My Twentieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never spoke to either one of them about it. My parents arrived back from Europe on the Labour day Sunday and us three kids went back to our regular lives for the time being. Cheryl went back home to her shit hole apartment that she lived in with her mom in the dingy north end of the city. She was thinking of taking a course at community college but would have to get a job either way. She seemed genuinely depressed to be leaving. Gina and I went home a little sad too but also very fulfilled with the knowledge that we had at that point, the best summer of our lives. On the drive home, I avoided the obvious questions but we did talk a lot about Cheryl. We both loved her, that was true. We felt for her personal situation and worried about who she hung around with. She seemed to only be genuinely happy when she was around us.

Chapter Two (in between summers):

As for Gina and I, we had University to worry about. Gina was starting first year and I was starting second. We were both attending the same school. Both of us were on academic scholarships. Since the school was local and we lived in a nice home, neither one of us lived on campus. It was a short fifteen minute drive from our house. I know a lot of kids want to get as far away from their parents home as possible but since our parents were retired, they were hardly around much. Sure, we saw a fair share of them, especially around the holidays but they would stay up at the cottage for a while and then take a trip somewhere warm during the winter and head back up north in the spring. A lot of the time it was just Gina and I in the house.

That first week of school was nerve wracking for Gina. I remembered how tough that was too. I helped her out, finding the right buildings, libraries, student centre, etc. I also watched over her during the frosh week, making sure nobody fucked her over. She was truly grateful to her big brother. We both hit the books hard at first and were back to being study nerds. Despite that, I now looked at Gina in a whole new way. Since hearing her orgasm, I tried to picture how she looked in the throngs of passion whenever I looked at her. Every time she moved she had a sexy strut to her walk. She had an air of confidence around her that was electrifying.

We didn't see Cheryl again until Thanksgiving in October. She and her mom came to our house, along with a few other relatives. We were glad to see her but we couldn't exactly talk the way we wanted to with mom and dad and a few aunts and uncles around. The three of us volunteered to do the dishes. That is Gina and I volunteered and recruited Cheryl. Cheryl had dropped out of College and had already been fired from one job. She had another minimum wage job but was miserable. She also had a new boyfriend, who was hairy and owned a motorcycle. That was probably not good either. She practically begged my parents to let her come back to work at the marina the next summer much to mine and my sister's delight.

In that brief moment of doing the dishes, with Cheryl in the middle, she subtle asked Gina and I about our sex lives. We paused and looked at each other briefly. I confessed that I had been out with a couple of girls. I got laid a couple of time. Nothing major to write home about. Gina was very popular and got a lot of offers. She admitted to seeing a couple of different guys. She even admitted to getting laid too. When we had finished telling her that, Cheryl seemed to be waiting for more. "That's it?" she questioned, obviously disappointed.

"Well ya, school is tough and there isn't a lot of free time," Gina defended.

Cheryl looked at me, expecting more and fighting to not say something else. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing! God, I can't believe you two," Cheryl blurted in her frustrated tone. Before we could say any more, our Aunt came into the kitchen to fuss, followed closely by my mom. The conversation was over.

A couple weeks later, mom and dad headed off to the Bahamas for a three week trip. The weekend was quiet for a change and neither Gina nor I had a date. We were both home and had nothing to do. I was watching a comedy on the television and Gina asked to join me. I grabbed us a couple of beers and made some popcorn. It was starting to get cold out and the house still had a chill to it. Gina brought a blanket with her to the couch and made herself at home with my popcorn. We had a little small talk about school first. As we chatted and munched popcorn, my sister snuggled up closer to me. Although we were both fully clothed including sweaters for the chill weather, we pressed closer together for body heat under the blanket. The scent of Gina's hair that close to me sent a wave of lust through me. Her body touching mine only increased the effect on me.

After sucking up some liquid courage I decided to finally break the ice. "Do you want to talk about Cheryl?" I asked. Gina took a long drink from her beer and grabbed the remote and muted the TV.

"I guess we should," she replied. She seemed a bit nervous and shaky. I put my big brother arm around her and hugged her.

I started, "I know that you and her were having sex." I told her how I had come back to the cabin for coffee and heard them together that one morning. Gina seemed embarrassed and was blushing. She dug her head into my shoulder. I then confessed my own Cheryl experience. "I was fucking her too. Ever since the August long weekend," I told her.

Gina raised her head and the colour started to return to normal in her face. She looked me in the eyes and said, " She and I started doing it on her third night up there. What took you so long?"

I was taken completely by surprise. The whole summer? Almost a month more than with me? Wow! Apparently, every time I left the cottage to go into town or went out fishing, they were fucking. How did I miss that? With the cat out of the bag, the confessions of our individual escapades with Cheryl came out with ease.

We told each other everything, in detail. We grabbed a couple more beers and went back under the blanket and snuggled up again to continue our conversation. We talked about what we liked best, the kinky stuff we did. Hearing my sister describe in detail about how much she enjoyed eating out Cheryl's pussy or how much she got off with fingers in her bum and pussy at the same time while getting her clit sucked was making me deliriously horny. I was pitching a tent under our tent. When I described my actions with Cheryl they seemed to affect Gina similarly too. She was squirming under the blanket and the scent I was detecting had that wet panties scent to it. She clung to my every word and bit her lip at some of the juicy details. She was breathing heavy and I could feel her warmth.

Gina asked me, "What is your favourite thing about Cheryl?" I thought about it for a while. I loved every thing about her; her pussy, her tits, her ass, her confidence, her eyes, her...

"You know what?" I started, " I think it was her kisses. More than anything, I loved kissing her. Don't get me wrong, everything else was awesome but those kisses are unforgettable."

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing," Gina replied. "She was incredible. She taught me so much. That's why I am such a great kisser now."

"How was I supposed to know that you have become such a great kisser?" I teased my sister. I giggled.

Gina giggled too. "What, you don't believe me?" She faked feeling offended. The smile gave her away. "Fine!" she said. I though that she might storm off but instead she straddled my lap, put her arms around my neck and leaned into me. Our mouths met and our lips touched. It was electric. It felt so good and felt so right. It was gentle at first. Our tongues gently explored each others mouth. Then it became more intense. My sister and I made out with an unmatched intensity for the better part of an hour before I lifted her up and carried her tiny frame to her bedroom.

We were both in a hurry to get naked. Once we had ripped each others clothes off, we resumed our tender embrace. Gina's breasts were a contrast to Cheryl's. My sister had perky, B cup boobies which almost pointed up on their own. Her nipples were as I imagined, long and hard and very pink. I loved sucking on them. That made Gina super horny and she started getting loud. She moaned and cried and begged me to lick her lower. When my kisses reached her pussy, it was like turning the volume to eleven. She began bucking her hips at my face and I had a hard time keeping my tongue in contact with her clit. The screaming began, "Oh God, fuck ya! Yes, fuck, Ohhh!" It gave me a real thrill to hear my sister going off like that. Her pussy was juicy and delicious. Her labia were smooth and her tiny patch of black pubic hair was trimmed short. Pubic hair grooming wasn't yet a big fad back then so she was ahead of the curve. I tried to put some fingers into her wet snatch to hold her in place. She kept bucking wildly. When I got a good grip and started sucking hard on her little clit she came so hard that she nearly broke my nose. She screamed at the top of her lungs. I was worried that a neighbour might hear her. Damn, she wild.

As she came down, she was still panting and I could tell from the fire in her eyes that she was dying to fuck as much as I was. I grabbed her ankles and put them on my shoulders. I ploughed into her with ease. She was really tight but the wetness made my cock slide in without difficulty. I thrust into her hard and she began moaning and screaming again. I planted my mouth on hers in a wet kiss to silence her. She eagerly returned the kiss and seemed to enjoy the taste of her own pussy. She was still moaning but the kisses muffled it. She dug her nails into my back. It was raw lust. Because she was so tiny, I was able to man handle her easy. I could hold her up and slam myself into her. She seemed to enjoy everything I did. I spun her around and grabbed her by the hips and entered her doggy style. He sexy butt was staring up at me. Her perfect pink arse hole was winking at me. She had the hottest ass I have ever seen. I couldn't help but rub my thumb against the opening. She was plenty wet and my thumb slid inside. She did not object but instead started coming again.

"Oh yes! God damn, that's fucking awesome. Fuck me! Fuck me! God fuck, I'm coming! I love it, Yesss!" she wailed. I pounded her pussy hard and was verging on my own orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum too," I announced as I plunged into my sister's love canal. Hearing that, she wrenched herself off of my dick and spun around quickly. She gabbed hold of my cock and wrapped her mouth around it. I began shooting my cum right down her throat. She coughed a bit and struggled to take my eruption of cream. She held on like a trooper and swallowed every drop.

We stayed in bed for the rest of the night and fucked until the sun came up. We then had a shower together and fucked some more. After that weekend, Gina and I made some rules for our new found relationship. She wasn't on birth control like Cheryl was but she was going to start soon so for the meantime I couldn't come inside her pussy. I was welcome to come in her mouth or in her bum as much as I liked. We also agreed to sleep in our own beds. If we had sex, we would go back to our own beds after. That was smart for not getting caught unnecessarily. We also agreed to keep seeing other people. We should not let get our relationship get in the way of normal dating. There was to be no jealousy or interference about other partners. We would never do anything when our parents were around. Gina was a screamer and didn't have a mute button and if she was fucking, she would be heard.

This arrangement worked out well. Most of our sex happened in the mornings when we didn't have to rush off to school too early. She would come into my room, usually wearing a night shirt, or a robe or nothing and start the morning by either sitting on my face or on my cock if I had morning wood or by sucking me. Gina was not overly skilled at blowjobs like Cheryl was but she always tried hard. Even the visual effect of her long black curls caressing my body with her sweet lips stretched around my knob and her pretty green eyes staring up at me did it for me. Her favourite things included getting face, which made her pop like a fire cracker and she even loved anal sex. She was enthusiastic about it and often initiated it. That was fine with me because her swank little bum was sexy as hell. It was very different than having sex with Cheryl. Cheryl was always in charge. She controlled everything. Gina was a wild card and more submissive. When I was with her, I took charge and she let me do as I wanted.

When our parents were around it was hard as hell to keep our hands to ourselves. We continued dating other people as planned. I think it helped our respective love lives. Gina had no trouble getting boys on the campus. She had a number of trysts. She told me about them usually. She even told me about getting picked up by a girl from the school's soccer team. I made her give me full details on that encounter.

I was doing okay myself. I had more confidence with the ladies and that seemed to work on them. Despite my growing level of experience, I was still fairly naïve about many things. On one occasion, I was invited to a party by a friend, Andy, from one of my classes. He was a nice looking guy and friendly. I didn't know him too well but there was nothing not to like about him so I agreed to go. I didn't go to many parties and figured it was a good way to meet new people and maybe get lucky. When I arrived, his place was packed and the music was blaring. There was booze everywhere and a few joints being passed around. The main room was a makeshift dance floor and it was packed. It took me a while to notice that everyone there was a guy. There was not one girl to be found. Guys were dancing together and some wore no shirts. I got a drink and went looking for Andy. I found him in the kitchen refereeing a drinking game. When he saw me, he ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "You made it. Awesome, help yourself to anything. Beer is in the keg, booze is on the table, weed is floating around, dancing is in the living room and fucking is upstairs in the bedrooms," he explained.

I thought for a minute that the small number of girls that might be there were all upstairs then. It wasn't until I saw two guys over on couch making out together that I clued in. I looked back to the dance floor and saw some other guys kissing while they danced. That's when I realized what kind of party it was. I felt like a boob for being so naïve. I didn't know Andy was gay. He must have thought that I was or why would he have invited me.? Instead of getting upset or worrying about it I decided to just be mellow about it and have a few drinks before leaving. If my sister and my cousin had no problems with being bisexual I didn't want to appear to be the hypocrite. How bad could it all be?

I participated in some of the drinking games and was feeling a little loose. I was almost ready to call it a night when Andy came to me and asked if I was having fun. I told him that I was probably leaving soon and it seemed to bother him. "No way party pooper, you haven't even danced yet," he complained. With that he grabbed my hand and lead me into the throng of bodies gyrating to the disco beat thumping from the speakers. I just went with it. I took a good hit on a joint as it passed by me. Andy seemed happy that I was dancing and encouraged me more. He complimented my style. It was fun. Andy kept looking right through me with his big blue eyes. I found myself staring back. He was a good looking guy. He had a solid, lean body, and thick brown hair, clean shaven with that boy next door good looks. Then, completely out of the blue he leaned into me and kissed my mouth. I let him. It was different that kissing a girl, and I was curious. We kissed pretty hard, Andy's tongue was in my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and explored his mouth with mine. After few minutes I pulled back from him. He looked at me for answers.

As I licked my lips, I confessed to Andy, "You know Andy, I'm not gay." I said it in an apologetic way. I'm sure he didn't believe me since I had been making out with him for five minutes. His look was of disbelief. I continued, "For real, I'm serious, I like girls."

He thought on that for a second and continued to study me. "You say that you like girls but you didn't say that you don't like guys," he argued. He had a good point. I thought about that as we danced. "Your kiss tells me that you do. So do you?" he insisted.

"I don't know. Maybe? " I stammered. He leaned in and kissed me again. I didn't resist. He pressed himself on me and squeezed my cock through my jeans.

"This tells me that you do," Andy told me. He was right. I had a hard on. Andy was making me horny. "Maybe you're bi. Want to join me upstairs and find out for sure?" he asked. I was silent and not sure what to do. I was curious and wanted to but also very scared. It was all so new. My lack of an answer helped Andy to decide for me. He pulled me off the dance floor and I followed him up to his room. As soon as we were inside his room, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me hard. While he kissed me, he unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the fly. He then dropped to his knees and yanked my pants down. I was full on hard and he eagerly took it into his mouth. He sucked me long and slow. He knew what he was doing. He gave me a fantastic blowjob. He had serious skills. He didn't let up until I came in his mouth. It was amazing.

I hadn't noticed that Andy had pulled his own cock out of his pants and was stroking himself. He took off his shirt and revealed his chiselled torso. After swallowing my load, Andy said, "Thank you Mark. That was fucking hot." He was thanking me when I was thinking it should have been the other way around. He continued, "I know your probably a bit scared and confused right now so I'll understand if you want to leave." He was giving me an out. At that moment I could feel his thick penis touching mine. I looked down at it. It was meaty and regal. I looked back up into Andy's big blue eyes and pushed him down onto his bed. He was shocked but not surprised as I climbed on with him and pulled his pants off. I peeled the rest of my clothes off and planted a kiss on his mouth and then moved down to his cock. As I licked and tasted my first cock, Andy manoeuvred me so that we were in a sixty nine position and put my semi erect dick back into his mouth. We slobbered over each others cocks for a while until he stopped me and climbed on top of me and kissed me again.

"You want to try anal? You'll love it," he asked me.

"I've done anal with girls before, and I do love it" I confessed.

"Do you want to try catching then? You can see what its like from the receiving end," Andy suggested. That had me curious again.

"Okay, I'll give it a try but be gentle, its my first time, " I told him. He got a devilish grin and reached into his nightstand and pulled out some KY jelly and a condom. He rolled the condom onto his throbbing seven inch hard on and began lubricating his shaft with one hand and fingering my anus with the lubricated finger from his other. His thick fingers were bigger that Gina's or Cheryl's who were the only other people to do that to me. It felt good. He had me on my back and pushed my legs up onto his shoulders. I felt the head of his fat cock against my hole and felt it slowly expand as his meat entered me. It was painful at first but he was gentle as he promised and took his time to completely impale me. When I felt his swollen balls touching my tailbone he let out a sigh. I couldn't believe that it was all in me. I was breathing deep and slow and that seemed to help ease the pain. The buzz I was on helped too. He withdrew himself until just the head of his cock was still inside and then drove into my rectum with one strong thrust until his balls slapped my butt hard. He continued taking long, slow thrusts into me. I was enjoying it and enjoyed watching his fuck faces as he screwed me.