My Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

“Dee...”

“Sorry, lost in thought.” I said looking at him when he called me name again and took my hand.

“About anything in particular?”

“You. I have to be blunt. What is going on right now between us?” I said looking into his deep brown eyes. I watched him frown briefly as if not quite sure what I meant. Then his eyes lit up and he chuckled softly.

“I’m sorry, going into this evening, I thought this was going to be just another fling. But, somewhere along the way something happened! You are unlike any woman I have ever met. You aren’t the kind of girl out looking to add a celebrity notch to her bedpost; you are bright, funny and not afraid to speak your mind. The kind of girls I usually run into would never think of criticizing my character. I like your refreshing attitude. Most girls all think that I’m looking for just a tumble, and to be honest up until tonight, they’d all been right. But I can’t get past what happened in there between us.” He said motioning towards the bedroom. “You lit a fire in me, you’ve open parts of my heart that haven’t been used in a long time. I don’t want this to end tonight. You are very special to me. I never thought I could feel this way about someone I just met, but I felt like this from the moment you looked at me in the bar. I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. I knew there was something special about you then & I feel it even more now.”

I sat there dumbfounded as he spilled his soul to me. Wow! I was just in awe. He cared about me and wanted to see me again. He had stopped talking and sat looking at me with apprehension in his face.

“I don’t want this to end either. I’d love to see you again.”

“Any way you could come on the road with me for a little while? I can’t imagine not having you around.”

“Well, I do have a couple of weeks of vacation coming up, but I really don’t have travel funds to go jetting off around the country for 2 weeks.” I said.

“Money is not a problem. I wasn’t going to let you pay for anything anyways.” He said matter-of-factly. “Any possibility of you leaving with me the day after tomorrow?”

“Shouldn’t be, my boss has been telling me I need to take a vacation!”

“Good then if that’s settled, let’s celebrate!” He said getting up and pulling me to my feet. His lips claimed mine in an act of sheer possession. God it felt so good. I reached down and took the waistband of his sweats into my hands and slid them down as far as I could without breaking our kiss. I took his cock into my hands and began to stroke it. He was getting hard in my hands. He grabbed the hem of the shirt I had on and pulled it up, releasing my lips long enough to slip it over my head. I quickly bent down and slid his sweats down completely. He stepped out of them and in record time we were both gloriously naked. His erection had grown considerably. He slid a large rough hand down my side and around to caress my sex, slipping a finger inside. He made me wet with just a touch. When he felt I was wet enough, he wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me onto his waiting cock. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Placing his hands on my butt, he raised and lowered me on his shaft. I’d never made love like this before...what a rush! He started walking towards the bedroom, with me bouncing on his cock the whole way. About half way there I was hit by the first orgasm. It was so strong, Trip had to lean against the wall to support my thrashing. When it had subsided some, he continued on to the bed. By the time we reached it I was in the throes of a second. He grabbed a condom off of the night stand. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he nibbled my neck as he lifted me off his cock and quickly sheathed himself in the condom. As I came down from this second wave, Trip lifted me back onto his cock this time facing a way from him. He lowered us down so that we were stretched out on the bed spooning. He kissed and licked the back of my neck as he took me from behind. Reaching a large hand around he caressed my clit until I was panting from the ravages of yet another climax.

“Dee, I’m gonna cum again!” He growled in my ear. As soon as he said this I could feel the jets of hot cum filling the condom in me. Feeling each burst sent me into yet another spiral of emotions. Trip carefully pulled out and removed the condom. He pulled me over so I was facing him. Looking a me, he got a fearful look on his face. “Dee, honey you’re crying! Did I hurt you? God I’m sorry!”

“I’m not hurt...that was just so powerful. I couldn’t help it. Please don’t be sorry for giving me the most amazing night of my life!” I said kissing his still worried face.

“I’d like to give you many more amazing nights, if you’ll let me?” He said pulling me closer into his embrace.

THE END!

touche
touche
25 Followers
12