My Toy Nancy Ch. 05

Story Info
Milk Maid is spanked then Toy drinks her sisters pee.
5.1k words
4.46
38k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story follows immediately after My Toy Nancy, Chapter 4. I hope you enjoy it!

*

Having the twin sister to my wife living with us is going to be interesting, I muse to myself as the two ladies kneel at my feet, their tongues and lips busy cleaning my cock and balls.

My cock had just been deep in my sister-in-law's ass, and after I finished pumping a load of cream between her pretty ass cheeks she presented her luscious bottom to her sister, my wife Nancy.

Nancy saved a portion of the creamy meal she tucked into, and in turn shared it with her sister Sue during a cum filled kiss. With no more of my load to share they came over to me and were savoring the mixture of juices that remained on my cock.

After making sure my cock and balls are licked clean the sisters sit back on their heels and look up at me, and Nancy's licking her lips.

"Sue and I have been very naughty. We both held your cock while you peed, then my sister became my first lezzie experience. Hmmm, I love the taste of her pussy too." She turns to her sister and starts kissing her, Sue meeting her lips and forcing her tongue into Nancy's mouth.

Sue takes Nancy's head in her hands and brings her mouth to one of her nipples. Nancy happily latches on and starts to suckle.

"And exactly who's been naughty sis? Okay, I'll admit I gave in to your insisting I suck your husband's cock. And yeah, I did kind of beg you to let him fuck me in the ass. But it was you who licked pee off his cock -- then sucked milk from my titties -- and then ate his load of sperm out of my ass."

Nancy stops sucking on her sister's tit, swallows then replies "Yummy milk sis, I'm glad you're moving in with us. I'm going to be looking at ways to use your milk in my recipes."

She looks at me and smiles sexily. "Bad girls need to be punished and I want to see you over Ron's knee, your big ass getting turned a rosy red from a good spanking."

Sisters I think to myself. "Enough. You both did naughty things so you both get punished." I look sternly at my wife -- well I try at least.

"I'll have you know I think her ass is just fine -- it's the perfect ass for a milk maid to have."

I look at Sue continuing "And I also know you are going to be a huge hit at a party we are going to this weekend -- that is if you want to come with us. I have to warn you -- it's being hosted by some people with very unusual tastes - and we've been warned to expect a lot of twisted sex."

Nancy brings herself upright on her knees and hugs her sister. "Tell us you'll come with -- god Sue you'll have a blast. Mom will watch little Suzie, I know she will. Please?"

Sue looks at both of us giggling. "You know Mom sent me here because she thinks you're the good girl. Me miss a party? Uh uh -- I'm coming!"

I chuckle as I walk over to the closet and pull out one of the new toys we were planning on having an inaugural run with today. I put it down next to where Nancy and Sue are still kneeling -- it's an odd looking stool.

The seat is a U-shaped padded frame with the back at the bottom of the U, the middle is open and has a triangular shaped sling just below it.

The invoice called it a queening stool, must be one of those British things. Sort of like Masterpiece Theater for the depraved. Anyway it's something Marge's company makes and I thought it would be a fun addition to our collection.

I also pull out a square piece of heavy plastic sheeting and some old towels. I put the plastic down on the carpet, then the towels over it. Finally I set the stool in place over the towels. Good, now we can get messy and not worry about the floor.

Nancy and Sue were too busy playing with each other to pay much attention to what I was doing so after putting the seat down I picked up a couple of pairs of clover nipple clamps and a pair of leather wrist cuffs from the items I had pulled from the toy closet.

I step behind Sue and get their attention by clearing my throat. "Since Sue is going to be living with us I think she should learn more about our toys."

I start by handing her the wrist cuffs and she gets a hesitant look on her face. "Oh no, I want your hands free when you are over my lap. Those are for your sister -- Nancy put your arms out so Sue can secure them on you."

Nancy smiles expectantly, putting her arms out in front of her so that Sue can wrap the black leather cuffs around each wrist. "Be sure to wrap the one end of the cuff over then other -- yes that's it. That keeps her skin from getting pinched. You've done this before, haven't you?"

Sue nods a quick yes as she pushes the tongue of the restraining strap through the chrome buckle, securing it snugly but not too tightly on her sister's wrist. Sue does the same to Nancy's other wrist, then turns her head to look back at me.

I hand her one of the pairs of nipple clamps, telling Nancy "Put your hands behind your back and push out those tits of yours -- nice. Sue, you should warm her up before you put those clamps on." My dick is getting hard with this game, I'm getting turned on having Sue work on Nancy.

Sue starts out by lightly pinching her sisters nipples, followed up with her gently grabbing and pulling on her rings -- she licks and nibbles Nancy's nipples, working on one then the other.

I get behind my wife, lean over and nibble her ear asking her "How does it feel to have your twin sister play with your tits? I'll bet you want her to eat your pussy, don't you? Or maybe nibble your ass cheeks for a while, then follow up by rimming your asshole?" Nancy gasps, turns towards me and we kiss, my tongue thrust between her lips.

Sue timed it perfectly, she had waited for Nancy to kiss me before she clipped a clamp to the base of one of her sister's nipples, right behind her new ring and gives it a gentle tug. Nancy gasps again but this time it's into my mouth.

I hear Sue say "Spread your knees a little bit sis, I want to finger your pussy." I pull my face away and Nancy's tongue is out between her opened, sweet lips as she opens her thighs and Sue lightly strokes her clit. I bring her tongue into my mouth, her lips soft and yielding as I kiss her roughly again.

I reach down and caress her tit, the one without the clamp. Nancy sighs in my mouth as I gently pinch and knead her nipple, then play with her new nipple ring. I pull away from Nancy's mouth, kiss her along the side of her neck as I look at Sue and hold Nancy's lovely breast out.

Sue attaches the second clamp to the base of her sister's nipple, again right behind the ring as she continues to gently frig her sister's pussy. I reach out and give a gentle tug on the chain connecting the two clamps and Nancy sweetly smiles, her eyes closed.

"Time to stand up Nancy" I tell her, and I help her to her feet. I hold her still in front of me, my hard cock pressed between her beautiful ass cheeks.

"Sue, use the other clamps on her pussy lips." Sue grins as she stretches out her hand to me and I give her the remaining pair of clamps. She brings her face up to Nancy's pussy, and gives her clit a lingering kiss.

After Sue clips the remaining clover clamps to her sister's outer labia I guide Nancy over to the stool I brought out of the closet.

I have her lay on her back, then scoot under the stool so her head is under the seat, her head pointing to the rear of the stool and her torso and legs emerging from the front.

I help Nancy place her head on the squared side of the sling, and Sue helps me adjust it so that Nancy's face is just level with the bottom of the seat.

Then I have Sue connect Nancy's wrist cuffs to rings set into the stool legs. "Sue, give your sisters clit a lick while I sit down would you?" I ask as I straddle the stool.

I look down at Nancy's pretty face, framed by the seat of the stool. I get a thrill thinking that those sweet soft lips are going to be up against my asshole, her pink tongue rimming me.

My cock starts to throb as I sit down, her pretty tits and lovely pink areolas even with my knees. Sue's between her thighs licking and kissing her sister's pussy, and I watch as she gently fucks Nancy with two of her fingers.

I finish sitting down and I feel Nancy's tongue connect with my anal ring and I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. Nancy would never have done something so deliciously dirty before her change.

I feel a little conflicted -- should I thank Mark for this? Nah, he's having enough fun of his own I rationalize.

I open my eyes and look back down to Sue as she continues to tease her sister's clit with her tongue. "Time for naughty milk maids to be punished" I declare.

She locks eyes with me as she gives my wife's pussy one more long lingering lick, then stands up. She brings her hands to her luscious milky tits and caresses them as she struts over to me.

Oh my god I think to myself, between Nancy's tongue in my ass and her twin sister soon to be draped over my cock I don't want to lose it and prematurely cum.

Time to take control. I take a couple of deep breaths as I I open my legs wide on the stool, then order Sue over my lap.

She stands to my right side then leans over me, pushing my cock with her hand to guide it out of the way as she stretches over my lap.

It's almost an electric jolt to my nerves, feeling her warm soft tummy draped over my cock as her sister continues to rim my anal ring with the tip of her tongue.

My left hand is over her shoulders supporting and holding her still as my right hand caresses her fleshy, soft sensuous ass flesh.

I stroke, knead and pinch her generous and glorious ass, taking my time as my wife lays below me and begins to thrust her tongue into my opened sphincter. Oh bliss I think to myself.

My cock is throbbing, firmly pressed against my sister-in-laws soft belly; her skin warm and silky against my shaft.

My balls are draped over my wife's chin and I feel every move her mouth makes as she runs her tongue in and out of my ass, her hot breath sending sensuous chills amongst the nerve endings in the spot between my balls and my asshole.

I bring my right hand up and I feel Sue tense, hear her sharp intake of breath as she readies herself for the blow to her ass.

I wait a moment, then bring it down gently between the dimples on the small of her back. I revel in her flinch, feel her relax and exhale as I trace my fingertips down along the cleft between her lovely cheeks.

I chuckle, say to her "Oh not yet my dear sister-in-law, let's make a game of this. When I feel your sister pull her tongue from my ass and lick my taint -- that's when you get three of my best on each cheek. So Nancy, whenever you get tired of those clamps on your nipples -- let me know and I'll take them off. Well, after I give Sue her spanking," I say in a mock rueful way.

I continue my exploration of Sue's magnificently fleshy orbs. Her ass is just a bit fuller, a tad wider than her sisters. Lovely to the touch, warm and smooth.

Ah, I feel Nancy pull her tongue out from my asshole and lick that sensitive spot between my ass and my balls. I smile to myself as Sue is relaxed, boneless in my lap, purring as I play with her gorgeous tush.

I bring my hand up quick, fingers together and my hand slightly cupped then slash it down hard onto the bottom of her right cheek -- my hand just sinks a bit into her supple flesh as all three of us hear the 'Whack' and I feel her writhe and try to move on my lap.

I bring my hand up again and this time land a beautiful blow to her left cheek and she cries out. I feel my cock throb against her belly, and I ooze pre-cum from my dick head onto her warm smooth flesh.

"Was that one or two?" I ask my sister-in-law.

"Two you bastard." Sue hisses to me and I feel Nancy's tongue return to my anal ring.

"Ahh, with your sister's tongue in my asshole and my playing with your splendid backside -- well I sort of lost count. Why don't you keep the tally? After all it's more to your benefit than mine. Two more on each cheek don't forget."

This time I spread my fingers and keep my palm flat as I bring my hand down onto her right cheek again, and hear Sue say "Oh, oh damn, three!" I stroke her inner thigh gently, brushing her pussy lips with just the tips of my fingers.

I feel her relax just a bit, then I spank her left cheek. I get rewarded with a "Four! Shit that stings." I bring my hand back to her pussy -- she's sopping wet, her inner thighs next to her crotch are slick with her juices.

I linger for a moment, tickling her clit until Sue starts to grind her pubic bone down onto my knee.

That's when I give her the last two as my sister-in-law counts out "Hnnnh - five. Six!!" I caress her ass, reveling in the warmth radiating from her cheeks.

I decide a little more humiliation is in order so I tell my wife's sister "You were a naughty girl, so I want you to stand in the corner for a while and think about why I spanked you."

Sue turns her head to look at me in surprise. "I can give you another six if you prefer? But then you would still need to stand in the corner."

Sue gets up off my lap and I see a hint of tears in her eyes. There's also the shiny slick wet spot to one side of her soft tummy where my cock had been leaking pre-cum onto it.

She rubs her ass cheeks as she turns away and walks to the corner of the bedroom I had pointed her to. I sit back on the stool and hook both legs over the sides, giving Nancy easy access to my balls. Without me asking she opens her mouth and licks upwards, bathing my sack and balls. Meanwhile I take in the sight of my sister-in-law standing in the corner.

I always thought my wife's ass was perfect -- a bit large, a little fleshy and oh so downy soft to the touch.

Childbirth ripened her sister's ass into something magnificent, and the spanking I gave her merely reddened her ass cheeks.

I catch her feelings of humiliation mixed with a lot of sexual excitement. But I also catch a touch of anger -- something I decide to tone down while giving her a touch more arousal.

"Naughty girl standing in the corner, what would your father say now if he saw you like this? I'll bet he used to do this when you were younger and he caught you doing something bad and dirty. Give the naughty girl a spanking and have her stand in the corner."

Sue responds, quiet and hesitant. "No, uhm - mom would never let him spank us." She brings her hands to her breasts and caresses them, I should stop her but I like watching too much. "Can I tell you something? I hadn't thought about it in years."

I feel Nancy stop for a second -- oh so she's listening in too. I gently twist my bottom on the seat of the stool and she gets my hidden message -- ah her tongue feels so fucking good as she rims my asshole. "Only if you really want to Sue, believe me I'm in no position to judge anyone."

Sue continues. "Mom was a prude, and I don't think dad ever got a lot of sex once we were born. I was, nineteen I think. I was out for the day with a bunch of other kids and did I get fried. Mom was out for the weekend -- something to do with friends from church and a shopping trip if I remember. I came home late totally smashed and dad was in the family room, waiting for me I thought. Ohh..."

She brings a hand down and I can see she's gently frigging herself. Sue continues. "Dad looked at me as I came in the room -- he was mad. And," She brings her hand back up from her pussy to her breast. Nancy is drilling my asshole with her tongue now and I catch that she's anxious -- the story seems to be bringing up things?

Then it dawns on me -- Sue at nineteen is the same as Nancy, since they're twins. This is just before we started going together. Now I'm really interested.

Sue continues "...Nancy was there with him. She was wearing a filmy, revealing baby doll nighty, and I could see that dad was excited. God his cock was so hard and pushing up in his pants. He was sitting in his chair and trying to hide it but I could tell. God, I had never wanted a man's cock as much as I wanted my daddy's right then, right there."

Nancy is frozen in place, she isn't moving a muscle as we listen to what Sue is telling us. So my dear wife was cock teasing her daddy?

Sue continues, "I could tell he was tempted -- oh lord how I wanted his cock. And I knew that Nancy wanted it too -- mom was out of the house and we both wanted our daddy's sperm so fucking bad. The sexual tension in that room was crazy."

Sue's hand is back to her cunt, who the hell was I to interrupt such a fucked up tale of daddy - twin daughter lust? Jesus H. Christ, my cock was oozing pre-cum on Nancy's neck at this point!

And she was going to town on my asshole -- fuck it felt soo good. This stool was the best as far as I was concerned.

Sue sighed, looked down resting her forehead into the corner and I caught embarrassment mixed in with humiliation and sexual excitement.

"Anyway I said something catty about Nancy being in her nightgown and dad got angrier. I walked over to him and -- " I hear Sue chuckle quietly "dared him to spank me for being such a bad girl."

Nancy has stopped doing anything to my bottom -- and I'm paying attention solely to what Sue is saying.

"So he grabbed me, threw me over his lap. Oh god his cock was poking me in my belly -- just like yours was Ron. Heaven. I was wearing shorts with an elastic band for the waist and he pulled them down over my ass -- my panties too. I was squirming over his knee and I remember my cunt was so hot, so wet at that point. And Nancy -- yeah Nancy came over to stand right next to us to watch."

"Daddy gave me my first and most delicious spanking of my life. I was coming after the second hit on my ass, and daddy came in his pants as I was grinding my cunt against his knee. He stopped his spanking and just held me still over his lap, his warm hand resting on my butt. I wanted so much to unzip his pants and get to his cock, lick up the sperm my daddy had shot into his pants."

Nancy is back to gently licking from my asshole to my taint. Fuck that feels so good, and between that and hearing the story Sue is telling me my cock head is dribbling more pre-cum down onto my wife's neck.

"I think after daddy came in his pants he came to his senses -- he ordered us out of the room. I pulled my shorts up and we both went into my bedroom and -- well, uh," at this point Nancy is fucking my asshole with her tongue. Good god this stool is awesome I think to myself.

I'm catching more embarrassment mixed with humiliation from Sue. She turns around to look at me and her cheeks are bright red.

"Today was the first time either of us ate each other's pussy. But that night when we got to my room we collapsed on my bed and both of us were frigging ourselves like there was no tomorrow. After at least a half a dozen of the best orgasms I ever had I passed out."

Sue turns back to face into the corner, her hands down along her sides. "I woke up a couple of hours later, and Nancy was asleep next to me. I curled up next to her and held her for the rest of the night -- that's when I realized I liked girls as much as guys. Funny, we never talked about it -- ever. Next morning it was like it never happened."

And I notice she's starting to squirm. "Uh, Ron?" I hear from the corner.

"Sue, naughty girls standing in the corner are supposed to be still."

"Ron, please! All that rum and coke -- I really have to pee."

This will be fun I think to myself as I get up from the stool. "Well Sue in that case why don't you come over here and have your sister help you out?"

Sue turns around to face me, her face flush with embarrassment. But I'm also catching she's getting excited about the idea. She walks over and stops near the stool, looking down at Nancy's face framed in the middle of the seat.

"I -- uh, that is, Ron? Can't I just use the toilet? This is kind of degrading. I got to admit it's got me hot but come on, she's my sister." Sue brings her hand down to her pussy, looking like she's trying to hold it in.

12