seen fitted into The Saddle. Both hands ambled over the surface of the seat until, almost simultaneously, they discovered the location of two protrusions, noting the stark contrast between their latex material and the leather seat.

My pussy convulsed in spasms as I formed both hands around the base of the larger of the two shafts. Its size was actually a bit of a disappointment – I had taken much larger dildos than this, and I doubted that this could be the source of the pain Master spoke of. After stroking the shaft of the pussy probe several times, I moved both my hands to the smaller "rear" probe. Again, the size was less than intimidating – about the same as the medium plug in Master's anal accessory kit. No problem, I thought.

Master squirted a generous blob of lube into each of my palms. "Prepare The Saddle for mounting," He ordered. Obediently, I spread the slippery substance over the phallic poles that would soon be inside me. My body ached for them to fill me as my hands stroked each of them up and down slowly and deliberately.

"I want you to stop now and feel the depth of your need," He insisted, reading the lust on my face and the passion in my motions. "Let desire overtake you. Let your natural cum-slut self rise proudly to the surface."

I resumed my resting position and sat very still, imagining, anticipating, wondering, and wanting. My entire being was becoming obsessed with the need to have my ass and pussy filled by Master's Saddle.

"I am your cum-slut, Master," I said boldly.

"Who has led you to find your true cum-slut self?" He asked.

"You, Sir, You have taught me what I am and what I truly have always been. I am dream. I am your cum-slut."

"Mount The Saddle, and surrender your body to Me."

I crawled up on the platform and swung one leg over the seat, quickly mounting the machine like a dog in heat. I impatiently lowered my body onto the waiting slippery shafts, guiding them easily in with one hand on each until my ass came to rest against the soft leather beneath me. Gawd it felt wonderful, and I grunted out a loud, gasping moan. I loved the feeling of being filled front and back, and Master knew it. My body twitched and trembled and pleasure coursed through my veins, as I alternately clinched my pussy and ass muscles, surrendering them to my Master and His creation. What a delightful feeling!

"Now fuck," Master insisted.

On command I slowly began to rock my hips, humping and grinding my clit against the leather horn in front of me. With each thrust forward, my ass was filled deeper, and the front cock slipped out ever so slightly. My hips would then pendulum back, and as my cunt lips once again spread fully around the base of the front cock, the ass probe slipped out slightly. After only a few minutes of fucking, I felt myself vaulting toward orgasm at an astonishing rate, as my motions became almost violent.

Master, who reads my impending orgasms with amazing acuity, suddenly yanked firmly on my ponytail. "Give me your attention, my little cum slut, and listen well. No cumming without permission. This time I mean it. You don't want to compound your punishment by failing to control yourself again, believe me."

"Yes, Master," I replied, panting heavily, "I believe you."

"Now be perfectly still," He ordered. I strained against every instinct my body had to keep fucking and bucking like a wild woman and forced myself to remain still. I placed my hands, palms up, on the tops of my slightly trembling thighs and waited for my next instruction. Even sitting motionless, I was still dangling on the edge of orgasmic explosion, and I could have easily cum instantly on Master's command.

"Who owns the desire you feel now?" Master asked.

"You, Master."

"Who owns the release your body so desperately seeks?"

"You, Master"

"You have chosen to surrender your body and your pleasure to me, because I am here to take possession of them. You will learn, in time, to surrender these to me even when I am nowhere around – even when I am on another continent."

"I desire to learn these things, Sir," I responded sincerely.

"Gradually your submission will be made complete. Today's lessons will help you on the journey toward total submission." My heart leapt with delight at His words.

Master bound my wrists behind me once again. He then tightened both nipple clamps several turns, causing me to wince and squirm as the pressure grew just out of the pleasure range. I'm quite certain Master smiled at my reaction. He then connected the chain than hung between the clamps to The Saddle in a manner that stretched my tits down taut. My shoulders slumped forward to slightly relieve the pressure, but Master pulled my back up straight by tugging at my hair.

"Straight, dream. You know how."

Master released my hair and I continued to sit straight, despite the soft burn in my nipples. "Yes, Master, I know how."

He continued. "Having your tits bound to The Saddle like this will prevent you from dismounting, should you lose your nerve," He explained. "Remember you still have your safe word if you need it."

His statement confused me. Why would I lose my nerve over something as pleasurable as The Saddle? And why in the world would I need to use the safe word? Hmmmm. A mild wave of nervousness began to build in my stomach.

"Now remember, dream, be still," Master reminded me. There was a click and immediately my ears filled with whirring and humming noises, while simultaneously The Saddle came to life beneath me, groaning with something I could best describe as a gentle rumble against my thighs and ass cheeks. My body jerked upward slightly in surprise, and instantly the sting in my nipples brought me back down firmly in the seat.

Nervously I focused every one of my available senses as sharply as I could, hoping to anticipate what would come next. Something in the base of The Saddle clicked, and I felt the pussy probe jump inside me. It potentially could have been a good sensation, but I was so on edge that I could scarcely enjoy it. Click. It jumped again, only this time I sensed the thing pressing harder against my walls. Click. Its growing, I thought, the damn thing is growing. Click. I felt my vaginal walls stretch to accommodate the expanding member. I instinctively rocked my hips in a fucking motion and found the shaft much more rigid than it had been at first. Master sternly reminded me to be still.

With the next click, the swelling appendage hit my g-spot, and a rush of pleasure shot up from the depths of my womanhood, racing through me until I thought that surely I would cum, though not moving a muscle.

"I'm going to cum, Master," I blurted out.

"No you're not!" He replied sternly.

"Please, Sir," I begged. "I need..."

"Your need is not the issues, slut," He barked. "You have said I own your pleasure and your impending release. Now show me that it is so."

I wanted to beg more, but knew it was futile. Everything in me wanted to hump The Saddle furiously and finally accomplish what my body longed for. Yet, as much as this need overwhelmed me, I knew that my need for submission to Master was somehow greater. Ultimately it was not the threat of His punishment that allowed me to yield my orgasm to Him, but my desire to be totally His.

Three or four more clicks came in rapid-fire succession, and the stretching shifted to my ass, causing an abrupt burning sensation, as my back hole was forced open. I cried out quietly, more from the strangeness of the feeling than from discomfort. I was no anal virgin and though I was embarrassed to admit it, one of the few women I knew that actually asked for anal sex. So, I reminded myself not fight the intrusion and coaxed myself to relax, knowing that this was the best way to enjoy having my ass raped.

At last the clicking stopped. I was full, very full – teetering on the brink of pain. I took a few deep breaths and allowed my body to relax onto the swollen probes. I can do this, I thought, I can even like this. Against the dark backdrop of my blindfold, I painted the picture that Master was likely beholding of me, riding upon His creation, naked, bound, with holes stuffed and tits clamped. It was an extreme and erotic sight. I thought of how hard His cock would be seeing me like this.

I had lost track of Master in the midst of all that was happening to me, but suddenly He was standing in front of me, and the hard cock I had just been imagining was pressing against my lips. I felt the drops of pre-cum smeared over them, and I knew that Master had been stroking His meat, forcing them to the surface of the head solely for my enjoyment. I licked off every delicious bit.

Master grabbed the back of my hair and violently forced Himself into my eager mouth, sliding in deeply until His wonderful cockhead pressed against the back of my throat and His balls rested on my chin. There was nothing I loved more than the feeling of Master's stiffness against the back of my throat. I loved the way He would often fuck my face with wild abandon, taking full advantage of all my cocksucking acuity.

"Ah, dream," Master sighed, "I love how you serve me with that amazing mouth of yours."

I truly cherished every moment of giving Master the best oral pleasure I could. And He knew how hot it always made me to suck Him with my hands bound - how erotically vulnerable I would feel at the mercy of His powerful and perfect manhood.

"Now you are a totally full little cum slut," Master growled. Master was right, of course. I had never had all my holes so crammed full before. "Now, fuck me with your mouth."

As instructed, I began to draw my head back, slowly sliding Master between my moist lips, all the while swirling my tongue about furiously, a technique that always got a rave response. But as I moved back the clamps bit viciously at my nipples, as my breasts were wrenched downward, causing me to stop my withdrawal suddenly when my lips were only half way up His shaft.

"Fuck me, dream," Master repeated. "All the way."

I tried to alter my motion, moving more with my neck and less with my torso, but inevitably there came a sharp biting sensation each time my lips encountered the thick, round head of Master's manhood. Nonetheless, I found a motion and rhythm that satisfied Him, yet minimized the pain enough for me to focus on pleasuring Him with my best effort. I started out slowly and lightly, but gradually picked up the pace and increased the suction. Master always liked my mouth to be as wet as my pussy, and He sloshed in and out until drool drizzled down my chin and splashed onto my bound breasts. Master's loud groans conveyed His pleasure at my oral mastery.

I was so extremely turned on by all this that I had to focus my entire being on Master's gorgeous cock in order to keep from cumming immediately. If I even paused to think about my fully stuffed pussy and ass, it would have been over the top for me. But Master flicked a switch on the remote that suddenly drew my attention back to the bulbous shaft in my ass that was now vibrating steadily. After just a few seconds, the vibration moved to my pussy. For several minutes I enjoyed this alternating pattern of pleasure, all the while continuing to fuck Master with my mouth. In my mind I tried desperately to run from the orgasm that was about to overtake me. I had never been held on the brink for so long, and it was maddening.

As if He read my struggle, Master caused the clicking noises to again emanate from The Saddle, resuming the expansion of my holes. Simultaneously both holes were stretched far beyond the pleasurable fullness I had so far enjoyed. Damn it was tight. I could feel the probes pressing upon one another, their offsetting vibrations swirling beneath me as if having a life all their own. The pressure turned to discomfort and the discomfort to pain within three or four clicks. I felt as if I was being torn open from underneath. My head grew still as I focused myself on trying to relax against the intense intrusions. Master took over the fucking motion, stifling my whimpers with the tip of His rock-hard cock, and forcing my head back at the expense of my aching tits.

My head was spinning at the cacophony of sensations going on all over my body, sensations too plentiful and too dissonant to comprehend rationally. I was totally consumed by them, as if drowning in a violent sea. I could not have spoken, even had my throat not been crammed as fully as my pussy and ass. And even if I could have eked out a few words, I would have not know whether to beg for permission to cum or to scream out the safe word.

"It is as I promised, dream." Master said. To my over-stimulated body it was as if His words were playing in slow motion. "At My hand you are riding the fine edge between pleasure and pain. Feel yourself careening through the darkness toward both extremes at once. Surrender to the extremes. Feel the pleasure and the pain splitting you wide open, as they peel you apart before me, for these are the implements of your complete surrender."

Using The Saddle as His able assistant, Master was playing my body like a fine instrument – no, like an entire erotic orchestra of fine instruments. My ass and pussy were stretched tighter than the strings of viola. The buzzing vibrators played harmoniously within me with the timbre of a bassoon. Master slid smoothly in and out of my mouth like the glissando of a jazzy trombone. My heart pounded in my chest with the steady percussive thumping of tympani. An arpeggio of pain and pleasure danced through my being, building in crescendo toward a yet unwritten finale'.

Fear gripped me forcefully when I heard The Saddle click successively, until I realized that the pressure was steadily declining back to where it had been before Master started fucking my face. The burning sensations were still present, and probably would be for hours, but no longer did I want to cry out in pain. Master turned the vibrators up several notches, until little by little pleasure took back my body from pain.

The tempo and force of Master's face-pounding thrusts quickened steadily, driving a steady stream of saliva to pour from my hot mouth over the front of my body. I knew He was growing close by the string of half-sentences He grunted out. "Oh gawd... That fucking mouth... uuuuhhh damn... one wet... hot... fuck..."

I wanted desperately to go off with Him, and I felt my own pending orgasm beginning to well up from the depths of my being. I had nothing left to fight it off with. Master was propelling me toward the peak of pleasure, riding my body like a rocket, as I simultaneously rode His fucking machine.

He managed to signal His permission by gasping out a single word. "Together!!" He shouted. At that He turned on the vibrator in the horn, causing it to dance marvelously against my clit, which had thus far been neglected. It was a welcome and uncontrollable ecstasy. Without conscious knowledge, I began writhing frantically upon The Saddle, and resumed fucking Master with my mouth, meeting each thrust with full force, despite the periodic tugging against my breasts. I heard Him toss the remote control to the floor and then felt both His hands gripping the back of my head, as He drove His hard cock deeper than it had ever been.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Master cried. "Ride that Saddle, dream! Fuck it good! Cum hard for me."

Of course, I could not answer verbally, but I replied with my body, as I even more vigorously fucked the machine beneath me, rocking my hips desperately against it. The concurrent stimulation of my ass, cunt walls, g-spot, clit, and nipples, not to mention Master's delicious cock against the back of my throat, summed to a result that was both delightful and dizzying. A symphony of buzzing, sloshing, and groaning noises reverberated through the room as we both vaulted violently upward toward our mutual zenith.

Master exploded first, forcing the first jets of His wonderful liquid love directly down my throat. I swallowed eagerly, gladly devouring every bit of the slippery offering that I could suck from His manhood. Within a few spurts, Master grabbed my hair and withdrew from my mouth. He held my head still by the hair in one hand and aimed His cock at my face with the other, as He bathed my lips, cheek and chin with successive beads of warm white cream.

The feeling of Masters cum dripping from my face was all it took to initiate explosions of my own. Wave after wave rocked my entire body. I shook violently and screamed loudly, finally having my mouth free to express my pleasure, "Oh my gawd, Master, oh, oh, oh, oooooohhhh!"

My body was still trembling with wonderful jolts of pleasure when Master silenced my screams with his dripping cock, stuffing himself into my mouth, allowing me to savor the last bits of his sweet come. I sucked and licked with abandon, until I finally had to pause to beg Him to turn off the machine. Thankfully, He obliged.

As the latex members withered inside me, Master unleashed my nipples, swiftly extracted me from the machine, and carried me to the bed. I lay there in an exhausted heap as He freed me from my wrist cuffs and blindfold.

At last able to see the man of my dreams, I gathered enough strength to throw my arms around Master for the first time in a week, and I think perhaps that was the best feeling of the entire night.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers
12