My Two Daughters Pt. 02

Story Info
My 'adopted' daughter's step-sister comes for a visit.
2.1k words
4.49
135.5k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

[This story will make more sense if you read the first three chapters first (all in Part One). They are all together in the story titled 'My Two Daughters' which is in the 'Mature' section of Literotica.

All persons in this story are eighteen years of age or over.]

Chapter 4

The next couple of weeks were pretty intense for all of us as Samantha and Lucy sat for their final exams. But at last the exams were all over, and the girls set off for the party town up the coast. Pam and I made good use of this alone time, of course.

When the girls returned, it was obvious to me that Samantha had had sex. I had expected this, and so I was ready for it. Lucy told me all about the boy that Sam had met. His name was Greg, and he lived in our city but he had attended a different school to Sam and Lucy. Lucy assured me that he was a nice guy. I did meet him eventually and I agreed with Lucy.

A few days after the girls had returned, Pam told me that she was expecting a house guest, a girl who was Lucy's step-sister, well sort of. Lucy's father had remarried after he and Pam had divorced, and this girl, whose name was Tamara, was his second wife's daughter from her first marriage. She was about a year older than Lucy. Lucy visited her father once a year, usually, and she and Tamara had become friends. And so occasionally Tamara would come to visit Lucy.

"You'll like Tamara," said Pam to me, cheekily. "Her titties are nearly as big as Lucy's. And she's a complete slut. I think that she taught Lucy all that she knows."

Tamara arrived the next day, and when I met her for the first time I had to agree with Pam. Tamara had 'slut' written all over her. She was strikingly beautiful, with long dark hair and very dark eyes, which had a 'fuck me now' look in them. And her mouth just looked as though it was made for sucking cocks.

Lucy introduced me to Tamara as 'Uncle Steve.' Usually she called me 'daddy', since the whole fake adoption thing. She knew that I liked it, and she seemed to like calling me that. But since Tamara lived with Lucy's actual daddy, Lucy could hardly call me 'daddy' in front of Tamara. So 'Uncle Steve' it was. And then Tamara called me Uncle Steve as well.

A couple of days later the weather was very hot, and Sam invited Lucy and Tamara over for a swim in our pool. There was an excellent view of the pool from my kitchen window, and I watched the girls play in the water. Then Tamara reached around and undid the top to her bikini, and tossed it out of the pool. Even from that distance I could see that her tits were superb!

"What are you doing?" asked Sam, surprised.

"I love to swim in the nude," replied Tamara. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Well, no, I suppose not," said Sam. "But daddy might see you."

"Oooh, I hope so!" said Tamara. "Your dad's so hot! Just the thought of him looking at me in the nude is almost enough to make me cum." With that, she reached down and pulled off her bikini bottom and tossed it on the grass next to her top.

For the next twenty minutes or so I just stood there, transfixed by the sight of this beautiful naked girl as she frolicked in the pool. Then they all climbed out, and lay in the sun. I suppose that it was completely accidental, but Tamara lay on her back, with her legs towards the house, giving me a perfect view of her pussy. By now my cock was rock hard, and I stroked it as I stared at Tamara's big brown nipples and her beautiful shaved pussy.

A couple of days later, Lucy and Tamara were at our house when the phone rang. It was Pam. She said that they were really busy at work, and could Lucy come in and help out. Lucy sometimes did this when they were busy, and so she said yes.

I drove Lucy into the place where Pam worked. This was the first time that Lucy and I had been alone since Tamara had arrived. As soon as we had left the house, Lucy snuggled up next to me. "I've missed you, daddy," she said, squeezing my cock. "I've missed you too, sweetie," I said, and squeezed one of her tits.

"What do you think of Tamara?" asked Lucy. "Isn't she hot?" I had to agree that she was. "Oooh, I just love sucking her titties," said Lucy, with a faraway look in her eye. Then she said, "Maybe we could all get together. Wouldn't you like to fuck her? I know for a fact that she'd let you if you wanted to."

"What?" I gasped. "Did she tell you that?"

"Oh yes," said Lucy. "That day at your pool. She said that she thought you were very hot. Did you see her swimming in the nude?'

"Well, yes, I did catch a glimpse or two of her."

"And sunbaking?" asked Lucy.

"And sunbaking," I agreed.

Lucy hit my arm playfully. "You're so naughty, daddy," she said. "You mean that you want another daughter who you can fuck?'

"Sure, why not?" I said. "If she wants to play the game."

"Tamara loves to play games," said Lucy. "Especially sex ones."

Just then we arrived at the place where Pam worked, so I dropped off Lucy and returned home.

When I arrived home, Samantha was talking to Greg on the phone. "Greg wants me to go out with him. Is that OK?" she said. But she was asking Tamara more than she was asking me. "Sure," said Tamara. "You go ahead." Then she took my arm. "Uncle Steve and I can find something to do," she said, smiling at me.

Sam changed her clothes and then I drove her the short distance into the city. Tamara came with us, and when I dropped Sam off, Tamara got into the front seat and snuggled up next to me. She asked if we could go down and check out the beach and I said yes.

At the beach, Tamara suggested that we go for a walk along the sand, and so we did. We had walked quite a way from the surfing beach when she stopped. "Let's go for a swim!" she said. Before I could say anything, she had stripped off her clothes down to her panties, and run into the surf.

I stripped down to my jocks and followed her into the water. The water was great, and sharing it with this beautiful and almost-naked girl made it even better. Then Tamara pulled down her panties and tossed them away. "I love to swim in the nude," she said. "You should try it." And at that, she reached out and tugged down my jocks. She reached down and squeezed my cock, and then she swam away giggling.

I pulled off my jocks and swam after her, and when I caught her I grabbed a handful of one of her tits. "Ooh, you are a naughty daddy!" she exclaimed.

I stared at her in amazement, and she laughed. "Lucy told me about the whole 'daddy' thing," she said. "Can't I call you daddy too?"

"And what else did Lucy tell you?" I asked.

"She told me what a nice cock that you have, and how much she likes to have your cock in her pussy," she said, with a smouldering look in her eyes. Then she came and pressed her tits up against me, and gave me a deep lingering kiss.

In spite of the cool water, my cock was now rock hard. I picked Tamara up, and then she squealed as I planted my cock fully into her tight pussy. "Oh daddyyyyy!" she gasped. "Your cock is so big! I love having it in my pussy."

"You mean that you like having my cock in your cunt, don't you?" I growled. "Tell me you like having me in your cunt."

"Oh yes daddy, I love having your big cock in my cunt," she gasped. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my cunt with your big Daddy cock and make me cum. Yes! Yes! Ohhhhh, I'm cumminggggggg!"

I held on to Tamara as she climaxed, but then I noticed a group of people walking along the beach towards us. They were still some distance away, but I knew that we had to go now if we were going to get out of the water and get dressed before they reached us. "People are coming, Tamara," I said. "We have to go."

We ran out of the water and dressed quickly. Of course we didn't have any towels, so we were wet and sandy under our clothes. We walked back to the surfing beach, smiling at the group of people as we passed them. Briefly I wondered what would happen to the parts of our clothing that we had discarded in the water. I wondered if they would be swept out to sea, or if they would suddenly appear amid the breakers at the surf beach. I smiled as I thought of the comments that the clothing would provoke if both items arrived at the beach at the same time.

When we reached home, I told Tamara to jump into the shower and to give me her clothes so that I could hang them up to dry. She smiled seductively at me as she undressed, and as she handed me her clothes she said, "Why don't you join me in the shower, daddy? Then you can wash my back for me."

I hung up her clothes in the sun and hurried to join her in the shower. Then I washed not only her back, but the rest of her as well. Her nipples became as hard as rocks as I squeezed and fondled them. Then I rubbed my soapy fingers over her slippery cunt, and she gasped as I slid two fingers into her. Pushing her against the shower wall I rammed my cock into her pussy. She was almost as tall as me and I hardly had to bend down at all. She thrust her hips forward to meet each stroke of my cock, squealing as I fucked her hard and deep, and clawing her nails into my back as we both came.

After we had finished showering and dried off, Tamara said, "I don't have any dry clothes to put on. I think that I had better get into your bed until my clothes dry." Then she dropped the towel that she had around her and stood in the middle of the bedroom, totally naked. This was the first opportunity that I had had to really look at her naked, and her body was magnificent. My cock responded immediately to the sight of this beautiful woman, and she squealed as I grabbed her and pushed her back onto the bed.

This time our lovemaking was slow and unhurried. She sucked my cock and it became even harder, and she wriggled and squirmed with pleasure as I ate her pussy. And then slowly, teasingly, I entered her, and stroked slowly, then faster, and finally as fast as I could, and kept this up until she had three orgasms.

I lay next to her, completely exhausted. "Wow!" she gasped. "That was amazing!"

We lay cuddled in bed for a while, and then I went and checked her clothes, which had dried. I took them into her and watched as she dressed. I know that watching a woman dress is not as exciting as watching her undress, but I still enjoy it. Then I made us some dinner. By the time that Pam and Lucy arrived from work we were sitting in the lounge room and (I hoped) innocently watching TV.

"Thanks for taking care of Tamara," said Pam.

"My pleasure," I replied.

I had hoped to spend some more time with Tamara before she left, but that didn't happen. Then the morning that she was leaving she came over to my house to say goodbye to Sam and myself. She very properly kissed me on the cheek as she said goodbye. But later I discovered a piece of paper in my pocket, and on it was written the address and phone number of the apartment where she stayed while at college. It was in a town that was about four hours' drive away.

'Come and see me sometime, daddy,' was written on the note, Well, I might just do that, I thought. And since it was so far away, I guess that I would have to spend the night there.

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers