My Toy Nancy Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy starts her new life.
3.7k words
4.25
49k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up, sunlight streaming into the bedroom windows. I check the time – it's late morning. Good thing it's Saturday. I look across the bed and see Nancy, she's still asleep. Well, let's see if I can awaken her.

"Nancy, time to wake up." I watch as she opens her eyes, and I don't catch that neutral emotional state any longer. In fact I'm catching a lot of confused mix of feelings. After a couple of seconds her emotions settle down and I catch happiness from her. Good.

Nancy turns towards me as she sits up pulling the covers off of both of us. Her eyes lock on my cock and she moves so her face is over my crotch. She starts crooning to my cock, nuzzling it with her face, kissing it while stroking my balls with her hand.

"Nancy be careful, I need to take one hell of a piss." This is a great start, but I'm not sure if every command took hold so I need to test where she is at.

"Hmm, that sounds tasty. Let me put your cock in my mouth, then piss away." Nancy wraps her lips around my piss hardened cock and starts suckling it. Grinning I try to relax and after a moment feel the urine start to flow through my urethra, past her lips pursed around the head of my cock and then into her hungry mouth. I watch her throat moving as she swallows, keeping up with my stream. Nancy's eyes are closed, and I'm still getting a feeling of happiness coming from her, as well as a growing sensation of sexual excitement. Good, I think this validates my commands did take hold. Excellent in fact.

Nancy can't keep up after the first couple of mouthfuls and I watch as piss starts to escape her lips and dribble down her face. I clamp my pelvic muscles down and stop the flow giving her a chance to catch up – she smiles gratefully and I filled her mouth again. We do this a few more times until my bladder is empty and I finish. She strokes my cock a couple of times while wiping her tongue along the tip of my cock getting the last drops. Nancy lets my cock out of her mouth and announces she has to pee also. I tell her to get a cup from the kitchen and meet me in the bathroom. I slip my jeans back on and walk down the hallway to the bathroom.

I head in there and Mark is still sound asleep. I hear Nancy at the door and motion her to come in. When she sees that Mark's on the floor and I catch another bout of confusion, but now tinged with fear. I pull her over, putting her between Mark and myself. "No Nancy, it wasn't a dream. Mark was here last night and I caught the two of you in bed. Obviously things can't go back to what they were, the two of you made damn sure of that. There are going to be changes but I will keep you as my wife."

I catch a feeling of relief from Nancy, I realize the fear I had gotten from her was probably based on her thinking I was going to kick her out. "I'm not going to divorce you over this. However from now on you are both my wife and my most special sex toy. I'll let you play with and abuse Mark from time to time, but whatever your relationship was it's over. Mark is nothing more to you than a plaything, something to amuse yourself with when I let you. And I have another woman in mind for him to be the property of. Do you understand?"

I catch relief, and then anger come from you. "I shouldn't have gone out with him, I kind of knew where things were heading. I am so mad at that schmuck, looks like he is getting what he deserves. I still need to pee something fierce so I'm actually glad he's right where he is."

With that I see Nancy pull the now wet towel off of Mark and straddle him. "Look, the stupid idiot pissed himself. God he stinks, well here's more for the asshole." Nancy squats down over him and shoots a heavy stream of her pee onto his sleeping form. Interesting read I catch from her, a definite feeling of contempt as she looks at Mark.

I decide Mark needs to face the music. "Mark, it's time to wake up." His eyes open and starts to sputter since Nancy had decided his panty covered face needed some extra special soaking. I catch confusion, a surge of anger, indignation from him – then things calm down. Wow, now I sense happiness, contentment from the ass wipe. Well well, good to know. Nancy stops and steps back from the stinking sodden mess Mark is lying in. She is broadcasting so much contempt I think even Mark gets it.

"Nancy, I think Mark might be thirsty. Why not get him a cup of his favorite brew?" She turns to me, a nasty grin on her face. She takes the cup she still has in her hand, dips it into the toilet and fills it with the noxious smelling mix from the bowel.

Nancy looks at Mark with scorn on her face. "Mark dear, have a drink. You do look parched." With that she passes the stinking cup to Mark.

He pulls the panties off his face and eagerly takes the cup, brings it to his mouth and drinks deeply. When he's done he actually smacks his lips. I'm thinking I did too good of a job on this guy. Oh well, he should have stayed away from married women – especially from Nancy.

Then he puts the cup down on the floor, lays on his back and proceeds to piss on himself. Oh yeah, I did tell him to do that, didn't I? Well, I have someone in mind who will be sure to train Mark to behave according to her needs and demands. Pal, you have no clue just what a lucky guy you are going to be...well maybe...depending how you define luck.

It dawns on me that Mark should be finding it difficult to lay on his back – then I see Nancy's hairbrush lying next to him. The handle is still greasy from the Vaseline Nancy applied, but it's mixed with shit. It probably slid out from his ass when he was sleeping.

Frankly I'm getting grossed out by gimp boy – the smell is getting nauseating. "Nancy, have this – your defective get this bathroom cleaned up. This is getting disgusting, he is your 'friend' so you take care of it. When he's done you get bathed and dressed – yeah you better make the gimp get cleaned up too, I agree he stinks like a shit house. The two of you have some shopping to do."

I head for the kitchen, get some coffee brewing and start on getting breakfast. I hear Nancy ordering Mark around – evidently the bathroom is getting scrubbed. That gal would make some DI proud the way she is getting into that asshole's shit. I get the shopping list and double check my selections as I start eating. After a while I hear the shower running – I've added a few things to the list and settle back to finish my coffee.

Soon enough Nancy comes walking in, wearing a shear robe and toweling her hair. I had bought her lingerie over the last couple of years, she always refused to wear most of it. Well those days have changed for the better.

"Nancy get some coffee and sit down, I want to go over some things before you and your defect boy go shopping." She gets a cup and fills it with coffee. She sits at the table next to me, adds some sugar and creamer. Hmm, I notice that Nancy is also leaving her robe open and showing a lot of cleavage. I'm liking this.

"Do I have to take him with? I don't need him pissing his pants or acting creepy in public. He's in the shower babbling about all sorts of weird things. He wanted to clean the toilet with his tongue, I told him to knock it off we don't have time for his perversions. That asshole not only ruined my hairbrush but now the weirdo wants to keep it."

"Yes you do. He's your problem not mine, you are going to take care of it. You need to help him get clothes and makeup appropriate for the slutty sissy boy he's become. Tell him if he can't control himself in public you'll castrate him and sell the video – that should get him to stop messing his pants." Nancy giggles after hearing this one.

"That's settled then. Get Mark a couple sets of your older panties and bras and help him get them on, then have him throw out the underwear he was wearing last night. Have him get you some new sexy things while you are shopping for him, whatever you think I'd like to see you in as replacements." I see Nancy smile at that. And she loosens her robe up more exposing her lovely breasts. Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day I think to myself.

"Mark is going to need bras, panties, garter belts and stockings as well as makeup. As tawdry, cheap and slutty as you can find for him. Oh, and get him to buy a sleazy maids outfit and some kind of crappy wig for tonight. Yeah, better have him get some high heels too. Those can be cheap, we don't care if his feet hurt at the end of the night do we." Nancy's smile turns into a naughty grin, and I see her start to caress her breasts while we talk about Mark. My cock is getting hard watching her.

"While you two are out I have some calls to make about Mark. I have just the right person in mind for him, and we will probably have company tonight." I watch as Nancy sips her coffee, I put the list in front of her.

Nancy puts her coffee down, glances at the list. "I've got some old panties I use for heavy flow days – those should suit him just fine. And some old bras that are all sweat stained. This is going to be an expensive day, who is paying for all of this? And are all these toys for Mark? Or do I get to have some of these goodies too?"

I get up from the table and walk over to Nancy. She pulls her robe back so her breasts are fully exposed then brings her hands to my crotch, unzips my pants and reaches in for my cock. Good girl. She pulls my dick out and wraps her lips around the head of it, licking it with the tip of her tongue.

"Mark pays for anything you need from this day forward. And yes, a lot of this list is for you. Do you like what I've picked out?" Nancy is busy sucking on my now erect cock – she always did have skills when it came to blow jobs. I don't see any reason to hold back so I grab her head in both hands and start fucking her face. I'm using her mouth to jerk off with – and come spewing my load into her mouth. Nancy looks up and meets my eyes, smiles around my cock throbbing in her mouth. I pull out partially, leaving the tip of my dick in her mouth and she swallows, savoring the load from my balls. She gives my cock a couple of strokes then licks up the remaining globs of sperm left behind. She releases me and gives my cock head a little kiss then takes a swallow of her coffee.

"Thank you that was a scrumptious snack. That's the kind of protein shake a girl should love to have first thing in the morning. But I think Mark is going to spring for brunch once I get his ass out the door. And yes, my pussy is getting moist thinking of that list you made, I like your choices. If I see anything you missed is it okay if I get it?"

I zip up, grinning down at her. "As long as Mark's bank balance can handle it, the sky's the limit. Now get your pretty ass dressed and the gimp moving. I have things to do myself." Nancy licks her lips while looking at me, gets up from the table and saunters out of the kitchen. She leaves her robe open and walks with her hips swaying suggestively. I check and catch an interesting read – happiness, contentment.

I hear her calling for Mark, I decide to follow as I just don't trust these two alone yet. I walk into the bedroom and sit in the chair I had left from earlier. Nancy is already in there and smirks at me as she keeps her robe open exposing her pretty tits and lovely pussy. She changes to a glower as Mark comes walking in wearing a towel. Well, at least he took a shower.

"Gimp – who said you could cover yourself? Drop that towel, I want to see that worthless piece of meat between your pathetic legs." What the heck did I do? Wow – she is really getting into this – I'm starting to think Mark boy put more pressure onto Nancy than she ever let on. Still, I didn't hear about a gun being placed against her head forcing her into something. Hmm, I need to keep an eye on this. In the end, she was my wife when she decided to suck the cock of this piece of shit. And more. A lot more from what she told me.

Anyway Mark drops his towel. Nancy saunters over to him, making a big show of allowing her robe to fall off her body. "Kneel you sissy boy cock sucker. And don't you dare piss yourself until you are told to. If you can't control yourself I'll get my web cam and start a little show featuring Mark the sissy boy and his pathetic worm of a penis. Once I get an audience of perverts just like you I'll take a pinking shears to your junk and snip! Off it all goes." Ouch!

Mark is on his knees and has both hands around his junk – he's actually getting pale and blubbering. Good for Nancy – she is putting that asshole in his place.

Nancy walks to her dresser and pulls out some really ragged looking panties, along with a pair of nasty looking bras. Jeez, even I never saw that stuff. She strolls over to Mark and drops the panties on the floor in front of him. Mark stares at the stained and well used women's undergarments in front of him.

"Here gimp, I hear you have this pathetic need to wear woman's clothing. Last time I wore those panties my menstrual flow was horrid – I had to wear mega pads as well as heavy duty tampons and I still ended up staining the shit out of them. Hope they feel good on your balls you douchebag."

Then she drapes the two bras around his neck. "I'm too embarrassed to wear those bras, they are worn out and sweat stained. I think the last time I wore those it was August and I was sweating like a pig moving into this apartment. I don't think I shaved my pits for a month I was so busy and I sure can't think I ever got the stink out of them. God look at you – can't you control yourself? That slimy little miserable cock of yours is getting hard. I can't take you out in public like this. Jerk it off you pervert."

I have to admit, at this point I'm feeling vicious towards Mark. I give him a good jolt – amp his sexual excitement but also juice up his feelings of happiness and joy. Dumb bastard.

He's staring at Nancy, popeyed and open mouthed, a real live drooling pervert jerking his cock off like there isn't going to be a tomorrow. He spews his load on a pair of the panties right in front of him.

He squeezes the last of the cum out of his dick onto the panties then brings them to his mouth and licks off his sperm. Nancy stares at him haughtily – god the woman is naked and is awesome putting this schmuck in his place. Good for her but what the heck kind of she devil did I release?

Mark has the panties in his mouth sucking the last of his semen off the fabric, his eyes are closed and he looks lost in a world of his own. Nancy walks behind him and gives him a solid kick to the balls. I cringe hearing it, but Mark just moans and continues to suck on the panties in his mouth.

"You useless turd, at least you have the decency to clean up after yourself. Done? Good, now pull those panties out of your mouth and put them on your skanky ass. Does the little boy's balls feel all nice in the woman's panties? Faggot. Then put a bra on – I don't care if it's too small for you. You don't have tits anyways you fucked up dick licker." Holy crap, I don't know what it was exactly what I did, but I'm really starting to like it.

Mark gets dressed in the cummed on panties and the foulest of the bras that Nancy gave him. Nancy walks around him, surveying how he looks. The panties fit okay but the bra is obviously tight on his chest. That won't feel good in a couple of hours, his skin is all puckered over the fabric. Tough shit asshole.

Nancy walks back to her dresser and pulls out a measuring tape. "Get over her sissy boy, let's get some measurements so we know what to get for the problem child." Mark walks over and Nancy gets whatever sizes she needs.

Nancy puts the tape away then points Mark over to where he left his clothes the night before. "Get your stuff and go into the bathroom. That's your room from now on for as long as you are over here. You disgust all of us, get dressed and wait for me. And throw those disgusting underpants of yours away. I used them to wipe grease and the disgusting leavings of your ass off my hands last night. Make sure you are presentable for the public. No more pissing on yourself or jerking off you piece of shit or it's the pinking shears for real."

Once Mark has left Nancy walks over to where I'm sitting. Standing in front of me she starts to caress her breasts, brings her hands down her belly to her pussy.

"Drinking your piss, then eating your cum while looking at that list and finally dealing with Mark has made me very horny. Can we please do something about that before I leave?"

I pull her into my lap. Even through the jeans I'm wearing I still feel her soft full bottom on my cock. "I'm not ready to come yet. Finger your pussy while I play with your tits." Before last night this is something Nancy would never have done. Too unladylike, too 'yucky'. Now she's rubbing her clit, pulling on her lips and finger fucking herself like a porn star goddess. I'm alternating between squeezing and twisting her tits – giving them a good mauling. I think she's close to coming and help by pinching her nipples nice and hard.

"Nancy, on your knees in front of me." She stands up with her hands in her pussy, then turns around, kneels on the floor in front of me. Her eyes are closed as she rubs her hand in her pussy. I seize her nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulling her breasts towards me. She starts to moan, twisting her face in pleasure. I let her nipples go then start slapping her breasts - first with my right hand then left.

Nancy comes hard, bucking and writhing in front of me. I gave her breasts a couple more slaps which help to push her over the top as she shudders and shakes, finally collapsing into a heap on the floor at my feet. I let her relax for a minute, her hand still in her crotch. "Nancy, have you ever tasted your pussy before?"

"No, I always thought that was too dirty. But now it sounds delectable." She starts to sit up, brings her face to my crotch and starts rubbing it against my cock.

"Nancy, I want you lick the fingers you were using in your cunt. Clean them off and then you need to get dressed."

Nancy brings her hand up to her face and gently sniffs. Smiling she licks, then sucks her fingers. She must have liked it because I watch her shove them back into her pussy and again bring them to her mouth, licking and sucking on them.

I look at her breasts and see they are red where I've struck them, and her nipples are swollen and a little sore looking.

"Nancy, you need to get going. And one more thing while the two of you are out. Have Mark buy several bottles of good wine for tonight. Now be my extra good girl and get a move on."

Nancy gets up and rummages through her lingerie drawer, pulling out a lacy and sexy set I had bought for her but she never wore. She makes a show of putting on the panties and bra. I'm going to need to start videotaping her I think to myself.

Then she slips on a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. Ready for the world she heads out of the bedroom ordering Mark to follow her out.