My Trip to the Reeperbahn

Story Info
He takes a trip to the Reeperbahn.
2.7k words
3.5
18.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my latest trip to Germany I went to the Reeperbahn in Hamburg to see if I could get a Hooker, and take a few pictures of her for my trip. When I got there it around 7:30pm, and no one was out yet, so I decided to just walked around a bit. I heart kept beating faster and faster as I walked around in circles, passing the corner with the famous Reeperbahn Police station, Herbertstraße where no women are allowed, past several cafes and a plaza with a very rough statue of a Sailer standing there. I was sure the people sitting at the cafe stands and those lining up for tours knew exactly why I was there.

Eventually when 8:00 rolled around, I turned the corner to Davidstraße, across from the police station, and there they were; all the girls standing in their nice orderly lines. My heart gave a gigantic jump from my stomach into my throat, and I almost thought of going back to my hotel, but I swallowed my resolved, and after a few deep breaths scanned the line up.

I decided, that I would chose which one I would talk to and then just head straight for her. After a while I settled on a girl with long blond hair in a tight yellow top two from the end of the line. Setting my resolve for about the 7th time I crossed the street and headed over to her, hoping no one would get to her before I did.

Walking past the other two hookers, was a blur, I didn't even look at them as I they would walk up to me saying , "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" in German, before I gave a hasty "nein" in reply, and hurried past.

Finally the girl I wanted to talk to stepped in front of me, my eyes were drawn to the V-Neck of her shirt, between which her tight, enhanced, breasts were pushed up and together by her lacy black bra, peaking out from the neck of her shirt. "Hey, I could talked to you for just a minute, just a minute, just talk. I don't bite. I can see that you're a bit nervous…I can do a Russian massage for 30 EUR, or give a blow job for 50...I'm really glad you stopped, I can see you're a bit nervous, I promise I don't bite." she said very rapidly in German.

"Well, what I really wanted to do was take a few pics of you," I managed to stammer out eventually, after taking a few deep breaths..

"No, that's not allowed," she said, shaking her head and smilling

"Oh," I said, stalling for time, 'well, I'm all the way here, I might as well do something' I thought to myself. "I'll go with the Russian massage, then," I said almost automatically, that was the only option that I had understood, and I didn't want to risk getting an STD. I knew that Prostitution in the Reeperbahn was legal, and they had health regulations, but I still didn't want to take the risk.

"OK, that'll be 30EUR for the massage. May I ask, are you from Holland."

"What's your name, if I may ask?"

"Aaron, and yours?"

"Aneka, if you'll come with me to the safe house." With that Aneka walked passed another girl and up some steps to a door, and I had seen, but never registered in my brain. She opened the door, and turned around to watch me. I hesitated for a minute, not knowing whether to follow or wait. Quickly, I followed her closely up the narrow, steep stairs, watching her tight ass, encased in a tight pair of white cargo pants, with a black fanny pack around her slim waist.

At the top of the stairs, she turned right and opened the first door that we came to. "You can put your backpack over there," she said, motioning to two chairs on one side of a dark room lit by lights encased in red, there was tiny CD player between them on the floor. "I'll need the 30EUR before we start. You can have anything you want to drink, all drinks are 5EUR no matter what it is, do you want anything to drink?"

"Uh, no thank you.."

"Do you mind if I have something to drink?"

"Oh, sure."

"OK, could I have 5EUR please."

Smiling inwardly to myself at that smooth ploy, I handed over 35EUR to her. "If you'll take a seat, I'll be right back," and she went back out the door, motioning to the bed on the other side of the room. I sat down on the bad, resting my head in my hands, my heart was still racing at what I was doing. "35EUR, that's less than what I thought I'd have to pay." I thought.

She came holding a tall white plastic cup, with something dark in it. She took at drink, set it on a table in the corner next to the door, then walked over to me. She crouched in front of, angling her chest to show off her cleavage. She put her hand to my chest, "Ohhh!' she giggled.

"I haven't worked out for a while," I said sheepishly.

"Relax, I won't bite," she said softly, then sat down on the bed next to me. "Is this your first time here?"

"Yes," I went on to explain, about what one of my friends had suggested about taking a picture of a hooker for our trip.

"So, what do you do?"

"I'm a student.'

"Oh, what do you study?"

"German."

"Really," she smiled at that, "just the language or Culture, politics?"

"Mostly language, I like everything about it though."

"Oh," she stood up again and squatted down in front of me, her arms resting on my legs, "I'm from the biggest Island in Germany, do you know it?"

"Oh!" I said, excitedly, "Sylt?"

"No! the biggest island, Rügen."

"Oh, right, right, Sylt is just the most famous," I babbled, as she gently pulled my t-shirt off over my head, and put it on the second chair, next to my backpack.

"So, how old are you?" I asked, when she was done.

"How old do you think I am?" she purred, turning back to me, flicking her soft blond hair behind her as she squatted down in front of me.

"Mmm…21?"

"No."

"25?"

"No!" she exclaimed, standing up and going to the window, "How old are you?"

"21."

"I'm, 24."

"Ah, so how long have you lived in Hamburg?" I asked, I was starting to feel more relaxed now.

"3 years," she said coming back.

"Whatever is bare, you can touch," she said, pulling her shirt down to her waist, and motioning like Vanna White across her top.

"I can't go under the clothes?"

"Mmm hmm." she said, she then took my right hand and placed it on her breast. It was very firm, I squeezed in amateurishly a few time, it felt almost swollen. I thought she had probably had a boob job, but didn't want to ask.

"How big are you?"

"I'm a size 6, my breasts are a 70C, you can't be any smaller," she said, putting her hands on her hips, then her boobs as she talked. "Now, lets take these off," She gently pushed me back so she could take my pants off, and motioned me to lie back on the bed, where she lay a white towel. She said something about the massage that she is going to do, and taps me on my cock, making me jump a little. She grinned like a Cheshire cat, and did it again a couple more times, making me grow slightly harder.

She reached to take my underwear off, but automatically, I reached out ahead of her, and took them off myself. "do you want my top off? That costs a little extra?"

Right then I didn't really want to be spending that much money, so I said no.

I was watching her breasts this whole time, she took some lotion and rubbed once over my chest, then went straight for my cock, which she lathered up. I lay back and closed my eyes, just then I felt something cold, go over my dick, I looked up seeing her hands pull away from my cock, now covered in a light blue, see through condom then.

She started to take my glasses off, then holds them up to her eyes, "What's your vision?" she asks.

"I'm 20/800 in my right, no! 20/800 in my left and 20/600 in my right."

"Do you want your classes back on?"

"Yeah, what's your vision?"

"I'm minus 2 in my left and minus 1 in my right."

"So you wear contact lenses?"

"When I feel like it, it depends, she says," she said carelessly, as she leans down across my stomach and starts stroking my cock. Her nails pinched a few finds as she squeezed, but her all I couldn't feel much.

With her smooth, warm back to me, I admired the tattoo there, that went over her right deltoid and over her should blades, she had another on her lower back but I couldn't see it very well. Feeling brave, I reached out over her back and felt her boobs again, they felt like nothing I had felt before, it was like feeling a swollen water balloon, was how they honestly felt. After a while, I slid my hand down across her warm back, and squeezed her butt through her pants, her legs her curled up, so I didn't get to feel much, at least not like what I was expecting.

"Do you like that," she asked, after a while.

"Yeah, its real nice, your nice and warm," I said softly, trying to concentrate on her stroking me, but still not able to feel anything, I looked down and saw that I wasn't even all that hard.

She took out a vibrator then and ran it across the tip of my penis, then down to my balls, "do you like that?

"Not really."

"Hmm," she said, almost disapprovingly, "you're the first." as she put it back on the night stand behind the bed.

She got off the bed for a minute, then leaned down over my cock, and took it in her mouth, swirling her pierced tongue over it a few times. That was the most wonderful feeling I had ever had! That strong muscle of her tongue and the ring in her tongue felt just wonderful swirling and pressing against my cock, combined with the heat of her mouth. All too soon, she stopped and when back to just stroking me.

After a while of this I asked if I could see her boobs. "No, you don't want to see them," she sighed, standing up, "you don't want to see my big boobs," she said, pulling down a cup, right in front of my face, showing me her tanned breasts, "or my pretty shaved pussy, "she said, hiking pulling her pants down, and tucking the front of her lacy thong panties out of the way, so she me her pierced pussy lips.

"Mmm, yeah, you got me there," I didn't really know what to do just then. "How about for 10EUR?"

"For 20, I"ll take my bra off."

"Alright," I said, not really wanting to spend that much, but I didn't really know what else to do.

"I'll need it now."

So I got up, and went over to where she hand folded my pants up, and took out my wallet, handing her 20EUR, she took the opportunity to look inside. I quickly closed my wallet and put it back

"I'll be right back," she said, as she took my money, pulled her yellow top back up, and left the room. I laid back on the bed, feeling really stupid, just waiting there nude.

When she came back, she pulled her top down to her waist again, then took off her bra. Her big boobs stood proudly out against her chest, her nipples were wide, though not very long. She took her left breast in her hand and brought it up to her mouth. Ever so slowly, she stuck her tongue out and slowly licked up and down the nipples length. Slowly, she came back over to and sat down on the bed.

"Now," she said, leaning over me on the bed, her beautiful smiling face inches from my own, her long hair cascaded down, obscuring the rest of the room from my view, "for 50EUR there is a special; I cover your eyes and give you a big surprise in the end, do you want to do that?"

"No, no this is just fine."

"No? Alright." and with that she went back to stroking my cock, as I ran my hands over her now bare chest, I wanted to ask her the right way to feel her boobs, but didn't know if that would cost more, so I left that question alone. I tried making her nipples harder, by pinching and pulling them, but nothing worked, so went back to just squeezing them, I'm sure I did a horrible job, but she probably didn't care. I caressed her warm, firm sides and butt intermediately between squeezing her breasts.

Sometimes she would lay down on her side next to me, our faces inches apart as she stroked me. I asked if we could kiss, she said no, instead she rubbed the tip of her nose against mine, her hot breath against my cheeks. Automatically I leaned my face towards hers, trying to kiss her, each time she just pulled back smiling, almost stopping her caresses on my member a few times.

Soon she started moaning, urging me to cum. After a few minutes she looked at the clock, and said, "We don't have much time left, are you close to coming?"

"Yeah," I lied, as she stroked harder, moaning, urging me to come all over to tits. I tried to think about her, concentrating in my mind, trying to come but nothing worked. Eventually she got frustrated and asked me why I wasn't coming.

"I don't know, maybe it's the condom."

"I could finish without the condom, but that costs a little more, or you could finish off yourself."

"I'll do it," I said, I reached for the condom, but she stopped me, and took it off herself, throwing it into a nearby trashcan. With my cock out of the condom, I reached out with my right and began to stroke, she leaned into the crook of my neck, biting the lobe of my ear, sending exiting shocks surging through my whole body as she did. I felt her breast with my left, but that proved to be distracting, so I settled for just watching her feel herself.

Soon afterwards I came, my cum shot out and landed on my shoulder and chest. She got some baby wipes, I think, and started cleaning my cock and chest, I took over and she handed me some paper towels too.

Once I was clean, she put her top back on and went to a corner of the room so she could fix her hair and look out the window, as I put my clothes back on as she brushed her hair, "do you like on hair?" she asked, when I was finished

"I like all kinds of hair," I replied.

On my way our the door, she kissed me on both cheeks, wishing me a good evening in Hamburg, then she motioned me down the steps. Reluctantly I went down, towards the waiting door.

I didn't really want to go out the door, knowing that everyone would know what I had just been doing in there, but I didn't really have a choice. There was a group of guys about my ages, standing off to my right, laughing as I walked out. I quickly hurried past several other Hookers, not bother to answer them as they called out, "hey, how 'bout a second time!"

I felt so dirty after what I had just done, how could I look at another women the same way again? I knew my cheeks were red, I was sure everyone on the Subway knew why, as I entered, and sat down on a seat. I was amazed how wearing a condom ruined the whole thing, my first time with a Hooker, who is supposed to know how to make you come as quickly as possible and I couldn't because I was wearing a condom. What a strange experience my trip to the Reeperbahn turned out to be.