My Turn

Story Info
Gentle domination yields submission.
3.5k words
4.46
34.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m not going to ask you one more time, Cindy!” You said in exasperation

I glared at you stubbornly.

“Do you think its easy for me?” you asked, “Do you think its easy to be the one that always has to maintain control. Do you really think it’s always so easy?” You looked at me questioningly and then when I didn’t answer, you turned and removed your watch and set it on the dresser. “Especially when I’m dealing with someone as stubborn as you can be,” you added in a softer voice while your back was turned.

Usually I liked the freedom I had in not needing to be the one in control, of being the submissive one, at least in the bedroom. It was like being carried along on a pleasurable journey without having to take responsibility for anything that happened along the way. But not this time; For once I was putting my foot down.

“Gotta be easier than always being subjected to the every whim of a control freak,” I muttered under my breath.

“What was that!?” you snapped, turning back around.

“Nothing,” I muttered as I slipped my shirt up over my head and stood dressed only in the short black skirt that I had worn with my blouse when we had gone out earlier; Only the skirt and blouse, no bra or panties because you had demanded I spend the day without them. It turned you on to think about it when we went out somewhere together; to know that I was bare beneath my skirt and only because you had wanted it that way. I did it because it turned me on to please you.

You walked over and rested your large hands on my hips and bent down to touch one pink nipple with your mouth. It sprang to life instantly under the touch of your soft lips.

“Come on, Cindy, you begged between flicks of your wet tongue, “play nice.” You sucked on my nipple a little harder, waiting for me to moan and lean in, in submission like I usually did. You knew that usually I couldn’t help it, that your touch made me melt and I really did have no control over my actions.

Tonight was going to be different. My body quivered but I remained straight and stiff. You raised your head and stood up, towering over me…glowering.

“So what do you expect me to do about this?” you asked, shrugging in defeat. I can’t give you what you want. I can’t let you get away with disobeying my earlier request. So what do you expect me to do?”

I shrugged.

“You want me to let you be the boss tonight? Let you see what its like to be in control?” You knew that that wasn’t what I was after; that wasn’t the point of our argument. But you also were at a loss as to what to do to fix the situation without giving in. Maybe…just maybe…letting me have control for tonight would make up for what happened earlier; would make me forget about being angry. I still wasn’t getting my way though, so you wouldn’t really be giving in. At the same time, you were giving me a sort of compensation whereby I didn’t feel so powerless all the time.

“You would do that?” I asked softly, considering your offer.

“Yes, if it would make you happy; I would do that…but only for tonight.” You got a half smile out of me; only a twitch at the corners of my lips but it was a start.

“Okay,” I said. You smiled back and stood with your hands hanging helplessly at your sides.

“Where do we start then?” you asked lifting your hands briefly in question. I let you stand there while I went and lit a couple candles and turned out the lights.

“We’ll start with you being quiet,” I tested the waters as I circled around you, looking you slowly up and down. When there was no reply I said, “From this moment on there is no talking back and you do as I say and only as I say. Is that clear?” I asked assuming my roll a lot quicker than you expected.

You nodded. “Yes, ma’am.”

I narrowed my eyes at you, not sure if you were being serious or just patronizing me.

I came around in front of you and reaching up I put my hands on the sides of your face and pulled your face down towards mine. “Kiss me!” I demanded, “but don’t touch me, unless I ask you too.”

“You kissed me, feeling my lips soft on yours, my breath sweet as you used your tongue to spar with mine, invading my hot mouth with your tongue. I undid the buttons on your shirt as we kissed, running my hands along your chest, scraping it gently with my nails. I then ran my hands up towards your shoulders, enjoying the feel of your smooth hot skin under the palm of my hand and then I slid your shirt off over your shoulders and down your arms trailing after it with my fingers, letting it fall to the ground in a whisper. I drew away from the kiss and looked down as I unbuttoned and unzipped your pants. Once they were undone, I moved closer and slid my hands into the back of your pants and then drew them down over your hips and sinking to my knees in front of you as I slid them down over your legs. Your cock hardened instantly to life as my face came close enough that you could feel my hair, as it lightly brushed past. I smiled quickly to myself knowing you couldn’t see my face and then I looked up from my kneeling position, pretending to ignore your awakening manhood and demanded that you step out of your pants. You did as I asked and I stood up. I walked over to the closet and reached in and pulled out several silk scarves I had tucked away on a shelf while you stood there quietly. You were very good at playing this game so far.

“Now go lay down on the bed,” I ordered with no hint of a smile. You walked over to the bed and stretched out on your back. It was hard not to smile, it was a delicious feeling to have you naked and under my control, if only for a little while. But I was starting to understand what you meant about how it’s not always easy. I wanted nothing more than to go lay down beside you and enjoy being close to you; enjoy letting you take me. But I wasn’t going to give in this time. I walked over and stood by the bed. Slowly I ran my nails lightly up the inside of your leg from calf to upper thigh, careful not to go too high, careful not to touch where I knew you wanted most to be touched.

“Spread your legs,” I said, my voice coming out a little more hoarse than I had meant for it to. Not taking your eyes off of me, you did as I asked. I bent down and tied one scarf securely around one ankle and then to the frame of the bed at the end corner. Then I went to the other side and did the same thing with the other ankle. I surveyed my work, smilingly smugly with satisfaction at the site of my ‘master’ spread out naked on the bed before me, his hot enticing body bound at the ankles to the bed, his legs spread, open for teasing. The light from the candles flickered through the shadows, licking at your body, bathing your skin in golden light. Your eyes followed my every move.

I trailed my hand lightly up the outside of your leg this time, all the way up the length of your body to your chest. I felt the quiver as I hit your ribs and you reached out abruptly and grabbed my wrist in your hand, stopping me. I frowned down at you in mock disappointment, shaking my head disapprovingly. You let my wrist go. I caressed the arm closest to me, the one you hadn’t used to grab me and reached down and kissed the inside of your bicep as I straightened your arm towards the top corner of the bed and then proceeded to tie it as securely as I tied your ankles. I climbed on the bed and reached across you, pulling your other arm towards the opposite corner of the bed. It would have been more convenient if the bed on that side hadn’t been against the wall and I could just walk around. But I couldn’t so I did it this way. As I reached across the bed, however, my breast brushed lightly across your cheek. You rubbed up against it with the side of your face. The friction from the days stubble sent little currents of electricity coursing towards the center of my body carrying heat to the spot between my legs where I felt myself suddenly go moist. If I let you do that again, I would not be able to finish this. You tried to capture my nipple again in your mouth. I decided this just wouldn’t do. I managed to get your other wrist tied and I sat up and glared at you. I decided that half of the problem is that you could see what I was doing, so I reached over and pulled a black piece of cloth off of the dresser and preceded to place the blindfold securely over your eyes and around the back of your head, lifting it gently to make sure it was secure.

“I wasn’t sure if I would need this,” I said, “But since you don’t want to behave, it looks like we will be needing it. Remember…” I reminded you, “tonight, I’m the one in control.

I leaned over your face, waving my hand in front of your eyes to make sure you couldn’t see anything. Then I bent down and captured your bottom lip between mine and sucked on it gently, climbing on the bed, while I kissed you. I straddled you in a way that only my lips were touching yours, my hair tickling the sides of your face and neck, and my knees touched the outside of your hips. There was no other contact between our bodies, but I knew you could feel the heat above you just as I could feel the heat that came from your body. I moved away from your lips reluctantly and slid the end of my wet tongue up your neck from shoulder blade to ear and then kissed the tender spot under your ear, sucking lightly, seductively on your neck. You smiled behind the blindfold.

“I’ll remember that smile, later,” I whispered threateningly in your ear, my hot breath making you shiver as it tickled your sensitized skin. My mouth then moved hotly down your neck and across your chest, my tongue moving to flick against one of your nipples. I sucked hungrily at it before capturing it between my teeth and tugging at it gently. Your arms tensed against the scarves holding them above your head. I knew the need to bring your arms down; to tangle them in my hair was making you squirm. I moved across your chest and began to flick my tongue across the other nipple, biting that one just a little bit harder than the other. You groaned.

“You like that, do you?” I asked looking up at you.

“You nodded, pulling at your bound wrists and ankles. There was enough slack that it didn’t hurt to be stretched out like that, but not enough that you could move them more than an inch. I smiled back at you, even though you couldn’t see my face. I wondered what you were thinking, not being able to see anything that was going on in the room.

“And I like that I have you tied up and spread out before me in the candlelight; that I can use you for my pleasure, whatever that pleasure might be, and there is nothing you can do about it.” I said.

The smile faded from your face, but mine grew. I felt your flinch as you strained to thrust your hips forward and knew my last comment had made you just a little bit harder.

I bent again and kissed your chest on the left side where I could see the pulse of your heart beating and then I moved slowly…ever so slowly, down your body, moving my knees so that they were both between your thighs, letting my hair drag lightly down your chest and over your stomach, lowering myself just enough that my hard nipples rubbed against your lower abdomen and the silky smoothness of my breast brushed briefly against your hard cock. I kissed the hollow in front of your right hip bone and then dragged my tongue up towards the bone, giggling softly as you jerked and sucked in your breath. I was betting your hard cock was aching to be touched by now.

I knelt up between your legs and sat there staring at you for a few seconds, smiling to myself, letting the anticipation grow; knowing that the feeling of anticipation would be intensified by the blindfold.

I knew you were laying there wondering what was going to happen next, wondering if you should have trusted me after all the times you’ve sexually tortured and teased me in order to bring us both pleasure. The tension in your body from your bound arms and legs seem to concentrate in that part of your body that was very much awake and lay laying hard, aching against your lower stomach.

You held your breath as a light breeze blew into the room through the open window. It was a warm breeze but anticipation combined with the ripple of air across your chest made you shiver and made gooseflesh rise up on your skin. Being tied up and blindfolded had awakened your sensitivity to the sensation of touch. It felt as if the breeze was purposely caressing your chest while I took my time letting the tension build.

Slowly I lowered my head and licked along the underside of your cock. It jumped against my lips. I licked my way up to the head of it and wrapped my hand firmly around its base, drawing it upwards and licking the swollen head of it with my wet tongue. I wrapped my lips totally around it and slid them slowly down until you were completely encased inside my hot mouth. When I reached the base of your cock, I began to move my tongue, sliding it against your hardness, making little circles…caressing you as I drew my mouth back up to the head, my tongue flicking under the ridge there…and then sliding my mouth all the way back down to enclose you inside the delicious warmth of my mouth once again. I repeated this pattern several times. Up and down your hard cock, sliding it in and out of my mouth rhythmically. My tongue continued to massage its length in an enticing pattern of swirls while my lips caressed it, holding you imprisoned in the warm wetness of my mouth. You were breathing heavy now. As I massaged your cock with my mouth the ache between my own thighs began to intensify to a point that had become almost uncomfortable, but I wasn’t ready to give up this exquisite torture just yet. I wondered how you managed to maintain such good control of your passion all those times you made me wait. Knowing you couldn’t see me anyways; I reached down between my legs and slid one finger into the slippery wetness between my lips. I stroked my clit with one finger feeling it swell under my touch, and then slid a finger deep inside, thinking about what it would feel like if I was filled with you instead. I groaned deep in my throat and the sound vibrated against the head of your swollen cock. You moaned as it filled, stretching even bigger as you got ready to cum. You thrust forward wishing for the entire world that your hands were free, so you could grab my head and hold it there as you thrust forward into my mouth. But they weren’t and your thrust was rewarded by the sudden absence of my mouth on you.

I tsked under my breath as you fought to regain some control. “We’ll have none of that,” I reprimanded. “You keep that up and you’ll cum before me and we can’t have that. Not tonight.”

“Why not?” you asked, your voice coming out in a half groan.

“Because, I said so,” I replied matter of factly. “I’m the boss tonight remember.” It was more of a statement than a question. “Your pleasure is mine to control.”

You groaned again.

“I just wish I could see your face,” you said.

“Shhhh, I replied pressing a finger against your lips. As I did so, I moved up so I had one leg on either side of your hips again, straddling you so that I was close enough that you could feel the heat coming from between my legs. Your cock began to throb again, brushing against the silky soft skin of my inner thigh, begging for attention. My face was close to yours again.

“Do you have any idea,” I asked seductively, “just how wet you’ve made me?” I reached out and rubbed one slick finger from the hand between my legs, along your bottom lip and then followed the caress with another kiss.

I reached under your head gently and pulled off the blindfold. It took a second for your eyes to focus, to make contact with mine. I waited a couple seconds because I wanted you to be able to see the desire in my eyes as I reached down between your legs to grasp your cock and slide it deeply into my hot wet pussy. I was extremely wet by this time. Once I had your member completely submerged inside of me I began to rock my hips back and forth, lifting up and sliding back down, grinding against you, feeling you fill me up completely. The intensity of your gaze made me almost as hot as having you inside of me did. As much as I didn’t want to look away it was becoming harder and harder to keep from throwing my head back and taking my release. I leaned back so my hands were behind me on your thighs, my nails digging into the soft skin there, and I moaned loudly. My muscles began to squeeze around you, the inside of my pussy pulsing hot around your manhood. I let out a half moan half scream as I came hard.

I slid off of you quickly, denying you the same. A low growl escaped from your throat.

“You’ll get yours, sweetheart,” I promised and kissed you on the lips.

“I want you to cum in my mouth this time,” I whispered in your ear, before moving back down between your legs again.

I reached out with my tongue and licked at the spot where my juices had ran down across your inner thighs, licking my way up to take one of your balls gently in my mouth, bathing it with my wet tongue and then moving on to the other…Then both. I sucked on them gently, tugging on them with only the slightest pressure. You groaned louder then, straining against the cuffs that held your ankles secure.

I raised my head and took your throbbing cock once again into my mouth. You were breathing erratically now, so I reached my hands down under your buttocks, grabbing one side with each hand. I squeezed, digging my nails in and thrusting your hardness deeper into my mouth, feeling it rub against the back of my throat. I held you imprisoned like that while I sucked at your cock, my tongue caressing its length, my mouth and hands holding you secure. You swelled inside my mouth, ready for release.

I let it come this time. Your cock began to pulse, filling my mouth with spurts of hot liquid. You moaned loudly. I kept you inside of my mouth until you were done. I swallowed, sucking the last of your cum off of the end of your cock.

I reached down and undid your ankles and then your wrists. I stretched out along side of you, pressing my sweat slicked body against yours, resting my head on your shoulder and my arm across your chest as it rose and fell with your deep breathing. You flexed your arms and wrists and brought them down to wrap around me.

“You’re a brat!” you said, kissing the top of my head as you hugged me tight.

I lifted my head and smiled up at you. “I learned from the best,” I said. You laughed.

“Well, maybe I’m such a good teacher,” you said, ‘that it would not be such a bad idea if let you be the boss…some of the time.”