My Turn In The Drivers Seat

Story Info
I would slut you out today, you've earned it.
2.5k words
3.29
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RKHunter
RKHunter
13 Followers

Chapter 1

We leave your house you wearing your lightest weight sun dress, the one I picked for you and sandals. You toss me the keys and jump into the passenger seat of your red Mustang, rabbit vibrator in hand. It's a warm day in early July so my choice of clothing ideal. I consider for a moment putting the top down but decide to wait.

Pulling from the driveway and as instructed your dress is already hiked up, bare feet planted a bit wider than shoulder width apart on the dashboard your rabbit begins it's work on your pussy. It's a short ride to the restaurant so you won't cum, in fact your not allowed.

The restaurant a local place on the island is packed on this summer day mostly with locals as the snowbirds have long left for their northern homes. You wave and mouth hello to a few patrons you know from the resort where you used to work and the local chamber.

I order for you of course, and we enjoy a nice breakfast filled with idle conversation about upcoming events and such. Your sun dress conforms nicely to the shape of your grapefruit sized breasts, nipples hard since we left the house like little mountain peaks enjoyed by every guy and even a few girls that happen to notice. It doesn't seem to bother you a bit, however I do notice you discretely scanning the servers in the restaurant, likely looking for someone you know given what comes next.

Our breakfast bill $21.46 that with tip I round to $27.

Ok slut here's the deal I say, I want you to head back into the kitchen and find some guy that will agree to cover our tab. You will allow him to cum on your right tit. Use your fingers to cover as much your tit as possible, no washing. You can help him if you want. I'll wait for you here. Oh, and on your way ask our server to bring me some more coffee.

You show me upon your return to the table a nice thick load and milky white ... must have been a young guy I think. Finishing our coffee and OJ we get up to leave ... but just then an idea hits me. Maybe a bit more cum for you before we leave, I want to smell it on your breath ...

"My task.

"I want to please him. I must please him because I am compelled. It will be ultimate pleasure for me to satisfy him.

"Since I'm explosively horny being 'forced" to play with my pussy in the car, feet spread apart on the dashboard, and just totally horny from wearing a short, sheer sun dress and sandals . . . nothing more . . . your demand is something I easily accept. I think "what red blooded young man would turn down a mid-morning blow job?"

"I've got my eyes on the fellow at the front hostess area whose eyes lingered too long at me and whose smile was a bit more than 'welcome.' At your command, I simply wander off, say hello to him at the front, and simply explain my plight and assignment. He turns beet red, looks around at nobody, down at his feet for a second, then, "Oh my god, yes. Now?"

"I tell him to follow me into the girls bathroom. It has a lock. I know that. Once inside I know what I must do, put my arms around him, kiss him hard on his mouth . . he seems to be mid-20s, decent shape, about an inch or two taller than me, neatly groomed, sorta handsome, and stunned . . . and grab between his legs. He puts his hand, first reluctantly and than harder on my breast.

"Time is important. My guy will get excited and doubly horny if he knows I have been naughty with another guy. After just a few seconds my attention is lower. I kneel, unbelt, unsnap and pull down his zipper and then his pants to the floor and help him step out of them. I pull his blue boxers down and off. He's hard. Not very big but a delicious cock for a cock slut like me is just that.

"I plop him into my mouth, hold the base with my right hand, and immediately start to suck, then lick the base and head, and suck again. He came in about four minutes, which I eagerly swallowed. A sweet, sweet, post-breakfast dessert. I made sure a bit of his cum was on my right cheek. He got dressed quickly, looking at his watch . . . the entire interlude was a mere 10 minutes . . .and, silly, said "I don't know what your name is but that was something I'll never, ever, ever forget . . . . shook my hand (ha), pulled up his zipper, and quickly walked out of the ladies room."

Chapter II

Your task complete and back to the car, our next stop being CVS just a few miles up the road. Traffic crazy for this time of the year and we are quickly slowed to a crawl. Didn't you tell me off-season traffic was nonexistent, I say? My words falling on deaf ears as you are a million miles away in your own little fantasyland, rabbit back to work and performing splendidly as always.

Without any warning your seat falls flat back, scares the crap out of me. Your knees spread as your feet push against the dash raising your pelvis allowing deeper penetration ... you work your rabbit up and down stalling a bit each time you reach your clit. Muffled moans and eyes closed I can tell you are getting close.

You better not cum hon, you know the rules I say. A slight cute'ish smile comes to your lips, the one that you know makes me melt ... oh babes ... rules are meant for breaking ... as your moans rapidly increase in intensity.

NO BITCH, I yell. No f'in cuming.

Your eyes fly open in udder disbelief, you've never once heard me raise my voice and are shocked at the power. FUCK, I need to cum now, please!!!!!! as you pull the rabbit away, pissed I would even suggest such a thing.

I said, NO and get the f'in vib back into your fucking cunt! I did not say you could stop!

You of course do as you're told ... biting your lip hard and letting out a huge breath, rabbit buzzing again.

Thinking to myself this girl won't last over the causeway bridge let alone down to the pier. Mmmmmm I need a plan but first we have some supplies to pick up.

Pulling into the CVS parking lot, ok my dearest slut here's what we'll need, anal lube, wet wipes and three different color permanent markers. And since you can't seem to control yourself I'm going to let you cum if you dare ... but not quite yet.

Being mid morning and judging by the number of cars in the parking lot, the store should be fairly busy.

So here's the deal, you can cum now if you want or wait until we get to the pier where your challenge will be far easier. You decide. If you want to cum now here is your challenge ... upon entering the store pick a guy at random tell him your plight and ask him to get the items you need. You'll follow him around as you continue to work you pussy with your vibrator and using your other hand to tweak your left nipple.

Tell him you need to cum soooo bad but need some witnesses. Ask him to watch and gather as many others as he can. Be sure to have the markers before you do.

And I want proof. Using one of the markers tell him to write I watched the slut cum. Tell him to start writing just above your knee and large enough to extend to just below your breast, either side is fine. Using the same color marker ask each witness to sign their first name anywhere on your body they want.

You will tell me exactly how you came, who saw you and how you felt. I want every slutty detail when you return.

I was so fuckin horny I really didn't give a shit what I had to do ... I needed relief and right NOW!

Sure it was wrong, so nasty, and I know you expected me to back out ... yet here I am dripping wet at the idea of being "forced" to masturbate, dirty and raw in front of complete strangers ... a deeply held fantasy never shared before.

So fuck ya I'm doing it! Scared stupid but going for it, for you and me.

I did as you said so. Wasn't easy. A bit different than what you wanted but your wish and command have been satisfied.

I walked up and down the aisles and . . . got it. There was a youngish guy and two of his buddies, loud, cracking jokes, early 20s.

I explained and asked them for a bit of unusual help. I told them I need them to watch me masturbate with my vibrator and write that they saw me do it.

"Fuck yeah!!" is what they all said pretty much and asked when. When I said "Like now," they were all excited. We checked the guys room but it was way too small. We walked into the back room but the manager was there and said we need to leave.

We went out the back door into the back area of the parking lot. Got it. Behind the dumpster was a concealed area of the lot about 10 x 10 feet between the CVS loading dock door and the dumpster.

I took out the vibe, turned it up, and stuck it under my sun dress.

"No way slut," one of the guys (never found out their names) said. "Take off your dress. Leave the sandals if you want but take off your dress. Now."

Honestly, I thought they were going to hurt me. They pushed me against the dumpster, one on either arm, and said "Cum for us bitch." They were all big and strong and suddenly they seemed serious.

I put the vibrator between my legs and turned it on but I was now a little hesitant. What did you get me into?? The third guy was in front of me and kept saying "You doing this for your husband, Bitch. I'll show you what a real cock feels like, not some skinny-ass pencil your man has."

I didn't say a thing but simply worked my clit.

The guys on either side of me . . . . one was grabbing my boob roughly . . . the other one . . . biting it. Hard. The third guy kept asking me if I wanted to suck his cock . . .. "Do you want each of us to fuck you, one after the other, right here. Huh Bitch?"

I came real, real hard. I couldn't stand, The two guys had to help me up. Heard one of them say, "That's what I'm talking about!" The guy in front of me was taking my picture with his phone camera. Here we go again!

Anyway, they were cool. I didn't have to suck or fuck them and take their cocks in my pussy one after the other, after the other, after the other . . .

You can see by what they wrote: "This fucking cunt is some fine ass shit." "Her nasty pussy aint even worth your pencil dick." "Next time you look your wife gonna be filled with Puerto Rican Jizz."

I truly am a dirty Ho.

And a good one you are, next stop the pier ...

Chapter III

Arriving at the pier just before noon we walk hand in hand towards the far end, almost 300 feet out into the crystal clear gulf waters. The breeze so slight that even with the sheerness of your sun dress we have no worries of an accidental flashing. Your hands sweaty, I'm sure in anticipation as you scan the crowd and wonder what I have in store for you at this stop.

Most of the fisherman we pass are locals and to be blunt are pretty nasty. The smell of fish covers them from head to toe, many homeless without a shower for days. Could he possibly force me to take one of these guys ... I can almost hear your mind pondering. Your smile a worried one. You trust me though and making me happy is your only desire.

A discrete flash of your tits at the pier concession hut scores us a couple popsicles. Yours purple, mine blue. We might have overpaid but the senior volunteer just had the best day he's had in nearly 20 years. I can just imagine the stories that will fly back at the home tonight ... you should have seen her, hot as hell and the guy just said flash and she did. Hundreds rush to volunteer ... ok, maybe not hundreds.

After a leisurely walk swaying back and forth across the width of the pier we reach the end. You stare out towards the horizon as I come to stand behind you wrapping my hands around your waist laying one atop the other and pulling you tight against me. A little nibble of your earlobe mixed with tongue in your ear brings a happy smile to your face. My only words ... are you ready.

You are of course, for what you're still unsure.

Leaning you forward your arms crossed come to rest on the wooden railing. Remind you of anything slut? I say ... a brief pause as your mind races for the answer ... another smile and ... oh fuck ... your only response. You know what's coming next and your knees nearly buckle at just the thought.

My hand reaches to unzip my shorts and free my already semi hard cock. Still pressed close against you I work myself up and down your fabric-covered ass. My shaft rock hard within seconds I slip under your dress and position myself at your entrance.

A push, and then another, and another as I slowly fill you. You can't help but glance to see if anyone is looking. Your focus quickly fades into pleasure however, not caring about anything but me filling you. The bare flesh of your upper back becomes the victim of my tongue, kisses, licks and nibbles best I can. Your breathing louder than you should, attracts the attention of a few bystanders who notice something going on, but don't understand and just turn back to their business. So close to being caught drives you over the edge with excitement. I follow quickly with an explosion deep within you.

Moments later you are staring into my eyes, sweat dripping between your breasts and cum down your inner thighs.

Chapter IV

(another woman joins)

RKHunter
RKHunter
13 Followers