My Tree Hugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Megan smiled back at her, "And there will be a next one sweetie. I can't get enough of you."

After resting for a moment the lovers arose, their legs still shaky. Megan settled into a chair at the dark pine kitchen table. "Would Modom care for some tea?" Rachel asked, imitating an English accent. "I believe the waters still hot."

Megan laughed, "That sounds wonderful. I would love some." Her eyes followed Rachel as she moved sensuously about the kitchen, her muscles flexing under the tanned skin. Megan felt herself leaking onto the red gingham chair cover. She was in a constant state of arousal with Rachel and it was heavenly.

"Do you take cream and sugar, babe?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, please," replied Megan.

Just the way I drink it, thought Rachel. She felt as if she was renewing a loving relationship with Megan, although they had just met. Megan released a sigh of contentment as she watched Rachel, she felt so relaxed with this wonderful woman.

Rachel could feel Megan's burning gaze and knew what effect she was having on her. She wiggled her body provocatively as she made the tea, her pussy juice slowly dripping down her thighs as she anticipated Megan's lovely face between them. Putting a steaming mug of tea on the red placemat before Megan, she blew gently on her own drink and sat down across from her, their feet playing under the table. As they sipped their tea, they began to talk about their lives. The conversation flowed easily, the differences of opinion that outraged them earlier forgotten.

Rachel had attended public school, Megan a private academy. Megan had majored in business in college, Rachel had gone to work for her parent's right out of high school. Both had dated boys in their early adolescence, but soon lost interest, preferring the company of their girlfriends. They had both developed feelings for other women in their late teens, but did not act upon them until after they graduated, fearing ostracism from their peers. After recounting their first tentative sex experiences with another female, they felt closer than ever. The growing bond between them was becoming stronger.

They were both only children and had no siblings to commiserate with when they felt lonely; another life experience in common. Rachel became emotional as she told of her parent's deaths, so Megan knelt beside her chair and hugged her until she stopped crying. Rachel learned that Megan's parents were retired real estate brokers, living in Maine. They both enjoyed sailing and were on their boat all the time. "I miss them terribly," said Megan, shedding a few tears. "But they have their lives and I have mine. Such as it is," she added, ruefully.

Rachel brushed her tears away and kissed her lips, "Let's stop being sad, love. Would you like some more tea?"

Megan's desire for Rachel was returning. "What I would really like is to see is your bedroom... again." Rachel grinned and stood up, taking her lover by the hand, "Right this way, beautiful."

Arms around each other's waists, they strolled down the hallway, Megan's head on Rachel's shoulder. Pulling down the red quilted bedspread, the women climbed onto the soft mattress, slid across the cool sheets, and sat with their backs against the dark pine headboard. A single bedside lamp bathed the room in a soft glow. Then a cool twilight breeze drifted through the open window, rustling the white lace curtains. Megan shivered and Rachel hugged her, saying she would keep her warm.

"You have a lovely home," Megan sighed, "my condo is so sterile and functional, not like this."

Rachel kissed her forehead, "My Mother decorated every room up here. She loved the pine furniture and bright colors. I have not changed much since she has been gone. It reminds me of her when I am upstairs. When I'm downstairs, it reminds me of my Dad."

Megan snuggled closer to Rachel, her hand lightly stroking her thigh. "Are you ever lonely here?" she asked, "You seemed to know so many people at the meeting."

Rachel slid her ankle over Megan's, her hand stroking her flat tummy, "Yes, I feel alone, even though I have lots of friends. They invite me everywhere, but they all have someone and I always go home by myself." Rachel began to comb Megan's blonde pubic hair with her fingernails, caressing her mound. "I know it gets lonely for you too, on the road all the time, living in motels."

Megan sighed at Rachel's touch, spreading her legs, "It can be if you let it. Most of the time I'm focused on my work, but sometimes I feel I don't belong anywhere, or to anyone." Megan cupped Rachel's furry pubes, long fingers entering the wet slit, brushing the clit with the heel of her hand.

Rachel made a mewling sound and slid two fingers into Megan's slick folds. "I don't feel lonely now", she said and sighed, "not anymore". Megan's heart filled with happiness. She loves me, she thought, and I love her too.

Rachel and Megan began to kiss and gently pleasure each other. Moans and sighs filled the room as caressing fingers slid inside wet pussies, thumbs stroked throbbing clits and soft hands molded firm breasts. The pace of loving was easy and slow, not the frantic couplings as before. After many minutes of unhurried pleasure, they rolled to face each other, sensing their climaxes were near. They began sucking tongues, rubbing their stiff nipples together, spreading their legs to give their partner full access to their soaking cunts.

Almost as one body, their hips began to jerk as they felt themselves close to orgasm. They began to rub each other's clits faster and faster, seeking their partner's sweet release. Then they were cumming and cumming, riding the crests and slipping back down. Screams of joy and passion filled the room, rising in the cool night air. Sighing contentedly, they licked each other's fingers clean, swirling the salty juices in their mouths like a fine wine. Then they lay side-by-side, holding hands, gathering their strength for the next round of lovemaking.

Her energy returning, Rachel rolled on top of Megan, wiggling between her long legs. Megan slowly ran her fingers through her lovers long black hair, and then began to weep. "Oh Rachel, I don't deserve this happiness, I don't deserve you. I was so nasty to you before, I'm so sorry."

Rachel kissed her tears, "It's okay, baby, I got a little carried away myself. We're both strong personalities and we have conflicting opinions about certain things."

Megan sniffled, "It's not your opinions, and it's the job that gets me angry, the damn job. I used to love it, now I hate it." She looked at Rachel pleadingly, "I don't want to go back there, to that tiresome life. Sweet Rachel, I want to stay with you, I love you."

Rachel's heart began to pound as she looked at Megan, her slim body soft and warm beneath her. "Megan darling, I love you too. My home is your home for as long as you like."

Megan sighed happily at Rachel's words and stretched luxuriously, arching her back, lifting her arms over her head. Rachel shivered with arousal as she looked at her lover's long neck and firm breasts. Rising up on her hands and knees, she straddled Megan's waist, sucking her stiff rubbery nipples, black hair swirling around her face. Megan moaned as she caressed Rachel's ribs and back, lightly scratching the soft brown skin with manicured fingernails.

Aflame with renewed desire, Rachel continued to stimulate Megan's nipples. She nibbled and sucked on each one, loving the feel of them in her mouth. Her excitement growing at the sound of her lovers soft moans. Megan eagerly cupped Rachel's heavy breasts in her soft hands, softly squeezing the silky breast flesh, teasing the thick brown nipples with her thumbs. Megan's pussy began to throb and she rubbed her knees against Rachel's ass. "Make love to me, my angel", she whispered, "I want to feel your mouth on my pussy. I want you in me. I want to belong to you." Her voice trailing away as lust gripped her.

"I will my love," Rachel murmured, "and then I will be yours as well." Reluctantly leaving her lovers firm breasts, she began to roll Megan's gray stockings down her long legs, kissing the pink flesh beneath. It was exactly as she had fantasized doing in the meeting room, only a hundred times better. Megan quivered with pleasure as Rachel's kisses traveled down one leg, then the other, feeling her warm mouth engulfing her toes one by one. She spread her legs wide, opening herself to her lover.

Rachel licked and kissed her way up the soft flesh of Megan's inner thighs; leaving little love bites on the crease of each leg, teasingly bypassing her aching clit. Megan's tummy quivered as the wet, eager mouth reached her bellybutton, nibbling and licking. Rachel licked and sucked the pink flesh of Megan's taut tummy, coating it with her saliva. Moving down, she nuzzled the blonde triangle of soft hair, burying her face in it. She inhaled deeply, savoring the mouth-watering aroma of her lover's arousal.

Megan could not stand it one second longer; Rachel's lips and tongue were driving her insane with need. "Ohhh, now baby, please", she whimpered, "lick my pussy, eat me, please, I need it, I, ahhhhhh..."

Rachel finally took pity on her and stopped her teasing. Cradling Megan's firm ass cheeks in strong hands, she slowly laved the length of Megan's wet cunt with her flattened tongue. Megan's strangled gasp as she began to eat her was music to Rachel's ears. She buried her face in the pink wetness, stabbing and probing into the juicy folds with her stiff tongue.. Megan raised herself on her elbows, excited to watch her lover eating her. Rachel's eyes flicked open, meeting Megan's lust-filled gaze. At that moment, the loving bond between the two of them became complete.

Rachel's heart filled with happiness as she engulfed Megan's juicy pussy with her mouth. She sucked hard on the engorged lips, driving her wiggling tongue as far as she could reach, rubbing the throbbing clit with her nose. Megan screamed at the top of her lungs at the dual sensations, twisting her hips into Rachel's face, clutching huge handfuls of the bed sheets.

Gripping Megan's ass even tighter to steady her, Rachel settled down for an extended meal of hot pussy. Her stiff tongue leisurely explored every inch of Megan's pink, inner softness, eagerly swallowing the warm fluids flowing into her mouth. Megan's back arched, her mouth open wide, her eyes staring at nothing. She began uttering little shrieks as a series of mini-climaxes shook her body, pushing her toward a final spine twisting orgasm.

Rachel sensed her lover was near her release and plunged four fingers into Megan's gushing cunt. Thrusting deeply into her, she gripped the engorged clit in her teeth, shaking it back and forth, humming and growling. The vibrations in her pulsing clit sent Megan over the edge. Grabbing a handful of Rachel's long, black hair with one hand, the other pulling hard on her breast and nipple, Megan began cumming explosively, her body racked repeatedly with the ferocity of her orgasm. "Oh Godddd baby, fuck meeeee, don't stopppp, eeeeehhh...,". Her pussy sprayed repeatedly in Rachel's face, flooding her face and hair with juicy cum.

Moaning and gasping, Rachel swallowed as much of the sweet fluids as she could; the hunger for her lover's juices driving her on as she greedily drank from the well of her desire. She continued to suck and lick until Megan had two more shuddering climaxes, finally falling back on the bed, whimpering softly. Gazing up at her lover slumped against the headboard, Rachel asked, "Are you okay, babe, are you still with me?"

Megan shook her head, trying to focus, "Ohhhh, that was incredible, I think I had an out of body experience." She sat up and held out her arms to Rachel, "Come here, you wonderful woman, come to me now." Rachel climbed eagerly up the bed into her lover's arms, where Megan sensuously licked her pussy juices from her glistening face. They clung together as their strength returned, listening to the sounds of the night, reveling in their newfound intimacy.

Megan was still weak from her intense orgasms. Turning to her lover, she asked, "What about you, sweetie? I want to make you cum too, but I don't think I can move."

"That's okay, babe", Rachel replied, "There'll be time for..."

"However", Megan continued, "If I just scoot down a little and you straddle my face, I think we may solve this little problem." Rachel swung her leg over Megan's body and was surprised when she felt hands on her hips, urging her downward. "But first," purred Megan, "I want more of your yummy tits." Rachel ground her wet pussy against Megan's tight belly as her lover feasted on great mouthfuls of her silky breast flesh.

Sucking Rachel's stiff nipples deep into her mouth, Megan lashed them with her tongue, loving the sound of her long moans. Her lover's hands continued to stroke and squeeze the firm globes until Rachel thought she would go mad with lust. Then Megan's hands were on her hips again, urging her forward. "Now I want some wild woman pussy," she growled.

Rachel giggled excitedly as she lowered her dripping cunt to Megan's adorable face. Such a sweet, inventive lover, she thought, I could do this for ever and ever. Then Megan's eager mouth engulfed her and a pulsing delight drove all thought from her mind. Megan's hands molded Rachel's full ass cheeks like stiff dough as she wrapped her lips around the slippery outer folds of her lover's pussy, sucking and licking, wiggling her tongue. Rachel clutched the headboard in an iron grip, her knuckles turning white as her lover ate her cunt like a ripe fruit dripping with juice.

Megan plunged her twisting tongue deep into her lover's sopping hole, caressing the pink flesh, sucking on the engorged inner lips, purring contentedly as she feasted on her pussy banquet. Rachel groaned and twisted her hips against her lover's face, scrubbing her gushing pussy on her nose and chin. She gasped and almost came as Megan sucked on her clit and plunged four fingers up to the hilt in her soaking cunt, twisting them against the pink folds. I won't cum, I won't, I won't, Rachel thought desperately, wanting the wonderful sensations to go on and on.

Megan began to rub Rachel's puckered hole with her free hand. Probing gently, she felt Rachel push against her finger and heard her sigh. Goody, thought Megan, another place to play. Wetting her fingers with pussy juice, she pushed her index finger to the first knuckle into her lover's asshole. Rachel gasped and rocked back on the finger, her sphincter muscle pulsing. Encouraged, Megan twisted two more fingers in the slippery hole, spreading them against the silky flesh. Rachel shrieked as Megan's fingers went deep in her ass. Rubbing her pussy harder on her lover's face, she reached the edge and toppled over.

Megan felt Rachel's body stiffen and rammed her fingers into her holes as fast as she could, sucking her stiff clit into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Rachel squirted like an erupting geyser, feeling light headed as if she would faint. "Ahhhhh, oh Godddd, I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumminggg, fuck meeeee..."

Megan was drenched with Rachel's warm cum, her face and hair dripping, the pillow beneath her head quickly soaked. She continued to thrust and suck as Rachel kept cumming again and again. Finally, with one final shriek, she rolled off Megan's face and collapsed on the bed unconscious.

When she opened her eyes, Megan was stroking her face and crying, "Wake up, sweetie, wake up, please, ohhhh, talk to me."

Rachel managed a weak smile, "I'm all right, my darling, all that good lovin' just knocked me out."

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay," Megan sighed, covering her lover's face with kisses.

Rachel kissed her back, pausing to lick her juices from Megan's shining face, "Hey, I taste even better on you."

Megan giggled, "You're a wild woman, my sweet love, I'm going to be washing your cum out of my hair for a week", she paused, "Or maybe I'll just leave it in, start a new styling trend."

"I'm still wearing yours." Rachel grinned, drawing strands of her hair through her lips, "we can offer a variety of flavors for the discriminating woman." They began laughing with sheer happiness, rolling about on the bed, trying to avoid the wet spots. "Let's get some sleep, sugar", said Rachel, "I'm exhausted and we still have a lot to talk about."

"Okay by me," Megan sighed, snuggling against Rachel's back, kissing her neck and ear. "You're hogging the dry spot, lady and there's only one pillow. We'll have to sleep like this."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Rachel murmured, pulling up the comforter, "Turn off the light, my love." Megan lay awake for a while, listening to Rachel's soft snores. I don't want to leave this woman, she thought, ever. Then she too fell asleep, her lover in her arms, at last content.

When Megan awoke she saw Rachel propped up on one elbow, looking at her with happiness shining in her eyes, the weak winter sunlight casting her face and hair in a soft glow. "Morning, babe", said Megan, caressing the smiling face, "Have you been awake long?"

"Not too long," she replied, "I love to watch you sleep, and you make the cutest faces."

"News to me," chuckled Megan, "what's on the agenda for today?"

Rachel stretched luxuriously, "For starters, how about a shower to wash this love juice off. Then we'll have breakfast. I'll make my specialty, ham and cheese omelets. After that, we'll have our talk."

Megan jumped up and raced for the bathroom, "Last one in has to change the sheets." Rachel was right on her heels, leaping into the shower and turning the faucets full on. They laughed and gasped as the cold water hit them.

Rachel pressed Megan's lithe body against her, "It'll warm up in a minute, meanwhile, keep your hands to yourself missy, or we'll never have breakfast".

They lovingly washed each other with sea sponges and lilac scented soap, luxuriating under the warm spray. Rachel insisted they make sure their holes were really clean; their soap covered fingers inducing more delicious orgasms. Finally the hot water ran out and they dried each other with warm towels, giggling and laughing like little girls. Rachel took two fluffy robes from her closet and they padded into the kitchen.

Breakfast was ready in no time, and then they sat down to eat. Rachel watched her lover as she ate her meal, feeling content for the first time in years. She does make a great omelet, thought Megan, sipping on a mug of tea; a marvelous lover and a great cook, what a combination. When the meal was finished, Megan asked, "Can I wash the dishes, babe?"

"Got it covered," Rachel replied. "Have a seat in the great room, sweetie. I'll be there in a minute and we'll see where we go from here."

The women sat together quietly on the couch, Megan's head on Rachel's shoulder, neither knowing where to start. Finally, Rachel cleared her throat, suddenly feeling lonely. "I suppose you have to go back to the motel, today, you know, to write your report. Then I guess you'll be leaving?" Her eyes were wet as she smiled and kissed Megan's cheek.

Megan felt her sadness returning and tears welled in her eyes. "I should, I need to, but I don't want to," she replied, her voice breaking, "I want to stay here with you."

Rachel hugged her tightly, brown eyes shining, "Are you absolutely sure, sweetheart? I want you to stay more than anything else in the world, but what about your career? You've achieved so much, why would you give it up now?"

Megan slid down the couch and lay her head in Rachel's lap, looking up at her as she spoke; "Because I'm tired of it, I'm lonely and I'm tired. I'm always on the move, living out of a suitcase, going from city to another." She sighed, "I envy you. You have your home, your business, this life, you're so fortunate."

TE999
TE999
641 Followers