My Trip to the Coffee Shop

Story Info
She goes for coffee and is seduced by another woman.
691 words
3.24
67.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand gently touched my shoulder. I jumped a little.. shaken from a daydream.

"You dropped this," she said.

"Hmm? Oh, thank you!" Amidst my daydream I must have dropped my money.

She kept smiling at me like she was delighted to see me, but I'm sure we've never met before.

"These lines are always ridiculous," I said nervously.. avoiding eye contact.

"Would you like to come back to my place?" she asked insistently.

"Wha..?"

"I mean.. I can make you a better cup of coffee than they can.. and for free," she smiled.

"Oh, I.. uh..,"

"Come on! I'll drive." She grabbed my hand and started for the door.

Her black pleated skirt bounced with every step barely revealing the top of her stockings. I wondered if she knew. She must know. She's a tease.. a confident tease. Look at the way she walks.

Oh god, she caught me staring! I felt my cheeks burn and looked away.

We approached an older Monte Carlo. Quite a vehicle for someone so petite.

She opened the passenger door and practically threw me inside. I watched her skip to the other side of the car. The skirt.. up and down.. up and down.

She jumped in the car, screamed with excitement, and threw the beastly car into gear.

"So where do you live?" I asked yawning. The engine vibrations were putting me to sleep.

"Just up the road. What's your name, by the way?"

"Jane. What's yours?"

"My name is...

I woke up, but I couldn't see. Everything was black. I tried to move, but my arms and legs were restricted.

"Hey!" I yelled. "What's going on?!"

"Shh," someone whispered.

"Is that you?"

"Shh."

I felt movement. I must be on a bed.

"Wait! Where's my cl..."

"Shh."

"Whoa!" I felt warm air on my neck and flinched. Someone giggled.

I heard a voice.. a girl's voice. She wasn't talking to me. I couldn't tell if it was her.

I heard more giggling.

Something soft brushed against my arm.

The giggling turned into soft moans. Louder and louder, the bed started to shake. Was someone? Were they? Right next to me?

I felt something touch my leg.. gently tracing the curves. Goosebumps shot across my skin. Fingers crept up my thighs.. closer and closer to.. Oh! Yes!

The tip of her tongue teased up and down my already wet lips. She pushed harder and harder—her own moans vibrating against me. I thrust my hips against her face. She struggled to breathe until I flowed into her and my hips slowed to a pace of satisfaction.

I felt heat on my side.. a soft kiss. I could feel the wet warmth of her tongue. Hair fell against my skin.. tickling. Her tongue glided gently across my stomach. She slowly outlined my breasts so gently we barely touched.. so teasing. Oh god, please don't let her stop!

She pressed her tongue hard against my nipple. I couldn't help but let out a moan. I bit my lip to control myself.

I could feel her soft, warm mound brush against my skin as she climbed farther up my body. She pressed herself against me and slowly kissed my neck. She ran her hands along my arms and entangled her fingers in mine. She squeezed my hands hard as she thrust herself against me.. her hair falling on my breasts as her body tensed.

She freed my hands and feet and pulled me to her. Her lips were warm and so wet. I flicked my tongue against them as she dug her nails into my back.

Another hand ran up the back of my leg. I felt something hard against my vagina.. thrusting harder and harder against me. Pushing me harder and harder into her. Louder and wetter. Two hands on my hips pulling me. Finally penetrating. Deep inside me. Fucking me hard. Harder! Harder! Drowning in her as she squeezes me with her thighs...

I slowly open my eyes and stretch. She's laying next to me—smiling at me. I smile and hide my face—embarrassed—recalling the events of the night.

"So, how about that cup of coffee?"