My Turn

Story Info
Husband cheated, now it is her turn.
1.5k words
3.91
88.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prkrwse08
prkrwse08
34 Followers

It was late, much later then I probably should have been out on any night. This night was a little different though. I had gotten home early from work. I was excited and a bit on the horny side I guess you could say. I had been thinking of my husbands cock the entire drive home. I knew that the kids were away, both staying at different friend's houses. My loose fabric skirt was hiked all the way up as I rubbed my throbbing clit through my soaked pink lacey panties which matched the bra that covered my large breasts.

As I pulled into the driveway I didn't even notice the little red sports car that was parked on the curb. All I could think about was just how I was going to go about attacking my husband so that I could feel him inside me. I turned off the car and stepped out. As I approached the front door I hiked up my skirt again and slid my panties down my legs took them off. I opened the door and stepped in, expecting to find him watching TV in the living room. He was not there so I proceeded down the hallway that led to our bedroom.

As I approached the door I heard it, the sound of a woman moaning softly. I smiled and knew he was mine. He had to be watching one of his many porn flicks while he masturbated his 6 inch tool, I was not home to please him so he was doing it himself. As I peeked through the crack in the door my heart skipped a beat. He absolutely was not missing me. He was laying flat on his back as the beautiful voluptuous blonde sat on his cock and rode it like I had so many times. He reached up with a smile on his face and fondled her ample breasts as she moved up and down on him slowly. My eyes started to water as I watched. She slowly picked up the pace, her breathing getting heavier as she rode my man's hard member. I turned away and hurried down the hallway and out of the house as I burst into tears. How could he do this to me?

Now I drove and drove. Trying to understand why he was cheating on me. I had been a good wife to him for 13 years. She was just way more beautiful then me. I was no dog but I had gained a little weight over the years. I was 35 now 5 feet tall with short legs. I had been told that I wore my 145 lbs well. My husband and other men had told me I had a nice round ass and I had always gotten stares at my 38dd breasts. As I drove I began to get more and more angry. I didn't deserve this.

It was around 1AM now as I drove up to a bar in an unfamiliar neighborhood. I straightened myself up and stepped out of the car. It seemed like a good enough place to get a drink to drown my sorrows. I walked into a smoke filled pool hall. It wasn't crowded at all with only about 15 people in the whole place. I walked up to the bar and sat on a stool and ordered a drink.

I didn't slow down for an hour. I drank shot after shot as I watched the guys in the bar play pool. I could feel myself getting buzzed as I starting caring less and less about what I had seen earlier. As I sat there drinking a large guy walked up to me. He was way bigger then my husband. This guy was at least 6'3 or 4, a bit gritty in his dirty jeans and t-shirt that made him look like he just got done with a hard days work. "You wanna play?" he asked me in a masculine deep voice. I just stared at him like a nervous little school girl. "I'm Chuck, I have noticed you watching me and the guys play pool and would like to know if you want to join us?" I smiled up at this giant of a man and just nodded in agreement.

As I stood up I tripped over an invisible something on the floor. Chuck was more then up to the task of catching me before I went to the floor. He caught me by my right arm and my left breast. His strong hand cupping it and lifting me back upright to a standing position. He let go of my breast and held my arms as I steadied. "Maybe pool isn't a good idea for you sexy." He said. My friend owns this place, you can go lay down in the back if you want." "Um, ok." I nodded in agreement.

He steadied me as walked to a door with a sign on it that said OFFICE. He opened the door and we stepped into a room with a plain wood desk and a couch in the corner of the room. As he closed the door behind us I decided that I should enjoy myself as much as my husband had earlier. He walked me to the couch and I sat down with him in front of me. He deffinately looked surprised when I reached up and started rubbing his crotch with my hand. He had quite a package under there I could tell already. "Are you sure about this?" he asked. I nodded and began to unbutton his jeans slowly.

I pulled his jeans down and could see the outline of a huge limp dick through his boxers. It was bigger then my husbands already. I pulled his boxers down and stared in amazement at this giant tool. He was hanging a good 7 inches and was just barely beginning to harden. I grabbed it in my hand and leaned forward taking the head into my mouth. He tasted like salt and sweat as he began to grow. His hands reached down as he ran his fingers through my hair. His cock grew faster now as I sucked in what I could. Once he was all the way hard I pulled it out of my mouth and took a look. This thing was 9 or 10 inches and about the thickness of a beer bottle. I had never even seen a cock that big. He grabbed my hair then forcefully and pulled me toward him as he thrust his cock into my open mouth. I gagged as he pushed it against the back of my throat. What had I gotten myself into?

He pushed harder as he slid into my throat and started bucking against my face. My eyes began to water as I gagged and choked on this strangers fat tree trunk of a cock. He pulled it out and spit in my face. "What a fucking dirty little whore you are." His demeanor had changed from nice guy to giant cocked monster in the blink of an eye. The only problem was that my pussy was soaking wet from his rough treatment. I dove back onto his cock with my mouth as he grabbed my hair again and started fucking my face mercilessly. I choked and gagged and even cried as he shoved it in and out of my throat making me take 7 or 8 inches of it. He then pulled it out and picked me up by my hair and pulled me over to the desk.

He pushed me over the desk forcefully and lifted up my skirt to find that I still wasn't wearing any panties. He grabbed my hair and pinned my face to the desk as I felt the head of his cock probing for my dripping snatch. He found his mark and drove his entire monster cock into my hungry hole as I screamed in pain from being stretched beyond my limits. I cried out loud as he began fucking me. He was calling me names like slut and whore as his cock penetrated me to the hilt over and over again. I could feel him so deep in me. I screamed out loud with every powerful thrust that this giant stranger was giving me the fuck of my life. He grabbed me by the hips and rammed his cock home with wreckless abandon. "You like it don't you little whore?" He yelled at me. That was when I lost it. My body trembled and raged into the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt. My pussy clinging to his hard cock as it rammed in deep. I screamed bloody murder as my body shook and bucked against him as his balls were banging against my swollen clit. He then pulled his cock out of me and grabbed me again, pulling me off the desk and forcing me to my knees in front of him. He jerked his cock a couple of times as his hot cum shot me in the face. It went into my hair and in my eye and covered my face completely before he shoved his cock back in my mouth so that I could work out the last few drops. He moaned and groaned as I milked him completely.

Oh by the way...I am no longer with my X-husband. I have a new husband named Chuck.

prkrwse08
prkrwse08
34 Followers