My Turn

Story Info
It's her turn to be pleasured by the group.
1k words
3.94
92k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It Was My Turn......

I lay on the bed, naked except for the red satin blindfold that covered my eyes. The room was warm, yet I felt cool, quivering with anticipation, my nipples hardening from the gentle sweep of air from the ceiling fan. The three had slowly and deliberately removed all my clothes after slipping on the blindfold.

The touch of their hands on my gradually revealed bare skin was thrilling, as they lingered so teasingly as each garment was removed. The last, of course were my satin panties, and each of them took a turn stroking my moist folds through the thin material before they, too, were removed.

I was already aroused, even though they hadn't yet begun to truly please me. I could hear soft sounds as the others in the room shed clothing. I was warned not to reach out and touch. This was their turn to pleasure me. Then I felt the soft, gentle pressure of fingertips, first on my tummy, then on my thighs, then on my face, and I realized that all three of the others were beginning to tease me, first with gentle flutters, then with more sensual full caresses.

I tried to distinguish the two men from the lady, but could not. They were all so gentle. The hands stayed on my skin, driving me delirious with anticipation. No one was yet stroking my intimate parts, the ones that were fairly screaming with desire to be touched.

Then a fingertip lightly brushed a nipple, and I felt my pussy clench with the shock of the electric jolt that seemed to connect the two areas. Then another fingertip flicked my other nipple, and again I clenched. I was now moaning softly, begging for more sensation. The fingers on my breasts lingered awhile, kneading and rolling my nipples, but then the sensations changed texture, and I realized that it wasn't fingers I now felt, but lips!

I cried out in joy, as I pushed my breasts upwards to be captured and suckled. I was not disappointed. Two pairs of lips pulled on my nipples, stretching them, and then gently massaging at the same time with the addition of tongues and teeth. I felt my arousal begin to build, as my body responded to this incredible stimulation.

Then I felt a new sensation, a very soft and gentle pressure on my pussy lips. Was it my imagination? NO! There was a tongue giving me a gentle bathing, teasing my now erect clitoris and softly lapping my now freely flowing juices.

I raised my hips to bring even more pressure on my yearning pussy, and felt the face of my lover pressed against my mound. It was soft and smooth -- it had to be the other lady, my dearest friend in the world! I moaned with desire to feel her familiar exquisite smoothness against my delicate tissues, and luxuriated in the sensations. She knew from experience just how to please me.

My excitement continued to build from deep within me. I now felt my clit being engulfed by her soft lips, and gently massaged by her warm wet tongue. The lips suckling my breasts had not let up for an instant, and I now was aware of three pairs of hands stroking all over my body as my nipples and clit were being so lovingly stimulated. The stroking, caressing, licking, and nibbling now became more insistent.

I felt sensations everywhere. It seemed like a dozen were pleasing me rather than only three! Then I felt her tongue enter my hot flowing center, and the stimulation of my nipples became even more intense. A mouth covered mine, and a warm wet tongue sought my own.

I felt my legs being raised to a man's shoulders, and the feel of a hot hard cock being guided to my pussy, burying itself deeply, and then sliding in and out ever so slowly. My pussy throbbed with the pleasure of it, and I ached to know whose it was, but I truly didn't care! I just wanted it to go on and on! I felt the wave begin to form.

Just then, the tongue in my mouth was replaced by the other man's cock, and I sucked on it greedily, luxuriating in the soft feel of the head against my tongue. I ignored the warning not to touch, and placed my hands upon his muscular ass, drawing his body closer and swallowing him whole. I knew that familiar taste and feel, it was my husband. I whimpered with pleasure at now knowing who was at my pussy!

I felt my legs being spread wide and the brush of long hair across my belly, as feminine lips traced a wet trail down to my pussy and to my clit, now licking it rapidly at the same time the long, hard cock of my best friend's husband was still sliding in and out, touching that special place with each penetration. As she leaned over me, I could feel her hard pointed breasts gently brushing my skin.

That did it! The wave rose like a magnificent fountain. It paused at the top and time seemed to stop. My body was arched, rigid in exquisite anticipation. Then with an explosion of sensation that started deep in my pussy and spread throughout my body, the wave crested and I went over the edge, my orgasm sweeping over me in a rush, carrying me along helplessly, blocking out all other sounds and sensations. My husband's cock in my mouth muffled my cries.

The wave rolled on what seemed like forever, then it slowly subsided. My heart was pounding, I felt the flush of heat on my face, neck and heaving breasts. I slowly became aware of three pairs of lips gently kissing me all over, on my face, on my breasts, on my soaking wet throbbing pussy. Each soft touch of lips there brought another, quieter, shudder of pleasure.

I felt the blindfold being slowly removed, and I gazed upon the smiling faces of my three lovers. I sighed with pleasure. I looked up at the adoring face of my husband, and smiling softly, breathed, "Your turn!"