My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked up at me and said, "Come on Lover shoot your load into Maggie's mouth. She wants to taste your sweet cum again.

The combination of watching the two girls working my cock over and the relentless sucking from Maggie's mouth had me ready to unload.

I felt my balls tighten and then "OOOOHHHHH SHIT!" The most intense orgasm of the night racked my body. I arched my back, grabbed Maggie's head, and held her onto my cock.

Amy said, "That's it fuck her mouth."

I shot my load deep into her mouth. Maggie gagged slightly and I realized that I was probably pushing her too hard onto my cock so I let up. She backed off slightly and continued to lick my cock clean.

My cock nearly immediately went flaccid.

The girls met again and kissed deeply sharing the taste of my cum in Maggie's mouth. The kiss kept on going as I watched.

Amy crawled across my body to Maggie. Amy then pushed Maggie onto her back lying next to me. She crawled up Maggie's body and sucked her nipples.

I rolled onto my side and watched the show.

Amy kissed her way down Maggie's firm tight stomach until she was at the top of her pussy. Amy then slid her tongue from between her red lips and let it slid along Maggie's slit. Then all I could see was Amy's eyes and nose as her mouth was sucking on Maggie's pussy.

I reached out and massaged Maggie's nipples as Amy got busy on her lower half.

Amy was sucking so hard on Maggie's pussy that when she lost suction on it there was a sucking noise that did nothing more than send vibrations directly to Maggie's clit.

Maggie was breathing heavily with her eyes closed and her head forced down into the pillow.

Maggie moaned, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK!" As her body jerked and she squirmed and writhed on Amy's tongue.

Amy crawled from Maggie's crotch and across my body again to lie on the bed beside me. I rolled onto my back and could not believe that there was a woman on each side of me naked and with the scent of great sex all over them.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and it was five am. I had a flight out at eleven am.

Maggie rolled on her side facing me, laid her arm across my chest, and quickly fell asleep. Amy rolled onto my shoulder and she soon fell asleep.

I laid there wondering why I deserved this. Then I also drifted off to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I stirred awake to the bright sunshine pouring into the window. Amy and Maggie were still asleep.

I looked at the clock, "OH SHIT!" I exclaimed which woke up both of the girls. It was ten forty-five and my flight leaves in fifteen minutes.

I jumped from the bed and Amy asked, "What is wrong?"

I exclaimed, "I missed my flight."

Maggie suggested, "Call the airline and see if there is a later flight."

I went into the kitchen naked and found the phone book. The next flight out was at four pm. "Damn it" I yelled.

The girls came into the kitchen and Amy asked, "Not good I guess?"

I shook my head and said, "I have an engagement tonight that starts at eight pm. This flight will not get me there until nine pm and then I have to drive home. I will be over two hours late."

Amy suggested, "Go take a shower and clean up and I will fix some lunch. You can then go to the airport to see if there is another flight on another airline that will get you there on time."

I shook my head, went down the hall, and got in the shower. I stood there with the warm water running over my tired and sticky body thinking about my wife fucking another person and I would not be there to watch first hand. I then realized that I sounded disappointed about missing seeing that.

"How fucked up am I?" I said aloud. I shut off the water, climbed out, and got dressed. I then strolled to the kitchen where both of the girls were naked under bib aprons.

"Wow, double the pleasure" I said upon seeing them.

Maggie just smiled and said, "Sit down and eat your sandwich you pervert."

I ate then kissed both the girls good-bye and headed to the airport.

On the way I called Linda, "Hello, I have bad news. My flight is delayed."

I did not want to tell her I missed it because I was up all night fucking two women.

Her voice came over the receiver, "Well that's too bad. When do you get in?"

I dejectedly said, "Not until eight pm so I won't get to the house until after nine."

She replied, "I will go on down at eight and just come on down when you get home."

I sullenly said, "I really wanted to go with you."

She replied, "I know and I wanted you to also. Just come on down and the party should really be getting started when you arrive. I might also suggest that you have a few cocktails on the way home to loosen up a bit."

"Damn it I can't believe my luck! I exclaimed.

She said, "It will be ok. I will try to slow down the party until you get there."

"Ok I'll see you at the party," I replied

Linda then said, "I love you honey and I'm really looking forward to tonight."

I replied, "I love you too and I'll be there as quick as possible."

She responded with, "See you then, bye bye."

As luck would have it there was nothing earlier so I got a beer and waited for my flight.

As I sat there drinking I was thinking about Linda who was probably already preparing herself for tonight. She was probably taking a long soaking bath and shaving her pussy so that it would be nice and smooth for tonight. I also was visualizing in my head the scene from last week where the guy with the big cock was fucking my wife and how very soon I was going to be in the same room watching him fucking her.

Was I ready for this?

Finally, they called my flight. I paid the bartender and headed to my gate for the much too long flight home. I knew that this flight was going to seem exceptionally long tonight.

12