My Turn

Story Info
He has his fun with you. Then.....
1.7k words
3.73
60.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been home from work for a mere few minutes. Still dressed in your business attire, a red silk blouse and knee length skirt. It begins with a simple knock on the door.

You crack it open to see who it is, and upon seeing me, a small smile comes to your face. When you start to open the door, your are shocked an thrown back as I throw it open so hard, that upon my entry, the door smashes the back wall and slams itself shut again.

I toss you to the same wall, and place my left hand to your throat. My head moves in quickly to steal a kiss. As you mouth opens, I push you to your knees in front of me. I still have my left hand, now on your shoulder. My right hand unzips my slacks and I release my manhood, which has been hard all day just for you.

A quick thrust of my hips forces every inch of me into your mouth and down your throat. A gag and muffled cough escapes because of the suddenness. My right hand joins the left on the back of your head, changing rhythms constantly so that you may feel the force of them as I continually rock my hips into your face.

As my moment arrives, I remove myself from your mouth. I reach down to your side, grab your hand and place it on my throbbing, ready to explode cock.

You take hold and begin the back and forth movements. I throw my head back, as a primitive grunt releases from within. Your beautiful face now covered in spots of white. I re-take control of my shaft, and use the tip of the head to smear the sporadically placed remains, ensuring that every part of your face is covered.

Still on your knees, you sit smiling. I grab the hair at the peak of your head, pulling enough to inflict great discomfort, so you rise and stand in front of me.

I marvel at the artwork I have just created on the canvas that is your face. Again, our heads begin the journey for a kiss. Again, just before contact, I move away pulling you by the arm into the living room. Tossed towards the back of the couch, you bend at the waist, your upper torso still moving from the toss.

I move in behind you. Pressing my pelvis against your ass. Through the back of your skirt you feel I am still at full erection. You start to lift your torso to regain upright form. The flat of my hand strikes you between your shoulder blades, rejecting your attempt and causing you to regain your bowed position.

My hand stays on the middle your back, not allowing you to even attempt the same motion again.

I start to fumble with the zipper of the skirt, only to become frustrated as it sticks. I pull my had away from your back only long enough to allow me to grab both the left and right sides of the fabric, pulling it with excessive force beyond your waist, tossing it to your feet.

The waistline, much smaller than the curve of your hips stings your sides as it is forced down. The pain is enough to make you moan and cause your knees to collapse in just a bit.

My hands quickly remove the thong underwear you have on as I snap the side and rip that away as well.

The fabric of that, little as there is, rips over your swelling bud, again causing a moan and the knees to buckle.

You feel my left hand return to your back. You feel my right grab the meat of your perfect rear, pulling to the side enough to expose the puckered hole.

You hear a quick, wet, breath escape my mouth, and feel warm wetness easing its way down the split between your rear cheeks.

You know what is coming You feel the head press against you just enough to make contact. Your breathing gets shallow. Your heart starts to race. You hear the voice in your head screaming, "DO IT JUST DO IT"

With one fluent move, just as fast as you feel the hardness of the bones of my pelvis against you, you also feel the hardness of me inside of you.

Even though I am in you as much as is physically possible, I shove more, trying somehow to get deeper.

The rocking begins gently, increasing in speed. The thrusts begin to become so forceful, the couch shudders as much as you do with each forceful thrust.

Still forcing myself into you, I re-wet my shaft with more saliva. My shoves begin to come with such force, it feels as if I am slapping you with an open hand.

The sound of skin meeting skin begins to be so rapid; it reminds you of the sound of shuffling cards.

So lost in the moment, it takes you a second to realize I am now bent over you, my face buried in the back of your hair.

Although my voice makes no sound, you hear my breaths in unison with each thrust. They get louder and louder until you feel my whole body go limp, and one final breath escapes as I release in side of you.

The orgasm so intense, my body rests solely on yours. This should be uncomfortable for you, however you are reveling in the feeling. My body pressed with yours. I'm still inside of you. You feel me finally start to rescind in size. I stand up and remove myself. I allow you to stand. You turn to face me, and drape your hands over my shoulder, finally awaiting the kiss attempted before.

Our faces begin moving slowly toward each other. I can still see traces of my artwork. And again you are denied. I bend over and place my arm behind your knees to lift you.

I carry you into the kitchen and place you on the counter. You spread your legs instinctively, believing I am about to encounter on the final leg of the triad. However this time the treat is for you. I drop to my knees and place your hands to the back of my head, and wait. Normally you would ease me towards you slowly. Creating anticipation in both of us. Tonight is not one of those times. You match the force I have used on you the whole evening pulling my face to your flower.

I begin French kissing it the way you have wanted our mouths to do all evening. My tongue moves in and out, smoothing along the sides of your treasure. You release the hold just enough that I am able to spend some time licking, sucking and nibbling your now fully swollen bud.

With each nibble, your body involuntarily shakes and shivers as if receiving a shock. With each shake, your force to my head eases, bit by bit. Not wanting to leave where I am I reach up and grab your hips to pull myself closer Deeper. Deeper. So deep I am able to use the tip of my nose on your bud. Your legs wrap around my head and slowly begin to constrict. You have to place your hands on the counter. Arm fully locked to prevent your self from falling. All the time your legs squeezing tighter and tighter. Until your body clenches in a full spasm as contact between my warm wet tongue and your full swollen, hardened, beautiful clit.

Seconds turn seemingly into forever as wave after wave after wave of your sweet nectar pours from you into my waiting mouth.

I keep performing my service until I can feel your whole body come back to its now exhausted, relaxed state.

It is then you release me from your legs and are shocked that as I stand I am fully erect again.

The feeling of pleasuring you has made me this way, with no contact what so ever.

My hand slides up the front of your shirt until it reaches the beginning of the v-cut blouse.

I then pull downward ripping button from fabric, revealing your tanned glowing skin.

I barely even touch myself before my final release leaves a perfect glistening trail, starting from your perfect breasts, down to your still dripping mound.

Smiling intensely at each other, I bend over and run my tongue all along the glistening trail starting below, ending at the top.

The time is now. Time for your reward. I lean into you. Our mouths open. We place our tongues on each other. At the same moment, we can taste and smell each other's juices. We also enjoy the treats to the senses that we had just made together. Wrapped up in the moment. Our arms embrace. I lift you from the counter, however so taken away you don't notice. Holding you, I take us both to the front door, still madly kissing, tongues exploring. Supporting you with one arm, I open the door. You feel the warm summer breeze caress your lower back. Then.... Only then....

I toss you to the lawn. Gentle enough to not cause injury, enough to cause you to realize, I am done with you.

You have served your purpose.

The look on your face envelops shock, anger, and fear.

I smile, turn, and renter the house, locking the door.

You get up and only having your button-less shirt on, begin pounding at the door. Kicking the door, You do not dare even whisper a plea to me for fear it will attract neighborhood attention.

I go to the fridge, still smiling, and open a bottle of beer.

Fifteen minutes pass.

You're still at the door, knuckles getting raw, feet starting to bruise.

I finish the beer and return to the door.

I crack the door just a bit, and smile at you.

It is then that you put every ounce of strength from your body into the door, throwing it open and tossing me to the floor as if I were a rag doll.

You move as if a rabbit, straddle my chest, with both knees digging into the sides of my biceps.

This sudden, deep pain paralyzes me. Being overwhelmed, the weight of you on my chest has left me without air. When I regain my senses, you are on top of me, smiling. Then you utter your first words of the night.

"MY turn mother fucker..."