My Trip to Colorado

Story Info
Teen with an attitude fucks her Uncle.
3.1k words
96.5k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Feedback and constructive criticism would be appreciated]

-------------------------------------------------

I came running down the stairs after my sister told me that we were going to stay in Colorado with my uncle while my father and his fiancee, Jill, went to the Bahamas.

I was furious.

How dare they interrupt my plans for the summer! I had just graduated high school. Who were they to send me away to some shitty state in the west to stay with a man I've seen only a few times in my life. This was bullshit. I had so many plans developed in my mind. I had the first 3 weeks completely planned out. What I would wear, who I would see, the parties I would go to. I can't believe they are trying to take this away from me.

"What the hell is Jennifer talking about Dad??? Colorado? You have got to be shittin' me." I screamed at him.

"Calm down, Alicia." Jill said in her bitchy condescending tone.

"Jill, just shut the fuck up, I thought we agreed that you wouldn't talk to me?" I snapped.

"Alicia, be nice. You're going to Colorado to stay with Uncle Jerry. This is not open for discussion." My dad replied. The reply that broke my heart.

"UGH I can't believe you are DOING this to me! Don't you realize the plans I had??" I whined.

The phone rang, and I ran to answer it. Thank God. It was my best friend Tanya, she would understand, and we could cry together.

"Tanya, Oh my God, they are sending me to Colorado to stay with my uncle. I don't want to go! I want to stay here with all my friends." I cried and confided in her.

I talked to Tanya for about another hour, and she said maybe they have some good parties there. She made me feel a little better about it. There's not much I can do now except wait until I go and see what happens. It's already decided that I'm going.

I laid in bed that night and sighed deeply at the thought of missing out on my last opportunity to hook-up with Brad. I had been watching him all year, and I knew he wanted me too. He would always comment about how I looked. I got lost in the memories of him talking about my beautiful, ass-length brunette hair or my stunning green eyes. I fell asleep thinking about him that night.

I woke up surprisingly early the next day, and went downstairs to get a glass of orange juice and some cereal. I poured some cereal into my bowl and got out the milk and sat down at the table. Jill walks into the kitchen, rushing around looking for her keys.

"Have you seen my keys, Alicia?" She asked in a pathetic attempt to make conversation.

"No, Jill, I have not seen your keys." I replied.

She rushed out of the room, apparently remembering where she had left them. I finished up my cereal and went upstairs to grab a shower before starting to pack. I was leaving in 2 days. My younger sister was excited about the trip. She was only 6, so she didn't have any important plans about the summer. I did, but apparently my dad couldn't understand that.

I finished packing and laid on my bed, wishing I didn't have to do this. Jennifer popped in my room and sat down next to me. She was wearing her pink boa that I gave her for her birthday last year.

"Leeshy aren't you excited we're going to Colorado to see Uncle Jerry!?" She asked in her high-pitch little voice.

"Not really, Jenny. I'll try to have fun though. How's that?" I replied, trying to sound nice.

"Um, ok Alicia. I have a question, can we go get ice cream?" She asked.

"Sure, hun, let's go get ice cream." I said to her as I smiled.

I figured I'd probably see a few of my friends, so I got my car keys and took my little sister to get ice cream.

Just as I had expected, I saw Brad. Ohh how his beautiful jet-black hair shimmered in the sunlight. He looked over at me.

"Hey Leesh. Tanya told me you're going to Colorado this summer." He said.

"Oh uh, yeah... I am. My parents are kind of making me." I said as I blushed.

"Oh, hey that really sucks, I'm throwing a huge party next weekend, I was hoping I'd see you there."

"Sorry.." I was barely able to get that word out.

I wanted to cry. I got my sister her ice cream and we went back to the house.

The 2 days go by too fast, and next thing I know my dad is waking me up, telling me we have to go catch our flight. I roll out of bed to go take a shower and get dressed. I went downstairs to meet my dad, Jennifer and Jill waiting to take us to the airport. I listened to my iPod for the whole car ride. I don't know what the rest of my family was talking about.

We get to the airport and get our tickets, make our way through security and finally to our gate. The plane arrives on time, and my sister and I board the plane. I thought about Sacramento as I sat in my seat. I looked out the window and thought about how I haven't left California in so long. I never wanted to. I loved this state, and I didn't want to go to Colorado. The thought of Colorado made me fall asleep.

I got woken up by my sister and the flight attendant was standing there.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked me.

"Oh, Diet Coke please." I said to her.

She poured the Diet Coke from the can into a small cup that had too many ice cubes. They really rip you off. I drank my soda and fell back asleep, and woke up when we got to our destination.

We get off the plane and head down to get our luggage, and I see my Uncle Jerry standing there waiting to receive us. I groaned as I walked over to the baggage carousel. He came and greeted me and I just shrugged it off, and turned on my iPod. He carried our bags out to his car, and asked my little sister how she liked the flight.

We finally get back to his house and he shows us where our rooms are. He had a fairly big house, I was surprised to find out he lived there all alone. My father mentioned that he usually had various women coming over to keep him company.

That night felt like the longest night of my life. It was hard to sleep in a bed that's not mine, in a house I'm not familiar with. I tossed and turned for most of the night. I thought about Sacramento, about Brad, about my father and Jill, I thought about Jennifer and how excited she was for this trip. I felt bad for being so selfish. I decided I'd try to make the most of this trip, and fell asleep that very moment.

I woke up at around 10am the next day. I went to the bathroom and then went downstairs. Uncle Jerry was sitting at the table with Jennifer. I sat down with them.

"Good morning, Alicia." My uncle said in a husky yet cheerful voice.

"Hey." I replied.

My uncle was a nice guy, he always seemed to have a smile on his face. He was tall, about 6'2". He had incredible biceps, I had to give him credit for that. His skin was tanned from working outside. I never looked at him that way before. I never noticed how incredibly handsome he was. I started blushing at the thought. I scoped out his body as he got up to go to the restroom. My nipples twitched under my tank top, I think he noticed because he cleared his throat.

We went to check out the whole of Denver that day. We drove around in my uncle's car, he showed us where he worked, and told us the different jobs he had done. We went to the park and I sat down on the grass and listened to my iPod as Jenny ran around making friends and playing. My uncle came over and sat next to me, so I took out my headphones.

"Hey, Alicia. I know you're not too thrilled about coming here, but I'm trying to make it fun for you guys. I don't know how to act with teenagers. I'm not exactly happy about it either. Let's make a truce and try to make the most out of this visit, what do you say?" I was shocked when I heard him say that. I thought he wanted us there. I was kind of sad when he said it.

"Sure, Uncle Jerry. Whatever you say." I said with a bit of sadness in my voice.

"That doesn't mean I don't like you, I'm just used to a particular routine. I usually spend time with my lady friends, but now I've got two kids to look after. I think we can work some kind of agreement out, where we can all have a good time. What do you think?" He said.

I spent a few seconds contemplating what he meant. I think he was hinting something to me, I wasn't exactly sure, but I figured I'd reply positively.

"That sounds great, Uncle Jerry." I said as I brushed my arm against his.

He let out a cough and seemed a bit uneasy for a moment.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I'm find Alicia. It's just... I didn't realize how much you had grown up. You're a woman now." He said.

"Heh, yeah..." I replied, embarrassed.

We talked while Jennifer played, and made our way back to the house. It had been a long day. Uncle Jerry ordered a pizza for us, and we sat on the couch and watched a movie together. Jennifer fell asleep on the floor, so he just covered her up and let her be.

"It's getting pretty late," I said. "I better get to bed."

"Sure, hun. Good night." He replied.

I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I pulled off my top and unhooked my bra, exposing my full and perky C-cups. I took my hair down, it had been tied up all day, it felt so good when I let it fall down on my back. I took off my jeans and traded them for a pair of baby blue cotton shorts. I was about to put my top on, when I heard some movement in the hallway. I looked towards my door and it popped open. My uncle came in and started to say something, but stopped when he realized I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Oh...jeez, I'm sorry." He stuttered.

"No, it's ok." I said.

"Wow, Alicia. You have a beautiful set of breasts there. Shit, if I wasn't your uncle..." He said.

I saw his cock grow underneath his pants. I smiled as he just stood there, seemingly shy. I saw his attempts to hide his massive erection, but both him and I knew what we wanted. I was still a virgin, but I thought it'd be fun to play with him.

"Uncle Jerry, it looks like you have a problem there." I said as I stepped towards him.

He started to step back, but was stopped by the wall.

"Alicia.. We can't do this, your Dad would kill me." He said nervously.

"Shh... Don't worry about my father." I said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. His lips felt so good, but I could tell he had reservations about making out with his niece.

"Uncle Jerry," I said. "You seem uncomfortable. How about you sit down?" I offered.

He seemed a bit uneasy, but I was determined. I know he wanted me, and I wanted him too. I grabbed his hand and walked towards the bed, after locking the door. He sat on the bed and I climbed on his lap. He looked up at me, and swallowed deep. I could see a bit of sweat forming on his forehead.

I took his hands and put them on my breasts, as I ground my pussy against his cock. At that very moment, it seemed as if he became a whole other person. He got very rough and flipped me over so my back was down on the bed. I felt a shiver of ecstasy run down my spine. He ripped off my shorts and panties and threw them to the floor. He started licking my cunt. I was dripping wet. Trying ever so hard to conceal my moans.

"Ohh, Uncle Jerry, that feels so good." I cried out.

He continued to lick me, finger fucking me at the same time. I felt a pulse all the way through my wet cunt.

"Is this what you want?" He said aggressively.

"Oh yes, Uncle Jerry, you're so good." I replied.

He stood up and pulled off his pants to reveal a monster cock dangling between his legs. He climbed on top of me, to my mouth, and forced his dick down my throat, and continued to fuck my mouth as I gagged.

"You're a naughty little slut, aren't you Alicia?" He asked me.

I gagged as I tried to answer, but it felt so good. The tip of his penis was penetrating my throat. He fucked my mouth harder.

"Answer me!" He demanded.

I gagged again and tears rolled down my face. I wanted to beg him to fuck me. I wanted to feel him inside me. I grabbed his ass cheeks and forced him to thrust inside my mouth harder. I sucked and licked his hard pecker as it was fucking my mouth. I looked up at him with lust-filled eyes.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and picked me up and his cock immediately found it's way to my cunt. He gave it a hard push and I whimpered as it started to go in. I felt it tear but it was a good kind of pain. It was a type of pleasure I had never before in my life felt. He held me up and slammed me hard down onto his cock. I felt so much pressure inside my no longer virgin cunt, and I let out a sob of pain but I begged him to fuck me.

"Fuck me, Uncle Jerry, I want you to fuck me hard." I said to him.

He didn't reply, he only dropped me on the bed without ever taking his cock out, and started to smash me in my young, tight pussy. The harder he fucked, the better it felt.

"Oh don't stop Uncle Jerry, it feels to good." I said through my tears.

He continued thrusting into me with full power. I felt every one of his 8 1/2 inches. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I started to explode after only a few minutes.

"OH FUCK!! I'm cumming Uncle Jerry, fuck me harder. Ohhhh you're so fucking good. Fuck me, let me take it all. Harder, faster Uncle Jerry. Ohhh." I moaned out trying to keep it down so I didn't wake my sister.

All of a sudden I just exploded, I felt my pussy cream running out of me, and he thrust into me a few more times and I started to shake of pleasure. I laid there, and he continued to push in and out of me some.

"That was so good, Uncle Jerry. You're amazing." I said.

"I'm not done with you yet, Alicia." He replied.

He flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees, and told me to lick his finger. He was going to take my ass.

He started fingering my asshole, and teasing it with his tongue. I felt him put his thumb inside it and it felt so fucking good. He'd rub my pussy, then my asshole. I was ready to take his cock in my ass.

He shifted and I felt the tip of his dick at the hole of my ass. I felt him push in the tip and it hurt. I whimpered a bit. He slowly started to push it in and pull it back out until I was relaxed. I moaned a little, and with that, he forced his dick into my asshole. I wanted to scream but he covered my mouth. He took his hand off my mouth and put both of his hands on my hips and pulled me into himself. It started to feel so good, with just a little bit of pain.

He took one hand off my hips and grabbed my hair, using it to pull my ass onto his cock. It felt so good, there was pleasure in so many different parts of my body. It was unrealizable.

"Oh my God, Uncle Jerry, Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard." I said.

He continued to fuck me, pulling my hair and occasionally reaching down to squeeze my tit. The bed was shaking but we stopped caring, the door was locked so it didn't matter. He fucked me hard in my asshole.

"Ohh," he groaned out. "Alicia your ass is so tight, little girl."

I moaned.

After about another 10 minutes of solid ass-fucking, hair-pulling, moaning and tit-squeezing, I could tell he was about to cum.

I forced my ass into him and tightened my muscles, he started to moan loudly and twitch. I could feel his pulse beating through his cock in my asshole.

"Alicia... Ohhhh.... Baby... Uhhh. It's so good." He was moaning.

I tightened my asshole muscles as tight as I possibly could, and he continued to fuck me hard. I was losing energy, from forcing my ass into him. I could hear our skin slapping against each other, my ass against his legs. It sounded so sweet while he fucked me. I never wanted it to end.

"Ohh I'm cumming Alicia!! I'm cumming. It's so good, fuck me, girl." He said.

I found the energy and slammed my ass hard into him, as hard as I possibly could. With that, he let out a load and I felt it fill up my ass. It felt so sexy inside me. He thrust into me a few more times, then fell over to the side and lay there. I rolled over and felt the cum start to drip out of my ass.

"That was so good, Uncle Jerry." I said.

"Yeah, Alicia. How do you feel about Colorado, now?" He asked.

"Can I come visit you more?" I said, giggling.

"Please, girl... Feel free."

We got up to take a shower together. This is going to be the best summer of my life.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
mikej2358mikej2358almost 16 years ago
sweet

mmmmmmm that was so hot, had me stroking my hard dick and cumming all over myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oooo my

that was extremely hot. i havent been able to cum to any of these stories on here but my goodness this one did me in. =) nice job. hope to read more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories