My Treat

Story Info
They get a little time alone together.
1.5k words
4.27
29.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was great to have an opportunity to spend some time together alone. The last few weeks had been quite stressful and I had noticed the change in your normal happy self. Taking you away for the day would hopefully cheer you up.

In order to start the day with a smile, I had arranged for you to be given the full treatment at a beauty salon, facial, haircut and manicure.
You looked absolutely stunning when I arrived to collect you. When you opened the door to me, the smile on your face made every penny spent worth it. I could not help but admire how beautiful you looked, while you stood there my eyes looked you over from head to toe. Everything was just perfect; the new suit you chose to wear was class. You looked a million dollars.

When I kissed you, I actually wanted to go inside and make love to you there and then. Such was my feelings for you at that moment. Instead I took you by the hand and led you to the car.

We took off and headed for our destination. The hotel I had booked was in a secluded area, miles away from anywhere. The journey took us through the country, passing through some of the most beautiful scenic areas of Scotland. The sky was clear, and all you could see for miles were the hills and mountains on each side of the road, it was a delight to be driving in this peaceful romantic part of the country.

Suddenly to your surprise I slowed down and drove through this little path and stopped the car.
Reaching into the glove compartment I took out a blindfold. The look on your face was one of fear. I explain that there is no need to be scared, “put on the blindfold and trust me”.
As I secure the blindfold I give you a kiss and then whisper in your ear “don’t be scared”.

Taking you by the hand I lead you through the path that takes us to a small wooded area. There is silence, I let go of your hand and step back from you. You shout out my name but I say nothing in reply. Your voice is beginning to tremble, I bring myself closer and kiss your lips, “relax darling, relax”.

I begin to remove your clothing, first removing your jacket and then slowly I unbutton your blouse, taking one button at a time and slowly passing it through the buttonhole.

When I undo the last one, I slide it off your shoulders; my lips, kissing your neck as I slide it down your back. You outstretch your arms as I take it off.

Standing behind you I reach out and lay my hands on your shoulder. Letting them rest there for a few seconds before I let them glide down your arms.

Holding you by the wrists I bring my mouth to the back of your neck. Kissing you softly, only allowing my lips to float over your soft skin.
My lips move from your neck down the spine of your back, very gently I pass over your entire back covering every inch. Your arms tighten as I do so; I grip you tighter as I come back up to your neck.

I whisper for you to stay still.

I let your hands go and bend down in front of you to grasp your ankles. Gently I stroke your legs, my hands passing over your calves to the back of your knees gliding up your skirt, passing over the back of your thighs. I move up further to caress your ass. Noticing this naughty girl has not put her knickers on today.

My hands move to the inside of your thighs. Softly stroking them, as I do so, your legs open a little wider, Slowly and gently I run my hands up and down the inside of your entire legs. Very softly my hands move, the gentle touches bring soft moans from you, the moans intensify each time I move inside your skirt.

I take my hands from your legs and shift them to the back of your skirt where I undo the zip and let it fall to the ground. Lifting one leg one at a time and slipping the skirt off.

As I stand in front of you I notice how erect your nipples have become. A combination of the gentle breeze and the sexual excitement is making your nipples very responsive. With the palm of my hands, I skim over the top of them. They feel so stiff, growing larger with each touch.

Your heart pounds faster, your mouth opens, seeking a gulp of air, breathing heavily as I intensify the excitement.

I take each nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pull on them. You squeal slightly, I let them go and go back to softly caressing them.

I kiss your neck and hear you sigh. As you do so, I pull your nipples, harder this time, squeezing them tight, only this time I don’t let go when you squeal. I hold on to them and continue to kiss your neck. Ignoring your scream as I pull harder. Taking you past your pain threshold. Choosing the right time to stop, waiting, pulling hard and then I stop. My lips come down to soothe them taking each one in my mouth and letting my tongue slip gently over them. Kissing them tenderly, adoring their sensitivity.

I drop to my knees and begin to kiss your thighs. My hands gripping your cheeks as I pull you closer. Stopping to stare at your pussy, your pussy juice is seeping through your lips; trickling down your pussy.

I tell you to open up your lips. Your fingers pull your lips apart and I gaze at the inside of your cunt. My tongue makes contact with your cunt and I hear you moan. You taste lovely as I lap up the juices from inside your pussy. I lick over your fingers and touch your clit. You’re gasps become louder and louder with each stroke of my tongue against your clit. Making delicate little circles with the tip of my tongue, moving faster and in rhythm with your hips. My finger slides inside the cheeks of your ass. I inch it inside your ass, going deeper and deeper, you scream and thrust your pussy into my face. I grip your clit in between my teeth and feel your body become rigid and then I feel the release. I feel your juices streaming from your cunt. Your hands grab a hold of my hair and you pull me tight against you. Your orgasm seems to last for ages as I try to swallow as much of your juice as I can.

As your orgasm settles, I kiss you softly and feel your body shudder as my tongue strokes your sensitive clit.

When the orgasm subsides I take your hand and lead you towards the trees. I press you against the tree face first. You can feel the roughness of the tree against your body. The earthly natural smells are stimulating your thoughts.
I tell you to wrap your hands around the tree. Standing back and without warning I lash your ass with a small branch. I await your reaction before continuing. You let out a scream, but continue to hold on to the tree. I continue to strike your ass, with each strike I hear you cry out, but soon the cries soften and I sense your now receiving pleasure. Your body looks as if it’s inviting the lashes. Your bum is thrust back, you bite on your lip, the pain has gone, and only heavy erotic breaths fill the air.

I unbutton my trousers and throw them off. My cock is huge. Your legs are spread wide and I can see your pussy from behind. I slap your ass and move behind you. I take my dick and ram it forcibly up your pussy. Your pussy grabs me tight as I fuck you hard and furious. Holding on to your hips as I thrust deep inside of you, taking my cock as far back as I can and then thrusting deep. With one hand, you reach between your legs and grab my balls; I grip you tight, feeling myself about to cum. I pump you faster as I feel myself Cumming. I can feel it coming up through my cock and shooting deep inside you. Your pussy tightens; it grips my cock as you scream. Your hips push back, you hold me inside, not letting me go, digging your nails into the bark of the tree. You orgasm uncontrollably, releasing all your emotions, as you scream in ecstasy.

I hold on to you and feel the last of your orgasms subside. I come out of you and turn you around giving you the warmest most passionate kiss. I hold you tight and cradle you in my arms. “Time to go to the hotel now”.